Kim Lazenby's Resumé Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
226 Followers

I couldn't have been more turned on.

I thought I'd at least have a moment to think about it, but I instantly wanted Mike to fuck me, and fuck me hard. Strange, in retrospect, considering I hadn't the slightest inkling of what it was like. But Mike kissed me softly, using a similar routine on me that he had used with Valerie. It lowered my defenses, allowed me to look deeper into him, feel less arousal and more passion. So to revive the lust, I held a finger up to Mike to tell him to wait, and walked over to Helena, who sat on top of her partner, her top already off and her hips grinding against his crotch.

"Got a moment?" I asked.

"What's up, sweetie?"

I gave her no answer, I simply planted my lips onto hers and slipped my tongue into her mouth. She leaned back as my weight pressed her in that direction, and our two men gazed in amazement. Helena put a hand on my breast as she continued grinding against her partner, and the kiss was complete.

I returned to Mike and silently unzipped his fly. Perhaps he thought I meant to give him a standard blowjob, but I simply meant to try a little teasing. Piece by piece I removed his clothing until his muscular form stood perfectly exposed to my eyes, a figure one could make a mold of to mimic a Greek statue. He even had the decency to wax himself - completely.

When finally he confidently stood bare before me, I tapped into my inner slut and lowered him to the ground, initiating my first - and unfortunately not my last - striptease. I'd gathered a great appreciation for my figure. No, I was no supermodel, but I loved myself regardless. So I swayed my hips and glided my hands across myself with ease, even enjoying it. Without taking any clothes off, I successfully livened Mike's penis from a flaccid three to an erect six and a half.

The sight of it made me delightfully nervous. Everyone knows that feeling of delicious heartburn, and I experienced it. The sensation sparked an impulse, and my top came off for the second time that day. My bra stayed with me but a few seconds longer, and my breasts dangled above Mike teasingly.

I would have done a full striptease, but at that point, Helena moaned from a few feet away, "Mmm show him what you've got Kimmy," her partner's tongue buried into her crotch. "Fuck him."

I wanted to tease him more. Noticing his obvious stress at the torture of my teasing gave my arousal exponential growth. But nothing could drive me any better than Helena's commands and suggestions. She wanted to see me fuck this man, and I would not disappoint.

My natural figure revealed again, I lowered myself onto his stomach. I took one final moment to tease him by grinding my virgin lips against his stiffened abdominals, unnecessarily lubricating them. Luckily I was still warmed up from my sessions with the girls, and the juices were readily flowing.

Looking over at Helena, her man was on top of her, about to plunge into her as well. Helena gave me her devilish smile, biting her lip in the sexiest way imaginable. Once again my heart fluttered, and my attention went back to Mike.

I didn't look into his eyes and fall in love.

I didn't think about how my life would change.

I didn't give it a second thought.

I just fucked him.

Of course it hurt, but somehow the pain was tolerable, even pleasurable. I got over it quickly. I lowered myself onto his thickness, feeling every inch of it spread me and stretch me in that bittersweet euphoria I would only experience once. "What's your name?" I asked him. Mike, he replied. "Okay, Mike. Let's fuck."

I started bucking wildly, moaning at the stinging massage of his rigid cock. I noticed my own ululations harmonizing with that of the girls around me, who were each in their own respect fucking or being fucked. I found it interesting that I was doing the fucking while Helena was being fucked.

Why couldn't I let that go? Helena seemed to be such a powerful figure in this school, never letting anyone get over her. Now she lay on her back, letting a strange man have his way with her. I don't mean to ruin the subtlety for you, but as it turns out, it's good that I noticed.

On the bottom of my strokes of I could feel Mike's scrotum against the very top of my thighs, the lowest point of my ass. At the top of my strokes I could feel the head of his penis just barely staying inside the first inch of my sopping tunnel. There wasn't one thing I didn't like about sex, and I was only fucking him cowgirl at that point.

I had high hopes for Eva, but something she was doing was unsatisfactory, because - de repente - Helena shouted between moans, "Eva, you're no slut. Get out!" Eva tried to pick up the pace, but it was no use. She'd failed. When she was gone, her man looked highly disappointed until Helena spoke once again. "Okay sluts, who wants him?"

"ME ME ME!!" we all shouted. Helena shot a glance of approval at my excitement, but decided to give the guy to Nicki, who welcomed his pussy soaked cock into her mouth as she rode her other man.

I enjoyed the sight of all the other girls getting their snizzes stuffed, and somehow the feeling of my own tits bouncing in the air was its own kind of fun. Nevertheless, it was time to let Mike show me his talent pool. I dismounted, and assumed the position of doggystyle on the increasingly dirty hardwood floor (that's figuratively, not literally).

He grabbed my hips and thrust himself into me, at last releasing the ravaging caveman within. It was a good strategy - let the girl feel safe before you treat her like the slut she is. I did enjoy it, but I'll never want it again today.

Doggystyle was a new sensation entirely, and I'll never have the patience to study the biology or whatever science to figure out why. I liked it even more than cowgirl, and I'll admit (I'm already admitting my most embarrassing story, why not just tell it all?) it's still my favorite position. This is where Mike got me screaming. I didn't know I was the type, but he'd unveiled it.

Helena, getting fucked from behind as she laid on her side, smiled at me as I showed her and the remaining thirteen girls my most vulnerable state. Somehow her smile made the sex even better.

That was it. That was when I realized it; while Mike fucked me like a dirty whore.

I was in love with Helena Bucciarelli.

While the skin of my knees became raw from the friction, Helena stopped her work momentarily. She noticed some of the men getting close, and gave her next order.

"Okay boys," she said, "time to cum in your slut's mouth."

She got on her knees and grabbed her man's cock, squeezing the cum out of him in less than ten seconds and swallowing every last drop. The girls around us did the same. I myself didn't have to touch Mike, he was ready. His cum jumped out onto my face, and more importantly onto my tongue. I didn't think anything could have made it taste any better, but I swallowed it regardless. It made me happy to see him pleased, so I swallowed it, and I could even have asked for more. It was just a nuisance, nothing more.

The rest of the girls twisted and jerked their man's cock until their cream spurted into their mouths, Nicki getting a double dose and looking ever so pleased with herself. Caitlyn, reddened from the rough treatment she received, mascara running down her face, continued sucking her man's cock even after his orgasm finished. All the girls seemed to have done a wonderful job.

Except for one.

"Haleigh, did you spit?" I asked.

"Ummm... yes," she nervously replied.

"You came this far, and now you decide to spit?" Helena chimed in.

"You're out," I said, taking some of the pleasure for myself. Helena gave an approving look up and down my body. I must have blushed. Haleigh left, and so did the men, feeling very satisfied with themselves. I never saw Mike again.

"That's enough for today. The final test will be tomorrow. There are no classes tomorrow, so you'll be spending the whole day here. Kim and I will not be participating, so you'll each be assigned to a room. Pray it's not temporary. This test is more like a trial run. You'll be acting exactly how you're expected to if we let you in.

"The second you walk in the door, you will strip and leave all your clothes there. I know we don't have furniture yet, but by tomorrow there will be an armoire. Just one. Put your clothes in there and leave them. From 10:00 to 12:00 you'll have a little relaxation time that I hope you girls will use for warm up. If one of your fellow sluts asks for a pussy licking, you cannot say no. It doesn't matter how you feel or what your relationship is with that slut, you cannot say no.

"From 12:00 to 6:00 we will accept all gentleman callers. Fuck it, even any lesbo bitches that want your sweet slutty tang. Kim and I will be advertising, no names of course, but if someone who knows you comes in we won't be responsible. You will fuck just the way they want. Unless they say otherwise, you will always swallow. If you get cum on your tits, wipe it off with your finger and lick it. And for your sakes I hope you're all on the pill because we won't be keeping condoms in the house.

"6:00 to 8:00 is absolute resting period. We all get to relax, clean up, and get to know each other. No sexual activity, just talk. But that doesn't mean you can't kiss each other, sluts. Remember, you have to treat your sisters kindly.

"At 8:00 you can resume sexual activity with each other, but we won't force anyone if you decide not to, because at 11:00 there will be a party. You can drink, you can smoke, whatever. Just make sure you whore it up like you'll never fuck again.

"Yes, sluts, it's a lot. It will be a long day. If you don't think you can handle it, if you want to give up, you know where the door is. Anyone want out?"

No response.

"Who's a dirty fucking slut?"

"I am, sister!" they all chimed.

"Who loves cock?"

"I do, sister!" they all sang.

"Who loves pussy?"

"I do, sister!" they all chirped.

"Good. Get some rest."

So that was Day Two. Twelve girls left, and all of them serious. The next elimination would be a tough one, I thought. But we would make it.

**********

"What a rush!" Helena said as she flopped down onto the bed.

"That was... nice," I said, trying to hide my smile. She patted the bed for me to lay with her.

"I have to admit, Kim, I wasn't really sure if you had it in you," she said.

"I wasn't either. But I guess... you inspire me."

She giggled sweetly, an addictive sound. "I inspire you?"

"Yeah," I said, suddenly realizing how naked I was before her, not just literally - we did leave our clothes downstairs - but emotionally as well. I was afraid of making my newfound love for her an indisputable suspicion. I failed at keeping my cool.

"Yeah? What else?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

She giggled again, propping her head up with her hand. "What else do I do for you?"

I tried to brush it off with a less serious answer than I could have given. "Well you turn me the fuck on."

"Oh do I?" she asked knowingly. "Do tell."

I got caught up in the moment, forgetting that I was trying to hide my feelings, and indulged her inquiry. "I love how small you are. You've got cute freckles and your hair is this beautiful shining black that I can see the whole world reflected in. Your skin is smooth and you've got no tattoos and you're beautiful without makeup and..."

She looked deeply into my eyes. I gazed back into hers, trying to decipher what her look meant. I wanted so badly to kiss her, but the moment did not come.

"You're mine, aren't you?" she asked.

"Yes," I submitted.

**********

I didn't even show up to the house the next day. I spent the whole day studying - I was precariously behind in my classes. Elena and Francesca were eliminated, reportedly for walking out and accidentally pissing on a "gentleman caller". I'm not sure which girl did which act.

I did show up to the party, however. My embarrassment of admitting to my feelings for Helena could only repel me from facing the music for so long.

Like Helena had advertised, some furniture had arrived. A couch, a table, the armoire, and beds in every room. Nothing else. The backyard had been decorated with a festive Christmas layout. Red and green lights across the fence, red and green chairs, Santa figures on every table, it was nice. Helena was thorough, she always was.

Was.

The last ten girls all lined up against the fence: Hannah, Nicki, Alexis, Jillian, Julia, Emily, Taylor, Nessa, Caitlyn and Valerie. They all looked flustered, satisfied, and somehow ready for more. Helena stood in front of them when I walked into the backyard. She noticed me, and welcomed me to her position.

"So here we are," Helena said. "I've been at the helm this whole time. I think I'll let Kim take it from here."

The only reason I didn't immediately jump back into character was because I felt a sort of ignorance coming from Helena, like she simply forgot that I'd accidentally bared my soul to her. As a newly romanticized slut, I made up some excuse in my head and moved on.

"Congratulations, girls. You made it. You are now Delta Gamma sisters. You don't need to be afraid of us, we're your sisters, and we'll promise to treat you with respect, unless you ask us not to." They all giggled. "So get out of line, talk to us, get to know each other, for crying out loud, dance!"

That was what I needed, I thought. To let myself go in a new way, a platonic way. I'd never really danced at a party before - the only ones I'd ever really been to was the series of PG-SOFT parties from high school.

So I danced.

The guys and girls came, blasted their shitty techno music, but I danced. I watched my new sorority sisters grind against random people to the beat of the poorly written music, and still I danced. I observed as they seduced new girls unassociated with any sorority and kissed them as a guy poured cheap beer over their shirts, but my rhythm never ceased. I felt a large erection protruding through some stranger's jeans in between the cheeks of my bottom, and still I danced, likely titillating whoever he was even more.

Caitlyn moved about the yard, her top pulled down around her stomach, exposing her small but enjoyable 32B's. Occasionally she would ask someone to slap her tits, and when they did she yelped and smiled, treating the momentary dominator with a sloppy kiss. Still I danced.

Hannah rode on top of a heavily intoxicated girl, miming the motion I saw her use when she fucked a guy cowgirl. A wetness made prevalent her thin shorts. Still I danced.

Alexis was engaged in a one girl wet T-shirt contest, using booze and liquor to hydrate her shirt and make it cling to her skin, hardening her perky pink nipples and teasing the crowd around her. Her black hair wetted by the alcoholic beverages, her pussy wetted only by herself. I danced on.

The ever-cold Jillian let a new spark drive her actions. Excitement and joy finally contorted her face into a smile as she happily shared the task of giving a handjob to a grad student still savvy to the party scene with a nervous looking freshman. She hadn't a drop of alcohol in her the whole night, and still she gave her services happily. I danced on.

Emily flirted with the ever-present camera man at every college party, occasionally flashing her milky tits and flipping her strawberry-blonde hair about the place. Everything she did was for the camera, including kissing me. I didn't stop dancing for her.

Nessa, our Arabian princess, was leaning out the window of her assigned room, blatantly being fucked by a masked man wearing a turtleneck. Her moans came with each thrust, and echoed through the cold December air. As I looked up, I kept dancing.

Nicki and Taylor wrestled nude in a kiddie pool someone brought and filled with massage oil. Nicki would mount Taylor's stomach and start grinding her pussy, but then Taylor would get Nicki pinned and start finger fucking her. Once she pulled Nicki's frizzy, smoky-black hair, and then Nicki flipped Taylor onto her front, pulled her golden blonde hair, and smacked her plump ass, sending a small shockwave through her small frame. I cheered, wondered how they weren't freezing to death, but never did I cease dancing.

Julia, the pale pseudo-ginger (by which I mean an indiscernible cross between a brunette and a redhead), left quite an impression on the crowd. She never touched anyone there but herself, readily displaying her muff to the audience and stuffing it with her fingers, occasionally dirty talking with the closest person. "Go ahead, baby, look. I bet you like it." I did like it, but not enough to stop dancing.

Two girls were missing. I was indeed curious as to what they decided to do with their party time, so I danced my way into the house where miscellaneous pairings of people I'd never met copulated. I picked a greasy looking guy to help dance me up the stairs; some random step system I invented and immediately forgot. Dancing, dancing, dancing-

Valerie and Helena, that's who. They'd disappeared about an hour into the festivities. They both kneeled on all fours on Helena's bed, a twelve inch dildo penetrating both of their holes. Yes, their lustful display did excite me, but more than anything it sparked great jealousy. I stopped dancing at the sight of it.

Helena saw me and spoke the first words she would come to regret. "Hey Kim, looks like Val wanted to fuck me instead."

It was a competition after all.

**********

Once again I made an excuse in my head. I was a fool in love, and excuses had to be made to uphold that lunacy. I still don't recall what I told myself, but I let it slide. I had to focus on adjusting to my new life of being a devoted slut and a studious pupil.

The first day of West Virginia's Delta Gamma chapter came, and all twelve of us had an individual armoire in the front room. That's where our clothes would stay. At least for the purposes of moving in, we were allowed to stay clothed temporarily. I brought in my hefty music collection, glad that I once again had space to fill shelves with CDs. A few posters found new homes yet again; Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Ramones, etc.

It felt good to be living in a house again, even though I was no longer sharing a room with the lovely Helena Bucciarelli. But she was right across the hall, and at any moment, she could knock on the door and plant a craving kiss on my waiting lips.

I wanted to start my life as a slut immediately, but by the time I finished unpacking, I had to leave for a class at noon. Julia was undressing in the front room, having finished her move as well.

"Heading out?" she asked.

"Yeah, don't have too much fun without me," I said.

Julia walked toward me, still covered by her white cotton panties, and gave me a loving and familiar kiss. "I'll try. Have a great day."

I smiled to myself as I walked out. Helena's system looked promising. I didn't know a damn thing about Julia but the fact that it felt so comfortable to kiss her convinced me of the true sisterhood we could form with the layout. Maybe I wouldn't have a great relationship with all the girls, but Julia I knew I'd like.

The day went by horribly slowly. I wanted badly to get back to the house, but I also knew that I was under threat of expulsion if I didn't keep up my grades. I spent just a little time at the library doing my homework - it would be near impossible to get it done at the house. The final word went down on the page, and I nearly dashed out of the library. I felt so uncomfortable in my clothes, I needed nudity.

Then I ran into Sarah Wood. She was a beautiful blonde, and by beautiful I don't mean pretty or cute or mildly attractive - I mean she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen and have still ever seen to this day. She even defeated the beauty of Helena with a devastating and impassable strike. Her slender cheekbones, her seductive and soothing green eyes, it all intoxicated my loins.

PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
226 Followers