Kim Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

No way pal you started this I thought, and rubbed harder, faster "Oh god, I'm sorry." he said, and shot his load, I felt it hit my bum, it was warm as it ran down my crease, I let him go and walked to the door, leaving him to tidy himself up in the open. He put his dick away and as the train pulled into the station looked round at me, I put a big smile on my face and gave him the middle finger.

It doesn't always work out like that though, every Friday I arrive home around the same time using the tube, a group of about 12 pinstripes always got on at the same station, they always nodded to me and occasionally chatted, after a while the sexual innuendo would creep in and I would give as good as I got, it became a regular thing, brushing around me, hands having a quick feel of anywhere they could, telling me what they would like to do to me and what I could do for them if only they had the time poor things.

On this one occasion they seemed to have had a little more to drink than usual, they got on the train and with a big smile and open arms the leader threw his arms round my shoulders and kissed me on the cheek. I looked at him to say something and he kissed me on the lips, I didn't struggle after all I knew these guy's, when he released me I was surrounded by them, hands were groping my boob's quite openly now, running up my legs.

"Shaved pussy, I was right, you lot owe me a tenner." one shouted.

"Where let me see." said another, and went down under my skirt, I could feel his breath on my pussy, his tongue flicked out, "Oh yes definitely shaved, taste's good too."

I looked at the leader "We had a bet on whether or not you were shaven, we had another bet as well, didn't we guy's."

And with that I felt fingers slip into my pussy, hands inside my top, if it had buttons on I think it would have been torn off, despite the situation all those hands feeling me, fingering me was turning me on "Ok guy's here goes, £50 says she will."

I was suddenly pushed forward but because of the head between my legs I couldn't move my feet so I just reached out and grabbed leader's coat, and then I felt something familiar brushing my wet pussy lips on it's way into the depths of my wet hole. 'Shit!' I thought, 'what the fuck' and then suddenly the leader's hands were moving around and his erection was in my face pushing into my mouth, I couldn't let go or I would fall, I took him deep and the one in my pussy was thrusting deep as well,

"That's £25 you owe me." leader said thrusting into my mouth up to his balls, and then he started thrusting harder. I felt my orgasm coming despite my efforts to deny it, 'fuck it' I said, to myself and started thrusting back.

"Oh yes guy's oh yes, she's gonna get it, oh yeeess" leader said, and cum deep into my throat

Before he had finished, pussy man said, "Me too, that's it, oh yes that's it hnnnnnn." and I felt his juices slam inside me

My orgasm followed almost immediately, I tried hard to stifle it but it was useless "arrrrrrgghh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you, bastard's." I said, as my knees gave way.

Leader supported me and pushed away two guy's who tried to take pussy's place, cum juice dribbled out of my mouth as leader pulled me up, taking a tissue from his pocket he wiped my mouth saying, "I am really sorry, it wasn't meant to go that far." the others seemed ashamed now, they agreed with leader, adding there mumbled apologies to his and asked if I was ok.

I straightened myself up and half shouted "Ok, am I fucking ok, you bastards didn't even give me chance….to lay a bet, ok, no I'm fucking pissed off"

It took a moment but they suddenly realised what I had said, they all started laughing, either through relief or because they saw my point.

"Look," leader said, "can we take you for a drink as an apology, and as we didn't allow you to bet we will buy all the drinks, deal?"

The landlords face, as we walked into the pub, me with my arms round two of them and the others diving for the bar, as we sat down at a table I raised my hand and said "Just one thing, which one of you shagged me?"

We all burst out laughing except one who got to his knees and said "I am he mistress, I beg you sit on my face as punishment."

There were a lot more comment's like that but no more sex, we all became firm friends but they never tried anything like that again.

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers
12