Kim Gets Done

Story Info
Kim receives unwelcome visitors.
4.9k words
4.13
63.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll tell you how this all started. This whole idea of Joanna making me do disgusting things. It started before I even met her.

She was a girl who'd had many boyfriends over the years, but there was one named Jake that she liked to talk about. Her favorite story about Jake started on a drive through the city. I'll just tell you this story the way Joanna told it to me.

Jake said he was horny and asked if Joanna wanted to stop someplace for a quickie. Well, that's like asking "what color is a bluebird?" Jake drove into a residential area and said they were going to stop at the apartment of an old girlfriend, Kim. He said they could fuck on Kim's bed. He asked Joanna to just go along with it.

Then he said "I don't know you all that well, but I have to ask this—you're not into women, are you? Like bisexual or anything? I mean, it's all right with me if you were, it's just that I don't want to go over to Kim's apartment if there's any chance that you're going to like fall in love with her or something and leave me standing the hall with my dick in my hand."

"Don't be ridiculous, Jake. No, I'm not bisexual. Jesus, you worry about the strangest things."

"Never made love with another woman, even once?"

"No!"

"Ok, good. Sorry, I just had to know. Kim's not into women, either, unless she picked it up all of a sudden in the last few months, which I doubt. She's kind of a stuck-up, I'm-a- college-graduate princess bitch. I shouldn't say that. Our break up was bad, very hard on me. I've had to work not to hate her. Really work. See, I decided a long time ago I wasn't going to let myself hate anyone, no matter what. It's bad karma. With her it wasn't easy, though. I've talked to her a few times, since then, in a friendly sort of way, just to make sure I was ok with it in my mind, and not carrying too much anger for what she did to me."

"What'd she do, cheat on you?"

"She killed my dog. Ran over him with her car. Said it was an accident, but she never liked him, either."

"Jesus."

"Yeah, and I was upset about that, you know, when I got home from work that day. We had an apartment together, then. We argued, and I yelled at her. I guess I shouldn't have. I put my dog in the trunk of my car and drove out into the country to bury him, in some woods I friend of mine owns.

"While I was gone she broke all my record albums. The whole collection. Threw my stereo out the window. Cut all my clothes to ribbons. Everything that was mine, in that apartment, she destroyed and threw out the window, I guess to punish me for raising my voice to her."

"What a fucking bitch!"

"When I got home our landlord was standing there, in front of the building. I don't know what she'd said to him, but he was pissed off. He told me I didn't live there anymore, and to get my crap off his lawn and not come back."

"Holy shit."

"Then she called me a few days later, over at my parent's house, where I was staying temporarily, to tell me that she'd forgiven me."

"Oh, she'd forgiven you? Fuck that. You should have gone back and smacked her."

"Hey, hey. I told you my philosophy about that. Hate is just like a cancer, if you even let it get started, it'll do you in. You have to learn to let go of that petty stuff or it eats you up, and it ain't worth it."

"I'm starting to like the idea of going over to her apartment and fucking on her bed. Is she going to let us do that, though?"

"Yeah, I think so. She won't like it. See, in person she's real timid, so passive that it becomes annoying, even. When I was with her, I mean right there with her, she'd never argue with me. She'd pretty much go along with anything I wanted to do. If I hadn't left her alone that time, she wouldn't have wrecked my stuff. She couldn't have done it to my face."

"Of course," he added, "I might have to be rude to her to get her to go along. I might have to push it a little. She can take it, though."

"That's fine with me. I'm looking forward to this more and more."

When Kim answered her door, she did not appear thrilled to see Jake standing there with his arm around another woman. She looked Joanna up and down with obvious contempt.

"What do you want, Jake?" she said.

"Hey, girl, I just dropped by to say hello and introduce you to my friend Joanna. There's no need have bad manners, is there?"

Joanna said she guessed that Kim might still had a thing for Jake. She said Kim was skinny, with short brown hair and freckles. Her eyeglasses gave her a bookish look, but she was pretty, about 30. She was wearing a blue tee-shirt with a picture of Mozart on it, no bra, and cut off jeans.

"I guess not," she said, "come on in."

Jake began at once to explore Kim's apartment, leading Joanna by the hand past the kitchen and down the hall to the bedroom, Kim following. He walked Joanna into the bedroom and then turned to Kim and put his arm around Joanna and said "Kim, the honest truth is we were both horny and needed a place to knock off a piece. You don't mind if we use your bed, do you?"

"Jesus Christ, Jake. You beat everything."

"We need to use your bed!"

Joanna told me she could see from Kim's face that an internal battle was taking place, but not one that lasted very long. After a few seconds Kim shrugged her shoulders. "All right," she whined, "go ahead, if you have to. I'll be in the kitchen." She turned and walked out, slamming the door. She had not looked at Joanna once, since they had been at the door, and acted and spoke to Jake as though no one else was present.

Jake laughed, and then he and Joanna took off their clothes. Jake spent a long moment just looking at Joanna's voluptuous body as she stood by the bed.

"Goddamn, girl, you got a woman's body on you. You're like a she-woman, if there such a thing. Like a he-man, only a female version. Damn. You know what I'd like to do, I'd like to make Kim come in here and look at you, just so she knows what a real woman is supposed to look like. She probably thinks that her skinny ass is the grand ultimate form of womankind. I'd like to teach that prissy bitch a lesson about life."

Joanna said there was an edge of anger in that last statement, which seemed a little inconsistent with Jake's philosophy. But it was perfectly in tune with the way she was feeling. Yes, she thought to herself, let's teach that bitch a lesson.

Jake opened the door and called for Kim.

"What do you want?"

"Come here!"

Kim walked into the bedroom, and as soon as she saw the couple standing there naked she spun around as if to leave but Jake spoke loudly, telling her to get back in the bedroom. He ordered her to stand in front of them, and not to avert her eyes, but to look at them, especially to look at Joanna's body. Joanna was a little surprised that Kim obeyed like a child, when Jake spoke sternly to her.

Joanna's body is voluptuous. Not chubby, but just big. Big hips and big tits. Heavy hangers. And her nipples are so long that they look like they've been sucked on for thousands of hours, which they probably have. She shaves her legs but has never trimmed the black hair of her bush, and when she's excited her labia swell and her cunt opens up like a big flower. It also produces paste at an incredible rate.

"I want you to look at Joanna's body. Isn't it beautiful?"

"If you say so," she said meekly.

"I can't understand this rudeness, Kim! You owe us an apology already, for slamming the door on us like that. Where are your manners?"

Kim hung her head like a child being scolded. "I'm sorry, Jake," she whimpered.

Joanna began to wonder if Kim was playing a game, or acting a role. Joanna knew that if some old boyfriend showed up at her house with a new squeeze and wanted to use her bed, she'd have punched his lights out. Kim ought to be outraged. But there she stood, a simpering weakling. It irritated Joanna. If this is some kind of a game you're playing, bitch, she thought, it's not going to work.

"Kim, it's simple," Jake said. "I just want to make sure we have your complete cooperation, here. I don't want to do this if it's a problem for you."

"Jakey," Kim whined, "I said it was ok. What do you want from me?"

"I want a demonstration. I want you to show us."

Jake lifted a pillow from the head of the bed and dropped it on the floor in front of them.

"That's for your knees," he said.

Kim just stared at him, not comprehending.

"Put your knees down on the damn pillow!" Jake said.

Kim looked down at the pillow for a few seconds, her head hanging, and then got down on the floor.

"I want you to show us that you approve of our being here."

"I already said you could fuck your bimbo on my bed, Jake. What do you want?"

Anger flashed through Joanna's mind, but she said nothing.

"Kiss my feet, to show me that you're glad I walked in here today. Go on, do it."

"For God's sake," Kim said. She closed her eyes for a few seconds. Jake just stood there, waiting.

Then she kissed his feet, but he made her do it over because he couldn't hear the smacking noise that a proper kiss should have.

"Good girl. Now kiss my cock, to show me that you're glad I came here to fuck."

Joanna told me that standing there naked in front of this woman under these circumstances was turning her on. To hell with Jake's philosophy, she couldn't stand the skinny bitch already, and knew that her big tits hanging right there was a humiliation to Kim. Her cunt was opening quickly and she could feel it getting wetter by the second. She knew Kim could smell it, too, and she was glad.

Kim didn't seem to mind kissing Jake's half-hard cock. Then Jake told her to kiss Joanna's feet, and she did. She apparently didn't think ahead very far because there was a surprised and dismayed look on her face when Jake told her to kiss Joanna's cunt. Joanna thought "Yes! You heard him, down-on-your-knees bitch. Kiss another woman's stinky cunt! You deserve to be treated like a dog."

"Go on, Kim, give it a kiss. Lips on lips. Then you can go, but I'm going to take care of you, too. I have a nice little treat planned for you."

Kim whined "Don't make me do it, Jake, please."

"I said—kiss her cunt!"

Finally Kim, tears in her eyes, slowly leaned forward toward the smelly, pasty thing in front of her and kissed it. Joanna said Kim's lips closed right on her clitoris and the kiss was a little longer than she would have expected. She wasn't sure if Kim hadn't sucked a little cunt paste into her mouth, too. After the kiss, Kim rose and hurried out of the room. Joanna said she decided Kim didn't want to be made to kiss it twice, and so had made sure the first kiss was an acceptable one.

Joanna told me that when she felt the woman's lips on her clit she almost came right then, it felt so good. She hadn't expected it to be that pleasurable, but there was something very exciting about the way Jake had controlled the woman and made her kiss it. There was a thrill of power over another person, aside from the sexual aspect of things, which she had never experienced before.

Jake and Joanna reclined on Kim's bed and had a long, leisurely fuck. While they were doing it, Jake said he wanted to call Kim back into the room and humiliate her some more after they were done. Joanna just nodded. "You should tie that bitch up and whip her until she brings your dog back from the grave," is what she was thinking.

When they were done, Jake called Kim back into the room and commanded her to get back on her knees.

Kim got down on her knees reluctantly, shaking her head. "Jake, please. I did what you wanted."

"Yes, but you haven't earned your treat yet. Now I can't leave here with Joanna's cunt paste all over me. It causes my dick to stick to my pants leg. So get your face on in here and lick me clean."

Before Kim could even protest, Jake grabbed her by her hair and said angrily "And I'm getting tired of arguing with you about everything. Now get busy!" He pulled her face into his crotch and did not let go of her hair until he felt her tongue licking around the base of his cock.

"Good girl. Isn't that delicious? That's right, lick that paste into your mouth and swallow it down. Lick my balls, too." While she was licking him, he motioned for Joanna to sit on the edge of the bed next to him and open her legs.

When he figured he was clean enough, Jake pushed Kim back and then got off the bed and moved around behind her. Grabbing her arm in one hand and her hair in the other, he pulled her over until she was in front of Joanna.

"Joanna's problem is," he said, "she can't leave here with her cunt all creamy like that, it soaks her panties. Now you've probably never licked another woman before, and I don't really care if you enjoy it or not. Get in there and lick it clean."

Kim managed to get out one word, "No…" before her face was pushed into the wet hairy mess between the other woman's legs. Jake continued holding her by the hair so she couldn't pull away. In a few seconds, she felt the other woman's tongue moving up and down her cunt lips.

Joanna told me this was the first time she had ever been eaten out after a fucking, and it hooked her on the idea for good. The battering her cunt takes during a fuck session makes it sensitive, or something, so that a tongue and sucking lips feel absolutely incredible after a fuck. She often comes more from the post-fuck eating out than she did during the fuck, and she's demanded that her boyfriends lick her clean afterwards, ever since.

She had never felt a woman's mouth licking and sucking on her before, but this was such a strange situation that she didn't think of it as being a lesbian act. This was just putting a bitch in her place. She laid back on the bed, leaning back on her elbows, and let her head fall back. She kept her legs open wide, and gave in to the fantastic sensations.

After a long time, and after Kim had licked Joanna's thighs and pubic hair as well as her cunt and had swallowed most of Jake's load, he told her that that was enough. Kim collapsed on the floor and lay curled up in a fetal position, with her hands covering her face. Joanna said she couldn't tell if the woman was crying or not, but if she was, it was an act and she wasn't buying it.

There was a mirrored vanity in the bedroom, and Jake took Joanna's hand and led her across the room and had her stand in front of the mirror. He had her open her legs and bend forward, resting her hands on the vanity's surface. Then he dropped a pillow on the floor behind her.

"Kim!" he said sharply.

When she opened her eyed and looked at him, he just pointed to the pillow on the floor and snapped his finger at her.

Kim obediently walked over on her hands and knees and planted her knees on the pillow. Jake told her put her hands on Joanna's butt cheeks, and she did. Jake told her to spread the butt cheeks open and look at the butt hole in front of her, and she did.


"Now here's your treat, Kim. We can't let Joanna leave here unless she's completely satisfied, now can we? She's not completely satisfied yet. What she needs is a rim job. She needs her asshole to be tongue-fucked, and since your tongue sticks out farther than mine, you get to give her what she needs."

Kim was apparently beyond arguing at that point.

Joanna told me she had never felt anything like the rimming Jake saw that she got. Jake made Kim start out with long wet kisses on her asshole. He then made her lick the anus for a long time to relax the sphincter muscles so that when it was time to plunge her tongue inside, it would slide smoothly up in there.

Jake made Kim do everything that a mouth can do to an asshole. He made Kim fuck the hole with her tongue, pushing it in as far as she could, sliding it out most of the way, and then shoving it back in, over and over. He made Kim push her tongue deep into Joanna's rectum and hold it inside, wiggling it around. Kim had to slide her tongue in a little ways and then curl the tip of her tongue back to lick the inside of the anal ring.

Kim had a long tongue, Joanna told me, and that Kim was made to use her lips, too, both to plant kisses on the anus and to wrap her lips around it and suck. Jake made the experience more humiliating for Kim by making her pause from time to time and hold her tongue out so that he could sniff it to see if it smelled like shit.

Joanna said she was amazed at the pleasure she was receiving. Her asshole had never been given a long, wet rimjob before. It was another thing she would teach her future boyfriends to do, she decided. Again, her physical pleasure was enhanced by the thrill of participating in the control and degradation of the other woman.

Finally, her mouth exhausted, Kim was allowed to stop. She laid on the floor, curled up again, while Jake and Joanna got dressed.

"Get up and see us to the door," Jake told Kim.

When they reached the apartment door, Jake stopped and looked Kim up and down. She looked haggard.

"Drop those jeans."

Kim hung her head. She didn't even look at him. She meekly undid the button and pulled, unzipping the jeans. She let them fall to her ankles. Jake stepped behind her, and put his hands on her shoulders and kissed her neck. She stood motionless, facing Joanna, with Jake behind her.

Jake's hand slid down to her side, stroked around to her lower abdomen and to the top of her panties. "Open your legs a little, Kim" Jake whispered in her ear, and she did, stepping one foot out of the jeans at her ankles and kicking them aside with her other foot. His hand then slid down to her crotch, which he began to squeeze gently through her panties. She closed her eyes and moaned as he continued to massage her crotch and cup her mound in his hand.

"Would you like me to finger you?" he asked.

Kim nodded. Her mouth was open and she was beginning to breathe heavily.

Joanna watched Jake's hand slip inside the band of Kim's panties and travel down to her pubic hair, and then stop.

"Kim, lift up your shirt and show Joanna your tits."

Kim just whimpered and didn't move. Neither did Jake's hand.

After a long moment, she grabbed the bottom of her tee-shirt and lifted the front of it up over her smallish breasts, exposing them. Joanna said Kim had freckles on her chest and that her nipples were brown, with almost no surrounding aureole, and were very hard. The brown color surprised her a little, she said, because a woman's nipples tend to stay pink unless she's had children—it's the pregnancy that turns them brown, she said—but there was no evidence of a child at her apartment. In any case, Joanna could sense that Kim was humiliated to be exposing her breasts to another woman who had breasts three times that size.

"That's good, now just hold your shirt like that."

Jake's fingers reached Kim's wet cunt lips and he began lightly stroking up and down her slit. She moaned with every breath. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back but Jake told her to keep her eyes open and to look at Joanna, who was looking at the other woman's chest, as she figured Jake wanted her to do.

For long moments Jake continued his gentle stroking of Kim's cunt while she stood there holding up her shirt. Then he said "Are you ready for a more vigorous massage?"

Kim nodded. She was nearly panting, her mouth open.

"Why don't you tell Joanna that you're glad she came over today?"

Jake continued his feathery touching for a full minute before Kim made herself say "I'm glad you came over, Joanna."

Jake's fingers then began a firm massage of Kim's clitoris, causing her to cry out and swoon, almost falling backwards.

Joanna told me that Jake's fingers obviously knew what they were doing, and in only a minute brought Kim to a hard orgasm. Her hips bucked involuntarily when she came, thrusting her cunt forward in quick spasms, dislodging the fingers and instantly soaking the panties.

12