Kim Frolics at the Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,146 Followers

The guys almost immediately started trying to convince Kim that it was already dark enough. But Kim shot down their efforts. "Hey, you're welcome to go ahead, but I'm waiting", she said.

"It was your suggestion – you need to go first!" Tony said.

It was darkening to be sure, but everything and everyone in the backyard could still be seen quite clearly. If Kim dropped her towel and jumped in the pool now everyone would get a great look at her. It would certainly get a lot darker and I presumed that was what Kim was waiting for. I figured it would be another half-hour before it would be reasonably dark, so I was surprised when Kim announced, "Okay, another ten minutes and I'll do it."

The guys cheered and then we all waited. Most of the guys seemed to be watching Kim, but I was focusing on Lauren. I was trying to figure out whether she would join in if everyone else went skinny dipping. Despite being responsible for taking Kim's suit she was real quiet now and I was getting the sense that she was actually quite resistant to the idea of skinny dipping. She confirmed that suspicion by announcing that she was leaving.

The guys groaned and made a variety of attempts to change her mind. Some were nice and said that they wanted her to stay; others were rather mean and essentially called her 'chicken'. It didn't matter. She left. And we didn't realize until later that she still hadn't told us where she hid Kim's bikini.

Lauren's departure dampened the mood temporarily, but then one of the guys announced with great fanfare that it had been ten minutes. I hadn't been tracking the time and I don't know if he really had been, but it was about right. And it still wasn't dark.

The guys cheered and moved closer to Kim. Kim put up some half-hearted resistance, saying "It's still so light out. Can't we wait another ten minutes?"

Not surprisingly the guys turned down her request for a stay, with one of them saying, "You said ten minutes. It's been more than ten minutes now. Let's do this!"

Obviously Kim could've just refused. It wasn't like she was being coerced here. This was her idea. Even her losing her bikini was just the result of her trying to pull Lauren's off. She was absolutely a willing participant and I knew that she was relishing the attention.

With that said I could still tell that Kim was nervous and embarrassed. It clearly wasn't easy to have a bunch of people staring at you, just waiting for you to stand stark naked before them. And these weren't strangers. These were guys from her work that she saw routinely. Phil had seen her naked before and seemed just as eager to see her again. To everyone else, Kim was just some cute girl from work. They had already been treated to some underwater views of her lower half. But now Kim was about to drop her towel and let them all take in the sight of her naked body.

Kim reached for the ends of the towel and gently started pulling them apart. Then, in one quick motion she let the towel unwrap her and tossed it onto a chair. The guys cheered as Kim's entire naked body was suddenly before them and there was still plenty of light to see everything. Kim looked up at the guys with an embarrassed expression and then spread her arms as if to say, "Okay, take a good look."

And they did. They were only standing a few feet away from her so their view was pretty incredible. Right before them was her fully naked body and they were taking it all in. I kept looking at her bare tits, which bobbed gently from her anxious laughter. But her whole body was exposed and I could see them looking her up and down. Most of them surely never expected to see her like this. Now their eyes were simply feasting on her body.

As they all stared at her, Kim appeared to be watching their reactions carefully. I could see her eyes darting from face to face as she savored the moment. But then, after letting them take in the sight of her naked body for nearly a minute, Kim ran and jumped into the deep end of the pool. Then Phil whipped down his shorts and jumped in behind her. Everyone else, including myself, then followed and we were all officially skinny dipping.

We swam around for a few minutes but then it seemed like everyone tired and was just hanging on to the side of the pool. Kim and I were talking in the deep end where she was fully hidden by the water while the guys were hanging out in the shallow end. Of course before long Kim wanted to chat with the guys and we headed over to the shallow end. For some reason I kind of imagined that she'd crouch down to keep her tits covered, but instead she just stood with everyone else. In hindsight I guess it made sense as they had already seen her naked, but at the time it wasn't what I expected.

So there Kim stood, right next to these naked guys, fully naked herself with her tits out on display. Jon's eyes were just glued to her tits. The other guys were more subtle, looking at her tits frequently but not simply staring constantly. And Kim just stood there smiling and let them all look at her.

Over the next 15 minutes it got dark pretty rapidly. There was a tiny bit of light from the moon and a nearby street light but it was really pretty dark. Even though my eyes had adjusted well to the dark I could only make out silhouettes.

We stayed in the shallow end for a bit longer before getting out and sitting or standing around the pool. Kim and the guys continued to drink and chat, often about skinny dipping and Kim's nakedness. As for me, I was well aware that there were four naked and drunk guys near my naked and drunk wife, so I stayed pretty close to Kim.

At some point I was sitting down resting while Kim was standing nearby talking to one of the guys. I wasn't paying a lot of attention to what was going on because the guys seemed to be well-behaved. Suddenly there was a bright flash, illuminating the pool area. We all simultaneously realized that one of the guys had just taken a picture of us. The guys all laughed while Kim immediately protested, "Hey! What are you doing?" It sounded more obligatory than genuine.

Tony responded, "I just wanted a picture to remember the occasion."

The guys laughed again but I didn't think that this was really very funny. Kim hadn't done anything to indicate that it was okay to take pictures of her naked. "Tony, you need to delete that," I said firmly. The tone in my voice made it clear that this wasn't open to negotiation.

There was a long silence and a noticeable tension in the air. Then Tony said, "Oh, alright," sounding all dejected.

But then Kim spoke up, "Nah, it's okay, you can keep it. Just promise not to share it with anyone outside of this group."

Tony quickly promised and checked with me to make sure that I was okay with it. I really didn't think it was a great idea for her coworkers to have a picture of her naked, presuming the picture even came out okay. But they were her coworkers and friends, and it was her naked body, so I had to defer to her judgment on that.

From the faint light coming from Tony's digital camera, I could tell that he was checking to see if the picture came out. When he showed it to Phil, their collective reaction told me it did.

I couldn't believe that these guys now had a picture of Kim naked. And Kim didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, she seemed like she enjoyed the attention, enjoyed their desire to have a picture of her and see her naked. Maybe Kim didn't grasp that this picture would be around long after tonight. These guys would be able to see her naked tomorrow, and the next day, and next month, and next year. They might look at it at work while she sits near them fully clothed. They might use it to fantasize about being with her. Who knows, but it would be around forever.

And this all presumes that they keep their promise. What if they show it to her other coworkers and let everyone at her work see her naked and let them all know that she went skinny dipping? What if they post it online somewhere?

"Kim, how about a picture of us standing together?" asked Phil.

Kim laughed and then said, "Fine, just no sharing the pictures!"

Phil said "cool" and immediately started walking towards Kim. I watched as the outlines of their bodies moved next to each other. It appeared that they were close enough to be touching, but in the darkness I couldn't really tell. Tony positioned himself several feet in front of them and asked if they were ready.

Phil said to wait. It was hard to tell, but it looked like he put his arm around her. Kim giggled briefly and then there was some further adjusting but I really couldn't tell how they were positioned or whether their bodies were in contact. Then they said 'okay' and Tony snapped a picture.

Tony's flash gave me a quick glimpse of Kim and Phil. They were standing side by side and facing Tony. Phil's right arm was indeed around Kim's back with his right hand somewhere on Kim's side. Kim's left arm was also behind Phil's back as they side hugged. It looked like there might have been a little bit of incidental contact, but nothing too outrageous.

Almost immediately Jon requested a picture with Kim and she said "sure, why not." Jon moved over to Kim and again there seemed to be a bit of accidental and awkward contact as they worked to get into position for the photo. When the camera flashed I saw that they were in a similar position as Kim and Phil.

Larry and Tony followed suit, with Phil taking the picture of Kim and Tony. For completeness, I too joined Kim for a picture. As I put my arm around her, I naturally grazed the side of her breast and I couldn't help but wonder whether these guys had also copped a quick feel of the side of her tit. I never really saw where their fingers were during the brief flashes.

The picture-taking stopped and they started to pass around the camera to let everyone see how the pictures came out. I needed to use the restroom badly and had been waiting for a good time to do so, and this seemed like as safe a time as any to leave Kim alone with the guys. So I headed off while they talked and laughed about the pictures.

As I returned several minutes later I saw another flash and heard the guys cheer and knew that they were taking more pictures of Kim. But then I heard Kim laughing and saying, "Okay, that's it. No more pictures. I'm done."

We hung out a bit more but everyone was wearing out. It had been a long party. The guys plead with Kim to crash at Tony's for the night with them, but I had long stopped drinking and was good to drive, so we got dressed and took off.

Kim passed out on the drive home and I ended up carrying her up to bed. In the morning we talked about the party.

"I'm sorry, that got a bit crazy. I was so drunk." she said.

"Yeah, you remember the pictures, right? There's going to be a bunch of pictures floating around with you naked."

"Yeah, I remember. They promised not to show them to anybody else, so hopefully they'll keep to that. I'll talk to them about it. I think they'll keep their promise."

"And it seemed like the guys might have been getting a little touchy here and there."

"Yeah, they were. But I'm kind of surprised that they were as well behaved as they were considering how drunk they were. So yeah, they sometimes ran their hands across my butt and grazed my boobs. Particularly when setting up to take the pictures. I'm a bit afraid that some of the pictures might actually show us touching. At one point one of them pulled my hand to his cock and I don't know why but I just left it there, and I think they took a picture."

"I didn't realize that there was that much contact going on. It seemed like you were having fun and I didn't want to be the outsider spoiling the fun. Maybe I should've pulled you out of there sooner."

"Oh no, it's okay. It was fun. I was drunk and so things got a little crazier than they should have, but nothing really bad happened and I don't regret anything."

"Well let me know as soon as you get those pictures. I want to see them too."

"Okay, just please don't get mad or jealous or anything."

I assured her and we left it at that.

As the day continued I found myself thinking a lot about the pictures. I still couldn't believe that they had taken pictures of her naked and would be able to look at her naked body again and again. But it is one thing to have this vague idea of a picture, and quite another to see it before your eyes. I knew in the coming days that I would probably see the very pictures. And then the thought that these pictures might show more than her naked body, but might actually show these guys touching her, or her touching them,.... My imagination quickly got out of control. I wasn't fearing that they might show these things and I wasn't exactly excited for it either. But knowing that they might show some inappropriate contact made it difficult to think about anything else that day.

Thankfully I didn't have to wait long. It was just a couple of hours later when Kim announced that Tony had emailed the pictures to everyone in the group. We sat down and started looking at them together.

The first picture was the unexpected one. It showed Kim, Phil and Larry talking, with Kim standing at a bit of an angle. It was slightly out of focus and the lighting imperfect so Kim wouldn't be easily recognizable in the photo if you didn't know it was her, but you could definitely see her tits and a bit of her bush.

The next several pictures had her standing with the various guys, and the pictures all came out reasonably clear. Kim was smiling in all of them, easily recognizable, and her breasts and beaver could be seen well. They all had their arms around her, so in most of the pictures it looked like her left breast was slightly touching their chests. In Phil's image his fingers on his right hand appeared to be just grazing the side of her right breast; in the other images, the guys' fingers were still behind her back.

I had thought before that maybe the photos wouldn't come out well, that maybe the lighting would be so bad or the focus so bad that you couldn't even identify her. After seeing these photos, I knew that wasn't the case. No, these guys were going to have these clear photos of Kim naked, smiling and posing with them.

And I half-feared the photos to follow. I could see that there were several photos remaining and they were all taken while I was off using the restroom. Kim had already forewarned me that there was more touching, and I was about to see just what happened.

The next photo was a close-up of Kim standing alone, showing her stomach and everything above. She was smiling again but had her eyes closed, presumable to prevent being blinded.

It was really a pretty nice picture of her topless.

I wasn't quite ready for the next picture. Phil was standing behind an apparently laughing Kim, pressing his body into her back with his right hand squarely on her right tit and his left hand on her hip. I think Kim heard a slight gasp from me and immediately started to explain.

"Oh geez. Phil wanted another picture with me and I figured at that point why not. So he comes over and stands behind me, and then suddenly his hand was on my boob and Tony snapped a picture. It all just happened so fast, and then it was done."

I looked at the photo for a moment more. It was hard to not focus on his hand grabbing her tit and her seemingly laughing about it. And his body was flush against hers, so I knew that he was probably pressing his cock against her back.

The next one was even worse. Larry was standing behind her with a tit in each hand, lifting them just slightly. Her expression was hard to read but it looked like she might have been rolling her eyes.

"Ugh. I don't know, he just came over for a picture and then slid his hands up to my boobs. I was surprised but I was drunk, and I remember thinking it was kind of funny that they wanted to have pictures touching my boobs. I think Tony is next."

Sure enough, the next photo showed Tony grabbing two handfuls of Kim's tits, with Kim smiling and apparently fully consenting. And the one after that had Jon groping Kim similarly.

My thoughts were racing. I had just seen pictures with four different guys grabbing Kim's tits, and Kim just seemed to be laughing away, enjoying it all. Not surprisingly, the guys' expressions clearly showed that they enjoyed groping my wife and pushing into her back. But the sight of their fingers wrapped around her boobs was going to stick in my mind for some time.

The next one was relatively tame – it just showed Kim from behind. She explained, "Tony said that they hadn't gotten any pictures of my butt yet and they wanted one, so there it is."

I could see that there were only three left and started to think that maybe I had seen the worst. Maybe they hadn't actually taken a picture with her hand on one of their dicks.

That wasn't the case. The next picture showed her standing between Phil and Tony, with her hands wrapped around both of their hard cocks.

"Oh my! I guess I sort of told you about this. I think it was Phil who grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock. He's like, 'make it look like you're going to jerk me off' and I was drunk and agreeable. But then Tony came over and said to make it look like I was jerking them both off. And suddenly my hands were around them both and someone took the picture."

The thing that got me about the photo was that her hands weren't just touching their cocks. Her hands were wrapped around them, grabbing them firmly. And they weren't limp; they were hard. I mean, it really looked like she might be jerking them off.

She proceeded to the next photo. It was a close-up shot of someone's hard cock, just an inch from Kim's mouth. Worse, her mouth was open like she was about to suck it.

"Shit. Phil suggested a photo where it would look like I was about to blow him. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, but I was drunk and it seemed kind of funny at the time. So Phil lay down and I crouched over him and they took this picture where I had my mouth open in front of his dick. But then Jon said that he wanted to get in the picture and told us to wait a second. So I'm waiting there with Phil's dick bobbing in my face when Jon came up behind me and put his hands on my hips, pulling them upward. And then I felt legs pressing against my butt and I realized that he was trying to make it look like he was screwing me from behind while I was blowing Phil. So I'm waiting there for him to settle into position for the shot when I suddenly got concerned that maybe he was actually trying to fuck me as I could feel that his cock was hard and rubbing against me. I was about to get up when Jon did a thrusting motion. I got knocked forward and Phil's dick went right into my mouth. And of course that's when they snapped a picture. It all happened so fast, but I think this last picture is going to look pretty awful."

And it did. It showed Kim naked on all fours. Jon was behind her with his hips pressing hard into her butt. If I didn't know better I'd surely think that he was fucking her. You couldn't tell where exactly his dick was, anyone seeing the photo would have to think it was inside of her. And then there was Phil, with his cock clearly lodged well into Kim's mouth. Kim's facial expression supported her story, as she appeared jolted. But at the same time, the way her lips closed on his dick made it look like she was actually sucking him.

"Oh Kim, this isn't good. These photos, particularly this one, make it look like you had this huge gang-bang with these guys. If other people see these, that's what they'll think."

"I know, I know. But they promised not to share them and I'll talk to them again about that. But we all know that nothing really happened besides us getting naked and skinny dipping."

DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,146 Followers