Kim Lazenby's Resumé Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers

"I'll go check for them," Nicki said, bouncing out of the room. She came back, excited. "Val's in her room sucking some cock. So it's just Helena."

One suspicion debunked. Even so, I thought it strange that Helena was still out. But I pushed it out of my mind yet again.

"As soon as she gets back, make a line at my door," I instructed.

They all looked disappointed. But as I walked out the door, Caitlyn came to, and they told her the good news.

It was time for yet another attempt at the fridge, but before I could even get all the way downstairs, there was a knock at the door. I looked through the peephole to see... Sarah Wood. Now accustom to being nude, I opened the door shamelessly.

"Hi, remember..." she started, taken aback by my brazen display, "...me?"

"Oh, I bumped into you today, I'm sorry about that."

"Yeah... um... I think we grabbed each other's binders."

"Oh, did we? I'll check."

I walked over to my armoire, subtly making a scene by using my most sensual walk, and looked into my bag. Just as I found the binder, I felt cold hands against my breasts.

"Let's go upstairs," Sarah said.

I bit my lip and turned around, seeing a seductive look in her eyes, but not too sincere. She looked to be auditioning for a part. Regardless, I took her upstairs to my room.

We immediately began to enjoy each other's company, passionately, intimately. When at last her gorgeous figure stood before me, completely in its natural state, I froze. She truly was more beautiful than Helena. I can't put my finger on exactly what it was that made her so attractive to me, but she had this erotic, angelic glow that warmed my heart and froze my eyes onto her. I must have sat there for quite some time simply staring at her.

Then she walked very close to me, arching her back to lightly brush her breasts against mine. Her cheek rubbed mine, and a cold hand rested on my shoulder as she bent over to put her lips just a centimeter away from my ear.

"I have something important to tell you," she whispered. "Play along and when you speak, stay quiet." She pushed me onto the bed. At first I thought she was doing some sort of strange roleplaying game, but then she started speaking as she rubbed her body against mine. "Helena and I went to high school together, and we dated for a while. I hear you two are very close and I just need to tell you to be careful."

"Careful, why?" I whispered back.

"Nothing she does is honest. She's always scheming for some reason. This sorority seems like classic her, so if you can find out what she's up to, it wouldn't be a bad idea."

She made a point to rub our nipples together as I replied, "But what could she be doing? She's being slutty just like the rest of us."

Sarah mounted my stomach, giving me a lovely view of her glorious breasts. "I'm not sure, but if I know her right, there are cameras in every room, including this one."

I looked around with incredulous patronization, only to find that she was right. Hidden in the corner was a small camera, painted to blend in with the walls. She'd taken an idea I used proudly that past spring and intensified it. For what I still did not know.

Sarah ended her explanation. "Please, just for your own sake, don't trust her. Now lick my pussy really quick and I'll pretend to cum."

She mounted my face, and her smooth, waxed womanhood soon felt the embracing journey of my tongue from her vagina to her clitoris. I could tell she truly did enjoy it, but even so, she only pretended to cum after about forty seconds.

"Thank you so much, sweetie," she acted.

Then she was gone. Another face I'd never see again. Even today I lament missing her. The short exposure I had to her beauty was enough to keep me enraptured for years to come.

I turned the thoughts over in my head. She truly did seem concerned for my well-being; perhaps Helena had done some great mistreatment to her before. She even pretended to fuck me just to make it look like an innocent session. Maybe I should-

A knock on my door. Great, I thought, still can't get a snack. Nicki poked her head in, a big smile plastered on her face. "Guess who's home?"

"Is it Helena?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

Nicki opened the door all the way, and eleven naked women walked into my room, awaiting my newfound talent for eating pussy. Jillian had a look on her face suggesting that she wished I'd done it to her earlier, but the fact of the matter was I didn't know the method would work so well.

Helena stood in the back of the room, her arms crossed underneath her breasts. I sensed that she was very pleased with the progress I'd made, mostly because she wasn't wearing her nerdy glasses that day and I could see directly into her eyes.

"Okay girls, easiest pleased first," I said.

As expected, Emily came to the bed first. She came to mount me, another lovely pussy in my face. "Let's see just how fast she can do it," Hannah said. "I've got a stopwatch on my phone." Three girls of the crowd spoke, although I'm not sure who. They were all out of view, only Emily's rapidly dampening cunt visible to me.

"Ready."

"Set."

"Go!"

Instantly I initiated the attack. Twisting, curling, licking. Emily was screaming, as expected, before the first second passed. I thought it a good time to press on her clit and-

"CUMMING!!!" she shrieked.

"Four and a half seconds!" Hannah exclaimed. The girls all applauded me, and Emily dismounted my cum soaked face. Next came Caitlyn, the lucky recipient of the first attempt. Turns out her record for the day became ten orgasms, because I successfully finished her in six seconds.

"Seven seconds!" Hannah said as Nessa fell off my head.

"Five and a half seconds!" she said as Julia lovingly kissed me for my efforts.

"Ten seconds!" Taylor said as I treated Hannah.

It went on like that through everyone. Seven and a half seconds for Nicki, six and a half for Alexis, nine for Jillian, five for Taylor, and a record-breaking three and a half for the now loathed Valerie.

Then came Helena. I was extremely nervous about this moment. She teased me a little before putting her beautiful wet lips over my mouth by kissing my stomach, lightly palming my breasts and spreading the sweat of my body around. She was exploiting my weakness for her.

When at last her heavenly vagina came to me, I regained my courage.

"Ready."

"Set."

"GO!" shouted Helena.

Without hesitation I gave her the treatment. She lightly gyrated at the sudden pleasure, but my efforts did not waver. I was afraid she'd be far more resilient than the other girls, but thankfully for my sexual ego I was very wrong.

"Four seconds," Hannah said, amazed that the powerful Helena could show any sign of weakness.

"You surprise me every day, Kimmy," she breathed. No one had ever called me Kimmy before, but from her mouth it sounded perfectly natural. "Now girls, if you could grab my guest and send him to my room, Kimmy and I will be having a little fun by ourselves."

They all groaned, hoping to have another go with me. Reluctantly, they all returned to their rooms. The thought of pleasing another guest exhausted me, but for Helena I would have fucked every guy in the university. Just one wouldn't hurt.

We both sat on the bed, awaiting whoever would be joining us, holding each other in an inviting embrace, not saying a word as we patiently absorbed time. I simply could have waited forever having her in my arms and myself in hers. Nothing else could have pulled me away except for Helena's orders.

A handsome looking man walked into the room, happy to see that Helena had invited a second concubine. "Ready, Kimmy?"

Looking into her eyes, I absently said, "I'm ready for anything."

He pulled out his humongous endowment of the gods of love, measuring in at an honest twelve inches. I gasped, placing a hand over my mouth, almost wishing for someone else to walk in and take his place. It frightened me, shook my nerves, but Helena's reassuring smile turned it into a tootsie roll for me, if only momentarily.

"Kimmy, you've got bigger tits, let's see him fuck them," Helena kindly commanded.

"Yeah... okay," I agreed.

The man sat down on the bed, his toned muscles flexing naturally at every movement he made. I did feel extremely attracted to him, whoever he was, but to take on such a task this early in my sexual career was still no comforting thought.

I leaned forward to rest my breasts on his thighs, taking just a moment before engaging in this entirely new sexual act. Luckily, Helena had some lube for me to use. She spread it all over, perhaps spending a little too much time massaging me, but I didn't mind. When at last she took her hands away, I pressed my shining, slippery tits together around the monster in front of me.

"Yeah... just like that," he said. The confirmation of my natural talents helped my confidence, and I began to move myself up and down his massive length faster. A low hum came from the center of his throat, and I could see Helena lightly curling her finger over her clit as she watched from the corner of the room.

I took the impulse to let the tip of his cock touch my tongue as it slipped through my cleavage. I could have fit a few inches of him into my mouth as my tits rested on his pelvis, but I felt the need to tease him. Something about this man was particularly attractive. I felt the need to make him cum.

I rolled his cock in circles with my breasts, still a little taken aback by the size of it. Many sexually deprived girls dreamed of playing with a cock this big, and now their dream became my reality. I really enjoyed watching him twitch and smile, silently begging me for more. I had a little control over him like this, whether he agreed or not.

At last Helena became too titillated, unsatisfied by her hand playing with her cunt and her other kneading a breast. She needed to join in, and did so without hesitation. She slowly and salaciously walked over to us. I invited her in by allowing my breasts to leave the attention of the fleshy ruler. She gladly wrapped a hand around it, almost unable to make her thumb and index finger touch around it. She lowered her tongue to his scrotum and licked the entire length, base to tip. I took her unspoken advice and did the same thing, sending a series of twitches through the man's body. As her tongue came off him at the head mine began at the balls, never allowing a moment when there was not a tongue on his cock.

We shared this lucky man's cock like it was a melting popsicle, and we only had a few moments before it would be gone forever. I completely forgot Sarah's words as I looked into Helena's perfect sexy eyes. I loved her, and only she could change that.

Helena took a few inches into her mouth while I still licked the shaft - there was plenty of length so that we wouldn't get in each other's way, or so I thought. Slowly, Helena started taking more and more of him into her mouth. Eventually she got to six inches into her mouth, and I backed off. I kept thinking to myself, no she can't seriously fit that whole thing in there, right? Seven inches. She must have been the blowjob queen at her high school. Eight inches. Does she even have a throat, or is it a cavern? Nine inches. The amount of practice this must have taken. Ten inches. She's dripping wet, literally, her cunt is dripping wet this turns her on so much. Eleven. Oh my god she's going to choke to death. Twelve. It has to be in her lungs.

"Oh shit, shit, here it comes girls!" he shouted.

Helena slowly pulled herself all the way off his cock and grabbed my hand, placing it on the drenched skin of his cock. I jerked him quickly, and Helena aimed him directly at my face. A few seconds later, a shower of sperm covered my face completely, surprising me even further on that day full of shocks.

He happily and quickly put his clothes back on, leaving the room without even a word. I sat on my legs, cum still sliding down my face. Before I even let the opposite thought enter my mind, I knew that it wasn't over.

"Don't swallow it. Keep it there," Helena demanded. She went to the door and swung it open, beckoning someone else into the room. It was another man, already naked and displaying his equally large, equally hard cock. "On the bed, spread your legs," she said.

I laid on the bed and spread my legs wide while Helena lubricated that man's cock with the same fluid she used on my tits. She enjoyed her quick handjob, but ultimately gave it up in preference of watching me get fucked by a monster cock.

There it was again, that bittersweet pain and pleasure all in one motion of intercourse. His engorged manhood entered into me abruptly, making it easy for me to fill the house with my screams. He must have loved the view of cum on my face, because it didn't take long for him to bust his nut all over my tits. I'd be daft if I thought that was the end, so I didn't.

As I predicted, another man came in to take his place. Helena instructed me to take up doggystyle position, and I got fucked from behind by yet another massive cock. Here in my favorite position, I came hard on this stranger's meat, harder than I thought possible. My convulsions, my screams lasted nearly a minute, and at the end of it he pulled out and let his cup of cum disperse itself on the cushions of my derriere.

Yet another sizable cock walked into the door to fuck me like a soulless property. This time the cum went into my mouth, and somehow, it tasted like the most heavenly drink the world could ever provide. I wanted more, and I received.

Then came another man, and another, each fucking me until they came. I lost count of how many men fucked me that night, but all of them were at least ten inches, and I was completely covered in semen by the end of it. I must have swallowed enough to feed even the most cock-hungry slut in the school twice.

I was tired. I hadn't eaten for hours, and I'd been fucking and sucking since the moment I got back in. I wanted to fall down and pass out, but I knew I needed food first. When all the men had finished, and none awaited a quickie with the now notorious Delta Gamma girls, I inquired with Helena.

"Is that why you were out so long?"

"Of course," she replied condescendingly, "I had a feeling you weren't too fond of cum so I wanted to rectify the situation. What do you think now?"

"I... love it. I can't lie, I want it."

"Good. Now I'll clean you."

She wasn't kidding. I stood perfectly erect as Helena licked every square inch of my body to clean the cum off of me. Occasionally she would allow me a mouthful, but most of it she kept for herself. From my feet to my toes she licked me spotless, paying attention to every little drop. My thighs, my cunt, my stomach, my feet, my face, my neck, my back, even the pucker of my asshole, she licked all of me.

I felt like a hurt child being taken care of by a big sister. She showed me the compassion of a mother with the empathy of an equal. But I wasn't hurt. I wasn't ashamed. I was satisfied, content. She simply shared the feeling with me.

When all the spunk was in our stomachs, we adjourned to the first upstairs bathroom to shower together. It was that time of night -- the doors were locked and the sex was over. Over everywhere but one place.

In the shower, I treated Helena to the day of sex she'd missed, finger fucking her furiously, nibbling on her neck and her nipples, grinding myself against her thigh as hot and steamy water poured over us. Her intoxicating smile never left her face as we made love. I couldn't tell whether she felt the same way I did or not. All I knew was that this was the only way I knew how to express my deep obsession with her. I didn't let her return anything my way. I was sexed out.

"Kimmy?" she asked innocently. "Will you stay in my room tonight?"

"How can I say no to an offer like that?"

I couldn't and I didn't. When we were dried off completely, we crawled under the sheets and fell asleep in a tender cuddling embrace. I felt true happiness with Helena, security knowing that she had complete control over me. I felt that she would never let harm come my way. As sleep overcame my weary soul, I decided what I would do with my life after college.

I would be Helena Bucciarelli's dedicated wife.

**********

That was my lowest point. Somehow I'd forgotten Sarah's words and welcomed a massive bukkake, telling myself it was all part of my love for Helena. I will never be more ashamed of myself, I'm sure.

That's all I have for the part of the story where I did nothing and ignored the problem. I want to make clear my motivation for what I did in retaliation. Never again will I be degraded and humiliated. I put that bitch right where she put me, and I don't think she'll ever make that mistake again. If she's allowed to.

**********

Months went by, midterms came and went, and sex, sex, sex. Lesbian sex, group sex, straight sex, anal sex, interracial sex, I did it all. Big dicks, small dicks, harry pussies, shaved pussies, clean and used. Girls and guys, guys and girls, even a very attractive shemale at one point.

Contests with the girls, contests with partygoers. Wet T-shirt competitions, cocksucking challenges, makeshift gloryholes, yadda yadda yadda. It's nothing I can't tell you about in my endeavors beyond college.

The day I realized I had to take down Helena was when the cameras disappeared. It was the day before spring break, and Helena was going home for the week to relax. The other girls were all going to Florida together. Their goal was to suck off a cop, a librarian, a firefighter, a doctor, a bartender, and a DJ.

I personally didn't want to go home or go to Florida. I didn't really want to go anywhere. But when the cameras disappeared, I thought about what Sarah had told me all those months ago. I never mentioned it to any of the other girls for fear of word getting to Helena, but at their disappearance, I felt the need to confront her.

After nearly a year of inactivity, my sly and espionage oriented mind came back to me, the mind that I prefer and live most comfortably with. I discovered her hometown was not too far from the campus, and I even nabbed her home address from her archaic address book.

When I bravely knocked on the door of her suburban home I expected to see Helena completely naked, but that was simply something I'd grown accustom to back at the sorority house. Instead her mother answered the door.

"Oh, hello, can I help you?"

"Yes, hi, I'm Kim Lazenby, a friend of Helena's from WVU."

She smiled in acknowledgment and said, "She's out running a little grocery errand, but if you'd like, you can wait in her room."

"Sure, thank you very much, Mrs. Bucciarelli."

"It's the second door on the left, dear."

There in her room I found the evidence I needed. All the cameras were in a bag on the floor, and the footage downloaded onto her computer. Not all of it, but a good amount, perhaps the first week. More importantly was her journal, opened to a page somewhere in the middle. On the front cover, in big bold letters read:

SEXUAL PSYCHOLOGY EXPERIMENT: WHAT MAKES A SLUT

That was the first dagger in my heart. The second came when I read through the pages to find chapters on each girl in the sorority house. I skipped directly to the last one -- mine. Somewhere in the third page revealed the only part I needed to know:

"Kim is perhaps the most heart-wrenching case in the entire experiment, basing nearly all of her decisions on the romantic bond she thinks she has developed with me. She's all but admitted that she is deeply in love with me, and does nearly everything I command her to do as long as I do not directly insult or hurt her emotionally. It did not take long for me to utterly woo her, a much shorter period of time than I expected. By using simple psychological tactics I had her head over heels for me. What remains to be seen is how desperate she is to have love returned to her. I will do many tests on Kim, but unfortunately she will never acquire my love, she is simply a test subject."

PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers