Kim Lazenby's Resumé Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers

We crashed into each other at a remarkable speed. Our binders fell into the thin layer of snow on the walkway, and we each fell onto our asses. I didn't get up right away, I was distracted by her luscious looks. "I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed.

"No it was my fault," I apologized, grabbing my binder from the camouflaged snow.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, fine," I replied.

That was it. We apologized and moved on. Then I finally made my way back to the house, the brothel at which I found true inner peace. Everyone was either out at class or upstairs. I stripped myself completely, finally feeling the air all over my skin again. The cold air erected my nipples slowly until I opened the fridge and they completely solidified to diamond status.

I looked through the ill-stocked refrigerator, finding a few beers and snacks lazily thrown onto the shelves. Just when I reached for a beer, there was a knock on the door. Looking through the peephole, I confirmed that it was no authority figure, just a lone scrawny looking freshman boy. Still completely nude, I opened the door, shameless and proud.

He nearly gasped. After many speechless moments during which my breasts were heavily ogled, I cut the silence, "Are you just gonna look or do you want some?"

"Really?" he asked pathetically.

"Sure thing, stud, I'm all yours if you want me."

He thought on it for a moment. "Can I have two of you?"

"You can have as many girls as there are in the house, sweetie. Girls! We have a special visitor!"

At last he walked in, and a handful of the girls came downstairs, their tits bouncing with each step. "So who do you want? I'm Kim, this is Hannah, Nessa, Taylor, Emily, and Julia."

"There's a few more sisters upstairs, but they're a little busy," Taylor clarified, a little bashful at the prospect of playing with this cute nerd.

"I... uhh..." he stammered.

"Don't be shy, sweetie. Just think of us as toys," Julia suggested.

"Heh, heh, okay. I want..."

We all smiled and gave shimmering and begging looks in our eyes. The nerdy kid seemed to be measuring us by our tits and by his own apprehension. Thankfully he gave me the ego boost I needed.

"Kim and Nessa," he decided.

"Come on upstairs, mister," she giggled, taking me by the hand. We subtly shook our asses as he walked just a few steps below us. I almost felt welcomed by Nessa, but she didn't so much as glance at me through the whole session.

We adjourned to Nessa's room, decorated with several posters of attractive men; actors, athletes, musicians. It seemed a little too much. She'd already pledged her sluttiness to Delta Gamma, did she need to make it her only personality trait as well?

The nerdy boy jumped onto the bed and pulled down his pants, revealing a surprisingly large cock that alarmed the both of us, eliciting two heavy gasps. I never did my usual mental measuring, and I didn't ask him about it. Strange considering it was my first blowjob.

I started it, feeling excitement in trying something brand new. I let the sweat-moistened mushroom head fill my mouth while Nessa happily gobbled his balls. I slowly pumped his shaft as I circled my tongue around his most sensitive spot. This felt nice, surprisingly. I thought I'd become much more attracted to the girls in the house but lo and behold a hard cock in my mouth was equally as satisfying as a kiss from Julia.

Then Nessa yanked the shaft away from me and started performing her much more artisan routine on the blissful boy. Of course it was a team effort, but she could have made the transition a little nicer. I let it happen, taking her place at his tight scrotum and licking up and down the ridges of the contracted cool skin.

I noticed she'd been going at it much longer than I had so I decided to show her how we could better share a cock together. I grabbed his shaft and moved my lips in the way of his cock when her lips parted with them, giving the boy the pleasant bonus show of two sexy ladies sharing a sloppy mid-fellatio kiss. She seemed to mildly enjoy it, but she tried to get back to salivating his length only to find I'd already taken up the role again. I heard a faint nasal sigh, and that was to be my final warning.

The same thing cycled through, only when I took the nerd's member from her again, she began her passive aggressive attack. I'm sure she could sense I'd only just begun giving head, so she distracted me a little, placing only her index finger over my nearly exposed clit, warming me up with a massaging cadence and waiting for my sensitive bead to reveal itself. I began to moan on the strange boy's nerve endings, feeling a slight twitch in reflex. The blowjob had become somewhat of a rivalry, but that only seemed to make it better.

I decided to let Nessa have it back, but that didn't stop her from playing with me. She stuck a finger into my hole as she expertly worked her tongue on the boy before us. It made perfect sense to me how she'd made it into the sorority. She was a pure-bred slut, no more, no less. I didn't like that.

The boy finished and Nessa selfishly swallowed every last drop of his cum, smiling largely to me afterwards to solidify her fuck-you-bitch-it's-mine action. He thanked us, spanked us on the way out, and that was it for him. I didn't want to say anything to Nessa, I'd decided that it would take a lot of time for me to warm up to her.

I went back downstairs in the hopes of successfully grabbing something from the fridge, only to find Emily on the countertop rubbing herself raw. "Oh thank god you're here Kim," she said. "A few more guys came by and the other girls are all busy, can you help me cum?"

Yeah I was a little hungry, but my sexual appetite was stronger. I walked over to the counter and gave the blonde freckled cutie the gift of my tongue, something I could now be proud of as a sexual worker. She moved her hand from her vulva onto the back of my head. Her scent filled my nostrils, the warmth of it spreading through my lungs. It was a beautiful smell of womanhood, something that an unfortunate number of women cannot or will not strive for.

She was plenty wet from however long she'd been working at herself, so my saliva didn't change a thing. As it turns out, Emily was a very sensitive item. I hadn't noticed because of my own personal pleasure, but during sisterhood testing, she was the major screamer at the fuckfest.

"OHH shit! God you're a natural Kim, uhhh!!!"

I didn't know what she was talking about. I basically just lapped at her labia until I felt the need to really put some effort in, which was after that comment. I'd mention what she said when I did start trying, but her legs clamped down onto my ears. All I her was a loud but muffled scream as her body convulsed in orgasm. When it subsided, a man had already come in, ready for some action. I sighed in my head, wondering how so much action could come to me so quickly, but I was ready for it.

"Mind if I join you, girls?" he asked.

"Oh please do," Emily answered between her post-orgasm pants. "But please, treat this lovely lady first, she deserves a little reward." At her command he dropped his jeans and unleashed sizable cock, already hard. We both giggled in excitement.

Regretfully I commented, "Make that a BIG reward."

"Go ahead, keep doing what you were doing," he told me.

I bent over the counter again and held onto Emily's tight thighs. I made sure to stick my ass out just right for the new client, deeply hoping he would leave my asshole alone. Lucky for me, he did. He licked his palm and wet the tip of his cock, easily sliding that much into my still tight pussy, splitting it in a whole new way I'd not experienced. This time there wasn't even the slightest inkling of pain - no bittersweet massaging sting. Instead, as he inched his cock into me, I felt only pleasure, and it was to die for.

I found it difficult to multitask with such a strong and obviously experienced man fucking me silly from behind. It was my second time being fucked, and my first time being fucked from behind while I still stood. Later I apologized to Emily for the decrease in quality of my oral performance. She only sighed and assured me it was still wonderful, which I do believe. Each pound of the man's cock into me equated to one lick back and forth on Emily's pussy, more often than not making contact with her clit.

"Kim... oh Kim! Fuck yes, Kim! Oh god yes!" she exclaimed, echoing through the half-furnished ground floor.

"Damn girl... lick that pussy," the man jeered as he slid his rod into me several more times.

"Fuck her harder!" Emily ordered him, happily watching his comply. I certainly enjoyed it, and the vibration of my moans made it to Emily's nerve-endings, so there was some benefit for her as well.

When Emily gave another screaming orgasm, I took a little break to ask a question. "When - ah! - I mean... where - ohh fuck - do you want to - unnhhh- cum?"

"Right in your fuckin' mouth," he said. "So you two sluts can share."

"Sounds good to me, sailor," flirted Emily. "Don't keep me waiting too long."

He did not. As Emily got off the counter, leaving a small pool of her juices behind, the man practically shoved me to my knees and started jerking through his vinegar strokes, spurting the desired ejaculate almost completely into my mouth, only letting a single strand land across my cheek.

The taste did not change. I still did not find it appealing, only the act of pleasing its former superintendent. Emily licked off the small amount on my face and stuck her tongue into my mouth, gathering some taste for herself. I leaned forward slightly above her and let it slip into her mouth. The kiss broke and she showed our new friend the evidence before swallowing it all.

I thought at last I would be able to vacate the room and nourish myself, but just as this man walked out of the door, Jillian came walking in. "Hey Kim, hey Emily," she said platonically, beginning the undressing process as naturally as anything.

"You just missed a great one, Jill," Emily said. "Kim and I got a nice load together."

As her bra came unhooked, revealing her petite and delicious titties, she whined, "Awww I wish I could've joined."

I nearly walked out of the room when Emily offered me up. "Well, at the least Kim can do for you what she did for me."

"Oh? What's that?"

I turned to her and reluctantly upheld my new character. "Give your pussy a nice thorough licking," I said confidently.

"I would love that," she said. "But I think we should all have a little fun. Triangle time?"

I didn't quite understand what she meant until her panties came off, revealing her already warm and red labia. She and Emily laid down on the floor, soon joined by me. We each lifted up a leg, and soon all three of us were giving and receiving. If I opened my eyes, all I could see was Jill's gorgeous vagina, engorged by her lustful blood. Emily lapped at my labia with the same expertise she exhibited in testing, a near superhuman speed unchanged by her own pleasure from Jill's efforts.

When we each had our respective orgasms we got back to our feet. Jill had a smile on her face I never thought possible - it was too natural, too big. But there it was. Sex was her passion. Jill and I would get along just fine.

"Thank you so much, sweetie," Jill said seductively, giving me a peck on each cheek and a simple kiss on the lips for my efforts. She went upstairs looking satisfied, ready for any more action that came to her door.

Emily also adjourned to her room, and I thought that at last I could successfully open the refrigerator door, only to be beckoned from upstairs. "Kim? Are you down there?"

"Yeah, I'm in the kitchen," I replied.

Nicki came halfway down the stairs, her frizzy hair still messy from whatever she'd been doing before (getting fucked on bottom I'd guess). "Can you come upstairs and give me a hand? We're trying to break a personal record."

I became suspicious at this point. Is this how the house would really be? Not even a moment's peace?

"Come on, let's go!" she urged.

When I got into her room, I saw Caitlyn spread eagle on the bed with Taylor, Hannah, and Alexis all working on her. Taylor wrestled Caitlyn's tongue with her own while Alexis paid exclusive attention to her small titties, pinching and kneading them as she licked their surface area. Hannah slid a tubular bottle of nail polish in and out of her birth canal as her tongue abused the sensitivity of her clit.

"What's the deal?" I asked with minor impatience.

"We're trying to get her to cum as many times as she can before she gives up," Nicki explained.

"How many is she at?" I asked.

Caitlyn broke her kiss with Taylor to let out a pleasurable scream of orgasm. "Four," Nicki clarified. "The goal is nine."

"Sounds like a lot of work," I said.

"Yeah, we're all gonna be in rotation, so you just play with me and we should be set."

"How is that gonna help her cum?"

Caitlyn, before returning to Taylor's tongue, answered, "Sexual energy. I fucking love watching people while I get pleasured. Mmmm..."

"Yeah, so for the next five minutes I'm gonna pleasure you and then you can go make out with Caitlyn, then you'll play with her titties, then you'll lick her pussy, then you'll pleasure Taylor, and cycle back here," Nicki said.

I shrugged in agreement. It seemed like a very nice rotation to be a part of, and starting where I was excited me. Somehow, in spite of my inexperience, I was not yet tired at the sudden burst of sexual activity. I wondered why that was - why everything came so suddenly. My concern over my stamina would soon be exacerbated, but at least the other half of the question would be answered.

Nicki spread my legs as I stood, and I making eye contact with Caitlyn as Taylor nibbled on her ear, readily awaited Nicki's tongue. Instead, I felt the splitting intrusion of a small dildo coming between my legs. It felt much better than my own fingers, and from that moment on I would almost never use my fingers again while masturbating, but still, I thought, it would never bring the satisfaction a living penis could.

I felt my knees threaten to buckle at the intense pleasure of the vibrations inside of me, and my mouth hung agape for any squeak of air to pass through at a moment's notice. I was sure that I looked ridiculous, but luckily Caitlyn liked what she saw. I pinched my own nipples and threw my head back, moaning and gasping at the lovely smooth plastic inside me.

Just as I was about to release once again, the rotation came and I was forced to let the most recent phallic device leave my body. I rushed over to the bed to lock my lips with Caitlyn's, engaging in a sapphic display that even the gayest of feminists would shame as lewd and exaggerated. I couldn't help but finger myself to try to keep the flow, but it didn't have quite the same effect. I'd wished that Caitlyn could help me in that department but she was completely preoccupied.

She grabbed my head to press my lips harder against hers as another orgasm filled her body, tightening her muscles and pushing screams into my mouth. Twenty seconds later it subsided, and I took my place at her cute breasts, treating them with a little more gentleness than the others. It was a strange time for me to think as carefully as I did - with myself licking this girls nipples, Taylor performing cunnilingus, Nicki with her tongue down her throat, and Alexis abusing Hannah with a dildo - but I thought about what I'd be doing with my life after college.

Would I even finish? At this rate I'd only become more addicted to sex, and I'd never get anything done. I could flunk out completely. But I doubted that, I wasn't so far gone to lose my common sense entirely. Maybe I'd become a teacher, I thought, free to play with my co-workers and graduated student I deemed fuckable. But no, I wouldn't be able to stand the inane questions and retorts of the intellectually inferior students that plague all schools across the country.

Nothing like that, I thought. Maybe I wouldn't even get a job. But what would I do?

The sixth orgasm came, and I was surprised that Caitlyn still had any juices to excrete, but it was my turn to lick her, and arriving at her pussy I saw that it was mostly wet from her own arousal, not the saliva of four other girls.

"Thank you, Kim... mmm..."

My brainwashed and slutty mind created a dirty thought: "You'll be thanking me again in about fifteen seconds."

I laid out a game plan quickly, and dove into the battlefield. I pushed two fingers into her, never pulling them out but instead twisting them and bending them to keep some sort of motion going. Apparently no one had ever thought to do this to her before, because she nearly sat up straight with a hard jerk, almost headbutting Hannah in the process. I only teased her clit until I felt the tiniest signs of contraction, and then pressed with a harder yet still teasing force.

I made her cum with three seconds to spare.

"Oh my god... Kim you are a natural!" Alexis commended.

"How did you do that?" Hannah asked, mouth agape.

"You'll have to do that to me next!" Taylor suggested.

"I told you she'd be good," Nicki snorted at them.

I smiled as Caitlyn lovingly played with my hair. "Come on ladies, just two more to go." I stood up and greeted Taylor with a lick to her right nipple. She smiled back and ran her fingers through my hair. "How shall I treat her, Caitlyn?"

"Like a dirty fucking slut," she ordered.

Instead of giving her the perfectly visible norm we'd established, I moved her to the side of the bed and bent her over, laying her head on Caitlyn's almost unhealthy flat stomach. As the other girls began their work, I smacked Taylor's ass hard with my bare hand, eliciting a curt yelp and a look of desperation directed at Caitlyn's eyes. I did it again, harder, causing a second yelp with a small moan at the end.

I started to slowly fuck her with the dildo, but I did not turn the vibrations on just yet. I let her get used to it as I continued smacking her ass with varied force and pullback. This dominance I felt over her was nice, she was short and bright-faced and it simply felt right for me to have control over her, but I still liked submission more.

I turned the vibrations on and she grabbed the sheets of the bed, slightly pressing her head into Caitlyn's stomach and kissing it out of reflex. When I saw the way that Caitlyn was looking at Taylor, I had a suspicion, and felt the need to experiment.

"Caitlyn, are you ready?"

"For- mmm, yesss... Ready for what?"

"Just tell me."

"I'm ready."

I pushed the dildo into Taylor's cunt hard, abruptly, causing her to scream in ecstasy, reaching her own orgasm. As it turns out, my suspicions proved true, and Caitlyn began to cum for the eighth time. I furthered my research.

"Don't stop! Keep it going!" I ordered the girls. "Maximum overdrive!"

I continued fucking Taylor through her orgasm, smacking her ass about once per second. Nicki finger-fucked Caitlyn with extreme gusto, and Hannah abused her breasts without mercy, smacking them, clawing at them, just the way she liked it. Alexis, unsure of what else to do, choked Caitlyn ever so slightly. Both girls began bucking wildly, uncontrollably.

They came simultaneously. Caitlyn passed out.

"Oh my god... oh my god... that was... amazing... I fucking love you," Taylor gasped.

"Is Caitlyn okay?" Nicki asked.

"Oh yes, she's great," Alexis answered.

"Kim, you have to show us what you did to her when you were eating her out," Hannah said to me.

"Well I should make it fair," I suggested, "Wait until all the girls are home."

"Who's missing? I can hardly wait..." Nicki cooed, keeping sultry eye contact with me.

"Let's see, I'm here, and Alexis, and Nicki, Caitlyn, Hannah, Taylor, Jill and Emily, Nessa, and Julia. So we're missing Valerie and... Helena," I said, thinking that it could be no coincidence.

PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers