Kim Kardashian's Comeback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

"That was a deleted scene," Kim took me aback, though I stopped pondering it once she bobbed up and down my cock. Her tongue slobbered all over my shaft and her lips added extra moisture. As it turned out, she lathered me up perfectly before placing my cock between her tits.

After wrapping her chest around me, Kim slid it up and down while severely testing my resolve. I could barely even look down to see her bare, bountiful bottom in plain view -- or see it rise and fall along with her tits.

Between those two views and the sight of Kim's lovely face drinking in my arousal, my eyes would be worn out soon. Kim seemed to notice, which led to her pulling her chest away and pushing me down on my back. She got to her feet and stood over me, saying, "Scoot back," before I could take in this latest view of her.

I slid my body down and laid my head on the pillow, then Kim got onto the bed as well. In her case, she was on her knees in front of me, then turned and got on all fours above me. Before I knew it, all I could see was her ass and pussy hovering over my face.

"Holy fuck...." were the only suitable words. This gave me fewer options when I felt Kim lick down my shaft again.

"I don't think you need words now," Kim argued. I couldn't argue, so I used my mouth for other things. Once I got going again, Kim did the same.

Although I'd eaten Kim out before, it was hard to think of her pussy with her obscenely sweet ass dangling over me. I nearly outright bit her right cheek, but I settled for suckling what I could. Once I did the same to her left, Kim's moans became muffled as I felt my cock going back in her mouth. For that, I buried my face right between her famed buns.

From there I licked down to her neglected pussy, tonguing her while Kim tongued my slit. Before long, she pushed her ass against my face while her mouth sank deeper down my cock. She then lifted her ass and mouth simultaneously, then slammed them back down and kept repeating the pattern.

Between Kim smothering my face and my tongue licking anything it could touch, it was a wonder I could breathe – especially while she gobbled me down on the other side. Yet Kim freed my cock only to entrap my balls again – and then freed them so her tongue could go lower.

From our angle, I doubted she could get....really really low. But if she was trying, then maybe....and since I had a much better angle....

Just to test it, I slid my tongue into the bottom of her crack, waiting for her to approve or pull away. My only response was the feel of Kim's tongue going further down my taint, which said just enough. I lifted my hips up as best I could, then went right below her hips and dove right into her center.

My face froze between her cheeks while my tongue licked right between them, working in tandem with Kim licking me between my legs too. She kept pressing her ass deeper into my face and I tried to do the same for her, although Kim finally left my taint and sucked my cock back up.

"Not saving your best stuff for later?" I barely breathed out.

"Yes I am," Kim briefly popped off me to say, leaving me stunned in more ways than one. But I went back to work for a few seconds, until she said, "Get outta there. Your cock needs room."

"You sure?" I asked after letting my face see daylight again.

"You can't cum in the other hole, and you already shot all over me. Only one other way to keep cum stains off the sheets, right?" Kim figured out. But along the way, I figured out a few things as well.

I had Kim roll off me, giving me room to regroup as she got back to the center of the bed. She prepared to get back on all fours, but I stopped her in time. "Not just yet," I explained, making sure she stayed on her back as I put my head back between her legs.

I laid in front of her and licked her out, hoping her pussy juices would get the taste of her ass out of my mouth. In the meantime, my hands roamed her body, worshipping it all over in hopes of washing her last bit of post-pregnancy insecurity away. If licking each other's asses didn't do it already.

Nevertheless, I needed to touch and devour the rest of her while I still could. To that end, my hands rubbed her legs until I licked my way up to her stomach, then I rested them on her curvy waist. I kissed up her body until I finally got my mouth around her left tit, as my cock rested between her legs. I ate up Kim's tits and distracted her from pushing me in, which helped me to get back into her pussy – not her ass.

Before Kim could object, I suckled her right nipple down and pulled away to blow on it. As she shuddered twice over, my lips went up to her neck and stayed there as I pushed deeper into her. She clenched around me and drove me to put my lips on hers for the first time.

She still had an aftertaste of me, but I licked enough of her glossy lips to balance it out. Her tongue burrowed into my mouth as our hips collided together, then I broke off and slammed into her as rapidly as I could. Her groans got loud enough that they could finally wake the baby, yet I pushed that out of my mind.

After a few final slams, I was ready enough to say, "Turn around. Hands on the wall." I pulled out and gave Kim time to take that in, then she followed instructions and turned around, getting on her knees and pressing her hands against the bedroom wall.

My cock was now wet enough to go into her ass, but I bent down and gave it a few more big licks to be sure. Without giving her ass or my cock too much time to dry, I got on my knees behind her and lined my head against her backdoor.

I put my lips on her neck as I started pushing in. But even as I pushed into Kim Kardashian's ass, I had the brain power to see that leaving a hickey on her neck wasn't wise. So I just kissed it as Kim gritted her teeth and arched her head back, nearly colliding with my own bigger head.

As my little head slipped inside, I put my right hand on her pussy while my left grabbed her breast. I hoped I could hold on well enough to keep fucking her in this position, but I wouldn't know unless I started. So I inched a little deeper into her, then pulled back and pushed back in slowly.

Kim voiced her approval as I put my fingers to work on her other genitals. My cock slid further into her ass, while I tried not to wonder if this should be more or less difficult with her. But when I put the last inch into her, it seemed pretty irrelevant.

"Yes, oh fuck...." I celebrated, then started pumping away immediately.

"Fuck, you're dirty," Kim noted. "To think I let you watch my daughter...."

I could have joked about someone like her even having a daughter -- but that would be the second worst way for this to end too soon. However, a better spark of inspiration struck and made me say, "You know what this means? You're officially a MILF."

"Ooh!" Kim gasped, either from the joke or my last thrust. "I like that. It's about fucking time....god, I missed this!"

"I'll bet you did," I groaned, stroking her pussy and nipple to help her along. "Motherhood suits you, but we both know what suits you more. No matter what you look like....the old you's still there. And now she's back."

"Oh, Goddamn fucking right, I'm back!" Kim egged on. "Gimmie what suits me, baby. A hard fuck and hot cum...."

The hard fuck wasn't a problem, although keeping back the hot cum would be before long. Shoving two fingers in her other hole and swinging her tits around would hopefully help her go first. Kim kept leaning against the wall as I leaned right against her back, fucking and groping her in every way possible.

My chin leaned against her left shoulder, allowing Kim to turn her head and meet my lips. Yet our tongues did most of the work, sticking out and rubbing together as our eyes opened halfway. I fucked and rubbed her deeper just to see her eyes glaze over and burn hotter onto me. She also pushed her ass back harder and seemed to be gyrating it, so that helped too.

I pulled my head back and saw Kim's ass humping against me faster, and I doubted I would look away for a while. "Yeah, you watch me fuck you until you cum....." Kim moaned.

It made me hope she could watch as I slipped a third finger into her and wiggled them furiously. When they got tired, my other hand jiggled her tits and tweeked her nipples, which really got her groaning. Obviously, I supposed.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming. Make Mommy cum all over your fucking hand!" Kim ordered. To make it happen, I pulled my fingers out and palmed her pussy with my right hand. In back, my cock went all the way inside and humped rapidly, while my left hand mindlessly bounced her breast up and down.

I watched Kim's ass sandwiched between my thighs and hand one last time, knowing I had to savor it now while I could. Yet taking it all in made me tip over right there, perhaps a few seconds before Kim went. I could only rest my head on her shoulder and try to tip her over as I spilled into her ass, and it soon felt like I succeeded.

Kim's incoherent moans reached a boiling point just as her pussy did. As my climax was halfway through, I rested on her hair as I shot off and my hand tried to catch all her juices. Eventually I had to lie on my back, so I took Kim and had her follow me down.

She laid on my back as I laid on mine and kept rubbing her pussy. When it felt like she was done, I took my hand and licked it clean right as Kim turned to watch. My other hand kept stroking her tits absent mindedly, while my wet cock just stayed wedged into her. When it started going down at last, Kim lifted her hips up to free her ass herself.

We stayed in place, probably struggling to take this in for various reasons. A slight chuckle escaped my lips, but Kim stayed quiet. I hoped it wasn't as bad a sign as I feared – but a worse sound started ringing to distract me.

It wasn't as bad as Kanye or one of the Jenner-Kardashians coming back in, but North's cries were still unpleasant. I was tempted to thank her for waiting this long, though. At least once I had the muscle strength to get up.

Instead, Kim broke the silence between us by saying, "I got this." And in spite of the punishment she took, she showed me up by getting on her feet, sorting herself out and throwing her robe on to go calm her daughter. Plus she appeared to do it with a slight smile as well.

The fact that my cum was still lodged in her ass while she did it wasn't lost on me either. In fact, it probably would have made me hard again at any other time. Like on the drive home, for example.

Not long after that, the house was busy with insanity again, I didn't hear Kim cursing upstairs anymore, and I was still employed with all of my bones intact. On that end, all ended up well.

On the other end, Kim and Kanye quickly ramped up negotiations for baby pictures and exclusives. The anti Kimye section of the world wouldn't like that ending – or me, if I played some part in Kim getting herself back out there faster.

But that just added to the list of people I wouldn't tell, by about a couple million.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12