Kim Gets Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake waited only a few seconds for the spasm to subside, then his fingers went back to work. When her arms got tired from holding up her shirt, Kim pulled it off and let it fall to the floor. After that, her arms just hung limp at her sides. Jake's fingers brought the woman to one orgasm after another.

Joanna was curious about all the activity going on inside the panties, so she pulled a kitchen chair over and sat down in front of Kim. She then reached up and pulled down the front of Kim's panties to get a clear view of Jake's fingers in action. What she saw surprised her. Kim had the longest and fattest clit she had ever seen, and it was clear that Jack knew exactly how to milk it. Joanna described it as standing up and out, just like a little cock, with a cockhead and everything. Jake would push two fingers up inside Kim as far as they would go for a new seconds, then he would pull them out and then start jacking off the little cock.

As Joanna was watching, Kim came again, and juices spurted from her cunt in a surprising quantity. A stream of hot, watery liquid shot forward and hit Joanna in the side of the face. She had never seen a woman squirt like that, and didn't even know it was possible. But before it could happen again, she pulled the panties back up and stood up, wiping her face with the back of her hand.

Kim smirked at her, though she was still breathing hard. "Oh-oh," she said in a little girl's voice, "I came on your slut. Sorry, Jake."

Joanna's anger got the better of her, and she stepped forward and slapped Kim across the face, hard. It seemed to have little effect on her. She looked down at Kim's panting, sweaty chest and her hard brown nipples.

"Oh no," Kim said in mock fright, "Watch out! The skank is getting pissed off!"

Joanna said "Shut up, bitch!" She grabbed hold of the hard nipples in front of her and held them in a tight grip that she knew was painful. She clamped her fingers down, twisted, and then pulled them straight up as if trying to lift the woman off the floor.

That stopped Kim's mouth, but not her passion. She looked down at her hurting nipples and then up at Joanna's face, then down at her nipples again, then back to Joanna's face, and then had a crashing orgasm that caused her to cry out. Jake had to wrap an arm around Kim's midsection to keep her on her feet. Joanna then realized Kim might actually be enjoying the pain in her nipples, and she let them go. "You sick bitch!" she hissed in Kim's face.

She turned to leave but Jake asked her to wait. "Kim," he said, "apologize to Joanna for saying those things."

His hand did something inside her panties that caused Kim's head to snap to attention. "I'm sorry, Joanna," Kim said quickly, tears in her eyes.

"Now tell Joanna that you're so very glad she came over today."

Joanna's anger dissipated as the sniveling bitch in front of her was made to say a lot of things she didn't agree with and didn't want to say. She again felt the thrill of control, the pleasure it brought humiliating this bitch. Joanna laughed, telling me about it.

"She told me I had a beautiful cunt. And you could tell she hated the word 'cunt' and didn't want to say it, but Jake insisted. She told me that she loved the smell and taste of my cunt, and thanked me for letting her kiss and lick it. She said she would be honored to lick it again sometime, and my asshole too."

As soon as Kim began to say whatever Jake wanted to hear, he resumed a tender massaging of her clitoris. She had two more orgasms as she was made to look at Joanna and speak. But by then, Kim's cunt juices had run down both legs and over her bare feet to the floor, and she was shaking and appeared ready to pass out from exhaustion.

Jake understood that she couldn't take any more, so he pulled his hand out of Kim's panties and allowed her to slump backwards, lowering her to the floor.

"We left her like that," Joanna said, "laying on the floor in a pool of her own come, her mouth open, hair matted with sweat, drool running out a corner of her mouth, glasses fogged."

Back in the car, Joanna said "I can't believe she actually did those things. You just walk in out of the blue and make her lick another woman's crotch and asshole? It's too weird."

"I didn't make her do anything," Jake replied. "She could have refused. I didn't threaten her. But I asked her once if she'd ever done it with another woman, and she said she hadn't but that she might try it someday. She was curious about it. So, really, she wanted to do those things, at least to try them. But she would never have done them on her own. This way, she doesn't have to feel responsible for the decision to lick another woman's asshole, she can blame me. Do you see how much easier that makes it?

"And you know what? Standing by the door there, I bet that was the hardest Kim has ever come. She'll look back on our visit as being the most erotic experience of her life.

"I'll tell you something else, if we went back there for a second visit, we could do damn near anything we wanted with her. I'm serious, she'd do anything we told her to do."

Joanna thought about that.

The experience had been one of the most erotic of her life, too, and had given her new experiences. The rim job had been unbelievable. The post-fuck eating out had been great. But what stood out in her thinking was how intoxicating it had been to push another human being around and control her. And make her say all those she didn't want to say, too. She would figure a way to use that one on her boyfriends, too.

She had little sympathy for what Kim had been through. The slut. Imagine licking another woman's asshole. Didn't the woman have any self-respect? Thinking about it increased her contempt for that whimpering twat, and increased her pleasure at this new sense of power.

Yes, she decided, let's visit good old Kim again, and her through the ringer next time.

"So do I. But we need to let her recover from this visit for a while. Tell you what, why don't you stop bathing about Tuesday, and wear the same underwear everyday after that. About Thursday morning, wash all the deodorant off your underarms and don't put any more on. We'll go see Kim again next Friday night. By then I want your crotch and your armpits to stink to high heaven."

...continued in "Kim Again"

12