Kim Comes Calling

Story Info
Joanna gets a taste of Kim's world.
6.9k words
4.53
57.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joanna? Hi! This is Kim—you know, Jake’s friend?"

She almost dropped the phone. "Oh, shit," she thought. "She knows where I live. I am so screwed."

Jake had taken her twice to visit Kim, and they were wild sexual experiences, both times. Joanna had been led to believe that Kim was a contemptible, heartless bitch and both she and Jake had been mean to her, humiliating her and even slapping her a few times. Jake had made Kim taste Joanna’s cunt, asshole, armpits, and even her piss. Joanna had gone along with it, at first to please Jake and later because she found that controlling the bitch and making her do disgusting things was fun.

[See "Doing Kim" and "Kim Again" for details]

That had been a big mistake, when she found out that Kim had planned the whole thing, both visits, and had secretly videotaped everything. Jake had explained that Kim could use the videotapes to destroy her. Spread nude pictures of her all over the Internet, make her lose her job, alienate her from her family, even get her in trouble with the police.

"Kim owns you, now." That’s the way Jake had put it. She didn’t know what kind of tapes Kim had of Jake, but he was practically her slave. He told Joanna to pray that she would never hear from Kim, but if she did, she damn well better to whatever Kim wanted her to.

Here it was, only a few days after their second visit, and already Kim had her phone number.

"Kim? How…how did you know my number?"

"Listen, I’m sorry about the other night. I said some things that I shouldn’t have, and I want to make it up to you. Would you let me take you out to dinner? You don’t have to if you don’t want to."

Joanna immediately thought of Jake's admonition to do whatever Kim wanted her to do.

"Well, okay."

"Great. Is tonight okay? I’ll pick you up at six o’clock. Wear something nice. Thanks a lot, Joanna. See you at six."

Joanna found herself listening to the dial tone. She realized that she didn’t know Kim at all. Everything she thought she had known about her had been wrong. She had enjoyed it when Jake made the woman lick her all over, she had to admit, but she hadn’t thought about it as being a lesbian act. Kim had been forced to do things which disgusted her, or so it appeared at the time. Aside from a mild curiosity about it, Joanna had never been interested in sex with other women, and the experience with Kim hadn’t changed that. She liked men.

She decided to try and not think about it too much. Kim was an intelligent and powerful woman who had her by the short hairs, and that’s all there was to it. She was going to have to go along with whatever Kim had planned for her. Kim hadn’t even asked where to pick her up, which meant she knew her address, too. Not good. If Kim was a cruel or sadistic woman, Joanna knew she’d find herself deep in the hurt locker in no time at all.

The restaurant was one of the best in the city. As they sat across from each other over the small table and drank wine, Joanna couldn’t help but marvel at how different Kim looked from the way she had looked at her apartment. She was apparently wearing contacts, as the glasses were gone. Some make-up minimized the freckles that otherwise spotted her face, and her hair was fixed up. She was much prettier now than she had seemed before. Stunning, was the word that came to Joanna’s mind.

Kim was thin, and didn’t remotely have the voluptuous body that Joanna had. But Joanna didn’t think anyone would use the word "stunning" in describing her, though she’d been told she was pretty. Kim could stop traffic, in that little slip of an evening dress.

Although Joanna had been anxious about this meeting because of the power Kim held over her, Kim was so bright and friendly that there seemed nothing threatening in their conversations, and Joanna felt at ease with her almost at once. She found herself liking the other woman, in spite of herself.

Kim seemed to be genuinely sorry that she had insulted Joanna on the last visit to the apartment. "So you mean," Joanna said, "that you really don’t think my pussy smells like ‘a dead muskrat that’s been laying out in the sun too long’?" Kim burst out laughing, and then said "No, not at all."

Joanna said "Oh good. So I don’t need to have it sewn shut as a favor to society, then?" They both laughed. Kim apologized over and over for the angry remarks she had made.

Joanna kept in mind that the Kim she was seeing now was funny and confident and a completely different person from the rude and simpering bitch she had been during the two visits to her apartment. She wondered if she was seeing the real Kim now.

The thought that nagged at her through dinner was that since Kim was a lesbian, she might want to have sex with her. If she did, Joanna knew she would have to try to go along with it. She wasn’t repulsed by the idea entirely, because in truth she had secretly fantasized a number of times about what it might be like to make love to another woman, though she had never been nearly curious enough to actually find out.

That was only part of what worried her. Kim seemed to exert a control over Jake that left him little more than a puppet in her hands. A slave, for all practical purposes. That, Joanna had decided, she would not become. She had strength beyond what Kim understood, and there were things she simply would not do. She could not be forced to degrade herself. She wouldn’t stand for it.

She’d go part way, she decided. Maybe she’d let Kim lick her pussy if she wanted to, because she’d been sort of curious about that anyway. But that’s where she’d draw the line. She was bigger and stronger than Kim and could not be forced to do anything. Under no circumstances would she be yanked around on a leash, as Jake obviously was. Fuck that. Let her fuck over my life if she’s going to, she told herself. Let her kill me if she’s going to. I won’t ever be turned into a slave.

After Kim paid for their dinner, she suggested that they go over to her apartment for a nightcap. Joanna agreed.

"Here it comes," she thought. She had suspected that their meeting would involve more than just supper, and she was right about that. But she was completely unprepared for what awaited her at Kim’s apartment.

She was startled, upon walking through Kim’s doorway, to see other women there. Six of them. Joanna’s anxiety began to build as soon as she saw them. Her feeling that she couldn’t be forced to do anything against her will quickly faded. The odds were suddenly seven to one against.

As she looked at them though, she didn’t feel threatened. For one thing, they were all beautiful. Two of them looked to be no older than teenagers, one was older, maybe 50, and the other three appeared to be about Joanna’s age, mid-thirties. They were all made up, and wore short evening dresses. Kim introduced each one, and Joanna shook their hands and exchanged pleasantries. They all seemed genuinely please to meet her, but Joanna didn’t trust her impressions. She believed right away that Kim owned these women, and that they would do anything she wanted them to.

"Okay, ladies," Kim said, addressing everyone, "I’m afraid I attempted to introduce Joanna to the world of better sex a while ago but I screwed up and the experience was an unpleasant one for her. We have to try to correct her first impressions."

She turned to Joanna. "The first thing you need to understand is how much fun it is to kiss a woman."

Without prompting, one of the women Joanna had just met, a tall brunette named Michelle, walked up to her and kissed her on the mouth. Then she reached up and took Joanna’s face in her hands and kissed her again, then turned her face to the side a bit and kissed her again—a long, hot kiss. Joanna felt the other woman’s tongue enter her mouth. She didn’t know what to do, so she did what she figured Kim wanted her to do. She closed her eyes and returned the kiss, sucking the other woman’s saliva into her mouth and pushing out her tongue, as well.

After the kiss had lasted a minute or so, Michelle stepped back and another woman, the older one, took her place. She wrapped her arms around Joanna, and kissed her passionately.

Joanna stood in the center of the room, as each of the six women in turn embraced and kissed her. The lips were soft, the tongues were smooth and wet, the saliva was sweet. She tried at first to pretend it was men she was kissing, but after a while it didn’t seem to matter any more. She felt herself becoming aroused. She couldn’t help it.

Kim just watched, smiling. She understood the simple fact that a long, hot kiss was a sex act all by itself.

When each of the six women had taken a turn with Joanna, a chair was brought from the kitchen and placed in the center of the living room. Kim asked Joanna to sit, and said, "One of the truly delightful things about women is their breasts."

Michelle again approached Joanna and stood at her side. She slipped off the shoulder straps of her evening dress and then lowered the dress to her waist, exposing her breasts.

Kim was behind her, and whispered in her ear. "Look at them, Joanna. Aren’t they pretty? Tell her she has lovely breasts and ask if you can touch them."

When Michelle told her that yes, she could touch them, Kim instructed Joanna to hold the tits in her hands, and to lift and squeeze them. After massaging the breasts, Joanna was told to ask for permission to kiss them. As Kim instructed, she then nuzzled her face into the soft warm flesh and licked and kissed them.

When Joanna had fantasized about being with another woman, this was one of the things she had been curious about. She had never touched another woman’s breasts, but had always wondered why men were so fascinated by them. She had to admit, holding Michelle’s breasts, that they were amazingly soft and warm. They felt good in the hands. Much better than it felt touching her own breasts, for some reason. Although the sensation was pleasant, she saw no reason be become obsessed with them, which reinforced her original theory that men’s problem was that most of their brains had never developed beyond infancy.

After a minute or so, she was told to ask for permission suckle at the nipples. After a few minutes sucking at each breast, Michelle stepped back and the older woman, a blond named Karen, approached Joanna and stood on the other side of her chair. She lowered her dress. Her breasts were completely different from Michelle’s. They were a little flatter and hung lower, but the main difference was that Karen had enormous brown nipples and areola that covered the entire end of each breast. Joanna didn’t need to be told what to do.

One by one, she looked closely at each pair of breasts, touched them and felt them, squeezed and lifted them, and kissed them. She took each nipple into her mouth and sucked on it. Each pair of breasts was different, each pair of nipples was different, but they were all soft and warm, and comfortable in her mouth. When Charlene, one of the women Joanna’s age, lowered her dress Joanna saw that she had hairy armpits, which she had never seen on a woman before. The woman actually had sparse hair around her nipples, too. Both of the young girls had small pink nipples that were unbelievably hard.

Joanna found herself enjoying this bit of exploration into the world of women’s bodies, although it didn’t particularly excite her sexually. She didn’t at all feel that she was being forced to do something unpleasant against her will. She still had a line drawn in the sand, and what she had done so far didn’t come near it. It even pleased her a little to bring so much apparent pleasure to the six women, all of whom responded with sighs and moans. They held her face in their hands as she sucked on their nipples, and were clearly enjoying themselves. She could smell most of their vaginas by the time she was done, and knew they must be getting wet.

After she’d done the sixth woman’s breasts, Kim was at her side again, and took her hand. She had Joanna stand up, and the chair was taken away. The six women then disrobed, taking off their dresses, shoes, and pantyhose, until each stood in just panties. They stood there, smiling at Joanna as if they were waiting for her to do something. She finally decided she was supposed to take off her dress, too. She did so, and then hesitated for a moment, and then took off her bra. She couldn’t think of a reason she should be embarrassed to expose her tits, but when she pulled her bra down and her big breasts swayed into view, she could feel her face redden.

As soon as she was dressed only in her panties, Michelle approached her and stood in front of her, but a little off to the side. She smiled and raised her left hand and placed it on the side of Joanna’s waist, and just left it there. She stood motionless for a few seconds until Joanna raised her left hand and put it on the brunette’s waist. Then Michelle reached forward with her right hand and touched Joanna’s thighs. Her fingers slid upward until they reached her panties, and came to rest with the hand cupping Joanna’s cunt, through her panties.

Joanna was startled to be touched so intimately, but the hand didn’t move, and after a moment she figured she was supposed to do the same thing. She reached out and put her hand on the crotch of the brunette’s panties. They were damp, and she was surprised at the heat she felt radiating from between the other woman’s legs.

Michelle stood still, smiling into Joanna’s eyes as she continued to cup Joanna’s cunt through her panties. She soon began rubbing it and giving it gentle squeezes. Joanna offered no resistance. It added to her confusion that mixed in with the feeling of being humiliated was the fact that the brunette’s fingers were giving her intense pleasure. There was no aggressiveness or urgency in this simple touching. Michelle’s fingers moved over her crotch in a gentle and unhurried way, and she felt her lips swelling and her juices beginning to flow.

They stood together in the center of the room, staring into each other’s eyes as they rubbed the warm wet material over each other’s cunts. After a minute or two, Michelle stepped back and Karen stepped forward. Her hand soon made its way to Joanna’s crotch and she felt over it lightly before she began to rub and squeeze it. Joanna’s hand rose and came to rest on the other woman’s hot panties. They were dripping wet. She wondered if her own panties were that wet.

One by one, the six women stood in front of her and took a leisurely feel of her cunt. Their crotches all felt different to her, aside from the different feel of cotton or silk panties. Charlene’s crotch bulged from the bush that grew between her legs. The brown curly hair started at her mid-thighs, seemed to fill her panties, and then rose above them all the way to her navel. Joanna could feel no hair at all on some of the women.

Their hands felt wonderful, and there was no denying it. Not only did she not resist this touching, but after the first one she found she had opened her legs a little and was thrusting her pussy forward in anticipation. The realization that she was enjoying these caresses confused her, but she didn’t try to analyze it. It was too hard to think straight. She did not orgasm, but she came very close many times. The teasing fingers seemed to know when to lighten up and move away from her clitoris before she could release, and by the time all six had done her, she was flushed and breathing hard. She felt slightly dizzy, and was fully aroused.

Kim was suddenly behind her, rubbing her neck and shoulders. "Let’s sit down and take a little breather, okay?" An oversized pillow had been placed on the floor behind them, and Joanna sat down, with Kim behind her. "You don’t have to move, honey," Kim whispered. "Just sit still for a bit."

Joanna felt Kim’s hands slide around her and cup her breasts, and lift and squeeze them. Kim played with her nipples, and seemed to know exactly how to touch them. She knew where to pinch them, how hard to pull on them, and how to stroke her fingers over them. Joanna’s large nipples were quickly erect and Kim’s touching did little to diminish the state of arousal the other women’s touching of her cunt had begun.

Then she felt one of Kim’s hands slide down her belly and inside her panties. It moved down and came to rest gently on her pasty and swollen lips. Joanna jumped a little at this invasion of her most private place, but the woman’s fingers felt so good she didn’t protest. She was certain if Kim would just rub her clitoris a little bit, she could come. Her frustration had been mounting for some time already, and she needed to come.

Without a signal, Michelle walked forward and stood in front of Joanna, very close. Her feet were planted outside Joanna’s legs, and the crotch of her panties was no more than a couple of inches from Joanna’s face. The smell was strong, but not unpleasant.

"This is Michelle," Kim whispered into Joanna’s ear, "why don’t you tell her that her pussy smells wonderful, and ask if she’ll let you see it."

There was something almost intoxicating about the strong aroma surrounding the brunette’s wet crotch. With some difficulty, Joanna forced herself to smile up and say "Michelle, your pussy smells wonderful. Would you let me see it? Please?"

"Sure."

Kim’s voice was in her ear again. "Go ahead, peel down those panties and take a good look at it. Tell her it’s beautiful and ask if you can kiss it. Go on."

Joanna wondered for a moment if she should obey Kim. She hadn’t thought about having to do such a thing. She didn’t know if it crossed the line she had made for herself, but she was in such a state of arousal now that she couldn’t think straight. Kim’s hand continued to rest directly on her cunt, but didn’t move. She decided she had better just do what Kim wanted her to do, and sort out her feelings later. They would need some sorting out, too, because she was feeling something that she hadn’t expected to feel: she wanted to taste the other woman’s cunt. She didn’t want to think of herself as someone who had eaten pussy, but it smelled so good in a way. The decision was easy for her.

Michelle, as it turned out, had trimmed most of her pubic hair, leaving only a tuft which began an inch or so above her clitoris. Her lips were bare, red and swollen, and covered with a thin whitish paste. Joanna looked at it for a moment and then told Michelle that her pussy was beautiful and asked for permission to kiss it.

Michelle looked down at her. "You want to kiss my cunt? Are you sure?"

"Yes, please," Joanna heard herself say.

"Go on now, give it a kiss," Kim whispered, "Lips on lips. Then thank her. Tell her that it’s delicious and ask if you can lick it."

Joanna sat on the floor, with Michelle’s cunt pressed against her mouth, for about five minutes. Kim pulled her hand from Joanna’s panties and resumed holding her nipples as she watched. She encouraged Joanna to lick the entire thing, taking the lips into her mouth and sucking on them, pushing her tongue inside as far as it would go, licking and sucking on the clitoris, and all the while swallowing the fluids that oozed from between the brunette’s thighs.

Then the second woman, the older one, was in front of her. Joanna knew what she was expected to do. She smelled the woman’s crotch, complement her on its fragrance, and then ask to see it. The second pussy was unshaven, with blond hair extending down the outsides of the labia, but the pink lips were swollen and prominent, and the clitoris stood at attention, pointing at her. The vaginal fluids were thicker, almost cream-like, and had a strong taste.

The third women was one of the youngsters. Joanna thought she looked very young to begin with, but she looked almost child-like when her panties were pulled down and her small vagina with peach-fuzz above it came into view. The young pussy responded intensely to being kissed and licked, though. It drooled a hot, watery liquid continuously, and squirted the salty fluid several times right into Joanna’s mouth when the girl orgasmed. She had to swallow quickly to keep up with it.

12