Kim Driver: Graduation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim leaned her head back "Holly molly, we have got to get out of the house and go running or we will be having sex all day long."

Ron popped one eyebrow up. "I'm ok with that."

"Ron." Kim lowered her legs and backed off.

"All right, All right. Let's go then." Ron started to walk back to the door.

Kim noticed Ron had his communicator on his waist. "Wait, I've got to grab my comm." She ran up stairs. Coming back down strapping her small unit to her arm. "I'm glad Sierra made these smaller and put an mp3 player in them."

"Me too K.D. What are you going to be listening to on our run?" Ron asked as he closed the door behind them.

Kim was bent over pulling her head to her shins. "My rave mix I think. Fast but not over powering. I don't want to use up all my energy yet." Straitening back up, she winked over to Ron.

"You are a naughty thing aren't you?" He flicked his finger on her ass as he stretched his back. "Speaking of that, what got you on to this new...path? Not complaining, but you know."

Kim looked at Ron touching his toes while she used the bumper of her dad's car to support her as she stretched her calves. "Well we haven't been out on any missions, and I was getting pretty wound up with way too much energy. So, I asked the girls for ideas and one of them gave me this one. Let's go."

Ron shut his eyes holding his hand out. "Woe, woe, woe. Who was it? I've got some thanking to do."

"I don't think so. Anyway I'll thank her for you when I tell her about every thing on Monday." Kim exclaimed as she jogged off.

Running up behind her. "You're going to tell her about you, me and what we did this weekend?"

Kim looked over at Ron. "I've got tell someone after what you did to me last night, and if you're that good this afternoon and the rest of the weekend. Well let's just say you'll be happy that I told someone. You'll probably be able to tell who I told after she sees you again too. Now shut up and run."

"Thanks Kim no pressure. No pressure what so ever." Ron put his earphones in and ran ahead.

The two of them ran about four miles through the neighbor hoods close to Kim's place returning about 20 to 25 minutes later. Not wanting to cool down, they grabbed some waters from the frig as they passed, said high to the boys when they picked up their sticks off a shelf in the garage and went to the back patio. After taking a drink Ron sat his water next to his keys and electronics. "Now don't beat the total crap out of me if you want me to be worth anything this afternoon there Kimmy."

'Smack' right in the leg with a fairly hard swing. "Then I guess you're gonna have to defend your self better then." Kim twirled her wooden staff by her arm and over her head delivering a blow aimed at Ron's side.

Ron recognized that move, so he did a half turn of his cane spearing it to the deck blocking the shot. "As so."

Kim quickly spun around crouching down to swat his legs from underneath him. Ron easily did a reverse of his first move and block again. Kim stood up. "You keep that up and you are definitely getting a reward later."

Ron sidestepped a surprise jab. "That's great motivation K.D." Their sparing went on for about 2 hours going over new moves and taking water breaks. "You got in a couple good shots Kim; But nothing too damaging."

"You did your best job so far Ron. You even got a shot in on me." Kim gathered her things and started to the door.

'Smack' Ron's stick landed across Kim's ass. "I hope I get many more shots in on you today."

Kim barley jumped looking over her shoulder. "You better believe it love master." She saw Ron raise his eyebrows two times. They walked in and replaced their combat equipment on the shelf. "Hey boys Ron and I are going to take showers then do you want some lunch?"

Brad stuck his head up. "Sure, what we havin?"

"I was thinking garden salad, grilled chicken and fruit." She saw Brad's eyes shut as he shook his head and Brian rolled out from under the car. "Just kidding; how does a Hawaiian and sausage pizzas sound?"

Every one sighed including Ron from behind her in unison. "Much better."

"Alright I'll order those when I get out of the shower." Kim heard the phone ring so she jetted in the house. She answered the phone in the kitchen. "Hello."

It was her Mom, "Hi Kim. How are things at home?"

"Every one is fine. How are you and your patients?"

Her Mothers reply was the usual. "The surgeries went well and both patients are recovering nicely. I have one scheduled for six this evening and another at seven in the morning. I think I'll stay at Pam's tonight since I have to be here so early. I don't think I'll be home until around noon tomorrow. Is there anything you need?"

"I think I've got things covered mom. Is there anything you would like me or the boys to do?"

Her Mother replied. "I can't think of anything. What do you and the twins have planned?"

"I have Brad and Brian working on my car and I'm going over to Ron's to help him with a science project after lunch."

Mom was happy they all were doing something productive. "That sounds good Kim. You kids enjoy yourselves and I'll see tomorrow."

Kim was thinking to herself. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna have cum buckets of fun. Man I have become a filthy slut." "We will mom. Good luck. Take care." She hung up the phone and turned around hearing the door shut.

"Was that your mom?" Ron asked as he threw his empty water bottle in the recycle bin.

"Yes, all is well and she won't be home until lunch tomorrow. Let's go hop in the shower." She took Ron's hand and led him upstairs.

Ron did a little skip as he followed. "What about your brothers?"

"I don't think we would all fit...and I need a chance to even out the score." Kim closed her bedroom door behind them.

Laughing at her answer Ron turned Kim to him looked her in the eye. "You're not going to forbid me to touch your hot spots again are you?"

Kim kissed him. "I said a chance. If you don't try and run up the score you may find yourself having fun by yourself in the shower." She kissed him again then stripped naked. Ron just stood there captivated by her nimble form, round firm breast, long hard nipples and defined hard ass, plus seeing her naked again. Kim stopped looking at her dazed boyfriend. She stroked her ass with one hand and tugged her nipple with the other. "Well."

Ron broke out of his trance and jumped out of his clothes. "I'm there." He wrapped one arm around her waist and carried Kim facing away from him into the bathroom.

Her feet back on the floor Kim walked over and turned on the water looking back at Ron. "Lock the door sweetie. We don't want any intrusions." Then she stepped in the shower under the water. Ron got in seconds later. Kim peered back with a devilish look in her eyes. She enveloped the base of Ron's erect johnson and started lightly stroking it, but every time he tried to move closer she would slide her hand back to the base to hold him at bay. After getting her hair wet and slicking it back she turned around, squatted and took his cock in her mouth. With her hand still around his tool Kim casually stroked as she rocked her head back and forth.

Ron looked down at the sight of her head and hand moving up and down on his erection. He suddenly remembered the score thing Kim talked about. "Kim this so unfair..." as soon as Ron started to speak Kim really picked up the pace and took hold of his balls rolling them in her fingers. "Oooohhh my you are soo good...at bad."

Kim increased her efforts even more once he stopped talking. The speed she was moving at on his cock was shameless. Her hand was wildly bagging her lips. Feeling the abuse her lips were taking she moved her hands to his ass and pulled him to her. She calmed herself as Ron's cock sank into her throat. No problem sucking him all the way down her throat, Kim pulled on his ass harder and drove her mouth down faster the second time. Pulling back to the head she plunged her face foreword stopping just as her nose touched his pubes. She kept right on going fucking her mouth and throat with Ron's cock. After about a dozen throat invading thrust Kim knew Ron was about to pop the cork and she was out of breath, so she pulled her mouth off and went to town with her hand on his hard swelling cock. Kim dropped to her knees and spread her legs out far enough that her pussy was on the tile floor. "Cum on me baby; cum all over me." Ron shot his first burst just to the right of her nose. "That's it come on your dirty slut's face and tits." Kim aimed his spewing cock at her breasts, back to her face and down again. With no more lobs Kim leaned in and licked the end of his cock gathering what was left there. She looked up at Ron as she displayed the contents on her tongue then swallowed. She sucked the head in turning circles around it and playing with his ejaculation hole with her tongue. Popping her mouth off the head she leaned back for Ron to look at her. Smearing a hand through the white sticky sperm she rubbed it all over her tits polishing her nipples with it. Looking in Ron's eyes Kim sucked cum off her fingers and plowed what was on her face into her cum drinking hole.

Ron's hands were splayed across the shower holding him up. Gasping "Wow Kim you rattled me to the bone with that one. I mean you know what I mean. Were did that come from?"

"The end of your rock hard cock." Kim's hands were back to rubbing cum on her tits. "I came all over and I mean all over you last night so it was your turn to spray cum all over me. Did you like it?"

"Are kidding me? Look at all the jiz I covered you with it made my legs wobbly." Ron steadied himself and helped Kim to her feet. "You should turn and wash that off. It's running down your stomach and getting close to your pussy." Kim turned letting the water rinse her body as she lathered up her washcloth.

Ron, also rather quick himself, used that as a ruse to get her back. He squirted baby oil in his hand and rubbed them together. Kim was distracted washing the cum off and didn't see Ron gliding his oiled hands between her legs. Clark plunged two fingers in her warm moist cunt. Shocked Kim gasped bending forward bracing herself with her hands on the front wall. Ron snaked his other hand around to find her clit.

He was now thrusting two fingers in her depths and caressing her clit. Taking no time to get Kim excited and spread her legs as far as the shower would allow. Sliding her hands down the tile she bent over to parallel the floor. "That's it. Bend over for me my dirty slut." In that position Ron pulled his arm back that was now around her hip and smacked her on the ass.

"Yes, spank my dirty ass." Kim bent over more moving her hands to the sides.

Ron landed two more blows to her tight ass. "Slutty Kim likes her ass spankin?" He pulled his middle fingers out replacing them with his fore and middle fingers resting his thumb on Kim's asshole. Kneeling down he ducted his free hand under her to work on her sex bean.

Like flipping a switch Kim was moaning. "Oh yes I do. That's it. Harder. Please my love master more."

Answering the call he pounded his fingers in and out of her pussy stabbing her asshole each time with the end of his thumb. He curled his fingers down to again put more pressure on her clit he unknowingly hit her special spot. Ron could hear gasps each time his thumb would poke her asshole and the increased gyrations of her hips he knew he was near his goal. He pumped his fingers at top speed. "Cum for me Kim; cum for me."

She did as he ordered, Kim shuddered and drenched Ron's hand with her orgasmic fluids. After a few moments Ron slowed the tempo. Kim calming down closed her eyes and grabbed her ankles. "Thank you my love master. That was...oh."

With her eyes close, Kim was not able to know that Ron had turned and moved in closer. He still had his fingers inside her and now his lips were just beneath her dripping slit. Right back to top speed with his digits, Ron sucked on Kim's clit treating it like a punching bag with his tongue. After 40 seconds Ron released her clit. "Cum!" And he sucked it right back in to action.

"Oohhoohhooh!" Once again K.D. did as told and wrenched into another orgasm. She threw her hands out for the walls to keep her self from falling. Her back tightened and shudders erupting from her loins spread through her. Ron drank her erotic punch as Kim soaked his hand and face. "You are a wicked sexual genius R.C."

Ron picked up the washcloth, stood and cradled his arm under her chest helping Kim stand. Using the cloth he massaged soap on Kim's breast. "Thanks Kim. Running up the score is pretty fun don't you think?"

"You better believe I do, as long as I get the chance to keep up and you pump your hot cum on and in me so I can swallow it down." She lathered another cloth washing between her Legs.

Ron turned Kim around. "Wow you are a Dirty slut, aren't you?"

Kim wrapped her soapy rag around Ron's tool stroking it clean. "Yeah, I can't believe it, but I can't wait to get this hard cock in my hot wet cunt."

Shocked by Kim's statement Ron was frozen. "Ya...you know we, we we'll never make it to my house if you keep this up."

"We'll make it." Kim dropped the cloth to her other hand. Crouching down onto her knees again she increased the hand speed. "I want you to cum one more time for me. Please Ron cum in my mouth." She stuck her tongue in his cum hole flicking it side-to-side. Hearing Ron groan she dropped her tongue and held her mouth open.

Not believing the spectacle taking place by the raven haired hot body on the shower floor it didn't take Ron long before he exploded sending volley after volley of his seed into the awaiting mouth. She gulped once, twice then sucked the head in to collect the rest. Once he was finished she tilted her head back and looked at Ron with her mouth open showing the contents slide down her tongue she gargled and swallowed. "Man Kim you have become one filthy sexual deviant. Nothin but love for ya."

"It's fun being 'bad'." She rose turning for the shampoo. "Let's finish getting cleaned up so we can go get down and dirty." Spinning back she winked at him, then suds up her hair then Ron's.

"I like the sounds of that." Ron helped Kim rinse her locks and bent in to do the same to his. They got out of the shower and dried each other. Kim was putting on her usual half shirt and capri cargos. Ron looked around the room. "I left my clothes on the scooter Kimmy. Should I go down in my towel?"

"No I don't think so, I'll go get your bag." Slipping on a pair of flip-flops. "You order the pizzas while I get your clothes." Kim returned minute's later duffel bag in hand. Across the room, Ron was browsing through her dresser. Kim snuck up behind dropping his bag next to him. "See anything you like?"

"Yeah these are..." Dropping the black g-string Ron turned. "I um...hi K.D. I was just checking out your...active wear. Oh, thanks for getting my clothes."

"You're welcome, and you'll have the rest of the day for getting in and out of my drawers." She held the same panties he dropped up to his face. "Sorry, there aren't any of these under mine today. I'll model those on another day." She untucked his towel, not noticed by Ron. His mind was picturing Kim doing a runway walk in only that g-string.

Suddenly realizing he was naked, Ron rapidly skinnied into his clothes. "I'm going to hold you to that. Boy, it's a good thing the pies are on the way so we can eat and head over to my place." Ron moved in and picked Kim up by her ass kissing her as he spun them around.

Kim dropped back to the floor, grabbed Ron's hand and led him out of the room down the hall. "We eat then we're out. Let's get the fellas so they can wash up. The delivery person will be here any minute." Kim directed Ron to the garage as they hit the bottom of the stairs and heard the doorbell. Ron told the mechanics to scrub for the lunch. Kim paid the pizza man. Meeting everyone back in the kitchen. Mealtime was on. They chatted about progress on the car and Kim helping on the science project over at Ron's. Sierra's delivery arrived right after they finished and were cleaning. The twins forbid Kim to see what was included so not to ruin the surprise. Kim of course thought she was in for enough surprises to keep her busy. Ron and Kim got their bags, bid farewell and off on the scooter to casa de Clark.

Ron opened the front door leaving the way for the lady to enter first. He pulled the door shut behind him and was immediately pinned to it by Kim kissing him madly. Her tongue made a mosh pit out of his mouth and his tongue a member of it willingly or not. She broke for a moment. "Your parents are gone until tomorrow evening right?" Ron nodded his head fast in affirmative and heard her lock the front door. Just before her oral offensive engaged again, her legs locked around Ron's waist. "Take me to master Ron's room!"

Making out wildly like the new lovers they're becoming Kim ground her crotch on his now hard cock. Ron made it to his room, banging off a few walls on the way; he laid Kim back on the bed. "Kim I've got to tell you I'm a bit nervous."

She looked up to see him standing between her knees she sat up. "Don't worry." She tucked her fingers in the waist of his pants unfastened the button and unzipped them. She pulled down as Ron kicked out of his shoes. "Remember you're my sexual master and I'm your dirty slut." Kim kissed his hard staff as she sat back up and reached in her bag that she dropped when she was laid on the bed. Ron pushed his socks off watching her hand appear with a box of condoms. "We've got over a dozen of these so we're going to fuck all after noon and keep going tonight until my pussy is to sore or your cock won't get hard."

Thinking over the last twenty four hours and Kim's statements Ron felt a renewed confidence that he would not lose again. "Alright then, it looks like someone has on way to many clothes." He pulled her legs up in the air resting her heals on his right shoulder. His left hand undid the top of her pants and tugged strait up on the waist. Kim arched her ass off the bed and her pants were on the floor like that. With her feet free she let her legs drop to the sides in the splits. "Wow." Ron looked down at the fully open view of Kim's gleaming pussy.

Gliding her palms up and down her inner thighs she could see Ron's mind was racing so she moved her feet off the side to the floor. Sitting up. "Since this is my...our first time I was hoping you would allow me to be on top? I'll do what ever positions you would like the rest of the day."

"As you wish." Ron stepped back offering his hands to help Kim stand. They kissed stripping the others shirt off. "You do know your asking for it later don't you?"

"What ever you command." She wiped the cover down. Knelt back on the sheets yanking Ron to her side spinning him to his back she swung around in the move throwing one leg over him in a fluid motion. She had the condom unwrapped and rolled down his tool before he was settled.

"I guess we're ready to go then." His eyes flashed around to get his bearings.

"Sorry, I just want to feel your hard cock inside me." She moved up to center herself over the missile she was aching to ride. "I'll try and go slower, I promise. Please be patient with me." Kim, using her hand for guidance, lowered her self on the mushroom head. She and Ron gasped during the slow penetration of her virgin pussy as it enveloped the swollen crown. Short breaths lengthened into pants as she stretched around the new mass. Her hands were on Ron's lower chest as she eased down further until she felt resistance.

Ron felt it too. "Are you alright Kim?"

"Yeah, You're...we're about to break my cherry. Please, pull on my nipples." Kim wanted the distraction while she rocked up and down a little. A fast hard plunge sank her down until she rested on his pelvis. "Ah-ah. Ooohhh God!" Her neck was limp leaving her head hanging between her arms panting.