Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 05

Story Info
The virtual reality experience.
8.7k words
4.91
19.7k
62

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

I didn't plan on revisiting this series again until a fan reached out to me and told me how much they loved these stories. I was still hesitant to bring it back until recently deciding to experiment with my writing style as a way of thinking outside the box. This story is written from 2nd person perspective and thus reads completely different from my standard narrative style. It was inspired by POV (Point of View) videos, so if you're into that, I hope you enjoy my attempt here at conveying this style of storytelling.

I want to give a big thanks to Tommo. This story wouldn't have been possible without our conversations inspiring me, so this is dedicated to you.

******************

A white background covered the outer layer for an articulately designed website, contrasting with the black navigation bar with a gold color lining around the edges. A white font in bold letters read off the options redirecting links from the website that went by the address of KimKPornstar. Thanks to a booming success lasting over the past few years from Kim Kardashian's strange choice of a side career, the website remained a popular hot spot on the net. The front page read out "Still breaking the internet in 2020" with a personalized logo that had her name. Beyond the top navigation bar was a number of Kim's photos from professional sessions, faded together to offer a subtle touch of her undeniable beauty. Jet black hair, big brown eyes and a smug grin over her puffy lips in the photos that revealed her face.

The website itself had seen several redesigns since it's initial launch in late December of 2016. One link redirected the visitor to a store where anyone could purchase DVD and Blu Ray copies of all four volumes for Kim Kardashian: Porn Star, as well as the original 'lost sex tape' that had started this business adventure for Kim. Thanks to her friendship and business partnership with Lexington Steele, Kim had expanded the store with the production of sex toys. An official set Kim Kardashian Fleshlight toys had been made last year with one for each of her holes. They had quickly become a hot commodity on the market of sex toys with the anal Fleshlight reaching the most sales of the three. They were available to buy from within the Kim Kardashian: Porn Star official store, but your eyes were not set on spending money for a physical object.

Back on the front page of the website, above the navigation bar was a large photo advertising Volume 5 of the Kim Kardashian: Porn Star film series. Rather than a traditionally filmed adult entertainment video, this new addition was advertised as something entirely new. 'The Virtual Reality Experience' flashed in purple font across the cover as the photo began to play as a flash video that was the trailer for this new film. The first frame opened in complete darkness before fading into a dimly lit room with the camera focused directly on Kim Kardashian herself. She looked at the camera as if she were gazing back at you in a way that felt personal. Her long jet black hair was split down the sides, those big puffy lips had a color of pink and her large cleavage was on complete display below with the camera mostly locked into her face. Kim's lips curved into a smirk as you watched the first few seconds of the trailer.

"Looking for a good time with me, honey? Mmmmm, I'm waiting for you." She spoke as the video began to play a slow tempo of hip hop beats. Kim winked back into the camera and then the screen faded into that same black background it opened with. Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 5 appeared in large bold letters with gold casing. Below it, white font suddenly appeared 'The Virtual Reality Experience'. With the music still playing on, another bit of text flashed across the screen. 'The directorial debut of Kim herself', finally after what felt to be a frustrating wait, the screen began to flash with stills and screen caps of Kim herself. They lasted only a few seconds, clearly demonstrating a POV camera perspective with Kim down on her knees sucking a cock; another still shot had her bent over on all fours taking intercourse and the final still shot was of her glaring back at the viewer with her right hand wrapped around a cock, wanking it from the blur visible in the frame. Eyebrows curved, teeth bared and a complete look of a seductress in the still shot presented to you.

Without hesitation, you click on the link after the video sequence has completed. The browser redirects you to a new address of the site's official store. The video itself had been released only two days ago, hitting the market with the eagle flying on Friday. You had already witnessed the various news articles circulating social media about the release. The titles of 'Kim Kardashian breaking the internet again' became a worn out cliché after Vol. 2 of her pornography films. Looking over the page, options for standard purchase was the first thing seen with a fee of $59.99 for digital download with 'VR Headset Required' in large bold red text visible right next to it. Sixty dollars, not counting tax was a hefty price to pay for any pornographic material, but this was inflated due to having Kim Kardashian's name on it. Your eyes scan the description of details for which the specialized film contains.

'Experience the ultimate fantasy with Kim Kardashian. Directed by Kim herself, take a virtual reality trip into an erotic dreamland with the tabloid legend herself. Sit back and relax as she talks to you of sweet, naughty desires before slowing stripping off her clothes. Once naked, Kim is ready to pleasure you... her favorite fan. Sex acts include; blowjob, tittyfucking, intercourse, anal and facial. Running time, 58 minutes.

Buy the special edition of Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 5 for an exclusive photo set and commentary with Kanye West for only $89.99.'

An extra thirty dollars for some pics and and chance to hear Kanye run his mouth throughout the entire video? No thanks. You know what you want and decide to purchase the 'standard' edition, clicking on it instantly. A payment was required to complete the transaction and ensure you a digital download of this interactive erotic adventure. It was time to retrieve your trusty VR headset that had been sitting around, collecting dust on a shelf of other entertainment necessities. You pick it up and dust off the with the back of your hand. Thankfully, this high tech headset came with large ear muffs, the perfect headphones to block out any unwanted noise and allow yourself to become completely immersed in Kim's erotic fantasy world. Once comfortable with the room temperature set accordingly to your satisfaction and sitting down in your favorite chair, you navigate to the KimKPornstar site through your VR headset and make the digital download for your purchased video.

KIM KARDASHIAN: PORN STAR

VOL. 5

White font appears over the black screen in your vision with the title in bold capital letters. The darkness soon fades to a blur and then a clearly bright lit room before your eyes. A creamy dark white color covers the walls with gold lining as frames and a large mirror on the right side wall. In the distance you can see what appears to be a marble top floor down below, a subtle reflection from the light given by windows across the room. One of the windows is visible from across the mirror on the opposite side of the wall, but this fine example of grandiose living isn't drawing your interest. Glancing downward, you can see that you are currently shirtless and seated in a black leather chair and wearing a pair of tan colored gym shorts and further down below you realize that you are barefoot. Off to the left side of the room, you see a large king sized bed with black sheets matching the color of the chair you're currently comfortable in.

No sounds can be heard from within this luxurious room apart from your own breathing. Hanging up high are two chandeliers, spaced out among the ceiling and turned off. They mostly hang for show with sparking diamonds dangling from their gold metal pieces. Off in the distance, a booming sound is heard. The seconds pass and it becomes louder as if someone is drawing near. In front of you was an open door that seemed to lead down a dark lit hallway. You glanced away for a second only to look back up and then see the figure of Kim Kardashian herself walking to greet you. High heels stomping down over a marble floor below was what produced the loud sounds.

"Hey there!"

The voice of Kim Kardashian echoed from down the hall as she drew closer upon each step and entered the room. You knew that high pitch tone was none other than the tabloid legend herself. Dressed in a beige colored shirt with straps on each shoulder and what appeared to be a matching thong down below. The shirt itself was pushed tight over her buxom body, forcing her large breasts to be visible as if they were begging to pop out of the shirt. Slowly, Kim stepped her way into the room and greeted you with a smile across her puffy pink lips. Her long jet black hair was split down the middle, flowing down her shoulders. Over her left wrist appeared to be a black hair band but you didn't pay that much attention. Instead, you glanced down to scan her complete voluptuous form standing before you. Kim placed her hands upon her hips, slightly spreading her legs almost as if she were modelling for you. A smile formed on her lips as she began to speak once more.

"I'm so glad you could make it today."

Kim gazed back into your eyes and then leaned over, placing her hands down onto her knees and allowing you to receive an ample view of her heavy cleavage from within her tight shirt. She seemed to know just when your eyes glanced away from her dark brown hues, taking in a view of her cleavage down below. Kim flashed her perfect white teeth and giggled.

"You've been waiting so long to meet me, I know. I've been hoping I could meet you too, knowing that you are one of my biggest fans."

Her voice called to you with a low, seductive but almost slutty tone that only Kim could do so well. She leaned back up, hands still on her curvy hips as she had the most smug expression painted across her face. That was something else that only Kim could do.

"I'm so happy you're here cause today is one of those rare occasions I don't mind giving back to one of my fans, lucky you."

Licking her lips, she quirked her eyebrows up and grinned. The tone of her voice had shifted back into that higher pitch that she was known for, playing the role of a traditional tease. Whether you were supposed to reply back to her question or not was completely meaningless. Kim moved her hands away from her hips and grabbed the ends of her shirt. She began to pull it off, revealing that down below she was indeed wearing a beige colored thong that matched the shirt. Her large busty tits were contained in a bra, matching the same color as her shirt and thong. Licking her lips as you study her luscious body, Kim stepped over to the left and flexed her leg. Her eyes remained locked directly on you, regardless if you were looking at her face or studying her curvy features.

"Instead of wasting my time either fucking my husband or shooting porn with someone, I'm going to have my fun with you today."

She glanced downward for a moment and then back to your face. Kim bit down on her lower lip and giggled.

"I can see you already want me before I've gotten my clothes off."

Speaking of the erection that was growing within your shorts, you refused to take your sight away from Kim standing before you. Stepping back in front of you, she didn't glance away from your face until she turned around to reveal her entire back side upon your eyes. Gazing upon her plump ass, your eyes study the immense size. Her thong was completely absorbed down the crack splitting her massive cheeks. Kim knew that you were mesmerized by her booty and she began to slowly twerk. You sat back, eyes completely focused on watching those phat ass cheeks begin to bounce and slam together at a steady rhythm. Kim's faint voice could be heard as she moaned out to you.

"Best ass in the world right here, all for you..."

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Those thick cheeks continued to slam together, moving in rhythm as you were eager to reach out and softly caress her ass cheeks. Before you could make use of your right hand, Kim stopped moving her ass and then began to drop it low. Her firm cheeks brushed against your shorts before she made a hard grind down. Whipping her hair about, Kim attempts to glance towards you from beyond her right shoulder but your focus is entirely fixated upon this world class ass now grinding down into your lap.

"Mmmmmmm, that feel good, baby? You like having the ass of Kim Kardashian sitting on you?"

She giggled before continuing on with her filthy words.

"This ass was built for fucking... I love having a long, hard cock shoved up my ass."

Still grinding onto your lap, Kim let out a soft moan and continued to speak in a low voice.

"Mmmmmmm, I'm already wet just thinking about when you're gonna slide that big dick down the crack of my ass and find my ass hole. I want to feel every inch of that cock slamming into my ass, baby."

Pumping her plump booty back, Kim made one final move to slowly grind down into you. By now your cock was hardened within the confides of your shorts, riding up the crack of her perfect ass. Kim let out a soft moan but what you mostly heard was the sound of her ass rubbing up and down. Her hands wre placed over the arm rests of the chair which she used to push down and then suddenly lean up. Her heels hit the floor and then Kim began to raise herself up, but not before teasing you with the action of popping her booty. Left cheek first wiggled, then her right cheek slightly bounced. Kim brought both hands back and then clapped down for an audible double-spank. You watched as her firm cheeks clapped together for one last bounce before Kim pushed her legs together and stepped forward.

Kim moved her hands over her curvy sides, caressing her own skin. She slid her fingers down to the side straps of her thong, pulling them out so you could witness the fabric stretch and then she dropped it. Her powerful ass had already sucked up most of that thong as you had witnessed minutes before, but now it was completely off her body, dropped down to her ankles. She stepped her heels out of it, disposing her thong and then turned around to face you with a smug grin painted across her pink lips. You pay her face little attention as your eyes instantly gaze downward to witness her exposed pussy in full view. A small shimmer of wet dew was visible thanks to the lighting in the room. Not a hair was visible above her pink lips which now Kim had drew apart with her fingers. She took a deep breath, you watched her stomach move slightly before studying her middle finger dipping into her dripping cunt.

"Ohhhhhh, you see this? See how wet I am for you, baby?"

Kim twirled her middle finger past her vulva lips. She then raised her free hand and used her index and middle finger to pinch her clit, all while gazing back at you and baring her teeth for a moment. She gasped, looking at you with parted lips and then slowly biting down upon her lower lip. Whether you wanted to gaze at her face and see her changing expressions or watch her finger herself was entirely your choice. Kim spread her legs out and worked her hips into a slow rotation while playing with her pussy. Biting down on her lower lip once more, she appeared to be finished with teasing you in the act of pleasuring herself. Raising her arms, Kim kept her eyes locked onto your face now as she pulled at the straps of her bra. From inside of that bra, her large boobs began to bounce and jiggle before she pulled the straps hard enough to snap the tight bra. She ran her hands up through her hair as her breasts now took a light bounce in their freedom.

"I bet you want these tits too, don't you?"

Smirking back to you, Kim moves her hands over her breasts. She cupped them, placing the palms of her hands beneath them so you could witness her tits on full display. Stepping a bit closer to you, Kim squeezes her own breasts while moaning.

"You don't seem to be the type of man to just focus on my ass. I know you're gonna give these big titties some lovin' too, right?"

Jiggling her breasts from within her hands, Jim glares at you and bites down on her lower lip. She steps closer, leaning in so you take in a full view of her breasts. Kim raised her hands and her tits flopped freely for a moment.

"Go on, you can touch them. I want you to get a good feel."

You don't hesitate from her words, raising both of your hands up while Kim is starring back into your hands. The palms of your hands caress her smooth skin as you feel her erecting nipples from beneath your touch. Sinking your fingers down into her skin, you give those wonderful breasts an abundant squeeze. Kim lets out a soft moan.

"Mmmmmmmm, you like those tits, don't you? Wanna squeeze 'em again?"

As you grab a hold of her breasts for another bountiful squeeze in your hands, Kim throws her arms back and places her hands behind her head. Her eyes never leave yours as she speaks once more in that low tone of voice.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah... I want you to slide your big fucking cock between my tits. I wanna wrap these titties around it and listen to you moan for me while I pump your cock up and down."

Curving her lips into that same prideful grin you were becoming accustomed too, Kim bit down on her lower lip while you finally let go of her famous boobs. Now that she was free from your grasp, you sat back and watched her begin lowering herself down upon her knees. Her warm hands roam up the front of your gym shorts as her eyes are still locked upon your face.

"I know you've got something down here for me and I'm more than hungry for it."

At last she breaks eye contact with you, only to focus her view on your shorts that her hands are now working to slide down your body. With no underwear on, your hardening rod springs free from it's clothed cocoon. Kim shoves your gym trunks down past your knees and to your ankles where you quietly move your feet out of them. From her position between your legs on the floor, she grips your cock with her right hand and slowly twists her fingers around it. Once more, those big brown eyes gaze up into your face as Kim begins to pump her hand up and down. Back and forth, her hand glides over your shaft as you become harder and your cock extends into full length from her handy skills.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it. I need a big fucking cock to please me."

Kim glances away from you and looks down at your shaft, seemingly satisfied with the smirk that appears on her face.

"Ahhhh, that's what I thought! I knew you would get nice and hard for me, baby!"

Giggling in that high pitch tone of voice, Kim's cringey words aren't enough to distract you from the wonderful feeling of her hand still pumping up and down the long length of your cock. She glares up at you while pushing her lips to the crown and kissing the head of your pole. Teeth gritted, she spoke to you in a low voice.

"I only suck big fucking cocks... Go big or go home, that's my motto."

After uttering her words, Kim parts her lips and guides the head of your long dick between her puffy, cock-sucking made lips. She gazes up into your eyes while sucking on the first few inches of your shaft. You take a deep breath, embracing this moment of feeling her tongue pressed against your shaft. 'Mmmmmm', a muffled moan is heard from her voice as you feel the vibrations onto your dick. Kim takes you slowly, sensually sucking your cock as her lips bob up and down the first few inches of your length. She breaks eye contact only so she can close them and concentrate on sucking you off. Again, you take another deep breath while pushing the palms of your hands down over the arm rests of the black leather chair. Your fingers twitch as your eyes cannot break away from starring down into Kim's chestnut brown hues.