Kim Kardashian Likes Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duanep
duanep
25 Followers

Kimberly did not make a sound as her mom smacked her bare bottom. She was finally ready to have an orgasm and was getting ready to climax. Her mom also found herself aroused. Her nipples were getting hard through her robe. Her robe had opened revealing her fake mature breasts.

Kris was not aware that she was no longer spanking Kimberly's butt. She was now rubbing her hands over her daughter's soft ass. The daughter at this point did not care what her mother did. Kimberly was just content to let her mom massage her big ass while Kris continued to fondle her daughter's ass. Kris did not notice that she was actually rubbing her finger over her daughter's clit.

Kimberly climaxed hard, drenching her mom's finger in her cum. Her mom stopped what she was doing to her beloved daughter. Kimberly raised herself up off her mom's lap. She saw that her mom's eyes had a glazed look, and that her tits had fallen out of her robe. Her thighs were wide open allowing her to see her mom's naked pussy.

Kimberly knew her mature mom had lost control and that she looked confused but Kimberly knew this was an excellent opportunity. She wanted to take advantage of the situation to the fullest extent possible.

She reached out and gently pushed her mom and Kris fell back on the bed. 'What a pretty sight.' Kimberly thought, looking at her mom lying on her sister's bed. Her mom's boobs were hanging out off her robe and her legs were open wide exposing her mature pussy to her own daughter.

Kimberly looked at her mom's exposed body with delight. Kris' pussy was wet and dripping. She could tell her mom was horny and was out of control right now and in heat.

Kimberly knew that her mom would never be able to live this down, having sex with her very own daughter. She was also happy to know that her mom would not be able to refuse her anything from now on.

Kimberly bent her head down to smell the black hairs on her mom's exposed pussy. Kris was in a daze as she felt someone touching her pussy and spreading her pussy lips apart. Then she felt a wet tongue licking her clit. There was no doubt she was horny. Her husband was not very good in bed anymore and he neglected her sexual needs. Kimberly was now giving her old mom a licking, running her tongue up and down her mom's clit.

Her own daughter was licking her pussy. Kris grabbed her boobs and gave them a hard squeeze. As she climaxed her pussy juice flooded her daughter's open mouth, excited by the intense orgasm. Then Kris realized that her daughter was the one who gave her the orgasm.

'What have I done?' she thought to herself, 'my own daughter!'

"Mom, leave Kourtney's room now!" Kimberly shouted at her mom. Kris was very confused by what had happened just now with her daughter. She raised herself up on the bed. She was about to close her robe around her bare breasts but her daughter said, "No!"

Kimberly reached out and grabbed her mom's robe. "Leave it alone. Take off the robe, mom." Kris got off the bed and her daughter took the robe off of her mom's body leaving her naked.

Kimberly enjoyed seeing her sometimes bitch of a mom now under her control.

"Go to your room, mom."

"You must be kidding, honey. I am naked."

"So what! Leave now, mom."

Kimberly was very happy with herself, watching her mom's fat ass trying to sneak back to her room buck-naked.

THE END - FOR NOW?

Feedback wanted, let me know your opinion. Thank you!

duanep
duanep
25 Followers
12