Kim Driver: Graduation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron pulled out and slammed back in three more times hearing screaming gasps from her each time. He started slow pumping when he lightly rubbed her clit. "You want me to rub your clit?"

"God Yes, please."

Ron rubbed small fast circles on and around her love button. Kim was panting with her back arched and eyes closed. "Do you like that?" Kim only moaned in response. Ron stopped and sharply smacked her clit.

Kim's eyes flew open "Eeeww!"

"Did you like that?" Kim just lay there looking at him, so Ron smacked her twice more on the clit. Each slap produced a high pitched yelp from Kim. Ron was still slowly fucking her. "Well did you like THAT? Kim was staring him right in the eyes and barley nodded her head, but Ron caught her meaning. Ron smacked her twice more on her sensitive little clitoris. "If you don't speak up and tell me to stop I'm going to spank your hot little cunt until you cry." Kim gave that slightest of nods again. Ron gave her another strike. Kim moaned at a high tone sucking her lips in trying not to yelp out again. Ron slapped her clit on every third out stroke and Kim nodded each time. This lasted about two or so minutes. Ron was enjoying keeping her on the edge of her orgasm, but he could sense she was straining for this one. Her hands were still on her inner thighs giving Ron great access to her sacred area. Not being able to keep her dangling, Ron began spanking her clit fairly fast.

"Oh my God I'm cummm..." Was all Kim could get out of her mouth.

Ron could feel her quivering and contracting on his cock. He looked at her closed eyes to see a few tears trickle down her cheeks. He waited until her breath was more constant and she had opened her eyes. "Are you are OK?"

"Good God R.C. where in the hell did that come from?" Kim queried as she wiped away the tears.

Ron was still slowly pumping her. Kim had relaxed from the splits and her feet rest on the sheets next to Ron's knees. "You didn't answer so a spot of punishment was in order. I went with the first thing that came to mind. I didn't hurt..."

Kim cut him off. "No you didn't really hurt me. That first one surprised me and stung, but you had just the right amount of power on those, and what came into your mind made me cum through my entire body. You better keep that one in your bag of tricks."

"You got it K.D. I'm happy you liked that one. Is your little sailor sore?" Ron upped the tempo again and Kim having her feet planted was able to thrust back at him now.

Kim laughed. "He's got a few aches, but no reason to send him on shore leave."

Ron giggled as he gently rubbed her clit to sooth the pain like when he'd just spanked her ass. "Is that better?"

"Oh God yes, yes, feels great." Kim folded one arm over her eyes and rocked her hips to match Ron's thrust. "Yeah baby, that's it give it to me; Fuck me with that hard cock of yours."

"Just let me know when you're ready to get back to it."

Kim was surprised buy his direction she thought they were already back to 'It', then she remembered her earlier statement about the rest of the day and paraphrased it. "I am all yours to do with as you please."

"Alright my slutty K.D." Ron hoisted her ankles to his shoulders and once again grabbed the top of her thighs right at the bend and started to slam into her.

"Oh. Oh. Yeah. Shit. Oh. Uw. Uw." Kim grunted on every collision.

After a while Ron pulled the supporting pillows from underneath her and pushed her knees back by her ears and lay down on top of her. She was now pinned down. Ron had deep access to her vaginal canal causing his pelvis to crash onto her clit.

Only two or three strokes in the new position and Ron could feel the convulsions rippling through her pussy. "That's it cum for me baby. Cum all over my cock you slut." Ron kissed her on the cheek feeling her hot rapid breaths on his ear. He then grabbed the back of her knees again and pushed his torso up pushing Kim's knees into the mattress. The new angle enabled him to pound her as fast as he could in a frenzy of motion.

"Ooooohhhhh." Kim moaned out as her next orgasm hit her.

Her vaginal pressures on his tool were too much for him this time. He released her knees and pulled out, ripped the condom off and threw it down onto her stomach. "Here it comes bitch! Take my load you slut." Ron jacked his sperm all over her stomach and tits.

Kim was barely able to register what was going on while in the throws of her own climax. The mist of ecstasy drifted away from her senses and all she could see was him slouched back on his heels between her thighs, his head hanging with his eyes glazed over, and his empty fire hose still in his hand. She propped herself up on her elbows to look at the pools of semen on her midriff and breast. She was scooping the thick white fluid up with her fingers and letting drip off into her mouth when she noticed him coming back to life. Her fingers disappeared between her lips to suck them clean before she spoke. "That was fucking intense R.C.! You fucked my face. You spanked my dirty little cunt until I came. Then you pinned me to the bed with my feet above my head making me cum again, and that wasn't it. Then you mashed my knees into the bed and really went to town on my wanton pussy making me cum yet a third time, and I'm not sure, but I think you then called me a bitch and a slut while you glazed me like a dirty whore. Does that about sum it up?"

"Yeah that's pretty much the way it went." Ron was still in the basic same sitting position other than he had perked up and was wiping the sweat off of his head. "What did you think of that?"

"Incredible. I mean fucking incredible." She says as she messaged the jiz all over her tits with one hand. "You know how to get everything out of me. I am exhausted."

Ron nodded his head. "I don't think I have enough strength to fall over to go to sleep."

Kim sat up a scooted over next to him. "If I help you to the shower we can wash up, go down stairs and get something to drink, see if the boys have gone to bed and then do the same?"

Ron turned around and took her hand helping him up off the bed. "I am so very thirsty and showering with you is like a grand prize." They made their way into the shower and washed each other off. They dried the other, strolled back to the bedroom and found some clothes to cover their naked bodies in. Ron noticed the clock on the way out of the room. "Wow, it's after 11 o'clock Kim."

Kim looked over her shoulder. "I know. That means we've put in over 10 hours today of having sex. Nice job jackhammer."

Ron chuckled at that. "Right back at you Cum Queen."

They both laughed on their way to the kitchen. They downed three glasses of water before Kim went to the garage to check if the brothers were still working. On the door she saw a sign that read. "Keep out! Do not touch! Doorknob it is electrified. If you make it past the door there are other deterrents inside. We have gone to bed. See you in the morning."

"Well the boys are already in the sack. I guess we can go to bed." Kim looked over at Ron finishing his fourth glass of water. "That reminds me I need to go the restroom."

"Me too, you use yours and I'll take the one down here, and we'll meet in bed?" Ron finished as he kissed Kim on the cheek.

"Sounds good to me." She said blowing Ron a kiss as she went up the stairs. Ron stepped lively to the bathroom to re-leave himself. Afterwards he filled his glass again and carried it up to Kim's room to find her under the covers with her eyes closed. She of course had heard him enter and close the door. "Lock that door please." She flung the covers back revealing she was naked and giving him an invitation. "Join me lover."

Ron locked the door walked over and sat the water on the nightstand and stripped off his clothes. "That would be my pleasure lover." He slipped into bed while she covered them. He kissed her on the lips. "I love you."

Kim kissed him back. "I love you to. Don't get me wrong I want to be with you again but I'm so tired I can't. I'm sorry."

"Kim don't worry I am out of gas. Even if you were able I'm pan de essence." Ron kissed her on the forehead. "I'm sorry I was the one to poop out."

Kim looked at him. "Are you are kidding me, you beat my cunt like your own little 'bitch' this evening. My pussy could not take any more of your rock hard cock even if I had any more strength." She stroked him. "You are my master of sex and I will always be your cum slut. I was hoping you would snuggle up to me and we could sleep."

"Thank God honey. I'm beat. I would love to do nothing more than sleep with you in my arms."

Kim turned to her side and let Ron come up behind her too spoon. 

The curtains had a light glow to them from the morning sun and the couple remained in the same position not moving a muscle since the moment of their slumber. Kim awoke with an unfulfilled passion from heated dreams she did not remember. Her eyes opened slowly. She felt Ron's arm draped over her side and his hand cupping her breast then she realized the true drive behind her dreams. Ron's stiff cock was between her legs resting snug against her now damp slit.

Now fully aroused Kim was in search of the protective gear needed to climb the morning wood. She looked to the nightstand on her side of the bed. She paused. "I have a 'My side of the bed' now?" She questioned herself. Remembering they are on the 'his side' a plan to maneuver over to the port side and still give Ron a pleasant waking experience ran through her head.

Kim softly covered Ron's left hand on her breast with her left and began to massage herself with his hand. She pushed her hips away from his so she would not disturb her morning treat until she was in position. Turning into him she was able to keep the delightful manipulation going on her firm tit until she slid down his side out of his reach. Her eyes were locked on target as she glided down positioning her mouth into perfect oral attack formation. Her tongue took point and did a little recon by licking the head of Ron's hard cock.

Kim was having a wonderful time playing secret covert op in her mind. Her mission, blow her boyfriend's dick until he awakes. At which time she will over take his location and pound his ample troop until he explodes.

There was little movement from her 'opposition' so she launched the attacked. Her tongue swirled around the head and then traced down the underside of his cock to the base where she cupped the side of his johnson between her lips and slid back to the top. She sucked the head in and rimmed the base of his helmet then slowly sank down on him her tongue on the underside pressing him against the roof of her mouth.

Ron moaned, still asleep, and Kim knew she could make her move. She pushed on his upper hip to start him to roll to his back and she rolled right over on top of him straddling his legs. "Yes, my strategy is working. Victory is nearly mine. I'll crush that morning soldier until he's gushing his gooey white guts out." Kim thought as she pulled back up his shaft and played with his sperm hole.

His eyebrows lifted up as did the corners of his mouth. Ron's eyes opened slowly. He looked down to see his girlfriend's head going down on him again. "Well this is one hell of a good morning. Good morning K.D."

She bobbed her delightful oral attack up and down a few more times then popped off the end. Quickly she stretched up to his mouth to give him a good morning kiss. She pushed up off his face. "Good morning."

"So what brought on this welcome good morning?" Ron asked as he moved his hands up her arms and down to her waist.

Kim looked at him then glanced down at his warrior standing at attention. "Well that sneaky agent of yours tried to obtain the entrance this morn, but he woke the guard of the gate so she" Kim raised one eyebrow to him. "decided to go on a counter offensive and take the action right back to the source."

"Well my gun's loaded and ready for battle." Ron said as he reached for the nightstand for a prophylactic. "And, I've got my bullet proof jacket." He freed it from the foil wrap and slid it on before Kim had a chance to react.

With her hands on his chest she swiveled her hips around teasing the head of Ron's cock with her damp lips while lining it up with the entrance to her valley she would trap his man in. "I'm going to pound that bastard until I can drink his spurting fluids."

Ron narrowed his eyes. "Bring it on you dirty slut. We'll see who spurts fluids first."

"OH GOD!" Kim almost screamed as she impaled herself slamming down on the throbbing cock under her. She did not move, gasping and adjusting again to the size stretching her not so long ago virginal cunt.

Ron automatically saw his opening to take control of the morning 'battle.' He started gently rubbing her clit and pulled down on one of her arms to kiss and suck on one of Kim's distended nipples. Kim gasped and began moaning. After a few moments she slowly rocked her hips. Ron let go of her arm and moved his hand around to her ass and roughly kneaded her butt. Releasing her breast from his mouth Kim straitened back up so she could rotate her pussy pleasurably on Ron's cock.

"Yeah baby. That's it Fuck me. Fuck me good and hard." Ron said as he increased the speed and pressure on her clit. He kept that up for a couple of minutes then elicited a screech for Kim by smacking her ass. Grasping her butt he slid a couple of fingers into her ass crack and raised her up off of his hips. With more room Ron now thrust up into Kim with great speed and power.

Kim dropped her head lost in the intense exhilaration Ron was providing. "Fuck yes! Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck your little slut. Fuck me like a bitch."

At the same time he pounded away he moved his fingers down to the sides of his dick to coat them with Kim's natural lubrication, and hearing her request he pulled them up to her asshole and guided first one then two into her tight puckered ass.

Kim stiffened and gripped her tits. "I'm cuming. Oh shit I'm cu..." She started shaking and Ron could feel her ass and cunt clenching him, and the copious amount of her girl cum flowing from her box. She let loose of the white knuckle hold of her boobs and dropped her hands down besides Ron's head so she could kiss him. She leaned back up "Wow! You beat the shit out of me in that scuffle."

Ron pumped his fingers in her ass. "I think I won, and only spread the shit out of your ass."

Kim giggled herself into a moan. "That's nice. As soon as you stuck your second finger up my ass I couldn't hold on any more. I was so close with the power strokes you had going on my clit...Oh yeah. Yes." Kim pumped her hips up and down humping his cock and fingers. "Fuck yes. I still want to taste your soldier's spurting guts in my mouth." She sped up the tempo, and sucked on two of her fingers. She swirled her tongue around her fingers as she pulled them out of her mouth. She then smoothed that hand down her ass. "Pull out a finger and let me help."

Ron did as asked and felt one Kim's fingers push in next to his. Their digits matched rhythm in her ass and it only took a minute for both of them to reach the edge. In a panting voice Ron spoke first. "K.D. I'm close."

"Oh God so am I. Help me." Kim pulled off and spun around and straddled Ron's head. She pulled the rubber off and gulped down Ron's cock and lowered her dripping pussy to the awaiting mouth. She plunged her saliva cover fingers in her ass and pumped them in and out. Ron licked Kim's clit and sucked it into his puckered lips flicking it with his tongue. That's all it took. "Yes. Yes. Oh God Yes." And Kim squirted her juices all over Ron.

It took Kim a bit but she regained enough sanity to return the favor. She used the same fingers she had in her ass to jerk off the base of his cock as she bobbed her head and sucked on him like a black hole. She lifted her head up. "Come on baby shoot your cum on my face and in my mouth. Glaze your selfish little bitch. Pump your sperm on me."

Same as Friday night, hearing her talk like that blew up the damn and the white title wave gushed all over her face. Poor Ron didn't even have enough extra breath to moan. After the pulsing waves stopped Kim sat up and gathered up all the jizz off of Ron and sucked it off her hands and fingers. She moved over to his side and looked down at his wet face while she pushed cum up her chin, down her cheek, off her nose and from her forehead into her mouth with the same fingers that had been up her ass. Once again she made a show of swallowing it. She stuck her tongue out showing it to Ron and tilted her head back with her tongue still out she gargled then closed her mouth and gulped when she swallowed.

That totally helped Ron find his voice. "Wow, that's so sexy cool when you do that."

"Well then I'm glad I love swigging down your man juice." She leaned down and licked her cum off his cheeks. "We definitely need a shower." Kim got up pulling Ron in tow to the bathroom. She turned on the water and looked at Ron's face. "I think you should get in first. I've already cleaned my face." She laughed. "And I only cleaned your cheeks."

Ron smiled shaking his head as he got in. Facing the showerhead he stepped under the flow soaking his hair and face. Kim stepped in behind him with the shampoo. She soaped up his dew and face and ran her frothy hands down to her new favorite thrill ride. Ron rinsed and turned around to find Kim dropping down to her knees.

She was rubbing Ron's flaccid pecker. Ron was somewhat shocked to see his girlfriend down there, now doing the knee splits to get even lower. "Holy crap, you can't get enough can you?"

Kim smiled looking up to him. "I just want you to white wash my face again before I cleanup."

Ron chuckled. "Remember all the water I drank last night before we went to sleep? Well right now the only thing I could offer is a golden shower."

Kim took on a look of contemplation. "I've heard that some people enjoy that and find it erotic."

"Really?"

"We're in the shower anyway." She softly gripped his fire hose. "This already feels kinda hot. I've never held a guys penis while he pees." Smiling up to him she winked. "Give it to me baby."

Ron almost didn't have choice but too, he had to go so bad. Urine splattered onto her closed mouth. She closed her eyes and moved the aimed all over her face and forehead then back to her mouth. Her eyes opened as did her mouth looking up to Ron she let it fill her mouth then closed it pushing the piss through her lips. She opened again letting less than half as much in before she closed her mouth and drank it this time. Lowering the flow down she let Ron finish by peeing on her tits.

"My God Kim, that was actually pretty hot. I can't believe you drank some." Ron said looking down at Kim sucking the head of his cock.

Kim looked up. "Yeah that was hot." She took Ron's hand to help her stand. "And I thought I'd try it. People have survived doing that in emergency situations. I've had worse drinks."

Ron moved to the side letting Kim move under the water and mimicked Kim's earlier washing motions. "I'll kiss you when you turn around but I'd rather wait until after we've brushed our teeth."

Kim laughed. "Granted."