Kim Delany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanhors
Tanhors
40 Followers

"Master's face cleared of the confusion and he said, 'With everything that has happened tonight that she doesn't know my name completely slipped my mind,' he then looked me in the eyes before continuing, 'I'm so sorry Lucy, my name is David Smith, and if your friend would let me past I have some things for you.' With him saying that my friend stepped aside and he came over to me and knelt down in front of me, 'Would you like to sit up?' he asked, and when I nodded he helped me move my sore body, I tried not to but I still winced as I moved.

"Master reached into one of the bags he had and pulled out a bottle of aspirin and then took two of them from the bottle and handed them to me, I gladly took them and swallowed them before he could get any water for me. 'That will make you feel better soon. I've got something for you,' he then reached back into the bag and pulled out a small velvet box, 'I saw this and it made me think of you, I really hope you like it.' He then opened the box revealing a beautiful choker with a ruby mounted over the clasp, 'If you don't like it you don't have to wear it.'

"I stared at it for a bit then reached up to my collar and removed it, then asked Master to put the choker on me, he did so gently. When it was on it felt good, different then a collar which I still wanted, but it made it so I didn't feel vulnerable like I do without my collar. I told Master I loved it, which made him smile. I was about to ask Master if I could kiss him, when we heard a cough.

"We looked over to see my friend standing by the other end of the sofa holding my mother's antique jewelry box. She then came over and sat down next to me on the sofa and handed me the jewelry box, 'I told you when you gave it to me I would return it anytime you asked.' I thanked her and then she started to talk again, 'Where you really wearing a dog collar?' I just nodded.

"She was about to say something more but Master spoke first, 'I would like to thank you for being a good friend to Lucy, not many people would be willing or able to give back something that was given to them. And further more you were willing to stand up to me in defense of her, for these things I thank you. I would also like to give you these.' Master then pulled from one of the bags two items, one was a large envelope, the other a smart phone. He handed the envelope to her then said, 'The phone is for Lucy, but in that envelope, is a paper with a list of numbers, included is Lucy's new number, as well as my personal cell which I keep near me at all times, if you need help with something call me and I'll do what I can.' He then handed me the phone, and started looking though the bags looking for something.

"She then opened the envelope and pulled out a key fob for a Toyota, 'I think you dropped your keys in here by accident,' my friend said to Master.

"He looked up saw the key fob in her hand and said, 'No, those go with the Prius I'm giving you.' He saw her about to protest and added, 'It didn't cost me anything, I won it at a charity raffle and have been trying to decide what to do with it. Now I'm giving it to you.' He seemed to think that was sufficient and went back to trying to find something in the bags.

"My friend didn't seem to agree with Master and said, 'That isn't sufficient reason to give me a car.'

"Master looked back up and said, 'What was the first thing you did after I left? I could tell you suspected me of being the one to hurt Lucy, you probably told her you would help her to get away from me, even though I also could see you were afraid I would beat you up if you did. Am I right?' She just nodded. 'In my book that entitles you to more than just a car. Now please stop protesting the things I have given you, as I will not let you return them to me, they are yours now, do with them what you will.'

"She nodded again, and he went back to his search and she went back to the envelop. The next thing she pulled out was the paperwork for the car, she set this on the coffee table, next was the paper of numbers, it was full of names and numbers with my name next to a number at the very top. Next was a paper with two columns for writing in, one was labeled skills, the other was labeled incentives. 'What is this?' she asked Master.

"He looked up to see what she was asking about saw it and said, 'Basically a job offer, you fill in the skills column with you skills, and the incentives column anything that would be an incentive to you at a job, then if you are ever looking for a job you give it to me and I will find you a selection of jobs that fit one of your skills and has at least one of your incentives.' He went back to searching after saying that, she seemed to appreciate this one more then the car.

"After a moment she removed the last thing in the envelope, a signed check, without an amount on it. 'You forgot to put an amount on this check,' she told Master, who was smiling as he pulled a tiny box out of one of the bags.

"'I didn't forget, I left it blank intentionally. You are to put an amount you think is fair for having stored Lucy's jewelry for her.' He then handed me the box and said, 'Lucy this is a symbol of your agreement to be with me, if you want to leave you give this back to me and I will give you the same type of things I've given Sarah, only this time I will be buying the car.'

"We said goodnight to my friend, who was still a little surprised by Master's generosity. Master reminded her that she could call anytime, but asked that she wait to call until after ten the next morning as he wanted me to get plenty of sleep. He then carried me back out to his car, this time he gave the keys to me so I could unlock the door, I then opened it so Master could put me in the car.

"He then drove to an apartment building that was under renovations, he told me that he had an apartment that was already renovated and that was where he lived. He then set my suitcase and the bags on the hood of the car then got me out of the passenger seat.

"He grabbed my suitcase and the bags without having to free a hand with them on the car, he then brought me over to the door to the apartment building, where a pretty redhead was waiting for us, 'Hello Lucy, my name is Janet, and I'll be helping Master get you to his apartment,' she told me with a smile.

"I became afraid my body wouldn't be good enough for Master, not after seeing Janet's, with her large breasts, and large bubble butt, she was also taller than me. We went up stairs with Master carrying me, when we got to the third floor Master asked me, 'Do you want to stay with me, with Janet, or alone?' I didn't hesitate, I told him I wanted to stay with him. 'Ok pet. Janet could you get the door to my apartment? Do you want Janet to stay with us?' I shook my head no. After we got into Master's apartment, he sat me down on his couch.

"Janet then asked me if I wanted her to help me change into my night clothes, I was a little embarrassed when I told them I didn't have any night clothes. They both offered to get me something to wear , but blushing I told them I sleep in the nude, and becoming more daring I said, I was good with Master seeing me.

"Janet told me good night and that if I felt I needed her, her number was in my phone and I shouldn't hesitate to call her.

"After Janet, left Master asked me if I wanted to share the bed with him or if I wanted it to myself. I told him I wanted very much to share the bed with him, so he took me into the bedroom and placed me on the bed. He told me he was going to put on a pair of sweats then he'd be back to help me get my clothes off.

"But when he went to leave me I grabbed his hand and asked, 'Can I kiss you, Master?' Instead of saying anything he leaned down and gave me the most toe-curling kiss I'd ever had. When he went to pull away, I held on to him with all my might, instead of pulling away from my attempt to hold him as I knew he could, or even telling me to let go, he just lowered himself back down and rested his forehead against mine.

"The kiss awoke desires in me that had gone to sleep with Bad Master, manly a burning, soaking need in my panties, which lead me to do something I'd never done without being ordered to do, I began to beg for sex. I went with the line that always made Bad Master really happy when he ordered me to beg, 'Master, pleas shove your cock in your little slut.'

"I realized I had made a mistake when Master looked at me, he then asked, 'Why did you say that?'

"I told him the truth, that he made me wet and needy, so I had tried something that had worked on Bad Master.

"Master then told me if I wanted something to just tell him, so I told him I wanted to have sex with him. 'I will not have sex with you until your bruises have healed. Don't protest, I will give you the release you desire, but you must do exactly what I tell you.'"

David spoke before Lucy could say anymore, "I don't think Kim wants to hear about that."

"Yes, I do," Kim told Lucy, which made her smile and resume her story.

"Master told me to remove my shirt so I did, as I don't wear a bra this showed him my breasts, I stated apologizing because of how small they are but he stopped me and said, 'They are perfect for you, you wouldn't look right with larger tits, just like Janet would not look right with your tits.' To demonstrate to me that he did indeed like my breasts, he lowered his head and sucked on my left nipple, making me gasp. He stopped at my gasp and looked me in the eyes, when he determined he hadn't hurt me, he began to gently kiss all over my exposed skin.

"He was so gentle that even when he went over one of my numerous bruises it didn't hurt. By the time he started to undo my pants, I was breathing heavily and was completely drenched. He took hold of my slacks and panties, then pulled them down my legs.

"Once he had my pants off he took a good look at my legs, then said, 'I can't do what I wanted to do with you, you have to many bad bruises on your thighs, I would hurt you. I will still give you pleasure, it just won't be quite as good as I had wanted to.' He then came back up on the bed and kissed me with passion while pulling and pinching my nipples until I let out a moan, he then dropped his head down to my breasts and started to kiss and lick them.

"At the same time, he was lightly running his hands down my body, until they were on my thighs. He told me to spread my legs as far apart as I could without hurting myself, once I had complied they were still closer together then I would have liked but any wider and it started to hurt so I didn't go wider. He then started to rub the pointer finger of his right hand up and down my slit. He brought his left hand back up and used it to knead and rub my right breast, while his mouth was on my right one.

"He rubbed me for a few minutes to make me as wet as possible, then he pushed his finger into me, which made me moan loudly. He started to pump his finger in and out of me and I started moaning with each thrust, when he pushed a second finger into me I came with a scream. He kept gently thrusting though my orgasm, as I started to wind down he stopped thrusting and started flexing his fingers and rubbing my clit with his thumb. I came three times in quick succession before he stopped and polled his fingers out of me.

"When I calmed down enough to look at him, he smiled at me then put the fingers he had in me in his mouth and sucked them clean, he then said to me, 'You are absolutely delicious, and I love your bright pink nipples.' Then as if he couldn't resist he bent down and sucked on my right nipple, sending a delicious aftershock through me."

Lucy finished her story, gave David a kiss then asked him, "Can I go play with my rabbit?"

It took Kim a moment to realise just what Lucy was asking for permission to do, and when David looked over at her it must have showed on her face, or maybe it was her

arousal from hearing Lucy describe her first sexual moment with David. Either way when he looked at her a little devilish, and as far as Kim was concerned with a super sexy, smile spread across his facehe said to Lucy, "I think that should be up to Kim this time."

Lucy immediately got off of David's lap and went to Kim, who without even thinking about it opened her arms for Lucy to sit on her lap, which Lucy did happily, snuggling up with her. Lucy looked up at Kim and said, "I changed my mind, can I just stay here?"

Kim looked at Lucy, who looked very happy curled up on her lap, and admitted to herself that it actually felt really good having her there. She then looked at David, who just shrugged and waved his hand at her, in a way that said 'It's up to you.'

Kim was a little startled when Lucy let out a contented sigh, which caused her to realize she had started to rub Lucy's back. She then said twelve words that would change her world forever, "Of course you can Lucy, that would make your Mistress very happy."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story, I would like to hear from you as to what you thought of it.

You will have noticed I didn't describe the characters very much, especially Kim having given her no appearance descriptions. I did this because of two reasons, 1) when I started writing this story the characters had been swirling around in my head, so I already knew what they looked like and didn't realise I hadn't described them very much until I was deep into the story, yes I could have gone back and fixed it, but I wanted to do something different, 2) the different thing I'm trying is for Kim to not be described as such but to be filled in by the readers imagination, let me know what you think of this idea. Should I continue it into a second part if there is one, or should I describe her? Let me know.

If you send me a privet message and include an email address I will get back to you. If you entrust me with knowing your email, I will not share it with anyone but my wife. I will expect the same from you.

Please vote.

Tanhors
Tanhors
40 Followers
12