Kim Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Kim finally gets that new toy in the mail.
782 words
3.59
41.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim sat in the living room of her apartment reading the latest romance novel she had bought at the local grocery store. She loved romance novels and wished that a strong hansom man would come sweep her off her feet, just like she loved to read about. She had just gotten to one of the many sex scenes that these books tend to have and she allowed her imagination to run wild. She fantasized about a muscular hunk with long flowing blonde hair grabbing her and throwing her against the wall, passionately kissing her neck, his massive bulge rubbing between her legs. She could almost feel his tongue exploring her mouth and she wanted that tongue between her legs more than anything.

Just as she was about grab his shirt and rip it off in hot sexual lust, however, there came a knock on the door. She laid her novel down and walked to the door. She opened it to find the mailman holding a medium sized box. Her eyes lit up as she quickly signed for it and thanked the mailman as she closed the door. "It's finally here!" she said running to her bedroom and jumping onto the bed. She tore open the package to find the black vibrator she had ordered about a month ago amongst many Styrofoam packing peanuts. She could feel her nipples grow instantly hard and her panties become instantly soaked as she held it in her hands. It was about 6 and a half inches in length with variable speeds and a small little piece close to the bottom of the shaft, made to tickle the clit when it was deep inside you.

She stood up and removed her clothes immediately. She glanced at herself in her full-length mirror and became turned on by the sight. Her 38D breasts sagged just slightly, enough to prove to anyone that they were real, she wasn't a skinny, starved model or an overweight blimp, she was just the right size, all the men she had dated loved that about her…she was all natural. She pulled her brunette hair back in a ponytail and laid down on her bed. She could feel her wetness already soaking into the bed sheet as well as smell her musky odor. This turned her on even more as she quickly grabbed the vibe and turned it on low. "Don't want to cum to soon now." She said with a slight moan. No sooner had she placed it against her clit had she let out a loud and satisfying moan. She had never felt pleasure like this before, it was so intense, and this was only on the low setting!

She began to grind her hips into the vibe, moaning in fast repetition. Kim turned it up to medium and almost went into shock. "OH…MY…GOD!!!" She cried out. She was sweating now and was so close to cumming, but she wanted to prolong it, she loved this feeling too much to let it get away so fast. She turned it back down to low and let her body calm down. Her clit was throbbing and she needed something inside of her. Kim decided to slowly push it inside, an idea that made her body shake in anticipation. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head while she pushed it inch by inch into her cunt, she nearly came right then and there. "Thank God I have such good control." She thought. She slid it all the way inside of her, allowing the clit tickler to stimulate her clit, making the pleasure she was feeling even more intense. After what seemed like hours, she just couldn't take it anymore, she had to let it out, she had to cum. She skipped past medium and went right to high, wanting her orgasm to come fast and hard. Kim began to shake as she felt her orgasm building inside of her. Kim pushed the vibrator in and out of her dripping wet pussy, "OH YES! HARDER! HARDER! FUCK ME!!" she screamed.

It hit her suddenly and she let out a loud, earth-shattering moan that the whole neighborhood could hear as her juices flowed out of her and onto her bed, making a very large wet spot.

After letting herself and her body calm down, she turned the vibe off and slid it out of her pussy. She playfully licked the vibe clean, loving the taste of her own cream. She licked her lips and got up from the bed. She walked to bathroom slowly; she could still feel her wetness dripping down her legs. She pinched her right nipple gently and grinned, "I need a shower."