Kim Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

The water around me rippled and John came to the surface behind me, cupping my breast's and pulling me to him he said, "I think I would give that one up if I was you they both swim like fish, you wont catch them unless they want to be caught."

"Unlike you." I said slipping my hand behind me and taking his erection in my hand, I teased the foreskin back and ran my nail over the head, he breathed in sharply.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." he whispered, pinching my erect nipples hard.

I did it again, and again the sharp intake of breath, only this time he picked me up and twisting round dropped me face down in the water. I came up spluttering and gasping for air. I swung my arm's round wildly hoping to hit him but as I looked round he was gone, he had joined Phil and James and they were all standing there arms folded with comical grins on there faces. "Grrrrrrrrr." I said frustrated and hit the water with my hands.

There was a small jetty on the lake, I swam over to it and pulled myself out of the water, they followed me keeping a safe distance but I had a plan.

I lay down on the jetty my feet still in the water and started to run my hands over my body. Starting with my boobs I played with my nipples then slowly moved down to my pussy. I spread my legs and slipped a finger in slowly then out again, brushing my bud as it passed, then I slipped two fingers in and repeated the motion. They were watching closely so I started to speed up, turning my head sideways I could see them, this was supposed to be turning them on but having three men watch me masturbate was turning me on as well.

I could feel my orgasm rising in my stomach so I slowed down a little. I was moaning loudly with real pleasure until finally they were hooked. They were only a foot away from me now so I kicked hard with both feet splashing water everywhere. I got them all, heads and faces dripping water and all spluttering the same as I had done. I stood up laughing hysterically pointing wildly at them.

Wiping the water from their faces, they looked at each other and John shouted, "Get her." at that they all made a rush for the jetty.

"Oh fuck!" I said quietly, the plan had worked perfectly but I hadn't thought about afterwards, I turned and ran towards the house laughing hysterically.

The view from the roof the day before had dispersed any doubts I had about buying the house and the commitment involved, the feeling I got from running naked in my own 'garden' re-enforced the fact I had made the right decision.

I was no match for them though. James was the fastest runner and caught me easily bringing me to the ground with a thud. We rolled around as I tried to fight him off but he sat on top of me holding my arms above my head, his erection hovering over my face. Phil was a close second and with me already subdued, he grabbed my legs and spread them wide. He wasted no time as he slipped his tongue into my wet pussy, the speed he did it made me jump and I brushed James's erection with my face. I lifted my head slightly and took him into my mouth; releasing my arms, he raised himself slightly to make it easier for me. Being so near to orgasm at the lake meant Phil didn't need to do too much work getting me started again and he was working me as hard as I was working James.

John sat beside my head his erection needed attention too so I took it in my hand and started to rub him gently, James moved off me and kneeled opposite John, now I had two erections over my face, I took one in each hand and took it in turns to take them in my mouth.

Phil's tongue was doing its job and it wasn't long before I was thrashing about in orgasm.

They didn't give me any time to recover, Phil pulled me on top of him, as I looked at him a pair of legs appeared either side of his head, I looked down his body and saw not one erection but two, side by side.

"Oh god." I said, "Surely not both of them, not together."

I felt the tip of one enter my sopping love hole and then the other looking for space, I relaxed the muscle's and felt it slip in alongside the other one, slowly I was lowered down. They took up so much room the slightest movement brushed my clit sending shudders through my entire body, I felt something brushing my bum cheeks and realised that James was looking for somewhere to put his huge weapon, I looked at Phil below me and shook my head.

"I cant, surely I can't." I said, he pulled me to him and kissed me long and hard, while he kissed me James slid slowly into the warmth of my arse, no pain just ecstatic pleasure at the slightest movement, there erections were all touching through the membrane it was like having one huge erection filling me all up.

Phil and John couldn't move much, but with James slowly pushing in and out of me they didn't need to, as he pushed in, he lifted me up and as he pulled out he lowered me down.

Phil took my arms and pushed them behind me, another pair of strong hands took them pinning them down. It must have been John because James was digging his fingers into my thighs. Phil grabbed my swinging boobs and rested his elbows on the ground taking all my weight, I seemed be suspended in mid air and I had no control over anything and I couldn't have done anything even if I had.

Every thrust from James brought me closer to orgasm, I was lost in the rhythm, swallowed up by the raw passion, our breathing was becoming more rapid, James was thrusting harder, my clit throbbing in expectation my arse clamping tighter and tighter round the weapon that was giving me such pleasure, groans from everyone.

James gave a sudden burst of speed and with a huge thrust into me shot his load, feeling it hit me inside fired my own orgasm.

My arse and my pussy twitching crazily I screamed "Arrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh." it was so loud I thought it would be heard back at the pub "Oh yes oh yes Ohhhhh." I couldn't even thrash about, held as I was from all sides.

"Oh yes, yes yes." from John and I felt his juices flood into me, squelching as they did.

Phil's eyes were tight shut "Ohhh Kim Ohhhhhhhh." and his jism added to the flooding.

My own orgasm wouldn't stop it just kept flooding over me as each of them came inside me.

After what seemed like an hour, James slowed to a stop and my orgasm subsided, it didn't stop, with every movement, every breath it sent a spasm of pleasure through my body.

James pulled out of me causing a shattering spasm to run through me releasing a cry of pure agonising pleasure. Phil gently lowered me to the side as he and John slipped out.

"Oh god it won't stop" I cried and curled up into a ball shaking violently. Phil took me in his arms holding me tightly while John lay down behind me and put his arms around me as well. James, seemingly lost, ran his fingers up and down my legs, each movement sending even more electric shocks through my body.

Slowly the spasms died down. Feeling me relax John moved away and I lay on my back looking up at the bright sky with a huge grin on my face.

John had went to get our clothes and as he returned offered me a lighted cigarette. I took it from him, took a long drag on it and said, "You lousy bastards, how could you treat a poor woman so" and burst out in hysterical laughter.

For ages, I kept twitching with the disappearing orgasm my whole body was super sensitive. As I finished my cigarette I said, "I don't know about you lot but I could kill a beer."

They all agreed so I got up and started toward the house, my legs were a little shaky but John and Phil were in their usual places and made sure I didn't fall.

Once in the house they got the beers and after downing half the can in one go I said, "I need a quick shower"

They stayed until after 10pm and we weren't just talking

*

If you like this or any of my stories or wish to make a comment, please leave some feedback, or at least cast your vote. Thanks.

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers