Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some clips of the movie hit the internet, much like her previous two volumes of the porn series. Despite the shock factor of Kim and Khloe's work together paying off with fine results, the DVD sales proved to be troubling as they didn't reach the six figure sales of the previous installments in the series. Selling into thousands in the first week of the release, Kim wasn't satisfied that this film didn't bring her the pay day that she was at least expecting. Miles had to explain to her that she couldn't expect a home run with every release. At the time, it seemed her last two films would be charting in the top five of the highest selling adult DVD's for the year. Taking a dip with the third release wasn't much of a problem, as Kim was still riding the train of success off the first two film releases.

The lesbian film had still managed to pay off on another hand of success. Kim was now receiving calls from various adult film actresses who wanted to work with her for a film. Outside of the porn actresses, Kim had other famous friends who were also interested in cashing in on some porn films alongside her. With her mind focused around making money, Kim didn't hesitate to begin planning what was going to be her next pornographic film. She asked Miles to get in touch with one of the black actors whom she had worked with in making her into an 'interracial icon'. It was time to go back to her roots with what she thoroughly enjoyed in front of the camera. With a phone call to Lexington Steele, Kim had informed him that she was eager to work with the man once again. Together they would plan the next installment in her porn star film series.

THE END