Kim, Lynn, and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably not, but you're welcome to visit frequently," Kim said.

I disentangled myself from Lynn's legs and sat up slowly, kissing my way up the inside of Lynn's thighs and calves as I did so. I stretched and looked at the clock, started slightly, and said "I hate to inject a note of reality into this ménage, but the clock on the clubhouse wall says it's about time to go." Lynn and Kim looked at the clock and Lynn said "Oh my goodness, our hour's almost up!"

Kim looked at my cock, which was still hard and said "We're leaving you hanging."

"I think I'll be okay," I said. "Besides which, we're just going out to dinner at this point. It's not like we're on a six-hour road trip or something."

"Actually, if it were a six-hour road trip, I'm sure we could do something about this in the first fifteen minutes on the freeway," Lynn said. She stood up and stretched vigorously and added "That was very nice, but that wooden bench does leave marks." She turned around and we could see pink stripes where she'd pressed down between the slats on the bench. Lynn turned back to us and said "Well worth it." She came up to me and I nuzzled her belly button with my nose and kissed the top of her pubic hair. "We'll do more of that, I'm sure."

"I'm going to get into the tub briefly to rinse off," Kim said.

"Good idea! I will, too," Lynn said. The women stepped into the hot tub and started kissing and touching. I smiled and shook my head, thinking "I've created a monster!" Seeing as how we only had eight more minutes, I got dressed quickly.

"I'm going to go settle up at the front desk," I said. "You two water sprites should get dressed."

"Oh, all right!" Lynn said.

"If we must," Kim added. She pulled herself out of the tub. I stepped out of the room and walked down the hall to the lobby.

The receptionist was one of the regular staff members. I recalled seeing her a couple times before. I pulled out my wallet and produced a credit card, saying "The other two are getting dressed. They had to squeeze in a last few minutes in the tub."

"No problem," she said. She processed my card and I signed the receipt. I handed her the receipt and her pen and she thanked me, then said "Just a second, you've got something on your nose." She reached up and removed what turned out to be a blonde pubic hair. We both looked at it and she smiled, then I laughed. A moment later, Kim and Lynn, suitably dressed, came around the corner. I thanked the receptionist again, who smiled back at me and said "I hope you had a good time, sir." I nodded and we exited.

As we got into the car, I said "Where would you two like to go for dinner? Lynn, you'd said something light or something Indian earlier?"

"I've changed my mind," Lynn said. "I'm ravenous. How about steak?"

"No problem," I said. "Kim, steak okay with you, too?"

"Definitely! I've worked up a serious appetite."

"Then it's steak."

I drove up to Northgate to a steak place that I was fond of, the kind with Western décor and peanut shells on the floor. We got lucky and were seated fairly quickly. The waiter led us back to a booth near the back. The three of us sat down, with Lynn and Kim on either side of me. The waiter came back a moment later with water, menus, and bread. We ordered steaks and soft drinks. The waiter left and I sat back.

"This is just what I had in mind," Lynn said.

"Good steak place, eh?" I said.

"Yes, but that's not what I was talking about." She looked around to make sure that no-one was looking and then lifted the red oilcloth tablecloth and ducked down below the table. "Kim and I talked about this while you were flirting with the cashier at the hot tub place." I felt her hands on my crotch and I spread my legs while she felt around for my zipper.

"We thought that it wasn't fair for you to wait all through dinner with a hard-on and Lynn said she really wanted an appetizer that they probably didn't have on the menu," Kim continued. About this time, I felt my stiff cock being freed from my underwear and Lynn's mouth slamming down on top of it.

"Holy crud!" I said. I sat up a little and put one hand on Lynn's head and stroked her hair. She was really going to town on my cock and, while she wasn't going completely down to the base, it was clear that she was getting most of it in her mouth.

I looked at Kim. She said "I love you, John. Enjoy it. Think of how much fun it's going to be, cumming into Lynn's mouth and trying not to make any sound." She smiled at me and gave me a soft kiss. I sighed, trying not to turn it into a groan.

The waiter arrived, bringing our soft drinks. I tapped Lynn's shoulder to let her know the waiter was here but she didn't even break her rhythm. Her tongue kept stroking the shaft of my cock as she sucked me. I thought "Oh, I am so going to get you later for this!" as the waiter set the drinks down. He hadn't noticed anything untoward; if he thought anything of it at all, I'm sure he thought that Lynn was off at the bathroom. Kim smiled at the waiter and said "Thank you." He said "My pleasure," and departed.

When the waiter was gone, Kim giggled and leaned into me a little closer. I had my other arm around her waist. Kim reached under the table and held on to the base of my cock while Lynn was sucking me. I felt her make a ring with her thumb and forefinger right at the base and gently jerk me into Lynn's mouth.

"Don't you wish you could see what was happening?" Kim said into my ear.

"Actually, I'm okay with the mystery. It's the danger that's turning me on. And the two of you, who are the hottest women I've ever known."

"Ooooooh!" Kim said. "Well, you're in luck, because we've got the rest of the evening ahead of us." She squeezed my cock and ran her hand over my pubic mound and back up as much of my cock wasn't in Lynn's mouth. Lynn was almost all the way down my shaft by now.

This was incredibly hot. I was getting close to cumming and I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to keep quiet. Kim was nuzzling and kissing my ear and the corner of my jaw and Lynn's hands were on my thighs. She could taste my excitement and was bobbing her head on my cock.

I could feel my balls tightening and I said in quiet, urgent tones to both of them, "I'm cumming!" Kim locked her lips on mine and gave me a deep, passionate kiss. I moaned and gasped into her mouth while cum shot out of my cock and Lynn swallowed and sucked and swallowed again. As the sensations of her mouth on my cock got to be too much to bear, I put my hand and her head and held her still for a moment and whispered "Stop! Stop! Too much!" Lynn slowly disengaged, although I flinched when she kissed my cockhead. She carefully put my cock back in my pants and carefully zipped me up.

A moment later, Lynn popped up from underneath the table. She reached for her purse and extracted a compact. She straightened her hair in the mirror and said to Kim and me, "I look okay?" Kim smiled and said "Lean this way for a moment."

Lynn leaned over and Kim wiped a small drop of cum from Lynn's collar. She showed it to Lynn, whose eyes danced with laughter, then licked it off her fingertip. Lynn licked her lips in response and made a couple of exaggerated swallowing motions. She took a big sip of her soft drink and said "That hit the spot." All three of us started laughing.

As much as I wanted to kiss both of them, I felt it would be a bit unseemly to be necking with one woman, let alone two, so I settled for holding them tightly. We nibbled warm sourdough bread from the basket and played footsie under the table. Dinner arrived a few minutes later and our attentions were focused on the steaks, which were excellent. After a delicious interval, we all leaned back and sighed happily.

"That was fantastic!" Kim said.

"Boy, I'll say!" I replied.

Lynn nodded and said "Wonderful!"

"Does anyone care for dessert?" I said.

"No, knowing you, you've probably got three kinds of ice cream and rare fruits just lying around the house," Kim said.

"Well, it's only two kinds of ice cream and one kind of rare fruit, but, um, well, yes, I do."

"Let's settle up and head home, then," Lynn said. I flagged down our waiter and we paid the bill and left.