Kim Enjoys Jason's Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,148 Followers

Her body was beautiful. She wore a slightly embarrassed smile on her face as she walked into the kitchen. With the kitchen light on and us standing just outside the window in the dark, we could see her as well as if we were standing in the kitchen too. And Jason was staring at the lovely sight before us. We could see everything, from her toes to her hair: her smooth thighs, her patch of trimmed pubic hair, her flat stomach, and of course her breasts that bobbed gently as she walked.

Kim stopped in the middle of the kitchen and started looking at the windows around her. We slunk backwards to ensure that we would not be seen. After a moment, Kim resumed walking and we moved in for a better view. Kim walked over to the cupboard and pulled out a glass. Then she turned around as she headed to the water dispenser on the refrigerator.

And there was her naked backside. As she walked towards the refrigerator her butt wiggled back and forth. While it was hard to not focus in on her butt, her naked thighs and back really completed the picture. She looked amazing. And Jason was watching her from just ten feet away.

After filling her glass with water, Kim turned again and slowly sipped from the glass, facing us. Kim stood there for a few moments before placing the glass on the counter and heading towards the family room. Jason and I quickly moved over to another window so we could continue watching her.

Kim picked up the remote control and sat down in a recliner, facing the television on the north wall. Kim turned on the t.v. and reclined back, causing her tits to melt a bit into her chest. Her legs were horizontal and slightly spread. And she just looked towards the television, flipping channels.

Jason and I just stared. Her nakedness somehow seemed more obscene with her lying back and having her legs slightly spread. And in that position she remained for several minutes as we took in the sight.

Kim was still reclined when Jason turned to me and whispered, "Okay, let's go in."

Jason stepped over to the back door, quickly opened it, walked into the kitchen and then immediately into the family room. I followed right behind him. Kim looked surprised to see us and quickly covered her breasts with her right arm and her crotch with her left hand.

"What, what are you doing?" she asked with a slight panic and a nervous smile on her lips.

"We decided to come in. We've got a pretty good idea of what people could see," replied Jason.

"Okay, well?" she asked.

"Well, in the kitchen Alex could see you from one of his windows, his back deck, or his backyard. Your neighbors behind you would have a good view too, from any of their windows that face you or their backyard. They really aren't that far away and with that chain link fence between your yards, there isn't much to obstruct their view. Of course if someone were to come into your yard they would have the best view. We watched from just outside the window and we could see you clear as day."

"You were just outside the window? You were able to see me when I was in the kitchen?"

"Aw, yeah, you looked great! You have an amazing body. If Dave here wasn't my friend...." He didn't finish the sentence; he just shook his head.

Kim smiled and took a moment to enjoy his complements. She then asked, "so you saw me naked?"

"Yeah honey, we could see everything pretty clearly," I said.

"Well I guess there's really no point in covering then," she said as she pulled her arm off her tits and slid her left hand off her crotch.

I couldn't help but look at her body again. Here she was, just a few feet in front of us, lying back in a recliner completely naked. I couldn't believe that Jason was seeing her up close like this, and that Kim was letting him. Jason slowly walked from her side to her feet, staring at her the whole way.

"Hey Dave, would you mind if I gave your wife a foot massage? It's the least I can do to repay her for a memorable evening."

"It's okay with me if it's okay with Kim," I said.

Kim's smile made her opinion of the proposition obvious. Jason kneeled down at Kim's feet and wrapped his hands around her right foot. He started massaging them gently but firmly. I could tell right away that he had given his fair share of foot massages. Kim had her eyes closed and a smile on her lips as he worked his magic on her right foot.

He paused for a moment and put his right hand on her left ankle. He then pulled her legs apart a couple of inches. Doing so gave him a perfect, intimate view of her pussy, and I could tell from the smile on Kim's lips that she knew it. And yet she remained still, allowing him to look straight up at her vagina.

He spent another couple of minutes on her right foot before switching to her left. After several minutes of rubbing her left foot, he pulled his hands off her feet. Kim opened her eyes, and looked disappointed that he stopped. Jason said, "I'd be happy to do more, but I don't want to cross any lines here."

Kim replied, "Oh, you have such wonderful hands. I suppose you could do just my legs. That would be okay, wouldn't it Dave?"

I nodded and Jason started massaging her right calf. As he slowly worked his way up to the knee, he stood up and moved over to the side of the recliner. He was standing over her as he rubbed her knee. I couldn't believe that her pussy and breasts were totally exposed right in front of him.

As his hands moved above the knee, Kim slowly spread her legs further apart to give him easier access. The view of her pussy was phenomenal. Her legs were open obscenely and Jason was staring straight between them.

Then he moved his hands onto her thigh. He started with the outside of the thigh, rubbing it firmly. He then moved his hands to the top of her thigh. While he was working on the top, his fingers kept grazing down the inside of her thigh, getting closer and closer to her pussy. Finally he moved his hands back to the knee, but began working on the inside of the leg. Slowly, he massaged up the leg to the inside of her thigh. I could see his thumbs getting closer and closer to her pussy. He massaged right up to the top of her thigh and had his thumbs just an inch from her pussy lips.

I wasn't sure if he was going to, but he stopped there and switched to the other leg and repeated the process. Kim had her eyes closed the whole time. Her breathing was deep and relaxed when he was massaging below her knee, but became shallow and irregular when Jason was massaging her thighs, especially when his fingers got close to her pussy. It was obvious that she was very aroused.

Suddenly Jason pulled back and retreated from the recliner. He said, "Okay, I'd better stop there and call it a night."

It took Kim a moment to collect herself before she said, "Well thank you for the massage. It felt absolutely wonderful."

"You're welcome and thank you for an entertaining evening," Jason said as he deliberately looked up and down her naked body.

Kim blushed and smiled. She then got up from the recliner and stood naked right next to Jason. Jason looked down at her tits as they reemerged from her chest. It was obvious what he was looking at, and Kim just stood there proudly as he took in the sight.

Finally Jason broke away and said, "Alright, I better hit the hay," and then headed upstairs. Kim and I turned off the lights and went up too. After making sure that he was set, Kim and I went to bed. We played around a bit, but we were trying to avoid making too much noise and ended up just falling asleep.

The morning was uneventful. Jason got up around 6 AM and we got up when we heard him moving around. We dressed and joined him for some coffee and then saw him off. Kim told him that he should come again and that he should stay a couple of days next time, and Jason appeared warm to the idea. And then he headed back to Cleveland.

DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,148 Followers
12