Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Khloe..."

After uttering her words, Kim collapsed backwards over the bed. It was a subtle invitation to Khloe's dominant side to come out in play. Over the years, Kim had learned that despite being her younger sister, Khloe was the type of woman to take control in the bedroom. Khloe moved her face away from Kim's tits and then both cameras on the left and right side of the room captured an image of her determined face. A devious smirk ran across her lips as she looked down at Kim who appeared innocent towards her. Arching her knees up over the white sheets of the bed, Khloe was ready to take the first draw and make her older sister pleasure her with that loving tongue between her lips. Though it was scripted in advance for her to talk dirty with Kim, Khloe had completely forgotten her lines and moved around in silence. She climbed over Kim's stomach, setting her plump ass down over it as Khloe watched the small grin form over her sister's lips. Kim spoke up to tease her.

"Are you gonna let me lick you, Khloe?"

The blonde woman shook her head as she moved her dripping wet cunt towards Kim's waiting mouth.

"No, I'm gonna MAKE you lick me! Open your fucking mouth, big sister! Show me that tongue and get to work!"

Kim knew that Khloe definitely meant business when she spoke in her aggressive tone. Before she could react, Khloe had reached to the back of Kim's head with her left hand and snatched her hair up. Kim let out a slight whimper before darting her tongue out to slather over the wet folds of Khloe's entry way. Khloe then moved her hand, adjusting herself into the position and then using both of her hands to push back the folds of her dripping clit. Kim reacted by licking over it slowly, teasing her sister with the tip of her tongue grazing over her clit back and forth.

"That's it, mmmmmmm! Big sister knows how I like it!"

Miles' camera station could only capture the backside of Khloe. While it gave a great image of her large booty on top of Kim, he wouldn't be able to capture the true part of the film. The director had to rely on the other two cameras to the left and right side of the room, as both of them zoomed in to capture different angles of Kim licking her younger sister's pussy clean. With one final roll of her tongue, Kim slipped it between the folds and began to thrust forward into Khloe's sweet tasting cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah..."

Khloe took a deep breath when she felt Kim's tongue slipping inside her wet delight. Kim made the first hard draw, snaking her tongue in as deeply as it would go before shaking it around. She didn't expect her big sister to start off so strong with her, but Khloe knew that she should've at least anticipated this from Kim.

"OHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

The moans echoing from Khloe's voice sounded somewhat exaggerated to Miles' ears, but he couldn't complain. All of his years of experience in filming porn, he was an expert when it came to recognizing an escalated moan. It made for good acting and so far, he was impressed with how Khloe was moaning while the two side cameras captured the sinful display of Kim eating her younger sister's sweet pussy. Khloe ran her hands up to her breasts, pushing her palms down while Kim had leaned her head up so she could work her tongue easier into her sister's juicy cunt.

"Faster, ohhhh god! Faster, FASTER!! DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP, KIM!!"

All of the action now was focused on Kim's oral talents, proving to the viewer that she could work her lips and tongue over more than just hard cocks. Khloe was already panting as Kim refused to stop inching her tongue back and forth into that juicy tight pussy. Kim had already proven that she could make her sister scream and now she wanted to demonstrate just how easily she could bust Khloe's pussy wide open into a steaming wet explosion. She remained working her tongue, all while closing her eyes to concentrate on this sinful pleasure.

"OHHHHH, GOD! GET IT DONE, BIG SISTER!! EAT ME, OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!!!"

The use of the words 'big sister' now finally sounded correct in context to Miles' ears. This was the heat of the moment where he wanted to hear Khloe saying such words. It was going to sound even better in the final production. His only regret was that the main camera wasn't focused on the action involving Kim working her tongue into Khloe's pussy. Letting out a quick sigh, the blonde Kardashian began to moan as she breathed harder with each passing second. Still squeezing her breasts, Khloe gasped before moving her left hand down to the back of Kim's head. She gripped her hair while pushing her teeth together and growling out her words in a desperate cry.

"THAT'S IT, OHHHHHHHH YEAH!! SWALLOW THOSE FUCKING JUICES, BIG SISTER!! MMMMMMMM, YEAH!!"

Her tone of voice echoed as if she were the dominant female in control. Miles was pleased with how Khloe had turned out acting on camera. Her walls had leaked before squirting her juices into Kim's waiting mouth. The first act was now complete as Kim had successfully pushed her sister into an orgasm. After Khloe had moved her hand out of her head and she had swallowed down all of her warm love nectar, it was now Kim's turn to take control.

"Ohhhhhhhh, that was so sweet. You know how to lick it when I made you do it."

Khloe spoke while moving herself off Kim. Once she no longer had that giant phat ass sitting over her, Kim leaned up and was ready to take control for her turn.

"Yeah, that's right! I know how to lick you, now let's see if you can shut up and handle my ass!"

Reaching up with her right hand, Kim shoved Khloe down over the bed while climbing up. She knew what she wanted to do now more than anything. While her own pussy may have been dripping like a leaking faucet, Kim was still aware of the cameras rolling and the true matter at hand with putting on a good show for the future viewer. With Khloe laying on her back, Kim raised one of her eyebrows and winked before giving a smirk. She then turned around, placing her hands over the gold metal bed-frame and stood her foot down into the white sheets. Unlike the previous moments where Khloe was in control, Miles now was going to have a clear shot of the action beyond the frames of the main camera station. Kim had bent over, pushing her famous thick ass out in all of it's nude glory. It was now up to Khloe to shove her head between those powerful cheeks and find her dark little hole for some rimming action. Khloe dropped her lower lip as she climbed up on her knees and faced her eldest sister's large rump.

"Ohhhhh, my god. It's so...so fucking-"

"Big?"

Just a single word from Kim had cut Khloe's speech off as she glanced over her left shoulder. The cameras to the left and right of the room captured the true thick roundness of Kim's unique booty. From those angles, Khloe's head alone appeared smaller than Kim's rump as a whole. After licking her lips, Khloe pushed her hands over Kim's phat ass and pulled those massive cheeks apart. Now that she was ready, she slithered her tongue through the small crack of those thick cheeks. Kim's fingers gripped the round metal pole of the bed frame as she felt the tip of Khloe's tongue finding her dark little hole to lick it over.

"Ohhhhh, that's it! Mmmmmmmm!!"

Kim's voice called out in excitement as all three cameras were now focused on Khloe's head buried into Kim's titanic-sized booty. Miles was able to zoom in with the main camera station as he waited for Kim to proceed with a little show that they had discussed. This scene was more than a simple rimming for the viewer. it was to become a display of the full supreme power of Kim's famous large ass. When she began to roll her hips, a soft moan was heard as Kim proceeded to twerk her powerful booty down over Khloe's face.

"You just love this ass, don't you?"

She giggled knowing that Khloe couldn't respond as she was too busy struggling with the rimming down below. Miles was pleased as his main camera stationed had zoomed in, capturing the moment as Kim's thick booty cheeks smacked over Khloe's face with each passing second as she continued grinding down over her face. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sounds created from Kim's booty cheeks pumping down over her sister's face echoed through out the room. It didn't matter that Khloe struggled to poke the edge of her tongue to Kim's dark little hole. This was what the director wanted to film all along. The full power of Kim's beautiful booty grinding down over her sister's face.

"You love my ass, don't you Khloe!?"

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sounds of her booty coming down over Khloe's face continued to echo throughout the room. Kim wasn't done twerking her giant rump just yet. Khloe struggled to rake her tongue through the crack of Kim's ass, leaving her head down below to allow Kim to make one final move. Shaking her hips to the left and right, she forced her ass to bounce with her cheeks coming back down over Khloe's face. The cameras captured the image as Khloe seemed to be dominated by Kim's ass alone. When she turned to glance back over her shoulder again, Kim laughed before letting go of the bed frame and then bending over to sit over her sister's face. Khloe parted her lips just in time to slither her tongue up the crack of Kim's booty and to lick over her dark little hole. Once more, Kim began to grind her hips and shake her ass once more. A grand display was made as Kim was grinding her hips, forcing her thick booty cheeks to clap as if Khloe's face was a bar stool.

The tables had been turned and now Kim was the dominant force at play as she worked her ass back and forth. She closed her eyes and let out a soft moan while feeling her sister's tongue play with her dark little hole between those thick phat cheeks. Miles couldn't have been more pleased with such a sexy display to show off Kim's famous ass. This was the 'money shot' for this film. It was a moment like this which he knew was going to sell this film and create shock waves beyond the fact that it was two sexy sisters together. Kim finally came to a stop and simply rubbed her massive ass over Khloe's face for one last time. She couldn't wait any longer to feel her sister's tongue inside of her tight cunt. While this had been a powerful display of her mighty ass, it was time to find a new position and finish this day. Leaning back up to move her ass from Khloe's face, Kim licked her lips and began to turn around to face her sister.

"Mmmmmm, you know I love your ass but what about mine!?"

Khloe spoke back to Kim with a snarl in her voice while leaning back up from the bed. Kim nodded her head as gently laid down over her sister and replied.

"You know I love yours, Khloe. It's the only ass in the world that comes second to mine."

After uttering her words, she pushed her lips over her sister's for a soft little kiss. Khloe seemed ready to take control again. She wrapped her arms around Kim and returned the kiss while rolling them over to the left side of the large bed. Once Khloe was on top, she leaned back up, pushing her hands down over Kim's big tits while gazing down into her eyes.

"You know what I'm gonna do to you, big sister?"

"What?"

With Kim's soft reply, Khloe chuckled and grinned as she glanced back down at her.

"I'm gonna sit on your fucking face! Just like you did to me!"

Miles had zoomed the main camera station down to capture Kim's reaction before Khloe moved up. Thankfully this time, his camera would be able to capture this action in reverse to how Khloe was in control for the first scene where she dominated her older sister. The director was happy knowing that his lens were about to capture another giant thick ass nestling down over a beautiful face. For the left and right camera stations, they would have to capture the scene of Khloe licking Kim's cunt from their two respective angles. Kim laid there over her back while she watched her younger sister get up. Khloe still made that devious grin that she had made several times through out the day so far. She turned around, climbing over her knees and pushing her ass up before planting her heels down into the seat. Now it was her time to shine, showing the camera a full view and proving that Kim wasn't the only one in the family with an amazing large rump.

Slowly, Khloe began to lower herself down. Kim had closed her eyes, waiting for this moment as she was about to have her chance to return the feeling of pleasure to her younger sister with some rimming action. Softly, Khloe's plump ass found it's spot over Kim's face. She took a deep breath before glancing to look behind her shoulder. Miles expected her to look back into his camera, but she didn't. He was satisfied with this, as it proved that Khloe was entirely focused on the action at hand. She licked her lips while turning her head, forcing her blonde locks of hair to wave around a bit before she turned her sights down to Kim's wet and neglected cunt. All this time, Kim had been dripping wet, waiting patiently for her turn to receive some licking and now the time had finally come. After licking her lips again in preparation, Khloe let out a soft giggle while she felt Kim's tongue snaking up the crack of her thick booty.

"Ohhhhhh, looks like someone's been waiting to have a good licking. Don't worry big sister, I know how you like it."

It was now Khloe's turn again to be the star of this film. She was in control with her phat ass pushed down over Kim's face. She began to lowered herself down, laying over her sister's. Kim wanted to raise one of her knees up, but she didn't out of fear that it would ruin one of the camera angles to the left and right side of the room. After filming three professional pornographic films, her mind wandered to small little details with the production. Miles had worked alongside her enough to show her a few things to watch out for. None of that mattered when Khloe lowered her face down between Kim's thighs. Just as Kim's tongue pushed into her little hole from the crack of her ass, Khloe darted her tongue into Kim's waiting labia. Through silence, a muffled moan was heard from under Khloe's giant ass. Kim couldn't moan aloud no matter how badly she wanted to. Her younger sister worked her tongue back and forth into her pussy, trading the same pleasure Khloe had felt earlier.

Another moan was soon heard, but this one came from Khloe's sharp voice. She didn't stop, as she focused on thrusting her tongue into Kim's sweet cunt. With her left hand, she played with the opening folds of her cunt, raking her middle finger nail over Kim's clit before dipping it inside while her tongue shook from inside. Another muffled moan was soon heard from Kim as she was pushed into an over drive of lustful pleasure. Such an amazing feeling had prompted a sudden reaction from Kim. She raised her hands up, pushing both of her palms over Khloe's ass cheeks laying atop her. The director soon realized what Kim was doing and what an unexpected surprise this was through the lens of the recording camera. She raised her hands up and loudly clapped them down over both of Khloe's thick ass cheeks.

SP-SPANK!

Khloe moaned as Kim spanked her ass. The sound of Kim's hands striking down over that plump ass created a double echo. Khloe leaned up, allowing her tongue to softly leave Kim's pussy only to call out to her with a bit of dirty talk.

"Spank that ass, big sister! Spank it like you fucking own it!"

Once more, both of Kim's hands came crashing down over Khloe's giant booty.

SP-SPANK!

When Kim's hands came down over Khloe's fine ass, it sent ripples and waves over those massive cheeks. Miles was impressed, zooming the camera in to capture the movement that her thick cheeks made. Khloe moaned and brought her mouth back down to breath over Kim's opening hole. Using her tongue, she began to lap over her pussy, licking it over and over. Kim couldn't help herself but to raise her hands once more to bring them down over her sister's wonderful booty.

SP-SPANK! SP-SPANK!

With back to back double spanks, Khloe reacted with a soft whimper. Kim had finally teased her to the point that she wanted to make her big sister cum into her mouth as quickly as possible. Plunging her tongue down into Kim's cunt once more, Khloe twisted it and began to shake her tongue inside Kim's loving cup. More muffled crimes were heard from beneath Khloe's body, forcing vibrations to be felt from under her. Khloe didn't stop at all this time. She had no plans whatsoever of halting her actions until she tasted her older sister's sweet juices between her jaws. Over and over, she darted her tongue into Kim's opening hole. All three cameras in the room were zoomed in with Miles' camera focusing on the small movements of Khloe's ass. The other two camera stations captured the angle from their position of Khloe eating her sister out.

Miles knew that the ending was coming soon. With how intense Khloe was working Kim and the louder Kim's moans became from under her, it was only a matter of time at this point. Kim began to curl up her toes on the opposite side of the bed near the head board. She wanted to hold off this moment just a little bit longer but soon realized it wasn't going to possible. Her younger sister had become something of a lustful monster in bed. Kim had witnessed this in the past with Khloe and now she was experiencing this heavenly feeling of pleasure. Unable to hold back any longer, the inner walls of her cunt tightened up and then squirted thick juices into Khloe's mouth. Khloe leaned, trying to prevent any of her sister's juices from leaking out of her mouth. When she moved herself to lift her ass from Kim's face, all of her screams were now audible through out the white room.

"OHHH, OHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHH!! GOD, YESSSSSSSSS!!!"

Khloe softly moaned while swallowing up Kim's juices. She kissed over her clit before moving her mouth away from her pussy all together. Kim was heard breathing heavily, trying to catch herself while the two side cameras fixated their image over Khloe's grinning face.

"Mmmmmm, big sister always tastes so good!"

With those final words, Miles couldn't be more pleased with how this recording had turned out. He clapped his hands to signal for his crew members to halt filming.

"Alright, that's good! Shut the cameras off, we're done today."

The director's words were a relief to Khloe who let out a soft sigh before swallowing her breath. They were finished and now she could get up from Kim's body and move. Miles moved from his chair behind the camera station and grabbed his plastic bottle of water to drink a bit. He noticed the time stamp over the screen, as they had barely exceeded thirty minutes of recording. This would make for a much shorter film compared to the previous two volumes of Kim's pornography films. The length was the least bit of concern, as he was expecting them to face controversy alone from the material itself. When Khloe stood up from the bed, she turned to look at the director to speak of a small question for him.

"Hey, Mr. Jackson."

"Yes?"

"How did I do?"

With a soft grin, the older black man nodded his head before answering Khloe back.

"You did pretty good. Maybe if you film with your sister again, we can do something with a man next time."

******************

2 MONTHS LATER

After the filming had been complete, the production work and editing was next to come for the latest volume of Kim Kardashian: Porn Star. With making the film so cheap, Miles insisted to Kim that they could release it right away after printing manufactures of DVD and Blu-Ray copies. Like her previous attempts to stir up publicity among the celebrity world, the news of a new porn film entitled 'Sisterly Love' was met with shocking outrage. The idea of a staged porn film between two sisters had raised legal questions that would shake the adult film industry to it's core. Kim didn't care at all. As the film was pushing it's early release, she found herself laughing at an online boycott campaign. It appeared that her recent pursuit of a side career had stirred up an outrage among the nation. Despite this, Kim was still a growing force within the adult entertainment industry as she had now increased her portfolio into the category of lesbian films.