Kim Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he made a slow move down and slid his tongue around the small hole just beneath her clit. Travelling further down he spread her lips with his tongue as it wandered towards her opening. The first tentative probe into her depths brought a loud sigh from her as she strained to hold her hips still. On the second slow thrust she could no longer contain herself and she pushed upwards slowly, burying Simon’s tongue inside her.

As his tongue worked slowly in and out of her pussy she brought a finger down to her clit. Soon afterwards she felt herself starting to peak again and her hips began to demand a rhythm from Simon’s movements. He felt her muscles tense around his tongue as he thrust deeply into her. Juices flowed from out of her pussy and spread over his face. Simon continued to push his tongue deep into Kim as the orgasm shook her body, her back arching, her eyes wide open and her breathing ragged.

In a final burst Kim started to ejaculate, the stream of liquid shocking Simon as it flowed out of her and over her pussy. The hot liquid covered both of their lips, the sheer smell of sexuality driving him wild. Her body was shuddering now as the final gusts of her orgasm raged inside of her. Simon started toning down his probing tongue and gently licked all around her pussy, softly massaging the soft flesh.

Kim felt as if her mind had broken through the hot fiery storm of passion and was now in freefall in an azure heaven. Her isolation was complete, except of the soft stimulation in between her legs where Simon was quietly rubbing her outer lips with his warm, firm tongue. After a couple more minutes they were still, Simon sitting on the floor, with his back against the chair and Kim lying on the seat behind him.

“Shit, I don’t know but I think I need another drink,” said Kim breaking the silence tentatively. “I am not sure if it is a good idea to stay drunk but honestly I am pretty scared of sobering up right now.”

Simon just responded by getting up and filling their glasses with more ice and liquor. Grabbing the smokes he lit two and passed Kim one.

“This is all way past surreal,” said Kim after a drag of her cigarette and sip of her drink.

“No shit,” quipped Simon,” what the fuck have we done?”

“I am not sure but I do know that I really enjoyed myself and I do not feel in the slightest bit guilty,” she answered stoking his neck with her long fingers.

“Fuck knows what to think,” sighed Simon laying his head back against her hips. “I really enjoyed myself too though,” he said giving into a smile.

Kim turned a little and moved her hips so that Simon’s head was cradled in the little hollow between her legs. They smiled softly at each other and Kim closed her eyes as she sipped from her drink and Simon turned to at the fire. Finally Kim got up and lay down in front of the hearth where it was warm.

Simon looked over her young body, the whipcord strength that lay under her smooth skin. Her small perfectly formed breasts were perky, even with her lying on her back, their small light nipples crinkled up in long ovals on top of the small mounds. Underneath her breasts her smooth skin dipped out over the flat plain of her stomach. One could almost see the muscle definition in Kim’s tummy as she moved. As his eyes roved lower Simon openly admired the sharp, round rise of Kim’s mound. It was very well defined between her long legs and the start of her groove between her lips was clearly visible under the light smattering of hair that formed a dusky “v” that pointed down between her thighs.

Kim was playing with the ice in her drink stirring it around with her fingers. She was very relaxed and happy. There were certain things nagging her but she was shutting them out, just enjoying the moment while it lasted.

Taking her finger out of her drink she held it over her left nipple. The creamed coffee coloured liquor formed a drip on the tip of her digit and she touched it down softly on the crest of her nipple. Dipping her finger into the glass again she took out more of the liquor and painted a light coffee streak in a spiral around her breast away from her nipple.

When she ran out of her new paint, she would dip her finger into the thick liquid and continue working on her design. Both her breasts were now worked in spiralling designs, interlinked with each other. Moving to her stomach, Kim worked in long wavy lines, filling her belly button from the glass to use as a kind of paint pot. Breaking into a heart shape around her bush and mound, she worked the upper parts of her legs down into her thighs with little waves.

Her design was drying on her torso; light but just visible in the firelight. Simon was trapped, watching was Kim sat up slightly and turned towards him. Leaning back on one elbow she dipped her finger into her glass. Then she looked directly into his eyes as she parted her legs bringing her feet up and spreading her knees. With her crotch fully exposed she started to work the wet finger around the area, leaving long meandering designs that touched on her lips and all flowed towards her perfect opening.

When she had finished she rose from her position and, indicating that Simon should stay where he was after handing over the key to the door, she disappeared from the room. Kim returned after about ten minutes carrying a tray. She set the tray down on the table next to a single chair close to the fireplace. Then she sat herself down in the chair and lit up a cigarette. Simon saw that the tray had a number of white porcelain bowls on it.

When Kim had finished her cigarette and had filled hers and Simon’s glasses she turned her attention back to her work. Dipping her finger in one of the bowls, Simon watched as she began to compliment her initial design work with what looked very much like raspberry sauce. The thick substance was bright red on her skin as she matched the spirals on her breasts and waves on her thighs, her feet up on the seat under her bum and her knees spread wide.

Next she used some syrup to add some complexity to some of the long work on her stomach. Small green cherries held in place by spots of syrup followed in the middle of some of the designs and a line of three in her bush, pointing towards her clit which she had dabbed with a little bit of syrup down each side of her groove.

Next up was the thick cream, wide stripes of the stuff curving its path in a large v from her nipples pointing to her opening, bending over her inner thighs. Reaching over to the bowl with the cream, Kim took a big dollop on her finger and while holding open her lips, dabbed it into her waiting pussy. Another two large dabs followed and she could feel the cool cream pushing into her.

Simon found himself unconsciously rubbing himself through his jeans as he watched Kim smear her “paints” on her glorious body. Downing the rest of his drink he rolled off the sofa and crawled over to where Kim as sitting, her head now tilted back, a smile on her face and her eyes closed. Looking over her he started at her upper thighs and began to lick the designs on Kim’s smooth skin. As he moved over her mound he picked the cherries up between his lips and as he moved over the entrance to her vagina he pushed them in, one by one.

“Hmmm, that feels so good Simon,” she said as his tongue rubbed her exposed clit, sucking the syrup off the small bud and the surrounding hills of her lips.

He continued to lick her body, up over her stomach until he reached her small breasts. Each time he got to a cherry, he would take the small round fruit and push it into her with his tongue. Her nipples were lightly coloured and tight with excitement as he took them into his mouth. Further up, he went until he brought his mouth down on hers. As their lips made contact and their tongues started to explore each other slowly Simon felt as if she was melting underneath him.

Suddenly Kim gripped him around the hips with her legs and pulled him into her. He shuddered as he felt his hard shaft rubbed against her pussy through his jeans. She moaned as she pulled him tighter against her.

“Now, please, please, please,” whispered Kim as she thrust herself up at Simon’s hardness.

“Not quite yet, cherry’s first,” he smiled and whispered in her ear.

Sliding down, Simon started to probe Kim’s creamy vagina with his tongue again. She began to push and move her hip in rhythm with his thrusts. The cherries were worked around her insides and occasionally Simon could suck one out with his tongue. For the others he used one finger to pull them to the front of her pussy where he would get at them with his tongue. Kim’s insides now tasted like cherry syrup and cream and her own juices. Finally reaching inside her with a long finger, Simon felt that all of them had come out. Working his way back up to her mouth he kissed her long and hard.

“You taste like heaven,” he whispered into her ear, “but we should really get you cleaned off.”

Standing up he picked her up in his arms, surprised at how little she weighed. Then he started off to his room where he lay her down on the bed. Kissing her softly on the mouth, then the nipples and then between the legs, he told her to stay there for a couple of minutes. Then he went through to his bathroom where he lit about ten candles. His huge sunken bath was constantly full as the water circulated through a complex filter system, keeping it hot and clean. When needed the whole thing would be emptied and cleaned out.

Returning to the bed, he picked up Kim and went through to the bath. He had kicked off his shoes and socks and now stepped carefully into the warm water. The steps led down into the main area of the bath. Kim had not opened her eyes once since he had picked her up off the chair in the lounge, but she sighed with pleasure as she felt the warm water close over her buttocks and the rest of her body.

Kim put her arms around Simon’s neck and pulled herself gently out of his arms. Then she wrapped her legs around him and kissed him passionately. Gripping him tightly with her legs she reached down with her hands and started to unbutton his shirt. Simon did a lot of sport in his off time and his muscles were hard under his skin as she peeled the garment off. Leaving it to drift Kim slid around the back of Simon and reached down and unbuttoned his jeans. With her feet she then proceeded to push both the jeans and his underwear down and off.

Now that he was fully naked, she returned to her position with her legs wrapped around his waist and her mouth attached to his. As they kissed, Kim gently lowered herself so that Simon’s hard dick was pressed in-between her labia. The hot flesh rubbed against her clit and she could already imagine how it would feel inside of her. Simon’s hands were behind her now, squeezing her buttocks as she slid his shaft up and down her groove.

When she could take it no longer, Kim moved up higher, letting the head of his dick rest against her opening. Then, placing one hand between her legs, she parted her lips further and guided him into her pussy. He was bigger than anything that she had masturbated with and she took it slowly as she pushed down further, feeling her flesh stretch to accommodate him. Simon was still during this, but she could feel his face buried in her neck and hear is soft moans as she took more of him in. She was amazed at the feeling, the silky smooth feel of the hot skin, the innate feeling of something living inside of her. It was truly incredible.

Simon’s full length slid past her cervix and she moaned as her lips came into contact with the base of his shaft. Then she started the return journey, savouring every small nuance of the movement. Down again, she felt like she had changed planes of existence. Her mind seemed to be working in a completely different way, her perceptions subtly changed. The trusting now seemed like the most natural rhythm in the world to her and she could feel Simon starting to reciprocate as she felt she was more comfortable.

Kim felt as his head slid up inside her, rubbing first against her g-spot, then further on up the front wall of her vagina until it pressed past her cervix with a little bump. With her legs spread as they were she could feel her clit rubbing against the base of his shaft as he was fully inside her. The whole thing fitted together in a perfect choreography of pleasure. She was amazed that she had been sliding slowly up and down on him for quarter of an hour and she never wanted to stop.

Kissing him again, one of his hands came up and rubbed against her breast, teasing the nipple. She started to speed up her rhythm now, ramming herself harder onto him, changing the angle of her decent to achieve maximum stimulation. Then she could feel it coming. The orgasm built quickly in her as she took longer, harder plunges down onto him. Suddenly she was coming violently, gasping loudly as she shot her liquids out of herself, the muscles in her vagina closing with spasms hard around his hot dick.

Just as she could start to think again she felt Simon take a deep thrust into her and shudder as he started to reach his own climax. She felt the hot spurt of liquid inside of her and the whole thing pushed her into another orgasm. God, two, she thought. Kim had not known a multiple orgasm before and now she was shaking in the wind as she started to come down from the second. Simon was holding her tight in his arms as she panted into his neck.

“That was so amazing,” she said finally as she let go of his neck and lay back into the water, her legs still wrapped around him, keeping him trapped inside of her.

“It was fucking incredible,” Simon smiled down at her. “You are absolutely the loveliest creature on the planet, you know.”

“Flattery will get you everywhere you know. Oh, it already did!” she laughed. “The alcohol has worn off now and I still don’t regret this in the slightest. Now you can wash me and then take me to bed, your bed. I am hoping that this won’t be the last time this will happen tonight.”

“I don’t regret it either and it most probably won’t,” Simon smiled as he lowered her onto a ledge in the bath and reached over for the sponge and soap.

When he had finished washing her all over, exploring her body as he went, taking his time, he lifted out of the bath and towelled dry. Then he led her to the large bed in his room and put her under the covers with a promise that he would return. When he came back in a couple of minutes he had some cold drinks and cigarettes with him. Kim had turned on the television and they lay there in each others arms, not caring what was on, just relaxing.

Later on they started to make love again and Kim soon figured out that Simon could with a very little encouragement perform for many, many hours. Just after another orgasm, Kim noticed that the sun was starting to rise. After she had come down from the pleasure she looked over at Simon who was smiling at her, a light sheen of sweat covering his entire body.

“You want breakfast in the bath?” she asked as she rose of the bed.

He just nodded and grinned foolishly and she went off to the kitchen. Simon walked through to the bath, imagining Kim, naked making breakfast; he found that he still had a little reserve in himself somewhere that he had not suspected. During and after a breakfast of fruit, he had taken her again, their lovemaking slow and relaxed in the hot water. It took him a full hour before he climaxed deep inside her and after they climbed out of the bath they went back to bed where they fell asleep, Kim’s head resting on Simon’s chest.