Kim Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“That was pretty fucking stupid,” said Simon slowly.

Kim could not respond. Nothing came to her mind. She was panicking, trapped here; she could feel Simon’s anger through his arms, which griped her tight over his legs.

“God damn it Kim. If you ware going to act like an eight year old I should treat you that way. The last time you were acting like you are today, I gave you a hiding.”

Kim could now feel herself starting to react to the situation. Deep in her mind she knew it was wrong but anger seemed to rushing to the fore of her mind, blocking anything that she could have said that would have salvaged the situation at this stage.

“Fuck you, arsehole,” was all she could come up with.

“Sure, carry on,” responded Simon, dangerously quietly.

“It is your fault anyway…” As the words left her mouth Kim knew she was digging deeper than she could hope to climb out of.

“What?” Simon’s shout was loud and angry. “I can see that you have clearly lost all sense. I don’t see any alternative but to make you pay for your behaviour.”

“No, cunt,” cried Kim as she felt Simon shifting his position.

“You are not helping yourself at all here,” he said angrily as he brought his flat hand hard down on her trapped buttocks.

“Ouch, fuck, what do you think you are doing,” shouted Kim in shock?

“Treating you like the five year old that you are acting like,” responded Simon with another blow to her cheeks. The padding of her tracksuit pants took most of impact though and she squirmed as she shouted abuse at Simon.

Simon’s mind was lost in a haze of anger now and in the frustrated moment of realisation that his blows were having little effect he grabbed the elastic of Kim’s pants and yanked them down. He hardly noticed that she was not wearing any underwear as his hand connected with the bare flesh. She had really felt that one and her silence shocked him back to reality.

Kim could feel her buttocks burning from the hard slap that Simon had landed on her naked butt. The sudden shock of what he had done separated the two of them quickly and Kim was already fleeing the room as she pulled her pants up. Simon was too shocked with his own reactions to do anything. The sight of his nieces butt exposed to him, her smooth skin framing her womanhood, the anger that he had experienced. The imagery was going through his mind and he could not believe any of the previous couple of minutes had actually transpired.

In her room, Kim was curled up on the bed, her face buried in her pillow. The humiliation was a hundred times worse than the still burning point of contact on her bottom. She was practically an adult and Simon had treated her like a child. It did not matter that she had been acting like one; she did not deserve that sort of handling. The entire series of events was playing itself through her mind, focusing on the feeling of her pants being ripped down, the hand coming down hard on her, the pain of the blow.

Somehow, there was something else creeping through the entire thing though. Deep within the confusion of the entire experience there was a glimmer of tension that was not anger building in her as she replayed the scene through her mind. The more she thought about it, the more she knew that she had deserved everything that Simon had done and the more she realised that she was getting some sort of weird satisfaction from this knowledge. Some part of her mind was screaming at her that this should not be turning her on but the rest of her was long past that point now.

Kim felt as her nipples and labia swelled as her mind dwelt on the image of her lying in Simon’s lap with her bare arse exposed to him and him bringing his hand down on her skin. At the same time she could still not believe this reaction. The thought of the sting on her buttocks was really starting to drive her wild. She could feel the slap as it happened and she pushed back a little as she realised that she wanted to feel it again. Her clit was now aching for her to touch it and she knew that her lips would be wet; their light covering of hair would be glistening from the juices that were now being rubbed between her thighs.

Lying on the bed, she uncurled and was now lying on her stomach, her hands underneath her body, fingers rubbing softly at the start of the groove between her lips. As she thrust her mound slowly into her hands and the bed she could feel the now wet material of her tracksuit pants rubbing over her arse, the moisture instantly cooled in the air.

Kim’s fingers worked her groove harder as the imagery that was driving her mad consumed her mind. She was surprised when all of a sudden she was coming full steam, her juices now flowing strongly out of her. She felt the flood as it spread over the front of her tracksuit and leaked onto her hands. The orgasm was intense but short and afterwards she lay panting on the bed.

Her mind froze when she heard the knock on the door. Simon softly called her name from the corridor. As she rolled over in fright she saw the soaking patch on the light blue material of her pants, all the way from the waist right onto her legs. Also the deep green of her bed cover had a big dark coloured area where the juices had flowed through her pants. Panicking she tried to sound upset.

“Just go away,” she said.

“But…”

“I said just go away,” she repeated shrilly.

“Okay, but I am sorry and need to talk to you,” said Simon’s voice through the door.

“Fine, just leave me alone now.” She said trying to hide the relief from her voice.

Getting up off the bed after a couple of seconds, she assumed Simon had gone and she turned the bed cover over to hide the wet spot. She was horrified when she saw that she had come so much that it had leaked all the way through the material and there was even a small patch on the other side. Oh well, better this way at least, she thought and went through to the bathroom where she changed her pants and top.

Kim was faced with a funny feeling in her as she got ready to go and see Simon. She did not know how to deal with the situation. Parts of her really wanted physical contact with him again while the other parts of her were all screaming about how wrong this all was. Other parts altogether were still fuming angry at what he had done. Flopping down on the bed again she did not know what to do.

Finally the television provided a distraction from the whole thing and allowed her mind to calm down a bit. Getting engrossed in a programme on wildlife, Kim forgot about leaving her bed and going to speak to Simon. He could just wait, some part of her mind said. He deserved a little bit of suffering, she agreed.

Half way during the next programme, she heard another knock at the door. Just before she could actually say anything, it opened a little and her uncle’s head popped around the door.

“Okay, peace,” he said. “I have some dinner here as a peace offering. Can I come in?”

Kim just nodded, not knowing what exactly to say. She was all of a sudden again painfully aware of the handsome man and the conflicting ideas and thoughts in her head. As he came over towards her she felt the panic rising in her. She wanted to duck her head under the covers that she had pulled over herself and hide. This man who was not even twenty-six yet and was family to her had thrown her into a flat spin.

As Kim looked at Simon while he put the tray down on the bed and sat down right on the corner, as far away as he could get from her, she could have sworn that he had a completely tortured and lost look on his face. He was obviously having a harder time of the whole incident than she was but he did not look as if there was any question about pleasure in his mind at the moment. He looked positively miserable.

“Look Kim…” he started but she cut him off.

“No Simon. I know what you are going to say and it is not necessary. Really,” she said leaning over and touching his arm softly, “I was way out of line and I deserved it fully. Hell, I would not have stopped if I was you. I was really acting like a brat. Please don’t feel bad.”

“But…” he tried as she cut him off again.

“No buts,” Kim said, ”Please just let it be. Just give me a hug and I will have my supper and then we can go out for couple of drinks. Okay?”

Leaning over she put her arms around Simon and he squeezed her back tentatively. Then she sat back and uncovered her meal.

“I will be ready as soon as I have finished eating and watching this show,” she grinned at him around the first mouthful of fish that was steaming on her plate.

“Okay, we can go down to Jack’s.” said Simon as he stood up and moved to the door. “I will go and get ready.”

Shutting the door behind him Simon was almost more confused now than he had been earlier. What was going on? He was sure that Kim would have been so angry with him. He was ashamed of his behaviour and she just brushed it aside like it was nothing. Well, there was no explaining woman. Just put it behind yourself and get on with life, he thought as he went into his room to change.

Chris and Kim got back from Jack’s pub at about two in the morning. They both knew that they had far too much to drink and they were giggling like twelve year old girls. They also were making very slow progress on the walk home. The pub was less than a mile from Simon’s house and it had taken them twenty minutes to get back and get inside. They were both freezing cold now and they went through to the lounge where the large fire was still crackling in the hearth.

The cold had cleared the fog of alcohol from their minds a little and they were ready for a couple more. Just to take chill off the evening, they giggled as Kim flopped down in front of the fire. Simon weaved slightly over to the drinks cabinet where he poured some cream liquor over some ice and then took them over to the fire place. Sitting down on the couch near the fire he lit up a cigarette and sighed as he started to warm up. Kim had thrown off her jacket into the corner and was warming her jumper by lying with her back to the flames.

They had got on excellently the whole evening and the afternoon’s events had not entered the conversation once. As far as Simon was concerned the subject was closed and while he knew that it would be in his mind for quite a while he was not going to try and discuss it anymore with Kim. As they sat in the lounge, talking about art and other subjects, things seemed to returning to the wonderful friendship that they had shared for many years.

As Kim warmed up she sat up and stripped off her woolly jumper. Underneath she was just wearing a tank-top which in itself did not do anything to hide very much of her upper body. The light white cotton vest was loose on her and the shoulder straps were long and thin. The curve of her breasts was clearly visible on both sides of the top as well as it openly exposing the area between her breasts with its low neck, the straps not doing much more than covering her nipples.

Simon suddenly turned and reached over for another cigarette as he realised that he had been openly starting as Kim had taken her top off. She had not seen him looking but now as she turned towards him again, he was sure that he should be looking somewhere else.

Simon tossed the packet of smokes to Kim when she asked for one and she lit it up and took a deep drag, tilting her head right back and blowing out slowly. Her shoulders pulled back and her nipples peaked from under her top. Simon stared at the fireplace.

Continuing to chat, the conversation drifted onto travel as Kim shifted around and she made herself comfortable on her side. Simon was getting more and more distracted by her body as the evening progressed and what was worrying him more was as he drank more the less he was finding a problem with this attraction. Kim said something really funny and as they were laughing Simon was struck by how much fun they were having.

“Can you pass the smokes over?” he asked.

“Bugger off, get them yourself,” Kim responded with a smile.

“That is not very nice young lady,” he smiled. “You should respect your elders.”

“Oh please, not that much older,” she smirked, ”anyway, what are you going to do about it, spank me again.” The last word died on her lips as she said it.

Simon froze, and then recovered. “I will actually,” he said through the alcoholic haze that seemed to settle over his mind. “This time I would do it properly though.”

“Fuck off,” Kim laughed jumping up. Bending over she dropped her jeans, revealing her smooth butt cheeks. “You have to catch me first looser.”

Jumping up he leaped over the couch and covered the exit.

“I have you now,” he smirked as he locked the door and pocketed the key.

Pursuit followed around the furniture of the lounge. Eventually, panting Simon tackled Kim and pinned her over the back of the sofa.

“Oh no, please don’t hurt me,” squealed Kim insincerely.

“Ha,” shouted Simon. Grabbing her jeans he pulled at the waist. Kim had not had a chance to do up the button and the jeans slipped down easily. Simon experimentally smacked her on the cheek. The firm skin was smooth under his hand and he had to resist cupping it in his grasp.

“Is that the best you’ve got,” she giggled. “Big girl,” she laughed as he smacked her arse harder. “Looser,” as he stepped up the swing a little. “Not like a powder-puff swinging weakling,” as he gave her a harder one.

Okay, Simon thought, just one really good one and she won’t ask again. Swinging his hand hard against her arse, the smack sounded loud against her laughter, silencing it as she shouted.

“Ouch,” Kim cried.

As Simon was about to apologise he noticed that Kim was moving her butt back towards his hand, exposing herself more to him.

“Had enough,” he half laughed.

“More,” said Kim, shocking both Simon and her.

Far from backing off, Simon slapped her again hard on the arse. Kim squirmed under his grip over the back of the sofa stuck out her arse more. Her g-string was tight but fully exposed in the groove between her cheeks and Simon could see her small arsehole under the material. Her lips at the back were slightly pink and swollen as he swung his hand again hard against her backside.

“Yes,” she moaned softly as he smacked her again.

Simon was getting the distinct impression that he was out of his depth as he looked down at her backside, now with his red hand prints on each cheek. Her small arse was straining backwards and her g-string was slipping between her outer lips. Simon could see her juices on her light hair around her opening. The white material of her panties clearly soaked.

As his grip on her body was slackened one of her hands slipped between her legs. Simon swung his hand down again, distracted, he struck her lower down on the butt and his fingers brushed against her pushed out pussy.

“More,” Kim moaned again. “Please, more.”

Smacking her again Simon was getting really turned on. Kim’s hand had pulled her panties tight and they were fully imbedded in the grove between her lips, pulling them apart and exposing the pink, glistening flesh. After the next slap, Simon let his hand linger on Kim’s curved cheek. She moved her arse under his hand, a small mewing sound escaping her as he squeezed her cheek softly.

Rubbing his hand down her leg he felt the smooth skin, slightly damp with sweat. Her muscles were tense under her skin as he saw her finger slip under her panties and rub along her groove. Experimentally again he pulled back his hand and slapped her on the cheek again. As he drew back her hand he heard her moan and saw that her finger had slid into her pussy. Her panties had slipped to the side and Simon saw her finger slide in and out of her smooth opening.

Kim seemed completely absorbed within her own universe of pleasure as Simon slapped her again. He could now smell the musky smell of the juices as she added another finger into her opening, stretching and pulling it open. The juices around her loins were demanding Simon’s attention and he desperately wanted to lower his mouth to her pussy and push his tongue deep into her. He could not bring himself to move though as he smacked her again. He watched as her fingers plunged into herself and her palm massaged away at her clit.

Simon released his pressure on her back as he smacked her one more time. As his hand struck her perfect skin, Kim gasped as Simon was shocked as he realised that she was starting to have an orgasm. Her whole body shook and he saw how her opening clenched down over her fingers and her juices dripped out of her over her hand.

“Oh god,” Kim moaned as she climaxed.

Simon had flopped down next to her and could not believe what was happening. As she was coming down she rolled over onto his lap and looked up sheepishly at him. He did not know what to say and all she could do was giggle nervously as she took her hand out from between her legs. Her panties were soaked and translucent as they rested against her swollen clitoris, exposed between her swollen, spread lips.

Simon was still at a loss for words as Kim closed her eyes and sighed deeply. Her legs were still spread and he saw how her mound pushed upwards, pressing her clit harder against her wet panties. Her hand reached up and stroked Simon’s face. He could smell her juices on her fingers and he turned his face a bit to kiss the slender fingers as they moved slowly.

They traced his lips and before he knew it he had drawn her fingers into his mouth and was sucking them. The taste of her was amazing, like musky honey. Suddenly he leaned forward and kissed her softly on the mouth. She responded with her tongue reaching out and caressing his as their kiss deepened. She moaned again and he felt like he was now drowning in desire for her.

Kim felt the same as she pulled his head down harder. She had never had a sexual experience with another person and she had completely submitted herself to the pleasure. Her hands were down at her panties now, trying to pull them off. Simon noticed and shifted out from under her. As he took the waist of her panties and started to pull them off her legs he looked questioningly at Kim. She just smiled and nodded at him showing her agreement.

The light material slipped down her long legs, his hands caressing the silky skin and he brought them up over her knees. He rubbed the skin behind her knees, its soft texture warm under his fingertips as could feel the moisture from the light lining of sweat. He kissed the skin on her lower legs as he pulled the light material over them.

Her feet were long and thin and Simon’s lips brushed over them as he lifted her garment over them and put it down softly on the couch. As he turned his head back Kim had spread her knees apart, exposing her wet opening to him. Sliding his mouth back over her feet he started to work slowly over her ankles and up the inside of her leg, kissing and nibbling on the smooth skin. Kim had pulled her top over her head and now lay naked on the couch.

Her hands were clenched at her sides as Simon’s lips slid behind her knee, rubbing the sensitive skin. Slipping her other leg around Simon’s back she moaned as his lips stroked her thigh. Slowly he approached the corner where her leg joined her body. Licking up and down up the fair skin, less than an inch away from her outer lips Simon was short of breath as he moved his tongue up again and closer to the swollen pink skin of her labia. The light hairs were soaked and the aroma of her strong as the tip of his tongue strayed onto the firm, raised skin of her lips.

Kim moaned softly as he pushed harder against the smooth skin, allowing his lips to enfold one of her labia. Sucking it softly into his mouth he sucked on the smooth taste of her. The light hairs pulled her lip out exposing her groove fully as he pulled his head back a little. Carefully he extended his tongue upward along her grove to her clit where he massaged the small bud with his lips. Kim’s hips pushed upwards, pushing the bud into his mouth, hear moans clear as he sucked softly.