Kim Driver: Graduation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron released her tits. "Kim!"

"I'm good." She looked him in the eye through draped eyelids. "Give me a second." Ron let her know to take as much time as she needed. The fading shock and pain let Kim know she could get on with her desires. She brought herself up so only the head was left inside her sensitive vagina then gradually she slid back down. Kim repeated that a few more times each more pleasurable than the last. Then she increased the pace. "Mmmm. Yes baby that's what I need."

"Are you sure you're ok?"

Her hot panting voice answered. "I'm incredible Ron my master of love. Make me a woman. Fuck me! Fuck my tight virgin pussy." Oh yeah, Ron was thrusting his hips up trying to meet the compressions Kim was unloading down on her lover. He moved his hands up her sides to her breast. Kneading her firm orbs he flicked and pinched her nipples. The attention her breasts were receiving made Kim remember Lori's story again. Her hands moved to the sheets at his head level she lower her nipple down to Ron's mouth. Her clitoris scrapped into his pubes under her, lighting a fire that spread from her groin up through her stomach. Ron flicked her dangling nipple with his tongue and bowed his neck up he sucked her tit down in his mouth continuing his tongue assault. He released one side to provide the other the same delights. "Ah Ron my tits; Suck my tits." It was her first time having sex and... She didn't realize how sensitive her breasts were going to be. Exploding, the fire spread uncontrollable. Her hips were swaying grinding her clit into a red hot button of passion.

Both were aware they were reading the others thoughts, or as it was climax meter, they knew they were about to blast into mind numbing orgasms. Kim, with a horse voice, "Take us to the top." Ron cracked her on the ass. "Make us cum!"

Kim's sway became relentless. Her back arched, one hand on Ron's stomach and her other clinched on the end of her tit. "Fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck I'm coming. Fuck my cum." Her body and the muscles around the cock inside her went into spasms. Once it started Ron had no chance. Like a courtyard fountain stream after stream spouted out of him. Unconscious to the surrounding world Kim collapsed on Ron. She drove her arms under his as she lifted his head into the side of her neck. Overcome from the emotions of the moment and orgasm her voice was a trembling whisper in his ear. "That was the best thing ever. I love you."

Kissing her he could tell she was crying. "I love you too." He wanted to lighten her spirits. "You think that was the best ever, my dirty slut, you better brace yourself."

Kim lifted up laughing with a couple of tears on her cheeks "What do you have planned?" She lifted off his tool holding the rubber on. She descended his legs placing her thumb on the tip of the condom and two of her fingers under either side of the base. Pulling it off, the rubber turned inside out leaving most of his sperm on his softening cock. Kim sucked the prophylactic off. Her tongue coiled around him on her way to licking and sucking Ron's penis clean.

Ron caught sight of that. "That's a good start. You keep that up and we'll be getting right to what I have planned."

Kim looked up at Ron gently rolling his balls in the palm of one hand. "As you wish. I am prepared for all that you have in store for me." She lowered her mouth to the task of pumping up the deflated.

Ron laid there immersed in thought of a plan to bring the most pleasure to the beautiful girl he was watching give oral life support to bring his soldier back to life. "Plan ready, check. Shaft ready to roll, check. Time to drive her up to another level of pleasure she deserves." Returning from his mental checklist and enduring thoughts Ron ran his fingers through her hair down to her cheek and under her chin. "Kim, it looks like you've got me ready. Are you prepared?"

Kim ascended under the guide of his fingers kissing him. "Tell me what you would like me to do."

Ron gave her a meaningful kiss subtly rolling them on to their sides. "I remember this position and how much 'joy' you had." He stood turning to look at his naked girlfriend rubbing her ass. "Get up on your hands and knees." Kim pulled her knees under her and propped her ass right up against Ron's hard cock. 'Smack' on the side of her bum. "Easy, there K.D. you horny slut. You'll be getting what you want soon enough. Now please unwrap me a Jimmy hat." Kim grabbed a foil package putting it between her teeth. She tore it open and handed it back to him. Unrolling the condom onto his throbbing cock with one hand he played with her dripping pussy in front of him with the other.

Kim spit the foil to the bed and looked back to her boyfriend. "Give it to me baby."

Finished pulling on the protection his hand was still on his tool he whacked her pussy with it. "I did not hear a please with that missy." Showing an immeasurable amount of self-control he pulled back not touching her anywhere.

"Please Ron." One hand reached back soothing down her ass cheek. "Please give me all that you planned. Do what you will with me. Please fuck my tight virgin pussy."

He smacked her on the ass. "That's better." Using the head of his of cock to tease her a bit longer, he glided up and down her slit making sure to rub her button on each pass. Whimpering in her deep gasps of breath, Kim whipped her hair looking back she egged Ron on with her eyes. Resting it on her clit he pulled his steel rod down and let go, smacking back up on her bean. "OH!" He may not be that diligent in the classroom, but he picked up on everything that Kim enjoyed and used all of it. Thus the teasing continued for several more minutes with a number of the same blows to her clit. She gasped and moaned each time. Satisfied that K.D. was worked up enough Ron penetrated her stopping when he heard Kim whimpering. Her breath caught in her throat. "Let me know when you're ready or if you want to stop."

Steadying herself she let her canal adapt and stretch to accommodate Ron's rigid meat. Not wanting to let Ron know how unhinged she was with sexual desire she didn't look back. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Please do with me as you please."

"Quite alright there K.D." Going slow he sank the rest of his pole in. He withdrew at the same pace. Not hearing any complaints and her excited breathing, Ron pumped his hips and rammed back in to the base.

"Ah!" Kim's head popped up and sank back down at the same rate as the cock sliding back from her depths. Cranking into action Ron pumped in and out at a good speed. "Oh. Oh. Yes. Oh. Yes. Yes. Ah. Ah. Ah." Every time he thrust in she would sound out. Immersed in sensations of a cock sawing into her tight cunt she was not conscious of the hand moving down her stomach until his fingers landed on her little man in the boat twisting fast little circles on her clit. "Oh yah ah ah ah I'm cumming. Yes. Yes."

He could feel her vaginal muscles clenching around his impaling erection. Wanting to extend her climax he increased the pressure on her clit and gave her the short fast strokes. "Yah Kimmy tell me how much you like it. Tell me how much you want it." Ron's voice was pretty excited yet under control.

Ragged breath and her body tightening made it impossible for Driver to respond until her second orgasm subsided. She was dizzy from the volcanic reactions going off through her. "Ron, I love the way you make me feel. I've cum so hard I almost passed out." She felt his strokes lengthen again and relaxed to the rhythm driving her ass back against his thrusts. "Oh Yes. I love the way you fuck me. Your cock feels so great stretching my tight pussy. Please keep fucking me. Yes, yes. Oh, god yes, fuck me harder. Fuck me hard!"

Ron grabbed her upper thighs for leverage and started pounding her, his hips smacking against her ass. Kim dropped her head to the sheets and reached her hands out to stop her from being driven across the bed. Looking down he was pleased at how forcefully he was banging his girlfriend and how she had started all of this and how much she was getting into it. "Is that what you want? You like it when I knock the bottom out of you?" He smacked her on the ass then the other side. She moaned both times. "Do you want me to spank your naughty ass?"

Thrilled by the heat spreading from the sting where Ron's hand landed. And the bottom was right about were the head of his cock landed each time he drove into her just nudging her cervix sending sparks through her belly and up her spine. Wanton lust for more made her feel embarrassed of how over come she had become with sexual desire, but she turned that emotion into a way to request additional sensations. "Please, you have to punish me for becoming such a slut. Bone me to the bottom of my cunt...Oh my god, I am a slut. Spank and fuck your slut."

Whack, whack, whack. Two cracks on one cheek and one on the other. "Does that hurt?"

"Yes."

Still rocking his shaft into her he laid down another sharp blow. "Do want me to stop?"

"Aahh." Kim gasped as the strike burned into her ass. "No. I need the discipline."

Stunned by her apparent attraction to the pain he stalled for a moment and smiled to him self. Using his opposite hand for her other ass cheek he unloaded a good number of belts until she started to shake and pull away. "I think that's enough punishment for now." Ron tenderly rubbed her red buns. "Are you all right?"

"I'm good." She pushed herself back up on her hands. Looking back to see Ron trying to sooth the pain she brushed her black locks from her sweaty brow. "Yeah I'm fine. I can't believe how wicked and enjoyable that was. It stung so badly but it also set a fire in my lions."

"Really? Right before you tried to pull away you were trembling. Did that make you...um you know...climax um cum again?" His tempo picked back up as he stared into her eyes with a look of grand curiosity on his face.

"Well...yeah...I did. A small one. Oh. Oh yah." Gripping the sheets Kim bucked her ass back at Ron. "Speaking of that, have you? Yes...uh...yes come on...I'm close?"

Enjoyment propped up the corners of his mouth. He was making it difficult for her to speak. "Let's see lover, how many times you have drained me of my man mojo today. It seems that I have more staying power after dropping three loads off in the past three or four hours baby. Let me tell you being able to keep you wound up in orgasmic bliss is pretty cool. May I keep going?"

"Hell yes!" Kim ran her hand over her ass. "You're a bad man aren't you?"

"I'm as bad as you want me to be...no?"

"I love that you are." She drove her ass back against the cock drilling her. "Fuck the shit out of me."

"You are a dirty whore aren't you?"

"Whore? Maybe. Well at least I'm your dirty little whore aren't I?" Her eyebrows propped up as she looked back at him.

With a questioning look on his faces asked. "Does that mean I have to pay for this?"

"Only with that hard cock that you're pumping in and out of me; it feels so good. I'm going to cum again soon." Her ass banged against his thighs smacking audibly.

Ron slammed into her after that like no bodies business. He put his hands on her cheeks spreading her crack. Remembering the night before he pushed his thumb on her puckered asshole.

Her body shook, squirting cum on the sheets. Tears ran down her face. "Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Stick your finger up my ass and fuck me!"

Of course Ron jammed his thumb in her ass and pounded her like his life depended on it. Kim's body kept convulsing. Her pussy and ass clinched around Ron's cock and thumb. Even with his so called stamina, he was close to unloading again. "Oh my god I'm gonna cum again."

Kim scooped up some of her juices licking it off her hand she quickly spun around. "I want to taste your cum with mine." She pulled off the condom and jerked him off.

Looking down in amazement, Ron spewed his load in her mouth. "Ooohh yes."

Cum shooting in her mouth and on her face, she kept pulling on his cock looking up in his eyes. After he was done she licked the end of his dick, wiped her pussy with her hand and licked her palm. Still looking up at Ron she swallowed. "We taste great."

"Oh wow Kim that was incredible. You are a fireball in the sack!" As if he shot all of his energy out of the end of his dick Ron collapsed face first down on the bed. Kim rubbed circles in between his shoulder blades then ran her fingers up into his hair. "Ron you're pretty damn good yourself. I mean really, I can't even keep track of how far ahead you are in the number of times you've made me cum. Holly shit! Were did you learn or hear about that finger in the ass thing? That sends me through the roof!"

Ron spun his face from being berried in the sheets to where he was looking at Kim. "You like that, eh?"

"Fuck yes!"

Ron smiled. "It just seemed to be something to see if you would enjoy, and last night it felt like you liked it so I logged that into my bag of tricks to keep around for your pleasure."

"I thank you very kindly sir." Kim closed her eyes and bowed her head down then she scooped up some of the jizz off her cheek and upper lip to suck off her finger. "I love drinking down your sperm."

"I hope that is in your bag of tricks for me, because I love cumming in your mouth and watching you swallowing it."

Kim gathered more cum off her other cheek and sucked it in to her mouth. She stuck her tongue out with the gooey white load on the end. Curling her tongue up she let it slide back in her throat closing her mouth she gulped it down. "Oh yes, that's in my bag baby. I'll drink it, I'll fucking gargle with it and shit, once I'm on birth control I'll scrape it out of my own cunt and suck down your cum mixed with mine."

"Wow, you sexy little dirty mouthed slut?" Ron rolled to his side he reached out and pinched her nipple pulling it a little. "You're getting on birth control?"

"Owe!" She swatted his hand away. "Yes I'm going to talk to my mom about that tomorrow night and set up an appointment on Monday with my gyno. And what did I say to make you...oh yah I do drop the F bomb in bed and cunt and what not. Well we're only on day two of our sexscapades but I've found I like the dirty talk when we're getting all sexed up."

"Alright, on that note we worked out this morning so we aren't lying so can you help me with my science project, in that same vein?" Ron got up and extended his hand to help Kim.

She placed her hand in his. "Only if we don't have to put on our clothes."

Ron gave her a smiling smirk. "The only lab clothes we need we were born with." He helped her up and they crossed the room to his desk in the corner. He lifted the linen clothe off his nearly completed endeavor in science. "Walla, my laser."

"Wow Ron, you're making a laser. I didn't know you had it in you. How...what, I mean."

"Settle down. You and I have faced or disassembled how many of these things. We even took a class on them. It's not my fault that information has stuck in my head. Since I can't get rid of the knowledge I decided to use it. I've taken ideas from each of our troubled foes and combined them in this little powerhouse. I just need a hand positioning the lens."

Kim pressed herself against his back in amazement. "Ron I love you! I'm so happy that you actually remember things like that."

Ron turned around and hugged Kim by her ass. "I know. It's incredible that I remember all that stuff. Like I said it's not my fault. You keep taking me on those missions I might turn out to be a genius from the things I can't un-remember."

Kim gave him a kiss. "Let's get the lens in and then I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you."

"Let's make that happen...I guess I lied a bit we'll need to put on the rubber gloves for this...sorry." Ron pulled out two pairs of prophylactic gloves.

"Ok there, doctor jelly finger. We'll put these to good use later." She snapped them around her wrist.

Ron's eyebrows rose. "I'm a little frightened from that thought."

Kim smiled. "I'm not going to shove my fingers up your ass, unless you want me to, but I hope you'll jam some up my ass!"

"I'm pretty sure I don't. You've got the other part my little slut." He smacked her on the ass. "I'll lube them in your hot juicy cunt before hand."

Kim's face took a surprised draw to it. "Well I see you have hopped on the dirty talk train I see."

"When in Rome my beautiful dirty little slut."

Now Kim's face softened idyllically. "I love that I am and you call me your slut. Now let's get those lens in there, so I can fuck you like the trampy slut that I've become."

They concentrated for the moments that it took to put the lens in and adjust them. Kim made him do a test fire to make sure the alignment was on the mark. Of course it put a hole through the target, wall and a tree outside. "Niece job R.C. You made one kick ass laser." As she sat on him in the chair she started pulling on his semi erect Johnson.

"Thanks K.D. I take it we're going again?"

Kim kissed him and slid her rubber glove on his now erect dick. "If that's alright with you? Like I said I could go for fucking you like your slut slave should."

His face popped in to a surprised mode. "So I'm your master and can order you around?"

Kim straddled him and sank his meat into her boiling hot pussy. "As many times as you've made me cum in the past two days, you can order me to do basically anything you want, if in the long run I'll have another mind blowing orgasm I'll do it."

"That's pretty cool. You save the world from crazy people and I make you cum like a crazy slut we're equal ah?"

Kim kissed him again. "Affirm, I'm your slut. And may I say you're finally getting into this dirty talking quite nicely."

Ron started pumping his hips up. "Thank you. Now play with your tits."

Kim's hands immediately grabbed hold of her breast and she bounced furiously on Ron's cock. She kneaded her B cups. "Oh yes, I'm fucking you! YES I AM!"

"Yes you are! Go, give it to me baby." Ron smacked her on the ass.

"Oh God! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She ground her pelvis into his as she came, clinching his cock with her quivering pussy.

Ron picked her up, his cock still embedded in her. He backed over to the bed and laid back on it with her still on top. Kim was coming down form her peak as Ron pulled her hips up and drilled up into her sopping wet cock sleeve with high rpm's (Rams per minute).

Kim fell right back over the edge. "Fuck yes. Cumming....again. Oooohhhh!

At that point, while pounding her, he pushed his middle finger against her ass hole, not pushing it in, but put good pressure on it. Once again she came.

"Oooohhhh sweet Jesus!" She screamed

"I'm close!" Ron could barley take the pressure any more.

"Throw me...on my...back...and cum...all over me...oh." As directed, Kim was flung to her back and Ron swung his leg over her hips straddling her he blew sperm all over her lithe body, tits, face and stomach. He collapsed down to her side. Both were recovering from their intense climactic overload. Ron's breath was still ragged as he watched the movements of Kim's hands. One was messaging cum on her breasts the other plowing sperm like it were snow into her mouth. "Holy shit R.C.! I came three times in a matter of two minutes. I thought I was going to stop breathing and pass out. That was fucking incredible how you used my asshole like a cum button. You definitely get high praise from me as a great lover."

"Thanks Kim. It's only because of you that I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel. Even before this weekend you made me feel like the luckiest guy on the face of the planet to be with you." Ron kissed her on the shoulder.

A tear dripped out of the corner of her eye. "Ron you're the best person I've ever known, and I'll do anything to make you feel as good inside and outside as you make me feel. You have always had my back and now you've made me know, even though I knew, how much you care for and love me. I hope that if I don't let you know the same that you know I will do anything to make you appreciate and know how deep my feelings are for you."