Kim, Lynn, and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim and I started at Lynn's shoulders and worked our way down slowly. Lynn lifted her arms and we washed her armpits and then down to her breasts. We soaped them up well, making sure that they were very clean. Lynn's nipples were quite hard by now and were a dark rose color. The areolae crinkled nicely and the large nipples themselves stood out about half an inch.

"Mmmmm," Kim said. "Those are pretty nipples!" She squeezed the nipple closest to her, which got an appreciative sound from Lynn.

We continued down, lathering Lynn's soft tummy. She was already hanging on to us as I had done earlier, but she spread her legs wider in invitation. Kim and I moved our hands down to her hips and we laced our fingers together when our hands touched on Lynn's pubic mound. We leaned forward and kissed each other.

Lynn opened her eyes and looked down at us. "Hey, hey, you two lovebirds, I thought this was about me at the moment!" We laughed and mumbled "Sorry." Lynn closed her eyes and leaned her head back, muttering, "Well, all right then, just as long as we're clear." I chuckled.

I got a little more soap from the dispenser and started washing her ass, soaping her cheeks up and running my soapy hand between them. I used my other hand to cup her mound, which was radiating heat. Lynn sighed happily and shifted her weight slightly. Kim, meanwhile, was bending over and washing off Lynn's thighs.

I let my hands join and spread Lynn's pussy lips at the base with the fingers of my left hand while running one finger gently up the edge of the lips in the front. I would've loved to plunge into her pussy, but I still had soap on my fingers. Lynn was enjoying what I was doing nevertheless.

Kim stood up slowly, slithering her front against Lynn all the way up. I moved my right hand out of the way, but kept playing with her pussy with my left hand behind her. Kim started kissing Lynn hotly. Lynn responded in kind and I saw Kim put her left hand on Lynn's pussy and push two fingers into her. Lynn reached over and grabbed my cock and slowly pumped it up and down, but she kept kissing Kim. I wrapped my arms around both of them and we stood under the shower for a moment.

"There's someone in this group who hasn't been soaped up yet," I said. We both looked at Kim who said "Oh, fuck that, I want to get into the water with everyone!" She ducked under the shower and scrubbed off the soap that was sticking to her and stepped carefully into the hot tub.

"Ooooooh! Ahhhhhhhh! Oh, that's good after a day at the office!" Kim said as she lowered herself into the hot water. Lynn was scrubbing off carefully, then turned the shower over to me. She walked to the edge of the tub and daintily dipped a toe in.

"That's perfect!" she said. Lynn stepped into the water and paused. "That's my sore ankle and it always feels so good to put it in hot water like this." She sighed and shut her eyes. A moment later, she put the other foot in, then slowly stepped down. I was almost done rinsing off and had the pleasure of watching two bathing beauties settling into the hot tub. I was particularly pleased that they were sitting next to each other.

I turned off the shower and walked over to the edge of the tub. The women were looking up at me.

"The view's terrific from here," Kim said, looking at my cock.

"I rarely get to see it in such striking form on camera," Lynn said.

"I feel like a sundial," I said.

"Well, I wouldn't get overly smug," Kim said, "It's probably more like a stopwatch." They giggled. I smiled.

"I did leave myself open for that," I said ruefully. I stepped into the hot water and paused and let the pleasure of really hot water on my feet wash over me. I walked down into the tub and stood in the middle. Kim and Lynn were sitting next to each other with an arm around each other's waist. Lynn was at the edge of the hot tub seat, so I sat down next to Kim. I put an arm around her waist. Lynn's hand ran up and down my forearm. Kim snuggled into me and put her head on my shoulder. Both women stretched out and leaned back.

The view was wonderful: two gorgeous women next to me in the tub, their breasts breaking the surface of the water and their nipples delightfully hard. I leaned back and stretched out, too. My back was relaxing as the jets kneaded my muscles with hot water. It looked like the women were both wallowing in similar feelings of blissful relaxation.

After a few minutes of blissing out, Lynn tapped my forearm very gently. I opened my eyes and looked at her. Lynn quietly pointed at Kim between us: she was floating gently and appeared to be half asleep. If Lynn and I hadn't been holding her, she probably would've drifted across the tub. Lynn put her hand on Kim's knee and motioned with her eyes for me to follow. Kim didn't open her eyes when she felt us touching her; she just made a little noise and spread her legs a few inches.

Lynn started moving her hand up the front of Kim's thigh. I did the same. At Kim's hips, we slid our hands along the side of Kim's ribcage up to her armpits, then up and over her breasts and down the front of her. The whole process took the better part of a minute and Kim made small noises of appreciation during the process.

We ended up with our hands back on Kim's knees. Lynn now moved her hand to the inside of Kim's thigh and, together, we slid our hands up the inside of Kim's thighs. Kim spread her legs wide for us and we stopped with our hands just below the juncture of her thighs, holding her legs open. Lynn leaned over slightly and sucked Kim's right nipple. I once again followed suit and we both held Kim up in the water, sucking her nipples and licking her breasts while we massaged the insides of her thighs and her lower belly.

Kim was definitely getting aroused by all this attention. Her eyes were still closed but she was moving her legs and raising her pelvis when we were pressing near her pussy. If one of us sucked particularly hard on a nipple, Kim would arch her back and push the breast up. Lynn looked at me and smiled and we kissed over Kim's chest. I felt Lynn's fingers touching mine and then she pushed a couple of her fingers into Kim's hot pussy.

Kim groaned loudly and arched her back, biting her lower lip as she came back down. I went back to sucking Kim's nipple. Lynn kissed her way down to Kim's tummy. I could see her working her fingers deeply into Kim's pussy, the way Kim liked it best. (Lynn told us later that she had watched how Kim tended to get off when she was on the reflector and had noticed that this was Kim's favorite way to get finger-fucked.)

Lynn certainly had been paying attention. She had moved from Kim's side to the center of the hot tub. Kim had her legs hooked over Lynn's shoulders and her knees were spread so her pussy was open. Lynn had her left hand pressing the top of Kim's pubic mound and her thumb and fingers trailed down on either side of Kim's pussy. She was working Kim's pussy with three fingers at this point, not too fast, but very thoroughly. Kim's toes were tightly curled and her thighs were tight.

I was having a good time watching Lynn bringing Kim off and tweaking and pulling Kim's nipples. Kim was lost to pleasure by this time. Her eyes were open and unfocused and she kept opening her mouth, gasping or moaning, then closing it again and biting her lower lip. I cupped her breasts and moved my hands down her front to her hips and back up again. Kim enjoyed that, but it was being completely overwhelmed by what Lynn was doing.

Lynn moved in slightly and said softly "Kim?" There was no response, so Lynn said "Kim?" again, slightly louder. Kim opened her eyes and looked at Lynn, who hadn't stopped working her fingers in and out.

"Would you like to cum for us now, honey?" Lynn said in a quiet voice.

"Yes, please," Kim said, in a small voice.

"We'd like that, too, Kim," Lynn said. "Just relax and go with wherever it takes you."

Lynn dislodged her fingers from Kim's pussy. She held her fingers up to her nose and said "Oh, she does smell good!" to me in soft but excited tones. Lynn licked her fingers and said "Mmmmmm, that's good! We're going to do more of that later!" Lynn came back around to Kim's right side. She pulled Kim's pussy lips apart with her left hand so Kim's clit popped up. Lynn then cupped Kim's pussy with her right hand and brought her middle and ring fingers up so they curled deeply into Kim's pussy again.

Once she was in position, Lynn started working Kim's pussy with her right hand while rubbing the clit with her left hand. Kim's eyes were wide open and I could see the blush starting to form on her chest. I kissed Kim and she reached around me and started kissing me furiously, tonguing me and breathing hotly into my mouth.

As Kim started cumming, she threw her legs wide apart, giving Lynn complete access to her pussy and clit. Kim was making short gasping yells into my mouth as she kissed me. She was holding on to the back of my neck with one hand while her other hand pulled at her nipples. I was holding her around her shoulders and kissing her back.

Kim's orgasm didn't stop. Kim usually came big, which was always pretty, but this one kept growing. Her legs dipped down into the water and she squeezed her thighs around Lynn's hands. Suddenly, she let go of my head and rolled over towards Lynn, who she wrapped around and started kissing as hotly as she'd been kissing me a second before. Lynn kept working Kim's pussy and tried to kiss her back as hotly as she could.

Kim's orgasm finally crested. Kim threw her head back and pulled Lynn's head into her chest and, somewhat to my surprise, did not scream. Instead, Kim made a deep growling noise and pulled herself into Lynn as tightly as she could. Lynn's hands slowed and she carefully disengaged her hands and ran them up Kim's back and around her shoulders. They stayed tightly conjoined, kissing deeply, for over a minute. Kim finally let go slowly and she carefully sat down in the hot tub between the two of us again.

After lying in the water for a moment with her eyes closed, she embraced me and kissed me deeply. Kim looked into my eyes and said "I love you so much!" She then looked over her shoulder and said to Lynn, "You're amazing! You make me incredibly hot and you're an amazing kisser!"

We stayed close in the tub for a couple more minutes. Kim alternated kissing both of us while Lynn and I stroked her and each other. I finally had to get out and said "I'm going to boil if I stay in here any longer." I pulled myself up so I was sitting on the edge of the tub. Lynn and Kim ducked under my right leg so they were between my legs, then they went back to smooching and touching.

I enjoyed watching them both. Lynn and Kim were both big women, but they were remarkably different. Kim was fairly well-muscled and she tended to be on the tanned side. Her breasts were large but firm and her nipples were dark. Her hips and legs were particularly strong and she had dark, tightly-curled pubic hair. Lynn, on the other hand, was a natural blonde and had very light skin to match. She was freckled down to her knees. She was in good shape, but looked softer than Kim. Lynn's breasts were larger and softer, with dusty pink areolae and nipples (although her nipples were actually bigger than Kim's). Lynn had a large, wispy pubic mound but her pussy lips were larger and pinker than Kim's. Both of them had toenail polish, which was very cute: Kim's toes were a candyapple red, while Lynn's were a dark pink.

I stroked Kim and Lynn as they were kissing. They leaned back slightly and looked up at me and smiled. "You're wonderful to watch," I said.

"We like having you watch us," Kim said. Lynn nodded in agreement and said "It's not the normal-sized digital audience we've gotten used to, but you're very appreciative."

"Extraordinarily appreciative. I feel privileged, actually. The two of you are fabulous. And very nice to touch, too," I said.

Kim and Lynn looked at each other for a moment. There was a small nod from Kim and she said "I think we should do something for Lynn here."

"What'd you have in mind, sweetie?" I said.

"I think you should fuck her hard while I watch," Kim said. This brought me up a little short.

"I think I can manage that," I said. "Lynn?"

"Oh, I've wanted that for ages," Lynn said. "And I love the idea of Kim watching us. I've even thought of doing you on camera."

"We may be able to arrange that, too," Kim said with a smile.

This was moving a lot faster and a little farther than I had been expecting of this weekend and we hadn't even made it all the way home yet. We hadn't even made it out to dinner yet!

"Well, they put the mattress in these rooms for a reason," I said. "Be a shame not to take advantage of it." I leaned back.

"There's something I want to do first," Lynn said. She scooted up a little further between my legs and took hold of the base of my cock. "I've watched Kim do this half a dozen times on camera and I wanted to try it for myself."

Lynn put her lips against the very tip of my cock and, exquisitely slowly, lowered her head on me. She took a great deal of time, pressing and massaging my cockhead with her tongue softly. She had gotten half down my cock after a minute and a half. It felt wonderful.

Lynn pulled her mouth off my cock for a moment and leaned over and kissed Kim. Kim touched Lynn's breasts while they kissed. Lynn said "He's very tasty. I like that odd sweet flavor."

"It's a little different from a lot of guys," Kim said. "I think you'll like it when he gets heated up."

"I'm going to forego that just for the moment, actually. Eating you has gotten me very hot and I want to feel this thing inside me," Lynn replied.

"Get out of the tub, then, and I'll be only too glad to ravish you," I said.

Lynn stood up and stretched. Kim did the same thing and they ended up rubbing their tits across each other, which broke them up laughing. Lynn walked out of the hot tub and gave me a hand up. I embraced Lynn and kissed her while Kim was getting out of the tub. She caught my eye over Lynn's shoulder and smiled happily. She mouthed "I really like her!" to me.

Lynn noticed I was peering over her shoulder and turned around and saw Kim. She reached her hand out to Kim, who joined us in our embrace. Lynn said "You two are adorable. I feel all warm and buttery just being with you."

"You're beautiful and a wonderful kisser," I said. "And I love your breasts!" Kim chimed in. Lynn laughed and said "I'm fond of yours, too." We ended up kissing together, tonguing each other hotly while we held on to each other.

I broke first and said "I have some evil intentions in mind. Would one or both of you care to join me at the other side of the room?"

Lynn said "Ummmmmm… no, not yet. I want you to eat me first."

"Fine by me," I said.

"You don't understand," Lynn said. "Ever since watching you eat Kim on the camera a month ago, I've wanted to have you eat me. I like fantasizing about that when I jill off."

"I see."

"So what I'd like to do is to sit on the bench and get myself hot for you two, then have you eat me."

"Just John?" Kim said.

"I'd like you to kiss me and suck my nipples while he does it if that's okay with you," Lynn said.

"Oh, definitely! Yes, please!" Kim said.

Lynn sat down on the wooden bench near the hot tub. She leaned back and spread her legs in the position we were used to seeing her in on camera. Lynn put her right foot up on the bench off to one side so she was spread very wide. We could see that her pussy lips were sticking way out and her pubic mound looked very puffy. She put her index finger on the tip of her clitoris and sighed.

Kim was standing next to me as we watched Lynn, holding my arm. As Lynn started moving her finger around her clit in small circles, Kim sighed as well. Lynn opened her eyes and said to Kim "Do yourself for me, beautiful." Kim curled two fingers into her pussy and moved them in and out slowly. She sighed again.

Very soon, both Kim and Lynn were making squishy noises together, though Kim's were definitely louder: Lynn liked stroking herself with her fingers while Kim liked plunging her fingers in and out. I was pulling my scrotum, partly because it felt good and partly because I was concerned I'd cum far too quickly if I actually touched my cock.

Lynn was looking like she was lost in a world of her own, so I figured it was a good time to eat her. I dropped a towel on the floor in front of her for my knees and knelt between her thighs. Lynn stopped stroking and pulled her pussy lips apart, exposing her clit, which was large, pink, and shiny. I pressed my lips against hers and ran my tongue up her slit. Lynn gasped. I shifted my position so I could spread her thighs wider with my hands and licked her again. This elicited a much louder groan from Lynn.

Lynn tasted very good, rather light and peppery. (By contrast, Kim tasted darker, muskier, and hotter.) I licked Lynn's clit for a minute or two. She made little cooing noises every so often that were very sweet.

Kim sat down at the far end of the bench and placed her hands on Lynn's breasts. She rubbed Lynn's breasts slowly and pulled on her nipples. Lynn spread her legs and I ducked under her so her thighs were on my shoulders. I dug my face in further and started tongue-fucking her. She definitely tasted hotter the deeper I went, but Kim still had her beat for deep, penetrating muskiness.

I heard Lynn say "Oh, Kim!" and I looked up. Kim was leaning over Lynn and sucking one of her nipples while her hands were running up and down her chest and torso. Kim's breasts were hanging in Lynn's face and Lynn started sucking on one of Kim's nipples in response. Kim raised her head in pleasure for a moment and I could see her bite her lower lip, then she went back to sucking on Lynn's nipple.

Lynn's pussy was slippery with her juices and I was burying my tongue deep into her. I stroked the tops of Lynn's thighs and then ran my fingertips along the backs of them, which got a little trill out of Lynn. She spread her legs a little more and I felt her trailing her toes across my back. I pulled her pussy wider with my thumbs and moved my head down to get deeper inside her.

I found out later that Lynn was having little waves of orgasmic pleasure. Unlike Kim, her thighs didn't tense up, but she get juicier. I felt her pussy get slipperier a couple times and she was perfused with a much sweeter taste. I didn't care; I just kept on eating her. But Kim did notice right away when Lynn came: Lynn stopped sucking Kim's nipples and was gasping silently. The second time this happened, Kim stopped sucking Lynn's nipples and started kissing her. Lynn wrapped her arms and Kim's head and they kissed hotly while I ate Lynn.

Lynn was stretched out on the wooden bench by this time, with her head half in Kim's lap and one leg cocked and against the wall. The other leg was trailing off the bench. Lynn's legs were over my shoulders and I had my arms around Lynn's waist from underneath while I ate her as deeply as I could. Lynn and Kim were holding on to each other tightly and kissing and breathing hard.

Lynn's orgasm was impressive. With both of us holding her at either end, she could only try to open herself wider to us and explode, which is just what she did. Lynn's stomach and legs rippled as she pushed her cunt harder into my mouth and she tore away from kissing Kim for a moment to make a throaty cry, after which she fastened her mouth on Kim's breast and sucked very hard. Kim made a high "Aaaaaaaaaah!" noise and hugged Lynn tight.

Lynn came down quickly. She relaxed completely in our arms and seemed to melt. I stopped eating her and looked up. Lynn was smiling at Kim, who leaned down and kissed her very softly. Lynn looked at me and said "That was wonderful! Can I take the two of you home with me?"