Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All cameras were focused on a different angle, sitting prepared to capture this magical moment. the camera from behind Kim was focused directly on her ass, revealing just how massive it truly was in this position. Kim leaned over Dave, allowing her oily breasts to hang in his face as she shoved his cock between her ass cheeks. The camera from behind directly captured every second, showing how her ass absorbed his cock when she pushed the head inside her dark hole. Kim bit her lower lip, looking into Dave's eyes as she winked. It was a silent message, telling him that he would soon have to begin pounding into her thick ass. He began to count to himself in his head: 'one, two...there'. Just when Kim licked her lips, she pushed herself downward and impaled her large ass to send his cock directly into it.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck!!"

Dave groaned, as he looked up into Kim's smug face. She loved to witness the initial reaction upon the first feeling of their cock inside her famous ass. It wasn't the first time for Dave, as they had practiced merely days ago, but it was still an experience that could many any man yell random words in pleasure. She ran her hands up pushing them down into his stomach as he took the first slow thrust into her ass from behind. The camera captured it in motion, his cock sliding right up into her ass. Those thick cheeks bounced, beginning to flap a bit after he made a few more slow thrusts into her. Kim parted her lips and gasped a slow moan while she watched Dave's eyes move from her face to her large breasts. With each thrust he sent into her, those tits began to shake a bit towards his face. Her nipples were hardened, shiny from the oil that was over her skin. Raising her head, she cried out in a soft loving voice.

"Oh yeah, ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!! FUCK!!"

Biting his lower lip, Dave groaned again as he tried to pick up the pace and move a bit faster. He knew that if he didn't start ramming her ass like planned, Kim wasn't going to be a happy woman sitting atop him. This was more than just pleasure with one of the most beautiful women in the world, this was a job for Dave. Kim licked her lips and then leaned forward a bit more, forcing her large breasts to beat up against his face. When he began to pound his cock forward faster, her tits were shaking around into his face, rubbing the oil against his cheeks. Kim glanced over her right shoulder, looking at her shiny ass cheeks as he now was beginning to truly fuck her ass like it was meant for. His rod was sliding into the dark depths of her hole, thrusting faster with each passing moment.

"Yes, yes! That's it, just like that! Fuck my big ass!!"

Kim moaned while still watching from over her shoulder. The cameras captured every moment of her face glancing back and watching her ass shake with each thrust Dave was sending into her. Every inch of his cock disappeared when he pumped forward into her ass, just before reappearing when it moved back out, all in the rhythm of his movements. He could be heard grunting before gritting his teeth. This was only the beginning to truly pound her massive ass. Dave was working into a rhythm as he bucked his hips forward. With her tits shaking up against his face, he had to swallow his breath and think about pushing it up to the next level. He brought his right hand down underneath, directly on plan with the scripted events. His hand went beneath her, just before gripping her ass cheek tightly. Kim turned her head and gasped as she looked into his face.

This was the sign she had that they were about to transition from a moderately paced scene into hardcore anal pounding. She dropped her lower lip, knowing that this man was about to have her screaming at the top of her lungs. His thumb nearly slipped due to the oil over her ass, but Dave maintained himself as he gritted his teeth and then made the first hard thrust into her ass. Kim gasped, moaning aloud as his balls began to bounce against her ass. His entire shaft disappeared into her ass for a moment. When he made another thrust, the moment came for Dave to begin pounding his hips forward as hard as he could. Kim moaned, moving up to grip the back of the couch as she leaned forward.

"YES, YES, YESSSSSS!! OHHHHH GOD, YES!!"

Dave grunted, almost biting his tongue as his teeth clenched together. Her thick ass cheeks began to 'clap' with each hard thrust he sent into her. This wasn't like moments earlier, as now Kim felt her ass being truly rammed with all the mighty strength this man had in his body. Kim screamed, her body shaking all about. Even the pearls around her neck began to slightly rattle, though the sound wasn't audible over her loud moans and the sound of his nuts smacking against her ass with each hard thrust.

"OH MY GOD, OHHHHH MY GOD!!"

The camera moved to an angle, capturing the action more low so the viewers could witness every inch of Dave's rod pushing into Kim's amazing large ass. Each time his cock pushed into her, a ripple came over her cheeks as they bounced and shook downward.

"YES, THAT'S IT! THAT'S HOW YOU FUCK THAT ASS, OHHHHH YEAH!! FUCK MY ASS, JUST LIKE THAT! JUST LIKE THAT, YESSSSSSSS!!"

This would most certainly be the highlight of the final product, as Kim was now screaming at such a high pitch, her voice echoed all through out the room. Dave continued to pound away, ramming her thick ass with every inch of his hard pole. He had to slow down soon, as he knew that he had to prevent his orgasm from arriving too early. His cock was a ticking time bomb while it was lodged into her plump ass. They still had one final scene to do before they had to prepare for the inevitable sticky ending. When he moved his hand away, Dave took one final thrust into her ass before coming to a complete stop. Kim knew right away that it was time to switch positions again. She gripped his face with her hands and quickly kissed his lips hard. The time had come for a new position and Kim knew just what to do. As she began to move up, Dave sat there and watch as his cock fell from her ass and then she moved down to the floor.

It didn't matter that she had just been pounded in the ass with all the strength the man could give, Kim could take it. Her body was built for fucking and like any other porn star with years of experience, she recovered quite easily while switching positions. The cameras moved again, capturing the various angles as Kim found herself back down on her knees. At last, the time had finally come to do something she had to prevent herself from earlier. Dave was about to be a man in a world of pleasure. Kim could tell he was the type of man who loved tits. Even though she was more famous for having a big ass, her breasts were built for pleasure too. Kim had situated herself right between his legs, smiling up at him as she placed her hands under her breasts to hold them up. Dave didn't know what she was about to do, but soon remembered that they had scripted this part out already. It was time for titty fucking and nothing short of that.

Kim didn't utter a word to him. All she did was smile while raising her breasts up and pushing his cock between them. She wanted to witness the reaction over his face, to watch his jaw drop as her slippery, oiled up breasts trapped his cock firmly in place. The grin over her face was enough to lighten up his mood and cause Dave to smirk. Kim had a way of looking like an angel when she did a small smile. The cameras from across the room took in separate angles opposite of one another, capturing the view below as her large breasts were on full display now tit-fucking his tall pole. Dave's dick became completely invisible as they were between the folds of her big tits, only the head poked up. Kim licked her lips, still gazing up into his face while slowly pumping her breasts up and down. She moved her hands over her nipples, her fingers spread out and nearly touching as she picked up the pace and began moving faster.

"Ohhhhhhhh, man. This is so fucking amazing..."

He didn't know what to say as his train of thought had completely dropped off the rails. Kim was titty fucking him, committing a fantasy that so many men lusted over when it came to her large natural breasts. With her tits all oiled up, his cock easily glided between them. If she wanted to, she could've easily titty fucked him with the same intensity that he had given her ass, but Kim knew she had to do this slow. All the cameras were centered on her as she continued. Dave's cock was just waiting to explode between her tits, just another reason Kim had to force herself to move slow. Her eyes gazed up into his face as she offered her subtle smiles. Dave was trying not to think about the wet explosion that his cock was soon to bring in the following minutes. To fuck Kim Kardashian and record a scene with her was a dream come true, but he didn't want the pleasure to end yet.

At this moment, Kim felt that she was in complete control of this man. His orgasm would be hers to command, all at the right minute when she was ready to bring this dirty movie down to the closing seconds. Still titty-fucking him from her knees, her large oily breasts pounded up and down for the time being. Knowing that she was in complete control, Kim had an idea in mind to remind the man that she controlled his orgasm. She came to a stop, leaning her head down to kiss the head of his cock. Her tongue swirled around it, licking his dick like a loving whore. Letting go of her breasts, she stood up and allowed his cock to fall free. A thumping sound was heard as his thick rod bounced down to his chest. Kim moved back and Dave knew exactly what she wanted him to do. His feet touched the floor as he stood up, watching as the tabloid legend wrapped both of her hands around his cock. Kim looked at the head as she began to slowly stroke his meat, knowing he was so close to blowing his load. Her eyes glanced back up into his as she grinned and then suddenly came to a stop from working her hands. Gripping his cock with her left hand, she brought her right hand back and then slapped his rod.

"Don't cum yet!"

Just after speaking, her lips went straight to the head and Kim began to slowly devour his cock with her mouth. Dave gasped while the cameras captured every moment of Kim's actions. Sitting in his director's chair, Miles was impressed as the cameras had zoomed in to watch. Kim wasn't afraid at all that she may force the man to cum too quickly. She was going to slowly suck on this long cock for one final time, just to enjoy the taste before her face was to be painted in a sticky mess. Kim brought both of her hands to stroke his cock, just like before as her hands worked the inches of his thick meat that wasn't squeezed between her lips. It was possible for them to push one more scene in the final minutes, but Kim knew it was better to prepare for the money shot. They were ending this film just like the second sex tape she had produced last year.

The money shot was something Dave couldn't wait to do, despite not wanting this pleasure to end. From his experience in porn, he had a reputation for being able to drain a high volume of spunk for facials. After all the fucking they had been doing during this time, Dave was sure to blast an impressive amount of cum for this goddess. Kim was slowly working his cock between her lips, no different than she had done previously during the session. She moved her left hand away, gripping the base of his dick tightly with her right fingers while her lips were working up and down. 'Mmmmmm', she moaned against his rod while creating slobbering sounds with her mouth. Whenever Dave was ready, he was to put his hand into her black hair to give her the signal that she would soon become a dripping canvas of art with his white paint. He didn't want this sensual pleasure to end but after a few more seconds, Dave had no other choice. He raised his right hand, directly laying it over Kim's hair as he gripped her pony tail. She knew exactly what to do and brought her lips off his cock to release it with a popping noise.

"Mmmmmmmmm, are you ready to cum for me now?"

Her eyes looked directly into his face as she felt the grip of his fingers tighten in her hair. Dave was quick to grab his slippery cock with his left hand and begin wanking it as he aimed directly at her face. Kim's words were not in the script, but Dave knew that she was teasing him just like before when she had ordered him not to cum yet. From this moment, all the cameras were focused on the scene below. Two angles from both sides had zoomed in, ready to capture this filthy scene where Kim's face would be covered in the man's hot seed. As Dave grunted and gasped for his breath, Kim teased yet again with her filthy words.

"Cum on my face, I need it! I need it so bad, mmmmmm."

Right after she spoke, Kim could see his cock beginning to erupt. She quickly closed her eyes and dropped her lower lip. Dave could be heard grunting as the sudden burst of his cum went flying out of his cock and towards her face.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

The first blast of cum was a thick string, striking directly over the left side of her nose and going into a slanted direction to cover her right eyebrow and streak over her forehead. From gripping her hair, he pulled it to force her head up a bit more. A second string went over the right side of her forehead, just before another wad of cum went flying out and striking under her right eye lid.

"OHHHHHHH, MAN! YEAH!!"

Dave couldn't stop himself from groaning and calling out random words as he jacked himself off over her beautiful face. Another string of cum went into her left eyelid, streaking down like a cum filled tear drop. Kim closed her mouth, moaning aloud. 'Mmmmmm', the sensual sound of her voice echoed out before she licked her lips at the feeling of another string of cum flying over her forehead and streaking into her hair. When she parted her lips again, Dave was nearly done as he shot another wad to strike under her right eye, creating yet another string of cum dripping down. As his orgasm was beginning to fade off, Dave took it upon himself to squeeze his hard as he could to send the final thick droplets of cum flying across both her cheeks. He finally let go of her hair after he was finished draining his balls over her gorgeous face.

When Dave stepped away, the main camera from behind panned below. The lens were focused to capture the image of Kim sitting on her knees with her face drenched and dripping in cum. Streams of cum had dripped down her neck, including a string that was dripping right from the middle of her chin. Kim opened her eyes and smiled, without speaking a single word. She knew better than to ruin this moment of fantasy by saying anything. With all the cameras looking directly at her, she gazed back into the one in front of her from the distance. Slowly licking her lips, she let out a soft moan while giving a smug grin back to the lens. This was the epilogue, as the main film session was now over. The time had come for her husband's instrumental music to slowly fade back in, but not before Kim made one final moan.

"Mmmmmmm..."

Raising her right hand up, she collected a strand of cum from her face and then fed it to her lips. Her eyes never left the camera as she slipped her finger into her mouth and loudly sucked it clean from the cum she had collected. By now, the scene was beginning to fade out after clocking in right around forty-five minutes in length time. The next scene for the film was sure to be long enough to fill up the additional space on the DVD discs. Kim wasn't finished yet embracing her new found passion as a porn star.

******************

A white room was in focus of all the cameras stationed around. There was no need for any luxury furniture to add details for the curious eye. This set piece wasn't anything extraordinary to the trained eye. Miles wanted something basic for the next scene, as all the focus was going to be directed on Kim and her voluptuous body. A different arrangement of instrumental hip hop music was in demand for the following scene. Kanye had produced something a bit more up tempo, faster paced to set the tone for the action that was soon to follow in this blank room. What appeared to be dull was soon to be filled with life and excitement as high heels could be heard stomping from the distance. Just like the previous scene, this one was set to recreate a timeless image than any follower of Kim Kardashian's career would remember from long ago.

Kim stepped into the room, offering a mischevious grin over her face as the sound of her jewelry moving up against her buxom body could be heard along with her heels. Her husband's music had been mixed at level, not to completely drown out the sounds of her heels. Her body was completely naked, minus the dozen of long pearl necklaces thrown around her neck and covering up her breasts. Both of her wrists were wrapped in smaller bands of beads while matching pearls hung from her ears. Her long black hair was split down the middle, moving over her shoulders as she had her signature black eye liner fixed up around her eyes. This set piece was meant to mimic her infamous Playboy shoot from 2007. At the mark of ten years since then, this specific was to be dedicated to Hugh Hefner's memory. The only piece of her attire that didn't completely recreate the same photo shoot, was the absence of a ring in her belly button. Instead of wearing the belly button ring, Kim wore a fake version of her infamous giant, twenty karat diamond engagement ring that Kanye had given her. The ring was pushed over her middle finger along her left hand, fit there for a reason.

Despite no music playing as the session took place, Kim had worked out a dance routine that would sync perfectly with the beats of the music. She danced with the pearls, occasionally looking into the camera while raising one of the long strings of beads to play with it across her mouth. Kim would hold a necklace between both her hands and rake it through the bottom row of her perfect teeth. The long necklaces bounced and shook each time she swayed her hips left and right. As the 'tease' introduction carried on, Kim eventually had a two cameras panning around to capture the movements of her hips and every curve along her body. She stopped, spreading her legs out as she leaned forward with her hands down over her knees. As she began to grind, her powerful ass shook, bouncing her cheeks as she began to do a 'twerk' routine of dancing.

Across from the room stood two tall men, eagerly anticipating their moment with the iconic sex symbol. Mark and Alvin were the other two male performers who had been hand selected by Kim herself for this scene. While Dave had served useful for an introductory scene that was similar to her second sex tape last year, Kim was ready to turn up the noise with these two studs. They had an almost identical build together, tall white men with muscular bodies and various tattoos across their skin. Mark had short black hair and a face revealing a five o' clock shadow from neglect of shaving in the past few days. The tattoos across his body were one of an orange tiger over his heart and a red flame covering over most of his right abs. Alvin didn't look much different, except for the brown color of his hair and having his tattoos over both arms instead of his chest. None of this truly mattered for the cameras, as Kim's decision came down to the impressive size of their cocks.

Kim had practiced with the two men before filming, so she knew what to expect of them. They had been recommended to her exclusively by Miles himself, as he had shot scenes with them years ago. This scene was going to be a threesome where her body was pushed to the limits, all to silence any doubts from people who may have questioned her stamina and strength for creating her very own pornographic films. She carried on, still dancing, grinding and twerking her phat ass in front of the various cameras. Miles had noted to himself that the footage would have to be edited for a montage at the beginning of this scene, most likely in sync with the rhythm of her husband's music. Eventually, the dancing had to come to a stop as the time had approached when she had to join the two men for her scene. Kim needed just a minute to take off all the various pearl necklaces from her body, even throwing away the bands around her wrists.