Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 04

Story Info
Lexington Steele returns to film a new video with Kim.
8.8k words
4.32
25.8k
84

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

******************

Quietness was all too common when it came to the startling presence sitting alone in the room. A reflection was visible through the large flat screen of a smartphone while Kim Kardashian took a photograph of herself, ready to post on her social media accounts as today's events had been prepared in advance and awaiting to unfold. She had just finished up her makeup and getting dressed for another day of filming. The outfit of choice was of little concern as she would soon be without any clothes in front of the camera. Everything had been slowly prepared over the past few weeks, making room on her schedule to film another volume to her running DVD series of 'Kim Kardashian: Porn Star'. After what was a minor setback of slight failure with the previous volume, Kim had decided to go in a new direction to further her hobby turned side-career. Today was a special occasion as she was joined by a friend from earlier in the year and someone who had become a great help to her.

Lexington Steele had returned to Kim, ready to join her on screen once again. The first time the two had been together on camera, she had invited another black male porn star. It was an attempt to break new grounds, uniting Lexington Steele on camera with a performer who had widely been seen as his rival. To be the one to bring Lex and Mandingo together on screen was something Kim had achieved that most pornographic companies had dreamed of doing. She had the money and could toss it around as she seen fit to do whatever she desired. By this point, Kim had grown used to 'breaking the internet' as had been said about her countless times in the celebrity gossip world. She had risen above the previous ranking nickname of 'tabloid legend' and had become something more. It didn't matter to Kim how many people hated her or ran the tired story of how she had no talent. Money was power and fame could be bought, as she had proven for over a decade now.

Regardless all the negative outrage, it always brought more money to the table. Kim had learned a long time ago that any publicity could easily be manipulated into a good form. She had relied on shock factor the previous times when making her pornographic films, but Kim had realized that she could only break the internet so many times. The bar of success had already been set to such a tall height with her first release. Making stories in the headlines had become something that was tired years ago with the Kardashian name. The first officially released adult film was enough to cement a legacy in stone with how it truly broke the internet. Kim still grinned smugly over the memories of when her erotic art had slowed down internet speeds across the globe and caused her name to trend over a million times in the course of forty-eight hours. The KimKPornstar website had to be moved to a new server to handle the millions of views it was still receieving.

The latest volume of Kim Kardashian: Porn Star was another success at sparking outrage and controversy, but had fell short to the previous releases. Kim's lesbian scene with her sister had shot a lightning bolt down for moral arguments, igniting outrage in the name of family values. Despite the publicity that come from it, the DVD and Blu-Ray sales had fallen a bit short compared to previous volumes. Kim knew that the general celebrity gossip consumers had already grown tired and numb of Kardashian news but this was a reflection of her new audience. Pornography was a tough business in the age of the internet, as Kim had been told countless times by people involved with her side career. DVD and Blu-Ray sales were still at an impressive number, though had taken a slight dip with the last release. Kim believed that she needed to work with her new audience and listen to them. She couldn't turn a blind eye to her new fans who proudly followed her on social media after her pornographic films. Their voices were heard loud and clear, as Kim ignored the hateful comments about her online and focused only on the loving fan mail she receieved.

Much had changed since the moment Kim had stepped through the door into a career as an adult actress. The porn industry itself viewed her as an outsider, as she had accomplished her goals without relying on any companies within the establishment. Some actors and actresses were willing to negotiate and try to work with Kim, but it became apparent that she was running her show all by herself. Following the successes of her DVD sales and website, Kim had brought in a few people to help manage and run things. The website itself was managed by a team of three people while she enlisted the aid of two agents who's primary jobs were handling the porn industry when big names reached out to her. Kim still preferred to do everything by herself, establishing herself as a business woman and performer. Of the names connected to the adult film industry, some of them were directors looking to work alongside her as they had witnessed the success she created.

Miles Jackson was still Kim's director and she had no plans whatsoever of replacing the man. So far he had proven to be worth every bit of his time. If things continued to go well, he could go up to win an award for director of the year in the porn awards. It made Kim laugh how easily she could dominate this industry, all by playing her powerful hand with the rank of a celebrity. Her name had come up numerous times in discussion of the porn awards. It was a possibilty for her to be nominated as a porn actress, as well as Miles to be nominated in categories for production. Miles had become a key player within the Kardashian empire itself, raking in enough cash to the point he would never be swayed to go back into the porn industry. Kim valued his advice and artistic approach as a director. He made things work without them spending a lot of money on set pieces, relying on small asthetics to show off a world of luxury and wealth from within Kim's extravagent lifestyle.

From another angle, Kim also had her famous friends who were looking to cash in on this recent lewd success. With her last film being a lesbian scene alongside her sister Khloe, the door had been opened wide to other possibilities with her famed female friends. The opportunity was on the table for Kim to branch off with porn performers or bring her famous friends in. She had plenty of time to make a decision, as the KimKPornstar website and her side career was still growing. The tagline used for the projects had simply become 'KimKPornstar'. Among the social media managers Kim had brought in, one of the had suggested creating a premium membership. It was the first step in what Kim was beginning to ponder in thought of something of a small adult film publishing company under the Kardashian name.

Thoguhts of business expansion were in the back of her mind for today, as Kim would soon be on camera alongside Lexington Steele for a new film. The last time they had worked together, it was with Mandingo under the tagline of making her into an 'interracial icon'. Such a status needed no reassuring by this point in her biographies but Kim wanted to do it anyway. If she was to continue filming pornograhpy, her desire for a strong black man with a big cock was her top concern. Such worries would be answered today with Lexington Steele returning for his second scene with Kim. Today was all about them together, as Miles had set up in Kim's large estate that would serve as a perfect place for his three camera stations. Kim didn't care about having a story in this film, for she had argued that people watched porn for the fucking and not a scripted story. A story may have been there, but it was not the reason most people bought and paid for such filthy films. Through her own admission, the film would have no story beyond the tagline of Lexington Steele fucking Kim Kardashian.

To switch things up, Miles had suggested that this film begin following Lex's point of view instead of Kim's. There would be no teasing segment, as a camera was stationed outside to follow the legendary black male porn star as he made his trip to the front gate of one of the many Kardashian owned mansions. Lex wore a black pinstriped suit with a red tie underneath over the white shirt. His eyes were covered with a basic pair of black sunglasses while the ambience of the street were heard with his walking towards the front door. A dog was barking somewhere in the distance, but nothing loud enough to distract Lex or the camera man who was moving behind him. Inside the mansion Kim was waiting while Miles had prepared several cameras in the room where the action would proceed. Lex pulled the gold knob of the black painted wooden door and invited himself in, just as what had been scripted.

Down the hall, a camera was set up behind Kim's curvy body as she stood near the doorway. The sound of foot steps was audible, becoming louder with each passing second. Kim licked her lips, for she was no longer nervous after being behind the sets of cameras for a number of times now. Her experience in creating these films was now paying off as she felt that she had the skills for improvisation with acting out the scenes. The camera behind her was zoomed in over her giant phat ass tucked in a pair of black fishnet stockings. Kim's famous buttocks almost took up the entire view of the camera, offering a slight glimmer of light from the crack of her legs. When Kim began to move forward, the camera captured still images of her thick rump bouncing in the tight fishnet stockings. A black thong was visible though it was sucked up by her massive cheeks. Once Lex was standing in the door way, the camera's switched to show him facing the sensationalist reality star turned porn star.

"Miss. Kim Kardashian, how are you doing today?"

Lex's voice called out to her while he stood looking over Kim's small outfit. A white jacket covered her body, though he was aware of what he was about to see from beyond it. She smiled at him. Her raven black hair was parted down the middle while diamonds encased in gold for ear rings glittered from the opposite camera view. Despite the fact that she and Lex had already worked together, they were to act this out as if they were not close friends. With a lack of story to the film, it offered the viewer to use their imagination to guess that perhaps Kim had called up Lex for a session of hard fucking. Kim licked her lips and replied back, almost mocking his greeting in her signature voice.

"Mr. Lexington Steele, how are you doing today? You've come all this way to meet me, so I know you must be ready for some fun."

He chuckled slightly, flashing his teeth at her before slipping off the sunglasses. Two cameras were set up on opposite sides. Miles liked to do a sequence of shot-reverse-shot when it came to editing with dialogue spoken back and forth. Kim stepped back into the room. Across the doorway, the couch was already prepared in advance for the scene. Three other cameras were situated while Miles himself sat in the corner with the main work station. Three monitors faced him and two camera men were in the room prepared. Lex replied back to Kim with a nod.

"I'm ready if you are, Miss. Kardashian-"

She interrupted him almost immediately.

"Ohhhh, please! Call me Kim, honey."

Lex glanced back at her with a surprised expression before placing his folded sunglasses into one of the inner pockets of his suit jacket. Kim stepped back, allowing one of the cameras to zoom out over her body while Lex spoke again.

"Alright, baby. If you wanna have some fun Kim, I just hope you're in the mood for something that's...big."

Kim let out a giggle in a sensual tone of her voice.

"Something big, huh? Well, bigger is always better in my book."

The word 'big' had been emphasized in the script out of an idea Lex himself had thought up. It was nothing more than cheap and corny lines for pornography, but Kim liked it. She took this moment to show off herself, pulling the white jacket away to reveal her voloptuous body before him. A sudden thump was heard with the jacket falling to the wooden floor below. The fishnet stockings covered her legs, going up over Kim's stomach and stretching over her large breasts that were exposed. Only a black thong down below covering her wet cunt and black matching high heels were the last pieces of visible clothing over her thick body. Lex was heard gasping in amazement as he looked over her body. Using both of her hands, Kim ripped at the fishnets, pulling them apart from her body and slinging them to the floor. As she stood before him, one of the camera men came in and zoomed his fixed image over Kim's body. Starting at her feet and moving up over her exposed breasts and the smug expression over her pink lips. She glared back into the camera, taking a few steps forward as her heels boomed over the floor. Lex remained in the background while Kim spoke directly into the camera.

"Big tits..."

When she spoke, her large boobs sway left and right from the steps she made. Kim then stopped and turned to the side, allowing the camera to capture the image of her curvy body and thick ass to the side. She raised her right hand and then brought a hard spank down on her ass, allowing it to rumble before the camera's view while she uttered words again.

"Big ass..."

Kim giggled and then finished her sentence while still gazing into the camera.

"Big everything."

A strong statement, one that would no doubt become memorable by Kim's voice. 'Big tits, big ass, big everything'. The smug grin running across her lips was a silent statement to finish off her speech. Miles was already thinking that this could be a tagline used in his edited trailer for what was currently being filmed. Size definitely mattered when it came to Kim, as she prided herself on her voluptous body before the porn actor who was famed with his large pleasure pole. Kim approached him slowly, her heels clacked loudly over the floor. One camera zoomed out as Kim and Lex stood face to face. He leaned down, placing his hands on her shoulders as their lips met and embraced for a passionate kiss. This was just the beginning, lighting the flame for what was about to be a steamy day of creating a pornographic film together.

Kim could be heard moaning as the kiss continued. The camera zoomed in forward, capturing a larger still iamge of their lips locked and her eyes closed. Down below, Kim ran both of her hands to the front of his pants where a visible bulge was seen through the camera's focus. Kim pushed her hands over the bulge, as they were still kissing. By this point, a simple kiss had turned into over two minutes of pure recording. Lex finally stepped back, breaking the kiss as his eyes wandered down to see Kim's small hands playing with the front of his belt. Her eyes gazed up at him, giving a little smile. It was only a shame that no POV style cameras were set up to capture this moment of the two stars looking back at one another. The moment only lasted a few seconds before Kim fell down to her knees, ready to strip Lex of his pants and bring out that dark pole she was craving so badly.

"Mmmmmmm, let's see what you've got me for me in these pants, Lex. I know it's something big."

"That's right, Kim. Go ahead and take it out."

His voice was soft in answering her back. Lex knew that all the cameras would be focusing on Kim for what she was about to do here. Her knees quietly touched the wooden surface of the floor as she used both hands to undo his belt. He went on and took his suit jacket off, dropping it to the floor while the couch was directly behind him. When Kim shoved his pants down, Lex stood on his toes so his feet would slip out from the shoes easily. From the corner of the room, Miles was able to fix the main camera lens upon Kim's face so he could capture the expressions that flashed with her facial movements. Her lower lip dropped when she pushed his white underwear down past his ankles. Kim didn't waste any time using her right hand to wrap her fingers around his swelling cock.

"This is for me, isn't it?"

She knew the answer to her own question. A little smile ran across her pink lips as Kim showed her perfect white teeth from beneath those puffy lips. Lex had thrown his tie off and was just unbuttoning his shirt while Kim slowly stroked his cock back and forth with her hand. She had his cock before, so she didn't bother pretending as if this were the first time she had witnessed it. Her big brown eyes shifted down below, gazing into the head of his massive cock as she stroked him back and forth. Lex's pole was something Kim felt she could get used to having when it came to her films. He lived up to the reputation of having a big black cock, one that many men envied when watching his films. Once his cock was at full length, Kim gazed up into his eyes while lowering her lips and gently kissing the head. Lex could be heard taking in a deep breath as Kim began to push his long black dick between her puffy lips.

Another soft moan was audible in Lex's voice as the reality TV star legend began to work with him in her mouth. When the cameras had zoomed out, he had already taken off his shirt and stood before her with his naked body. Kim shoved her right hand down to the base of his long black shaft and began to shove it into her mouth. All the cameras were focused on her her with Miles operating the main camera work station from his corner to concentrate with a zoomed in view of Kim sucking Lex's famed big black cock. She gagged after pushing down hard, taking several inches into her mouth. It was a minor mistake, but Kim did it for a reason as she wanted this blowjob to be sloppy and as nasty as possible. The more gagging and slobbering sounds she made, the better. Sucking her lips around the cock, Her cheeks sunk a bit before she pulled them all the way back to the head of his meat pole, releasing it with a loud popping sound.

Kim was hungry and what she had just done was only the start of what was going to be a loud and nasty session of dick sucking. Before she pushed Lex's cock back into her mouth, she went underneath and used her tongue to glide the underside of his shaft, coming back to the head. Her eyes looked him in the face as she pushed the head back between her lips, sucking on it while then using her hand to jack him off back and forth. Kim's left hand was down below, pushed over his right leg, between his thigh. Once she began to bob her head up and down his thick black cock, Kim could be heard moaning with a muffled voice. 'mmm, mmm, mmm'. The sounds her mouth created quickly became that of loud slurping and slobbering noises. A few drops of saliva dripped from Lex's shaft while the cameras captured every moment of Kim's mouth devouring his thick cock.

"Ohhhhh, yeah..."

Lex couldn't help but utter a few words. He took a deep breath before his voice was drowned out in the numerous loud slobbering noises that Kim's mouth was creating. She pushed her lips up to the head, coming off with another popping noise and a few strings of saliva dripping from her watery mouth. A look of pure lust moved over her face as she curved her lips into a grin while gazing up into Lex's face. All the cameras captured this moment of the two performers focusing on each other. Kim was ready to go into her 'dirty whore' mode that had nown become something of a staple in her pornographic side career. Lex took a few steps back, looking behind him to make sure he was headed for the couch. She let go of his cock, allowing it to swing freely with his backwards steps.