Kim Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

"I don't think you do," he whispered. "I think you are beautiful." His fingers moved to the back of her robe and rubbed the tiny dark hairs along her neck.

"John don't," she said with her body getting stiff. But she didn't stop him or pull away as the fingers traced around the robe opening until they moved down her front. "We can't do this." Her eyes followed his hands down over her chest with his wrist brushing against her covered breasts to the belt which was tied at her waist. She closed her eyes as he pulled open the knot and leaned back into him when his lips pressed against her neck.

John pulled the belt open which opened the front of her robe. Since she was facing away from him he could not see her naked front but soon saw her bare shoulders when he pushed the robe down over them. It fell onto the floor in front of the dryer.

"This is crazy," Denise said standing naked in front of this older man she had met only a few hours ago. She felt his opening his own robe and seconds later felt it fall down to his feet. She gasped when his hard nine inch cock pressed against her cushiony buttocks.

John kissed her neck again and then moved his hands up under her arms until they caressed up over her soft breasts and very hard and long nipples. As his thumbs rolled over the tips his prick wedged between her cheeks.

Denise was lost now feeling a naked man's body against her. After the baby the sex between her and Ron had dwindled down and was more mechanical than sensual. She wanted his man to fuck her and make her scream.

John played with her tits until her body slowly turned to face him. She pulled his lips down to hers and jammed her hot tongue down his throat. After a long wet kiss Denise pulled her lips away and picked up her robe. "Let's get the kids into their naps and resume this later." Her fingers explored and measured his rod before turning and walking back to Lori's room.

John put on his robe and walked behind Denise. When they looked into Lori's room they saw the two girls fast asleep lying next to each other. "I guess we don't have to wait that long," she giggled. Her hand grabbed his and led him back to the master bedroom.

"Please go slow," Denise giggled after tossing off her robe and jumping onto her back on the.

"I'm planning on it," grinned John. His staff was at full mast as the robe parted and the one-eyed monster look out at Denise. His lips started at her big toe and worked their way up over her ankle, to her knee and teasingly up the inside of her thighs. Wet, from the excitement and not the rain was her glistening coal black bush and pink vulva.

As long as it had been since intercourse it had been even longer since Ron had gone down on her. She glanced down at the strange man's face moving up between her pink fleshy thighs to her welcoming hole. Her fingers parted the outer lips and waited. When his tongue dove inside she screamed. "OH.....JOHN!!"

Denise's river was flowing while his tongue and lips tasted and explored her womanhood. He suckled on her stubby clitoris and pushed his middle finger deeply up inside of her to find her G-Spot.

"JOHN" She yelled to get his attention. His eyes opened and peered through the curly dark tendrils at her very red face. He continued to lick and suck as he waited for her to talk. "Please.....come here and...........FUCK ME!"

He didn't complain or ask why all the sudden he had all of this pussy. His tongue left wet tracks up to her navel and then up to capture one hard nipple. Her hands had grabbed under his armpits and were pulling him and his arrow closer to the target. Where she got the strength John did not know but suddenly his cock was aiming at her dripping gash and her hands were now on his ass pulling him deeper and deeper inside.

"Oh baby...." John grunted when his hot stick felt the lava filled walls. She pulled him in all the way and then pushed him slowly back out. His body quickly learned what she wanted and he gave it to her and more. The smacks of their flesh could be heard far down the hallway but not enough to awaken the kids. His lips found hers and again and for the next five minutes they worked together to bring each other off.

Pleasure can be defined as happiness, delight, joy and bliss. Both bodies felt those and more than can be defined or described. The fact that they had just met made their fucking even more wild, uncontrolled and shattering. They fucked together and now were climaxing together. Moans, groans, and gasps emitted from deep within them. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" spilled from their mouths when his spunk and her juices exploded together.

*****

Kim decided to get home early and surprise her father that afternoon however he was not at home. She figured he had taken Annie to the park or somewhere but should now be home since it had started raining around 1:30PM. As she removed her dress she noticed the video cabinet door open. While kneeling down in only her panty-hose and bra she opened the door and saw the very private video tape box sticking outward.

"Oh no," Kim said when she opened the box and saw tape four missing. She immediately pushed the eject button on the tape player and saw tape number four pop out. "Daddy's been a bad boy."

*****

Denise and John held each other very closely for the next thirty-minutes before they heard one of the girls talking and a few seconds later the other one. "Well, I guess play time is over," Denise giggled. "The clothes should be dry by now." As they stood to put on the robes John grabbed her buttock.

"You like my fat butt don't you?" She asked.

"First of all it's not fat and second of all yes I love it," he grinned.

As they moved to the laundry room to get dressed Denise asked John if they could get together at the park again tomorrow.

"I'd love it," he smiled. "And, then come back here for the kids nap time."

"Yes," she smiled. They kissed one last time before attending to the girls who were happy just to be together.

*****

Kim knew her father had to be the one seeing the videos because she had watched a cooking video after her husband had left on his trip. "No wonder he didn't stop me from jerking and sucking him," she thought as she sat on the bed looking at her and Janet naked in bed while tape four played. Since it was tape four her father had not seen just how bad a slut she had become which was surely depicted on tapes five and six.

"Hello!" Rang out as her father entered the apartment.

Kim turned the video off and quickly removed her panties hose before putting on jeans and a sweatshirt. She checked her hair before going out the door. "Where have you two been today?" She asked when she walked into the den to see Annie bouncing on her father's lap.

"Well........we went to the park and then had some ice cream," John answered. "And, some sweet pussy," he thought.

"You must have had ice cream for a long time," Kim said suspiciously. It started raining early.

"Annie made a new friend Lori and we went to her house for a few hours."

"Really," Kim said sitting down next to him. "And, did John make a new friend too?"

"Yes, my new friend is named Denise and we had a great afternoon while the kids took a nap," he bragged.

"God Daddy," Kim said feeling jealous. "You go from being a monk to a playboy."

"You said I needed to get laid," he grinned.

"But not with everyone you meet," she glared. "I'll go and get dinner started." She left with her chin up and her ass wiggling.

Dinner was pretty quiet as was the cleanup. After watching Jeopardy Annie went to sleep which left the two alone again on the sofa.

"Are you mad at me?" John asked after about a fifteen minute silence.

"Yes," she replied. "I thought I was your favorite girl."

"Kimmie," John said looking at her. "You and I.........we....can't...."

"Come to my room in five minutes," Kim said firmly. She got up and left before he could reply.

*****

John sat still looking at the large clock on the mantle. In another minute she wanted him to come up to her room. As much as he fanaticized about her doing it was something different. Playing around some and even some touching was one thing but actually fucking was a big taboo. He decided he would just have to go and tell her.

The bedroom was dark when he opened the door. A small candle on the night table lit the room enough for him to see her naked body on the bed with her legs and arms spread widely open. "Come in daddy," she whispered when she heard his footsteps and his heavy breathing. "Kimmie........we can't do this...." He moved closer and saw her nearly perfect body live for the first time.

"I can't stop you Daddy. I'm yours to do as you please," she whispered. Her hips raised and her legs spread even wider to show him her deepest secrets.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered as his fingers traced the ropes down to her wrist and then up her stretched out arm. As he neared her shoulder and her breast he stopped.

"Don't stop. I want you to touch me all........over." It seemed like five minutes before his fingers started moving again but it was only seconds. They tickled down over her thin shoulder to the rise of her small mound. Again he hesitated but then moved lower and upward until his fingertip pushed against her tiny rubbery nipple.

"Ummm," she moaned. "That feels so goooood."

John smiled and used his thumb to gently squeeze it. It rose up even harder than before. Finally his hand opened and dropped to cover it completely.

"It feels good daddy," she whispered. "Touch the other one." She smiled when his hand moved right to cup the other one. He toyed with the nipple and returned to the other one. 'Touch me all over."

John's eyes roamed downward to her light bush and pink lips. His fingertips trembled as they moved south over her tiny indented navel and into her yellow mane.

"Touch my pussy daddy." Her body stiffened in anticipation of his touch on her swollen clit. "Please...........I need to cum."

It was all he needed to move the rest of the way down into her hot slit until he touched her rubbery clitoris. Her mouth opened wide as his finger moved lower and then into her sex. "OH YES.......Daddy I want you..........I want you to fuck me."

"Oh Baby," he moaned. "It is so wrong." He didn't stop pushing his digit in and out.

"I want your hard cock.........not your finger," she moaned.

John was like a zombie as he stood up and quickly undressed. His cock was pointing upward as he moved onto the bed and then over onto her body. As his face moved down to gently kiss her lips she raised her open mouth and pushed her tongue deeply into his throat.

"This is it," John thought as his body moved into position to fuck his only daughter. He pushed his crown into her opened labia until it disappeared into her inner lips. Again he stopped.

"Do it.........please I want you so much," she begged. She pushed her hips up until an inch pushed inside. "Oh Yes."

"I CAN'T DO THIS!" He gasped as he withdrew his shaft from her honey pot.

"Daddy please..............fuck me," Kimmie begged.

"I can't," he said softly. He was ready to move away when she said, "Push the play on the VCR remote control."

"The VCR," he repeated.

"I know you've been looking at them and me naked. I know you've seen me fucking and sucking other men and women. Push the button."

John grabbed the remote and turned to look at the monitor. It was Kimmie in a swimming pool that looked familiar. "Do you want me to take this off?" She asked the camera before pulling off her bikini top and tossing it out of the pool. "How about my bottom?" Again she stripped and tossed away her bikini bottom.

John saw Kimmie turn and walk out of the pool. Her perfect ass was dripping with pool water as she moved out and then turned to walk along the pool towards the camera. "I think you want to do more than just see me naked." Kimmie took the camera and moved over to a small table where she put it down and aimed it towards a man's body that was facing the other way. Suddenly Kimmie walked into the scene and moved up to the man. She reached around him and pulled off his shirt and then his pants. After pulling down his boxers she turned his body around until his long hard cock pointed at her face. John's eyes roamed up the man's body over his taunt abs and chest to his face. "Holy shit." The man was his son...........Kimmie's older brother Jim.

"See Daddy.........I like to fuck everyone I love."

"Jesus," John said when he watched Kimmie give the longest and best blowjob he had ever seen. He sat down next to her as he watched her push Jim down on his back and then straddled his hard-on.

"Seen enough?" She giggled. "If not there is one more video."

John stopped the fucking scene and walked over to pull out video number six. He exchanged it and moved back to his naked daughter. Again it was Kim naked on the bed but this time she was massaging another woman's back. The other woman was naked as well but Kimmie's body blocked her head. "I knew you would like this," Kimmie giggled.

"Move over some," he heard his son-in-laws voice. Kimmie did as he asked and he could now see the woman had short dark brown hair. Kimmie leaned over and kissed the woman's back before moving downward until her lips and tongue pushed into the woman's butt cheeks. "Good lick her ass," Jake instructed as he zoomed inward to see Kimmie's tongue push into the woman's rear hole.

John saw the woman lift her hips and open her legs which allowed Kimmie's tongue to dash underneath to fuck into the woman's hairy slit. So far John was not sure why this tape would be so shocking until Jake sat the camera on something. He watched his naked son-in-law walked to the bed and aim his hard cock at the woman's head. He about fell off the bed when he recognized the woman. It was his ex-wife........Kimmie's mother.

"Oh God," John exclaimed. "Karen too."

Kimmie quietly slipped her hands from the loose knots and pulled the blindfold off. "Mother came and visited us a few months ago. He left that other man and wants to get back with you......with us." Her fingers moved around his still very hard rocket.

"But.........," He said as she guided him onto his back. He looked up at her smiling face as she lowered her wonderful hot pussy down his long hard prick. "Oh it feels so....." He moaned.

"I know," she giggled. "Sooo BIG!" Her lips lowered to find his and her tongue dashed inside to tease his tongue. His hands found her ass and massaged as her body rose and fell. "I can't believe I'm finally fucking you."

"Me too," he grinned. For the next five minutes they took their time touching, kissing and fondling each other. Sweat poured from their brows while their fingers rubbed and played.

"I'm going to cum daddy," she whispered as her hips moved faster and faster. "Cum with me."

"I am baby girl..........I am," he felt his hot spunk erupting deeply inside of her.

"NOW DADDY NOW!"

*****

It was a few days later when Jake returned from his trip and opened the front door. "Hello!" But no one answered. He tossed his suitcase on the floor and dashed up the stairs. The Bedroom door was closed but he could hear voices. "Hello," he said again before opening the door. He froze because on the bed was a pile of naked bodies. "Mother fucker."

His mother-in-law Karen lifted her head and smiled at him. "OK."

"Not until you fuck me first," John said to his ex-wife as he looked over at Jake. He pulled his ex-wife down until her legs opened to let him in.

Jake saw another feminine body on the other side of John and thought it was his wife until Kim walked naked out of the bathroom carrying the video camera. "Hi honey."

"Fuck.........who are you?" Jake asked when the strange woman raised her head to look at him.

"She's daddy friend Denise," Kim answered. "She's been waiting for you to come home. How come you are late?"

Jake saw the woman's nice breasts and quickly pulled off his tie, shirt and slacks. He was pushing down his boxers when he pulled Denise's lips up to his. "Traffic," was all he said before her lips and hot tongue shut him up.

John marveled at his ex-wife's techniques as she squeezed his hard cock inside of her hot oven. "I like that."

"Jake taught it to me," she whispered. "I have some more things to show you."

"Good........bring it on," John laughed.

"Shit........I'm late," Jim announced when he walked in to see the pile of bodies on the bed.

"You're not," Kim giggled as she sat the camera on the shelf and pulled her brother's lips down to hers. She broke the kiss and they both turned to see their parents fucking. "I told you we could get them back together."

"Yes you did," Jim laughed. "Yes you did."

FINIS

Note from Slick: A family pile-up and a happy ending. What more could you want? I hope you enjoyed the story. Don't forget to vote and send me an email. Gracious...

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers
12