Kim Lazenby's Resumé

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers

Still not a single word had been said when he started to lick her, bringing the odor of alcohol to her nether regions. She kept her hands to his head, and began to grind herself against his tongue, clearly enjoying something she had never received before, and experiencing it from one with expertise in the act.

She gave slight arches in her back whenever his tongue ran over her clit, a small button hidden in a proportionally small canal. This went on for about two minutes, and without even using his hands (probably thanks to the alcohol), Olive had her first orgasm of the evening. She shivered and tightened her legs over Garry's back, the response of a mild orgasm.

She pulled on his hair to remove him from his work, and sat up in an attempt to unbutton his pants and return the oral favor. She successfully removed his penis, but didn't get a good look at it before he stopped her, shaking his head. He wanted no time wasted.

Of course I realized that the video evidence of Olive cheating on Ted would not be enough to take the two of them down. Thanks to my research, I was able to fit the two together to create their downfall perfectly. As I mentioned, Garry was a semi-devoted Catholic. He did not always exercise the values of his religion, but he did tend to exercise the restrictions, namely the ban on birth control.

The women of the Pentar family had many children. Olive was the oldest of seven. So as part of my research, I confirmed that their fertility was much stronger than the average woman. To make sure that I could use that in my favor, I stole Olive's birth control pills while I was at her house party and replaced them with sugar pills. I would have told you earlier in the narrative, but I try not to be too obvious about my foreshadowing.

Put those two factors together and what do you get? Never mind, I digress.

Garry pushed the slurring Olive onto the well embellished bed and removed her panties. She closed her eyes, awaiting what would not only be her physical release, but mental as well. Had she been sober and well sexed at that point, she would have been thoroughly disappointed by Garry's underwhelming size. Lucky for him they were both smashed.

At first, he had trouble squeezing into her, but it wasn't long before he managed to gain entrance. He began fucking her strongly, albeit arrhythmically, and started enjoying the intoxicating sound of her encouraging, "Ooohh..."

Unable to keep a constant tempo, the headboard of the queen bed would hit the wall at random intervals, drowning out the sounds of both of their enjoyment. Then, when the first word was spoken, Garry gained the inspiration to keep the headboard banging: "Harder," whispered Olive.

Garry's moans turned into oh's. Olive's ooh's turned into overwhelmed aah's. Garry felt the tightness of Olive's vagina loosening up his inhibitions, and Olive felt the friction of Garry's penis cooling down her hatred.

It wasn't long before Garry pulled Olive off of him and flipped her over. Climbing onto the bed, he lifted her ass into the air and stuck himself back into her, holding her hips tightly. His pace slowed down and his force increased, sending a shockwave across her ass with each impact. Even with his enthusiasm, the second word had to be spoken: "Harder!" Olive cried. Her aah's turned into ungh's.

Olive's elbows gave out and her torso fell to the bed. She started to rub her own breasts over her bra as Garry fucked her from behind vigorously. I imagine every boy who watched the video instantly came as Olive unknowingly looked directly into the camera and said three more words: "Fuck me harder!" she screamed.

As much as he was able to in his current state, Garry went as hard as he could. They both shouted a multitude of aah's, oh's, oooh's, ungh's, and mmm's. It wasn't long before Olive had her second orgasm. Her convulsions compressed the compartment containing his cock, which was just enough to push him over the edge. Perhaps it was the excitement of sleeping with someone else or the alcohol, but Olive said the last words of her video, another thing I didn't expect: "I want your cum inside me," she breathed.

And that was it. Garry released himself inside of her, a plentiful amount thanks to his recent inactivity. He finished and stayed inside of her for several minutes, regaining his breath. Olive remained stagnant as well, still in euphoria. It would be the last time she would feel so good.

**********

The second part of the video is less graphic, but what is seen created such an uproar that I got paid extra.

Ted entered the garage and got into the back. It was very evident that he expected to get a girl. To that point, he hadn't thought of Fred in that way. That would change in a matter of minutes.

The window of the car was open, and Ted turned the radio on, setting some R&B to the scene. Fred entered through the door to Ted's back. He stood there for quite some time, feeling nervous and shy. Most likely for fear of rejection, he found a makeshift blindfold, a burlap sack.

Being sure not to alert him, Fred tiptoed over to the car and slipped the bag over Ted's head. When he jerked forward, Fred did his best to sound sexy. "Shhhh."

Ted laughed a little under the bag and leaned back against the door again. Fred got into the car through the other side and completely switched his mood to that of his most recent character in the theater: cocky and arrogant. The only difference is that he got to play it gay this time.

Fred ran his hand over Ted's crotch slowly, creating his erection that showed strongly through his jeans. Unfortunately for Olive, he was about the same size as Garry. Fortunately for Fred, a very inexperienced homosexual, he was about the same size as Garry.

Unable to wait any longer, Fred unzipped Ted's jeans and removed his sweaty manmeat, keeping it warm with the friction of his hand. He applied just a little extra pressure with his thumb, much to Ted's pleasure. "Damn, baby you know just how it works." Just to keep him happy, Fred kept up his masterful handjob for another five minutes, invoking a few twitches from Ted's hips.

Unlike his hand, Fred's mouth had much less experience with the penis. So to warm up, he started to lick up and down the short shaft of Ted' phallus. "Don't tease me, baby," Ted laughed. As it turned out, his amateur status was working out.

When Fred finally engulfed the head of his cock, he let out a drawn out sigh. Olive abstained from giving him blowjobs lately, so any quality was acceptable, especially considering the large amount of alcohol he had consumed. "That's right, suck it bitch," Ted gruffed.

"God your so hot," Fred slipped. Without noticing, he had spoken. Ted took off the bag and saw a man sucking his dick.

"What the fuck?!" Fred jumped in fear as Ted screamed. "What the shit are you doing, man?"

"Listen, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to trick you but... I am unbelievably attracted to you," Fred admitted, officially coming out of the closet for the first time after me.

A little pause cut the air before Ted exploded, "I'm not gay, get away from me!"

"Doesn't it feel good, asshole?!" Fred snapped. I may not be able to blame everything on the alcohol, but that I can. And the same goes for Ted's response.

"Yeah, I guess it does," Ted's intoxicated mind forced him to say.

"So what the fuck is the problem then? You're not sucking my cock I'm sucking yours. What difference does it make if you just get to sit there and enjoy yourself while I do all the work?"

"Hey just calm down," Ted said, now feeling a little guilty.

The camel's back had been broken, and Fred gave a great theatric monologue. "You listen here, I've spent the last four years being flirted with by girl after girl. I tried my best to like them but I just couldn't do it. No matter how many blowjobs I got and no matter how many girls flashed their tits at me, I just couldn't get any pleasure out of it. I even fucked Marcy Daly twice. And we did some dirty fucking stuff too, but nothing did it for me. Guess who likes getting tied up? But nothing worked for me. Because I'm gay. Now I finally get a chance to express that and you can't let me have it."

"Fuck it dude, just blow me," Ted said, resigned as possible.

"With pleasure," grunted Fred.

His newfound resentment put vigor into the stroke of his hand on Ted's cock. The skin grew red from the quick friction, and the head stayed well salivated. Fred took his other hand and placed it on Ted's balls, then squeezed them lightly, causing Ted to yelp.

"Say you like it," ordered Fred.

"Shit, what the fuck?" he screamed.

"Say you like it!" he demanded, now squeezing a little harder.

Ted was both afraid for his genitals and in extreme pain as he submitted, "Shit, I like it, I like it!"

"Mean it," Fred threatened.

"I like the way you're handling my cock," he mumbled.

"Very close," he said, squeezing just a smidge harder.

Ted broke and pretended for a quick moment that he was somewhere else. "I like the way you're handling my cock, sir!"

"Better." Fred put his hand back on Ted's leg and returned his mouth to the cock before him. His hand moved ever faster, and the recipient seethed in both pain and pleasure. The orgasm that came was almost forced.

Fred took the entirety of his friend's cum in his mouth. But rather than swallowing, he leaned up and cam face to face with Ted. He spat the cum back at him, and watched it slide down his face. But that wasn't all of it. He spit the last of it on the seat, and proclaimed, "Good luck getting that stain out. Maybe you'll remember me after we graduate."

**********

Sarah was sent to the maid's room where she sat down and bit her lip in anticipation and fear of failure. This is the only time that Sarah did not exhibit her usual apathy. She chewed her fingernails, paced around, and for a moment, prayed. Luckily for her she wasn't doing anything embarrassing when Pam walked through the door.

Pam came in with a look of great surprise. Sarah stood before she could turn around. "Wait," she said, "don't go. I asked to get a room with you."

"Why?"

"I have to tell you something."

Pam came in and sat down next to Sarah, now concerned for her close friend. "What's up?"

"Promise me you won't walk out of the room?"

"Promise."

"Pam, I'm in love with you. I have been for like a year. I know you hate gays, and I'm not, but... I am bisexual. I don't expect you to love me back; I actually thought you'd hate me forever. I just had to tell you. I'm sorry."

Pam sat there, unmoved. A million thoughts rushed through her mind. But what came strongest was her conversation with me a week prior. She replayed the whole thing several times, fighting the urge to storm out of the room and never look at Sarah again. Fortunately for me, the most prominent part of the memory was the embarrassment of being yelled at by a man.

Sarah sat there, growing more and more afraid of losing Pam. Her blank stare frightened her very much. She ran through the possible outcomes, but only the negative ones. Then Sarah made eye contact with her.

"You love me?" Pam asked.

Sarah nodded. Pam nodded back. Then she smiled, a sexy and seductively devilish smile. In one swift motion, Sarah was on her back, Pam on top of her, tongues intertwined and slipping back and forth with each other swiftly.

Sarah's leg was bent, and Pam started to grind against it. Sarah started to whimper both with pleasure and with happiness. Pam, on the other hand, was experiencing a whole new level of sexuality. It's safe to say that in just a few kisses, Pam had gone from strictly straight to lustfully lesbian.

Sarah, afraid of overstepping her boundaries, let Pam make all the first moves. When Pam's hand shot down her pants and started rubbing her pussy over her panties, Sarah returned the favor. They both moaned on each other's lips and savored the feeling of each other's fingers.

Pam moved Sarah's panties out of the way and spread her vaginal juices about her pelvis. Sarah became so distracted by the pleasure that she stopped her work and just enjoyed receiving the passion of a good girl gone bad.

"You know what I want?" said Pam.

"What?" moaned Sarah.

"I want you to cum. Can you do that for me?"

"I can do that as many times as you want, baby. If you earn it."

Pam inserted a finger inside of her, and began to thrust it in and out of her. Sarah bounced slightly with the rhythm of her efforts. But not too long after, Pam stopped.

"Take off your clothes," she whispered, ending the phrase by biting Sarah's ear. Pam rolled off her and got the pleasant surprise of seeing Sarah stand up and begin to strip.

Sarah swayed her hips and dipped her knees, dancing around an imaginary pole that inspired her to show of a level of sexiness that she would neither dare to show any man nor be able to feel otherwise. She removed her top, and threw it at Pam, who nibbled it as Sarah continued to expose her pale skin inch by inch. She stuck her ass out, pressed her tits together, blew kisses over at Pam until at last there was nothing hidden. She returned to the bed and helped Pam out of her confining clothing as well until they both laid naked on the maid's bed.

They kissed again, and Sarah mounted Pam, erecting her body and towering over the new vixen beneath her. "You're sure you want this?" Sarah asked.

"More than anything in the world," replied Pam. "Now give me your pussy."

Sarah inched forward with her knees until at last her nearly dripping and engorged lips hovered over Pam's face. Although inexperienced, Pam knew what she liked, and began to perform on Sarah accordingly. She circled directly at her hole first, and then gave one long lick from bottom to top. She lightly flicked at her clit for just one second, and then repeated the procedure again and again.

Sarah could not be in a better state of euphoria. She bucked her hips every time she felt the surge of electricity from Pam's tongue. She held on to the top of the headboard and looked past her heaving breasts to see Pam's eyes looking up at her. "That's wonderful..." Sarah cooed. She gasped loudly when she felt greater pressure on her clit. It took her by such surprise that she came, soaking Pam's face.

"My turn," Pam said.

When Sarah was ready, she rolled onto her back. Pam got on top of her and began kissing her yet again. She rubbed her body up and down Sarah, feeling their hard nipples hit each other. Her excitement and enthusiasm surprised Pam, but there was certainly no objection.

Pam rolled off and let Sarah take the same position. She kissed from her lips down to her neck, over her supple breasts, across her stomach, and at last to her eager pussy. Sarah took an entirely different approach to cunnilingus.

She stuck her tongue as far inside as she could, eliciting a gasp and a, "Yessss..." from Pam, who began to rub her own breasts and pinch her nipples. The more pleasure she felt, the more she caressed herself.

"I've never felt so good, Sarah... Why haven't we been doing this all along?"

"It's not so bad to dyke it up, see?"

"You're so right... I should have tried this long ago... OHHH!!" She screamed as she received her first orgasm in quite some time. She shivered and convulsed, and returned the favor of soaking Sarah's face with her cum.

Sarah licked her lips and smiled. "One more for the road?"

"What do you have in mind?"

Sarah moved to position herself just right and placed her pussy against Pam's, her left leg over her partner's right. "How's this?"

Pam smiled and began the scissoring. They bucked their hips, voiced their pleasure, and stared into each other's eyes. Their skin became damp and sweaty as they both worked their hearts into making the other cum again.

"The best part about fucking girls... is that you never cum just once..." Sarah said, panting heavily.

"Sarah, I think I've loved you all along," Pam admitted.

"I couldn't be happier. Ahhh!"

Perhaps it was love that gave them their orgasms at the same moment. They fell on their backs and squirted at each other. When they recovered, they partook in the staple of any loving couple's post-sex activity: cuddling. But for Pam, it would be the last time.

**********

The video didn't last very long, but did become popular on porn sites for a while. Eventually it was successfully erased, but how I'll never know.

Olive became pregnant with Garry's child. The soulless bitch she was, she had no trouble getting an abortion, but not before word got out. Garry received hazing from the rest of the baseball team for the rest of the school year. Neither of them has been seen since.

Ted received several beatings from the more homophobic students at Polk High. Fred would have too, but he had plenty of gay theater friends to back him up. His embarrassment came from the same kind that a girl would receive for kinkiness and slutiness. Nobody took him seriously, and everybody spat at his feet.

Pam suffered the worst of it. When she learned that there was a video of what she had done, she nearly dropped out of high school just a month before graduation. Instead, she stuck it out and after graduation became a devoted nun. Sarah, heartbroken, forever became an introvert and has never loved since.

None of them walked at graduation.

**********

I went to Lyle later that week after school. I didn't want to bring it up during Government class for fear of word getting out that I set up the whole thing.

"$500. Fork it over," I coldly ordered.

"Absolutely. I couldn't have asked for more, thank you very much." He started counting the twenties so that I knew it was the right amount. When he handed it to me, I looked at it intently. That's when I knew that I would be doing this much more often. I knew that this would not be the last job.

"Thanks, Lyle. Have a nice life," I said. I turned around and expected never to speak to him again. I was going to go home and listen to more Rush, or maybe explore Yes. Instead, I turned back to him one more time. I walked to him and got dangerously close. He looked frightened, probably expecting to me chew him out for some reason. Even I'm surprised with what I did. I threw my hand to his cock, and squeezed it with a massaging motion for just a quick moment. He stood there with a look of shock as I turned around. I smiled and thought, "Kim, you're in for a whole new world." Arriving home, I put on the wonderful video I produced and masturbated, feeling accomplished and new.

I used to be the shy rocker girl. Now I'm Kim Lazenby, social assassin.

PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers