Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was completely free of all the beaded necklaces, Kim stepped across the room and a new set of cameras was ready to capture the moment as she stood alone against a white wall as the two men stepped forward. Alvin approached her left side while Mark was to the right. Kim stood there, gazing in front of the camera as the two men eventually sandwiched her between them. All three of them stood naked, as the men had been jacking themselves off in preparation during the whole scene. Kim could feel both of them breathing over her skin as she let out a soft moan. Mark was the first to push his hands over her firm body, touching her warm skin. They had scripted out a bit of play beforehand, but most of this scene was to be improvised between the three of them. Kim ignored Mark and turned to her left, pushing her hands over Alvin's chest as she began to kiss him.

With her body turned while she kissed the other man, Mark took it upon himself to move his hands over her thick ass cheeks and gently squeeze it. A muffled moan could be heard as Kim was still kissing Alvin. The sound was interrupted by an audible spank after Alvin raised his right hand and brought it down over Kim's lovely ass. Her pussy was dripping in wetness, but the man wasn't focused on teasing her with his fingers. Mark couldn't get enough of her titanic-sized booty. Kim surely had an ass built for doing porn, he couldn't help but think to himself as he gazed into it amazed. Kim eventually broke the kiss with Mark and then it was time to suck face with Alvin. As she turned around, her mighty ass swung over to Alvin, pushing up against his left hip as her hands cupped Alvin's face. While she was kissing Alvin, Mark's eyes became enlarged as he looked down at her giant booty. Kim decided to tease him by slowly grinding it, forcing her ass cheeks to lightly clap as it rubbed up against him.

'My god, the photos of her don't always show how big it really is. This thing is fucking massive'. Mark didn't know how to transcribe words from his mind when feeling Kim's ass up against him. 'This thing' was all he could think to call it, as it was something that truly was large enough to have it's own nickname. She was still kissing Alvin while Mark took his turn to place his hands over her booty and squeeze her ass cheeks. Kim could be heard moaning past Alvin's lips while her tongue was still dancing along his. So far, both men had managed to hold themselves from speaking a single word aloud. The director was strict about the fact he did not want them to say many words. All the focus was on her, not them. Kim had complete artistic control since she was the one writing all the checks at the end of the day. Her time to speak was coming soon amidst the sound of soft moans and kissing. When she finally broke the kiss with Alvin, it was time for her to step forward and prepare to be down on her knees.

"Mmmmmm, I'm ready to have some fun."

Kim spoke while looking directly into the camera in front of her She still had a man on each side of her shoulders. She reached her hands down, wrapping them around their swollen cocks as she looked over at Mark before glancing to Alvin. Once again, she spoke her scripted words of dialogue to them.

"I think both of you are ready to have some fun too, huh?"

Neither of the men spoke a word in response. They didn't have much to say, as Kim's voice would be doing most of the talking in this scene. Unlike the first scene, she wanted to talk dirty more this time around since she would have two cocks to keep herself busy with. With her hands holding their rods, Kim stepped forward and her heels began to clack over the floor as she walked the men from the wall and towards the couch before letting go of their cocks. Two cameras zoomed out, demonstrating how Kim was in complete control walking the men by their long poles. Once they were facing the couch, new camera angles were positioned quietly in the background. Kim turned around to face the men, alternating where her hands were going to be. Now Alvin was on her right side while Mark was to the left. Kim dropped down to her knees and wrapped her hands around their cocks. She was now at eye level, looking at their poles as she licked her lips and began to utter a short filthy speech.

"Two big hard cocks, mmmmmm. All for me, all mine..."

She licked her lips as her hands softly glided over their long meat poles. Both of them were in almost identical, except for Alvin's cock having a more pink color over it's textures. Neither of them had any hair around their balls, both were completely shaved. Kim continued to stroke their cocks while looking up at their faces. A camera had been positioned from the ceiling with the sole purpose of zooming in to capture this moment almost like a POV shot as she talked dirty to the men.

"One cock ain't gonna be enough for me today, that's why I need two. I don't suppose you boys are gonna fight over me, now are you?"

Like before, neither Alvin or Mark said a word in response. Kim let out a sensual laugh before she made her choice who's rod was going between her lips first. She turned her right side, deciding to go with Alvin first since she was naturally right-handed. Her hair moved a bit as her pink lips brushed over the head of his cock. When she brought into her mouth, her left hand was fast at work pumping Mark's shaft back and forth. He starred down at the huge diamond ring over her middle finger, watching it sparkle each time she moved her hand back and forth. Kim's lip were fast at work, moving up and down Alvin's cock as she bobbed her head up and down.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!"

Though he had tried not to speak, Alvin simply couldn't help himself. He groaned and moaned aloud, listening to the sound of his co-star breathing next to him and Kim's mouth slobbering over his thick shaft. Kim closed her eyes, embracing the pleasure she found from tasting every inch of his swollen cock. Over and over, her lips moved up and down his shaft while her right hand was gripping the base. Never once did she stop pumping her left hand up and down the other cock next to her. After a minute of sucking Alvin, she was ready to bring her lips off his rod with a popping sound and then alternate to her left side. Her eyes glanced up to Mark, giving him a subtle smile before she pushed the head of his cock between her lips. The man could be heard gasping for his breath as Kim was currently sucking on his cock instead.

Mark at least was able to maintain not uttering any words unlike Alvin had done. While she was busy sliding her pink puffy lips up his pole, her right hand was slowly jacking off Alvin's hard rod. The sound of her mouth slobbering and sucking over the man's cock could be heard loud and clear mixed through the sounds of both men breathing and letting out soft moans. Kim was getting ready to work into a rhythm now that both of their cocks had been coated in a layer of saliva. When her lips came popping off Mark's rod, she alternated back to Alvin's cock but not before spitting on the head. While her lips were occupied with one cock, she used her hand to stroke the other one. After a few more seconds of pumping her lips up and down, she alternated again back to Mark's cock. Each time she alternated back and forth, Kim remembered to spit on the cock before it went back between her lips. A string of drool dripped from the right corner of her mouth as their dicks became more sticky as she had more time to slobber over them.

Both men could do nothing but stand there gazing down in amazement as Kim took turns sucking and wanking their cocks. The question had come in the script how she would treat both of them, taking turns with them before they were to both fuck her together in unison. Mark swallowed his breath while letting out a soft moan. Alvin was taking in heavy breathes, biting his lower lip to prevent himself from speaking many words. They listened as Kim had her way sucking on their cocks back and forth. Soon she had to come to a stop and proceed with the next scene that was to go on while she was on her knees. Kim couldn't wait to wrap her big titties around one of these saliva coated cocks. She wasn't sure if they were men who liked tits over ass, but Kim figured at least one of them was impatient for some titty play to commence. After parting her lips from Mark's cock, she moved her hands away from their swollen dicks and then grabbed her soft breasts from underneath. When her big brown eyes looked back up, Kim let out a seductive laugh before teasing them in words.

"I want one of these big fucking dicks between my titties. I want it right now..."

Her voice was strong, calling out in authority to the men. Kim figured since she had sucked Mark's dick first, it was time to let Alvin have the first go with the next scene. She turned to her right holding her big breasts up for him and pulling them apart. He knew exactly what to do next. Raising his left hand, he pushed it over her shoulder while using his right hand to guide his cock right between the soft folds of her great tits. All Mark could do was stand there and watch as Kim squeezed her breasts around the other man's cock and he made the first thrust forward. A moan could be heard from Kim's voice as she looked into Alvin's face and spoke to him.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! That's it, come on! Fuck my titties!!"

From aside her, Mark stepped back as one of the camera's moved in from a low angle to capture every second of the action in play. Alvin grunted, bucking his hips back and forth as his shaft was pumping between her amazing tits. The diamond ring over her middle finger shined, glaring into the lens of the camera.

"Yes, yes!! Fuck those tits, mmmmmm!!"

Kim licked her lips after calling out to the man again. His voice could be heard groaning and moaning as he continued to pump his shaft back and forth between her soft boobs. As Mark stood there watching, he couldn't wait for his turn. Though Alvin was fucking her tits at a good pace, he was confident that he could fuck them much faster than this man was currently doing. The sound of Kim moaning filled the room before she called out yet again.

"Mmmmmmm, I love this. Keep fucking those titties, you bad boy!"

Her line of words were completely out of the script, but they fit the scene as she spoke in a seductive tone. Kim looked away from Alvin, glanced to her left side over at Mark. The cameras followed her eye sight upward, crafting a POV shot as she called out to the other man.

"I bet you wanna tit-fuck me too, don't you?"

She winked at the camera while Alvin was still thrusting his cock between her tits. With a soft laugh looking into the camera, Kim witnessed Mark biting his lower lip out of the corner of her eye. The man had a look of a desire over his face and soon Kim was about to satisfy him with the power of her large boobs. Though Alvin didn't want to stop, he knew he had to. He slowed down as Kim glanced back into his face. When she licked her lips, that was the silent signal that he was to come to a halt now. He pulled his shaft from between her tits and then Kim moved over to her left side while the cameras were panning around for a new angle. Still holding up her tits, it was now Mark's turn as her eyes moved up to his face and she teased him with soft naughty words.

"Come on, I know you wanna fuck my titties after watching him do it. Get that big hard cock between 'em and fuck 'em good!"

Mark didn't have to be ordered like this. After watching the other man fuck her tits the way he did, it was his turn to impress Kim. She looked down at his cock, spitting on the head as she wrapped her breasts around it. Mark stood there as the camera's were leaned down, focusing exclusively on the movements with his cock and her breasts. Despite Kim looking into the man's face, there wasn't any need for a camera to focus on her face. Mark began to thrust his hips hard, forcing his cock to pump aggressively between her tits. Kim gasped before calling out to him.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! Yeah!! Fuck those titties, mmmmmm!!"

Refusing to break eye contact with him, Kim moaned as he was bucking his hips harder with each passing second. The head of his cock repeatedly poked between her tits with each pump he made, almost touching her neck. Eventually Kim leaned her head down after a moment and began to lick the head with each thrust he made. Instead of standing by and watching, Alvin stepped away to give more room to the camera men who had stepped by and moved their cameras to capture the scene.

"Fuck my titties, yeah! Fuck 'em good!!"

Kim was still locked on Mark's face with her eyes while he continued to pump his cock between her tits. They had a limited time for this scene before they had to move to the couch and prepare for the next scenes that would require penetration. She was happy to do the titty fucking fun early on, rather than having to wait till the end like yesterday's session. Her tongue continued to swipe the head of his cock with each thrust, licking it repeatedly. When Mark's eyes looked back to her face, she blinked repeatedly three times. It was one of several silent signals that the director had taught them. Mark came to a complete stop after one final thrust. He groaned, almost uttering a word as Kim removed her hands from her breasts to allow his cock to spring free. The time had come to move for a new scene as she had to rise up from her knees.

A black leather couch was waiting for them just a few steps away from where the last scene had been shot. It was a different couch from the other session Kim had recorded, as this one had gold lining around it and the cushions were somewhat bigger. The camera men moved over both sides of the room, ready to capture various angles for this next coming scene. Kim was confident in herself as she was prepared for the real action that this threesome was all for. Alvin was already seated on the couch, just where he needed to be for the first double penetrating position between them. Kim straddled him, not uttering a single word. Silence had filled the room while they had shuffled their way to the next set piece. Her knees sank down into the plush cushions of the couch while Kim looked into Alvin's face. He used his right hand to grab his cock and guide it towards her waiting pussy. Mark was left standing from behind, considering the thought that he would be the first of the two men to experience fucking her phat ass.

Taking in a deep breath, Mark had to mentally prepare himself for the approaching moment. From where he stood, the immense depth of Kim's massive ass could be seen from such a view that it made his cock appear small. Letting out a sigh, he pushed his hands over her mighty cheeks, watching as his fingers sunk down into them before he pulled them apart. Kim could be heard giggling, almost as if she couldn't stop herself from teasing the poor bastard who was almost hypnotized just from starring into her ass. Coming back to reality, Mark took his cock into his right hand and then made the initial thrust between her thick ass cheeks. Kim closed her eyes when she felt his cock pushing into her dark little hole. She bit down on her lower lip, knowing that soon enough both of them would have screaming loudly as they pumped her holes with their hard cocks. All she had to do was say the words that were scripted out in advance to begin with this action. Raising her head, Kim let out a loud moan before yelling to them.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, god...Ohhhhhhhh, yeah. Come on, I want you both to fuck me! Fuck me hard!!"

Alvin grunted as he began to buck his hips hard, pumping his hard shaft into her tight pussy. Mark let out a soft moan as he moved his hands to the small of her back and began to thrust his hips forward and drive his swollen rod into her ass back and forth. Kim's eyes became enlarged as her breasts began to bounce from them pounding her holes.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!! YES, YESSSSSSSS!! THAT'S IT, YESSSSSSS!!"

The cameras from all angles were focused to capture the scene. One station was directly behind the couch, mounter on a higher level to give witness to the scene of Mark pounding her ass from behind. Both men had their heads cropped from the frame of the camera, as all the focus was zoomed directly over Kim's glorious body as she took both cocks. She became lost in a world of heavenly pleasure while feeling their cocks thrust into her. Kim threw her head back, her long black hair waving all around as she began to scream again.

"FUCK, OHHHHH GOD!! YES, THAT'S IT!! MORE!! GIMME MORE, I WANT MORE, YESSSSS!!"

Her voice echoed from all corners of the room as Kim was fucked by their cocks in a perfect unison. Alvin watched her big titties bouncing back and forth as they shook all around. His hands reached beneath her, sliding to grip her ass cheeks and hold them up as he continued to buck his hips and drive his cock into her. From behind, Mark rammed her ass with his long shaft at a fast pace, both men working together almost into a perfect sync. The sound of their balls hitting against her powerful booty could be heard, but not over Kim's loud moans calling out.

"FUCK ME, YES!! YESSSSSSSS!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OHHHHH MY GOD!!"

Sm-smack, Sm-smack, Sm-smack, Sm-smack. Alvin and Mark's balls slapped over her ass repeatedly, creating a fast tempo rhythm of noises. Neither man spoke, all they could be heard uttering were grunts and slight moans. They couldn't stop, still pumping their cocks back and forth into her holes. Kim had closed her eyes, moving her hands down to Alvin's shoulders as she gripped down. With one cock pumping into her thick ass and the other pounding her clit, Kim was already thinking about the orgasm these two men were going to create.

"YES, YESSSSSSSS!! KEEP FUCKING ME, OHHHHHH YEAH! HARDER, HARDER!!"

The men continued, not stopping for a second as they both bucked their hips together. Alvin moved a bit faster than Mark, mostly due to sitting down and having her atop of him. Their cocks continued to pump into her holes while Kim knew that her climax was fast approaching from each thrust Alvin sent into her pussy. The time was coming to switch positions again, but Kim wasn't the one to make the call this time. She trusted both of the men to know when they were to switch around. When Mark slowed down from behind her, she knew he was about to come to a complete stop. Despite all the pleasure she felt, Kim didn't forget time as she had to keep herself in control of this session in front of the cameras. Alvin eventually slowed down as well, coming to a sudden halt as she ran her hands up to cup his face and kiss his forehead. All three of their bodies had stopped down as only Kim's voice could be heard catching her breath. She used her right hand to sway her hair out of her face and then glanced over her shoulder at Mark.

Offering his hand to her, Mark gladly help Kim stand back up before her heels stomped loudly into the floor beneath her. Alvin's cock slithered free from her clit, falling down against his chest. For the next double-fucking position, the two men would be standing up and thrusting their cocks into Kim from both sides. Mark was taking her clit this time while Alvin was finally getting his turn to make that booty pop with his fat cock. Kim stood face to face with Mark as Alvin came behind her only seconds later. When she glanced behind her shoulder, she gave him a wink to begin lifting her off her heels. She was ready as the cameras had panned out and found new angles to capture this final scene before the sticky ending that would follow afterwards. Kim spread her legs while Alvin gripped her ass cheeks to hold her up. Mark brought his hands underneath, balancing Kim by planting his palms down to the under sides of her phat ass cheeks. She glanced down, using her hands to grab Mark's cock and direct it inside of her clit while spreading her legs to wrap around him.