Kim Kardashian: Hey Mister DJ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTCIII
JTCIII
316 Followers

With a dramatic reveal, Kim pulled down the last of the material, letting her breasts fall free. They were, in a word, magnificent. The most incredible pair of tits Cal had ever seen in the flesh.

His expression must have shown that, as Kim giggled at his reaction.

"Like what you see?" She asked, wiggling from side to side and letting her breasts jiggle.

Cal nodded.

"They're perfect."

And they were; the full, plump contours, the soft texture, the heavy weight of them. If they were fake, as Cal had heard rumoured, there was no way he could tell.

Cal reached out tentatively to touch them, which Kim obliged him in by arching her back and leaning forward.

"They're so soft." He whispered as he squeezed and stroked them to Kim's moaning approval. She brought her mouth to his and kissed him in a sudden wave of passion, their lips and tongues rolling against one another as Cal continued to grope her breasts and pinch at her pebbly nipples.

Their kiss was having a dramatic effect on Kim. She moaned around Cal's mouth, pressing her body more fully against his, her kisses growing in intensity, in need.

Cal started to reach a hand down to her crotch, looking to touch the alluringly wet pussy he'd glimpsed only moments earlier, but Kim suddenly pulled away, confusing him.

"You want to taste me?" She asked warmly, but not without a hint of teasing.

"So much." Cal answered without hesitation.

"Then let me help you with that." She said, raising her glass of champagne and letting it hover in the air for a moment before she slowly started to tip it over, pouring the sparkling liquid down along her breasts and between her thighs.

"Tickles!" Kim giggled as champagne dripped from her nipples, her glossy tits rippling.

"Look at you – you're all wet now." Cal said, grinning.

"I was wet to start with." Kim laughed, placing her glass down and lowering her arms so that her now soaked breasts pressed together.

"Let me help you with that, hmm?" Cal said, pressing into her again, his tongue finding the side of her neck, her chest, lapping up beads of alcohol as he went.

Kim let out a carefree laugh as Cal worked his way down, his tongue soaking up every ounce of the champagne and running along the contour of her tits.

"Taste good?" She asked him. He mumbled an enthusiastic reply, to which Kim chuckled – a chuckle that was cut off by a gasp of pleasure and sharp intake of breath as Cal's mouth found Kim's nipple, his tongue running teasing circles around it.

He taunted her like that for several agonising seconds before opening his mouth wide and suckling in her titflesh, slurping up the champagne with thirsty desire.

"Mmmm...my breasts are soooo sensitive," she told him. "You're making them feel soooo goooood."

Kim gripped his head tightly, her fingers coiled in his hair, as he nuzzled in her cleavage a moment before returning to sucking on her perfect, plump tits, eagerly lapping up every drop of liquor he could find.

He inched further down, tonguing the underside of her boobs. Her dress, with the hem hiked up and the straps pulled down, now better resembled a belt that clung around her midsection like a dark purple sash.

"Lick me!" She hissed urgently, her hips writhing beneath the both of them. "Lick my fucking cunt! I need it so bad!"

Cal smiled – for all the power and control Kim had demonstrated so far, now it was his turn to do some teasing.

"How badly do you need it?" He asked, allowing two of his fingers to play in the puddle of champagne and pussy fluid that was slicking Kim's thighs. Her lap wriggled at the taunting, tiny contact.

"So badly," she breathed. "Please! Please, baby, lick my pussy..."

Her hands found her breasts to squeeze the mounds and pinch her nipples.

"Taste me!" She urged him again.

Cal smirked as he knelt on the car floor. He suckled at Kim's thighs like he was swallowing a ripe fruit, the champagne still gleaming on her olive skin.

He edged towards her pussy, stealing glimpses at it as he licked his way up her inner leg. The folds were swollen, her clit engorged and peeking out from beneath its hood.

She was already so aroused that he imagined her cumming with little provocation, but he was going to make this last as much as he could.

When his tongue finally found her slit, Kim yelped with the rushing pleasure of it, then moaned in oozing satisfaction.

"Ohhhhh shhhit! Baby!" She cried.

Cal mapped her pussy with the tip of his tongue, detailing every gentle wrinkle, every slippery fold. He circled the pearl of her clit and suckled at it, wracking Kim's body with shuddering sparks.

"Uunh! Oouugh!"

Cal used both his hands to gently pry open Kim's cunt, so pink and tender and shimmering inside. Using his whole tongue, he licked Kim from crack to clit.

Kim's eyes shuttered close, her head fell back, and she let out a loud, drawn-out moan. Her ass squeaked on the leather seat that was slickened by the champagne, her streaming cunt, and Cal's saliva.

"Uh unh!" She cried. "Ooh baby!"

She pushed her muff harder onto Cal's mouth, her clit grinding against his nose.

"Lick it, baby. Be a good boy and lick it!"

He lapped at her slit like a dog at a bowl of water as Kim's head thrashed from side to side, her breasts swaying from the motion.

"Thhhhhat's iiit!" She breathed.

Cal was lost in the fizz of the champagne, the tang of Kim's cunt. She was so wet her juices were dribbling down his chin, but he paid it no attention as he tonguefucked her furiously.

In a mad rush, he plunged his fingers into her pussy. Kim screamed.

"Oh fuck, baby! Fffff----uuuu----cckk mmmmm---eeeeee---eeee!"

Cal pulled his thick digits out of her just long enough to frig her clit as his tongue snaked up and down inside her.

"Shit!" Kim cursed. "Oh shit!" Her legs were parted wide, her high-heeled shoes dangling from her feet.

Cal jammed his fingers back inside her, sluicing them in and out of her steaming slit in a blur of motion.

Sqqqrlk! Sklik! Ppliggg! Kim's cunt squished in time to Cal's eager fingerfucking.

"Oh fuck! Fuck fuck fuck! Awwwwrrrgh!" Kim screamed. Cal could feel the hammering of her heart reverberating through her whole body, her pussy pulsing around his fingers. He knew she was on the brink of cumming.

That's why he was so shocked when Kim grabbed him, pulling his hand from her mound, and slammed him back on the passenger seat.

"Fuck this!" She growled, mashing her mouth against his, her tongue swirling past his lips. Her hands were on his pants and moving to the sounds of his belt unbuckling, his fly unzipping. His jeans were tossed aside without a second thought.

Kim kissed him ravenously, her hunger so deep now it was almost painful. Her eyes flashed him a predatory desire as she threw her hair back over her shoulders and turned around, hoisting herself up so that her legs were on either side of Cal's lap.

"I need your fucking cock so bad!" She murmured as she grabbed his shaft in one hand and, with her back to him, she lowered herself down, the cock of his head parting her pussylips and embedding itself deep in her tubes, all in one hard, squelching push.

"Oooouuuunnnnngh yyyyyyeeeessssssssss!" Kim moaned with heartfelt gratification, her tits wobbling as she arched her back.

"Oh my fucking God!" Cal swore, completely overwhelmed by finding himself suddenly balls deep in Kim Kardashian's red hot cunt.

Kim let out a series of moans and whimpering breaths as she started to raise and lower herself on his cock, her hands clamping to his knees to give herself better leverage. Her fingernails dug into his kneecaps and Cal groaned at the divine mix of pleasure and pain.

"So deep!" Kim said through a husky breath. "You're so fucking deep inside me, baby!"

Her ass smacked up and down on his crotch as he reached up to grab her breasts, the pendulous orbs heavy in his hands.

"Oh yes!" Cal said as he thrust his hips up to meet Kim's downward push. "Fuck yes!"

As Cal squeezed her nipples and stroked her breasts, Kim drifted a hand down to work at her clit, the little nub singing in ecstasy.

"Ggggod!" Kim grunted as she rubbed tight, tingling circles over her clitoris, hefting her big, sweet booty up and down on the quivering cock beneath her.

The city streets of LA flew by outside the car. Large, anonymous crowds shuffled through the night. Not a single one of them realised that, inside the long black limo that passed them by so quickly, Kim Kardashian was getting her brains absolutely fucked out.

"Huuunh! Hrrrh! Uhhh!" Kim cried with each stabbing push of Cal's cock, the delicate folds of her pussy gripping tight to his veiny shaft.

"I---I need it---I need it----harder! Harder!" She panted, straining to keep control of herself as she threw her body into fucking the stud beneath her.

Cal glanced to the side and, in the dark glass of the limo's windows, he could see the image of Kim reflected back, her brow knotted in sharp desire, her skin moist, her breasts bouncing in his firm grip. All he wanted to do was fuck her and fuck her and fuck her.

Overcome by the impulse, he grabbed her waist and pushed her forward onto the floor.

"Huhp!" Kim yelped in surprise, lost as she was to her own rhythm, but she moved in accordance with Cal as he repositioned her on her knees, her forearms resting on the second passenger seat that faced opposite the one they'd started on.

"Ooooooh!" Kim murmured her approval as Cal took control, holding her hips tight as he started fucking her doggystyle. "Oh yes, baby! Harder! Faster! Deeper!"

Wet slapping filled the limo's cabin as Cal ploughed his dick into the celebrity heiress' greedy cunt.

"Slap my ass!" Kim hissed through clenched teeth, her breasts swinging beneath her wildly. "Slap it!"

Cal obliged by swatting her gently on the left cheek to begin with, then harder and harder as Kim grew more desperate in her pleading.

"Fucking slap it!" She practically shouted. "Slap my ass! Make ithurt!"

Cal was soon slapping her on the ass as hard as he could, her cheek blushing a deep red as he fucked her from behind, her cries of delight punctuating the smacking of her flesh.

For the first time, Cal wondered if the driver could hear everything that was going on, but his concern vanished almost immediately when, in the midst of her moaning, Kim suddenly cried,

"Fuck my ass, baby! Fuck my ass!"

Cal stopped mid-thrust. Kim, sweaty and breathless, looked back at him.

"What's the matter?" She asked. "Don't want to?"

Cal glanced down at her butt. He'd never been much of an ass man but there was something so hypnotic about Kim's. It was so beautifully round. The perfect bubble butt.

"Yeah," he said, looking from her ass into her beautiful brown eyes. "I wanna fuck your ass."

Kim grinned almost triumphantly. Reaching over, she grabbed the champagne bottle.

"Soak me up first." She said as she offered Cal the bottle. He took it from her, mystified, but followed her lead by up-ending the champagne all over her ass. It hit her in a frothing wave, making her coo.

"Mmmmm!" She murmured, closing her eyes.

The champagne poured down her thighs and pooled in her crack. It bubbled even as Cal ran his index finger in circles around Kim's contracted asshole, gently pushing the tip in.

Kim's cunt pressed down on Cal's stiff dick as she reacted immediately to his touch.

"Ohhhhfffffff! Hhhrn! Hh!" She grunted, shoving her ass up in the air, pressing her cheek into the cool of the passenger seat.

Cal soaked his whole finger into Kim's thick ass, working it in and out of her, eventually adding a second finger when the pressure lightened enough.

"Ggg-gud! Oh, God!" Kim choked, her toned body trembling as Cal started to piston his cock in time with his hand, fingerfucking her ass as he thrust his shaft into her cunt.

Finally, the time came. With Kim's long hair hanging in her face, her entire body convulsing with need, Cal pulled his dripping dick out of her roasting cunt and positioned it half-an-inch higher, up against the little pink starfish of her asshole.

"Yes! Yes, baby! Do it! Buttfuck me! Pllleeeease!"

With Kim's pleading ringing in his ears, Cal pushed forward.

Kim let out a guttural moan as her lover crammed every bump and ridge of his throbbing cock into her thick, juicy ass.

"Ooouuuuuunnnggggh mmmmmmyyyyy nnnNGGGOOOODDDDDDDD!!" She screamed as he pushed unrelentingly forward, puncturing her succulent rump.

Cal came to rest with his dick lodged firmly in Kim's sphincter. They both knelt motionless, the bristles of his pubic hair brushing at her crack, her pussy leaking with her sizzling desire.

"Ohhh Jeeeezus..." Cal murmured as he rubbed and grasped Kim's round asscheeks. He'd never experienced anything so fucking tight. Every muscle in her ass was constricting around him, gripping him tightly.

"Unnnnhhhhfuck me, baby...fffuck mmmeeee..." She whispered, finding the words difficult to express through her dizzying pleasure.

Cal nodded, almost to himself, as he clutched onto Kim's hips and pulled himself back out of her asshole, before pushing forward again, wedging himself inside her.

"Uunh! Hah!" They both gasped.

"Oh God," Cal groaned. "S'like...s'like...concentrated sex! So fucking goddamn tight!"

"You're filling me up so good, baby! You're so deep inside me! I can feel the head...I can feel it throbbing in my stomach!" Kim replied, almost weeping from the excruciating intensity of it. "Oh fuck me baby! Stop teasing me and fuck my ass!"

Cal almost had to block out everything he was feeling and hearing as he started to move his hips back and forth. It was too much, too painfully hot. He felt like a volcano, surging with heat and the horrible need to simply explode.

But he pushed through that, and focused on the task of fucking Kim's meaty, magnificent ass.

"Uuuunnnnnfffffffck!" Kim moaned and hissed as she pushed her ass back at him.

"Sp-spank me!" She cried, now matching his thrusts with her own. "Fucking spank me!"

Using the opposite hand to the one he'd smacked her with before, Cal now slapped Kim's unblemished right cheek red raw.

"That's it, baby! That's it! Make me your fucking whore!" Kim spat as she built up speed, throwing herself into the overwhelming rhythm of their shared passion.

"My clit! Stroke my clit!" She cried out, and once again Cal obliged, reaching around her waist to finger the thumping button.

"Ffff! Hhhhunh!" Kim panted, her neck straining as she threw her head forward, burying her face in the plush leather seat to muffle her screams of joy.

"Huuuuuunnnhhh! Uuuuaaauuuh! Ggghhhuuggh!"

Cal, his muscles screeching at him, could feel the lava churning within him, seeking release. He doubled his efforts, determined to buttfuck Kim into oblivion. If he was close, she was closer. He knew it.

"More! More! More! Mmmmmmooooorrrreee!" Kim screamed with each and every thrust, the last cry coming as her eyes screwed shut, her body involuntarily hunkering down, clenching hard.

"Oh, baby! Oh, baby!---I'm---I'm cumming! I'm cuuuummmmmiiiiinnnngggg!"

Cal grabbed her big, melony tits again as he rode her over the edge of her orgasm, her pussy creaming as she came, her ass muscles constricting hard and tight. She was the first woman he'd ever known to ejaculate, her cunt spraying her thin, slippery fluids all over her thighs and matting in the carpet beneath them.

"FFFFFFFFF---Fuh!---Fuh!---ck! Fuck! Fuck!" Kim wailed as she came, lost to her release, before surprising Cal one last time before suddenly demanding. "Cum on me baby! Bathe me in it! Make me your filthy fucking cum slut!"

"Uuuuu!" Cal responded, his dick surging at her words.

It hit. Heart pounding, blood boiling, body convulsing, it hit. White hot and earthquaking, it erupted from him.

He pulled out just in time for the liquidy rush to burst from the head of his cock and rain down on Kim, splattering thick waves of cum on her ass, up her back, between her shoulders. Pearls of wet ecstasy landed in the dark curls of her hair, crowning her as his perverse queen.

"NnnnnnnGGGOOODDD!" Cal roared, his face and entire body contorted with exquisite release.

Kim moved quickly, spinning on her knees to catch the last of his spattering load on her lips, taking him directly from her ass into her mouth, moaning with deep satisfaction as she once again tasted his filthy spunk.

For the second time that night, his cum spilled out over her chin to drip onto her glorious breasts. It felt to Cal like he was signing his work. The thought made him laugh.

He collapsed backwards, his dick pulling loose from Kim's mouth as he fell. He sat and watched, completely spent, as Kim stared him down, licking all his salty jizz away until all she was coated in was the fine sheen of her own saliva, the coat of her own sweat.

Her hands and legs shaking, Kim coiled in beside Cal, her body humming like a tuning fork in her orgasmic daze.

"...I..." She said through tangled breaths. "I...have never...ever...been fucked like that before."

"Neither...neither have I..." Cal admitted, offering her the nook of his arm to rest in. They lay twisted around one another, easing down from the high they'd shared, the limo silently continuing its aimless journey.

Without speaking, Kim leant forward to grab at Cal's pile of clothes. She found what she was looking for in his jean pockets – his cell phone.

"This is my number," she said, adding her details into his address book under the name 'Kim xxo'. "You better call me."

"I dunno..." He said with a teasing laugh. "I told you I don't do requests."

"Good thing this isn't a request." She replied with a smirk and a raise of her eyebrows.

"Yes, ma'am." He smiled.

She asked him where he lived and he gave her the address. She hit the intercom and told the driver. The tone he replied with gave no hint as to whether or not he'd heard them fucking so intensely in the back of his car.

When they pulled up outside Cal's place, they were both fully dressed. Cal got out of the limo to find the night sky giving way to the morning, the first light of dawn already breaking. What a strange night it had been.

Kim leaned out the window, offering him the same quietly amused smile she'd had when she'd first stepped into his booth.

"Nice place." She said without even looking at the building.

"Thanks." Cal said, unsure of what else to say.

"I'm serious, you know. About calling me. That was so incredible...it'd be a shame to only experience it the one time. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Very much." Cal said with a nod.

"Good then," Kim said. "Nice meeting you, Cal. Make sure to call." She leant outside the window, her lips poised.

"Nice meeting you, Kim. And I will." He bent down, pressing his mouth to hers in a sweet, tantalising kiss.

"Sweet dreams." She said when they parted, her eyes glinting with satisfaction as the limo pulled away from the curve, the window rolling up as it went.

Cal shook his head. If he'd been told that just by showing up to work that night he'd end up experiencing everything he just had, he wouldn't have believed it at all. As the sun came up, that feeling of unreality only grew, as if everything had been only a dream.

He pulled out his phone. Kim's number shone back at him, signed with the promising 'xxo'.

He put his phone back in his pocket, wondering how soon would be too soon to call...

JTCIII
JTCIII
316 Followers
12