Kim, Lynn, and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gripped Lynn's waist while Kim climbed on top of me. She adjusted me slightly so the tip of my cock was in her pussy, then put her hands on my solar plexus and lowered herself on my cock. I had Lynn's pussy on my mouth, Kim's pussy wrapped around my cock, and a cheering section on the reflector. I could feel but not see that Kim had leaned forward and was stroking Lynn's back and waist. Kim held my hand for a moment and our fingers interlaced and squeezed in a silent "I love you!" I reached out and stroked Kim's breasts and her left thigh for a moment.

Lynn felt this and said "I want to get some of that, too!" She lifted off my mouth (darn!) and stood up and stretched. (We heard a muttered "Ow!" as her knees popped.) She glanced at the screen and laughed.

"What is it?" I said.

"The reflector's as full as I've ever seen and everyone is watching us," Lynn said.

"That's not surprising," Kim said. "We do have a rep, after all." She smiled.

"That's not all of it, though," Lynn said. "There are two blowjobs and an impressive looking fucking going on, too!"

"Okay, that is different!" I said. I pulled myself up on my elbows to see better. Kim stopped riding me for a moment and turned her head.

"I can't see," Kim said.

"Don't get up, beloved," I said. I lay back down. Kim smiled and poked me in the ribs, but she didn't get up and resumed fucking me.

Lynn typed a message to the reflector that said :Mighty impressive, folks! Okay, here's our second act!!: She checked the camera and said "I think we'd do better with it in a different place." Lynn set the camera on the top of the monitor, looking down at us on the floor.

"Looks good, I'd say," Lynn said. She looked at the monitor screen. "You're recording this?"

"Yes," I said. (Busted, darnit!) "I figured we might enjoy looking at it later to see what the folks on the reflector saw. I've got the microphone going locally as well, so we'll have sound even if it's not transmitting to the rest of the audience."

Kim tweaked my nipples very hard, eliciting a small yelp from me. "You really should have asked us," she said, but I could tell she wasn't upset. "So, I think that we'll have to watch it later and critique your performance and make you try over anything that doesn't look like you did it well enough. Hmmmm??" Kim grabbed my nipples and made like she was about to pull them very hard if I didn't give the right answer.

"Oh, yes, ma'am!" I said.

"Good!" she said. "Lynn, you were about to do something?"

"Yes, but I think I've changed my mind about what," Lynn said. She moved over to stand next to Kim and spread her legs. Kim reached between Lynn's thighs and pulled her close. Lynn tilted her hips towards Kim. Kim took the hint and started licking Lynn. Lynn swiveled her hips gently as Kim ate her. Without Lynn on my shoulders, I was able to participate by pumping up into Kim's pussy.

Lynn held Kim's head and pressed her into her thighs. Her eyes were closed and she swayed back and forth slightly. We stayed in those positions for a few minutes until Lynn shivered and said "Oh, that's nice!" She pulled Kim's head back and leaned over and kissed her vigorously.

"That was delightfully quick!" Kim said.

"You'd warmed her up in the bedroom upstairs, honey," I said.

"Actually, you both had warmed me up considerably!" Lynn said. "Which means that we're ready for the next course." She put her hands on Kim's shoulders and said "May I ride him for a while?"

Kim smiled and said "Of course, precious." She looked at me and said "Is that okay with you?"

"Sure," I said, "but I want you up here where I can kiss you." Lynn held out her hands and assisted Kim to rise off my cock. Once again, they wrapped around each other and kissed for a moment until I cleared my throat. They broke their kiss long enough to look down at me.

"Something's getting cold!" I said.

"And….?" Kim said.

"Well… uh, nothing, I guess, I was just making an observation. Not, I suppose, that either of you care." I sniffed.

"We'd probably better get back to it, else there'll be no putting up with him tonight, will there?" Lynn said.

"Not at all," Kim said. "He'll be all pouty."

"Oh, very well, beautiful, I guess we'll just have to pay a little attention to him, then," Lynn said. She straddled my hips and got into position, inserting my cock in her hot, wet pussy. "Oh, yeah, that's exactly what I wanted!" she said.

Kim lay down on her tummy near me. I wrapped my arms around her as Lynn began rocking forward and back on my cock and playing with my nipples. Kim's face was next to mine and we kissed and nibbled each others' tongues and lips.

"Do you know how much I love you?" Kim said.

"Almost as much as I love you," I replied, kissing her more.

"I love you more than I've ever loved anyone," she said. "I think I love you as much as I've ever loved everyone else put together. It isn't just that you fill me up emotionally; I'm overflowing with how I feel about you. It's like waterfalls and you make me want to laugh and cry at the same time. I'm incredibly, unbelievably happy with you and I'd like to spend my life with you."

"I feel the same way," I said. "You're the most amazing woman I've ever known, in bed or out. You're beautiful and funny and sweet to me and you love my cats. You even laugh at my jokes, and if that's not a sign of love, I don't know what is."

Kim tucked her head into my chest for a moment and ran her hand over my pectoral.

"I want to ask: did I just hear the implication of a proposal of marriage in what you just said?" I asked.

Kim was silent for a moment and said "Yes, you did. I want to marry you and live together for the rest of our lives."

"I'd like that, too, honey. Let me make it formal: will you marry me?"

Kim looked up at me and said "Yes." We kissed hard and I could feel tears leaking out of both of us.

I looked up at Lynn, who'd been watching us. I saw tears in her eyes, too. "What's wrong, Lynn?"

"I'm very happy for you and at the same time I'm feeling left out," she said. "I think I love both of you and I don't want this to end."

Kim sat up and pulled Lynn down to us and covered her face with kisses. We were both hugging her. Lynn was snuffling and looking sad. Kim and I looked at her and looked at each other. I nodded slightly to Kim, who said "Lynn, we love you, too. It's not going to be a completely closed marriage. You've very special to us and there'll always be a place for you here." Lynn smiled for a second and then started bawling. We both hugged her tighter and petted her until she stopped crying.

"Just overwhelmed?" Kim said.

Lynn gulped and nodded. "Mmm-hmm!" She gave us a brief smile and then tucked her face back into Kim's arm. Kim laughed a little and said "I understand perfectly." She kissed Lynn again.

And again.

And again.

And the kisses got a little longer and hotter until Kim and Lynn lying facing each other and were kissing intensely and running their hands over each other. I was lying behind Lynn and did my best to snuggle her from behind and hold her breasts. Lynn paused and lifted her leg up and over mine and said, "Fuck me from behind." I scooted up slightly and slid my cock into her hot cunt. Leaning back from her slightly, I grabbed Lynn's hips and started pumping into her.

Kim and Lynn went back to kissing, but Kim was now focusing on Lynn's breasts. She sucked on Lynn's nipples and kissed her way down between them and then back up again. Lynn had been trying to finger Kim during this but gave it up when we were both focusing on her and just lay back and enjoyed the pleasuring we were giving her.

I took hold of Lynn's shoulders and pulled her into me while I fucked her. Kim scooted in closer and wrapped her arms around Lynn from the front and they started kissing intensely. Kim's hands were stroking my ribs and then I heard her mumble "Ah-ha!" There was a bit of fumbling and Kim hung on to my hip bones and started pulling me into Lynn along with my stroking. This had the effect of squishing Lynn between the two of us on each in-stroke and we held her tightly even when I pulled out.

It was easy to get into a solid rhythm this way and we were fucking on the floor firmly. Kim cradled her head against Lynn's breasts and Lynn was gasping each time I pushed in. I moved my hands from her shoulders to her waist. With my arms wrapped around her, I leaned back and started pushing hard.

Kim let go of my hips and cupped Lynn's vulva. My balls brushed the tips of her fingers every time I pushed in and Kim pressed down slightly so my cock went in at a different angle that felt just a little deeper still. I raised up so I could see Kim over Lynn's body and mouthed "I love you!" to her. She smiled and mouthed it back at me, then faced Lynn and said "Lynn? Lynn, honey?"

Lynn had clearly been off in her own world with her eyes shut. She said "Yes?" in a drifty voice.

"We love you, honey," Kim said.

Lynn sniffed loudly and said happily "I love you both, too." She sniffed again and said "I'm so completely happy with you!"

Kim put her hands on Lynn's breasts and kissed her again. While I was watching the woman who was now my fiancé and our girlfriend, I felt my orgasm arrive without fanfare. Still pumping, cum started flowing out of my cock. I didn't spurt; it just felt like someone had turned the tap on and I was pouring cum into Lynn. I was able to keep moving even while I was cumming, but the change in the noise we were making alerted Kim to the fact that I'd cum and she buried her face in Lynn's crotch and started licking Lynn's clit while I sprayed semen everywhere.

My cock popped out of Lynn's pussy, still spewing fairly heavily, and Kim directed it straight into her mouth. I could feel the difference but wasn't immediately sure of what was happening until I felt my cock go into Kim's throat on my third stroke. That started a whole new wave of cumming: I arched my back and groaned loudly and several jets of cum shot hard from somewhere near the base of my spine from the feel of them.

Lynn was watching all this hot, wet action between her thighs and said simply "Oh, GOD!" and started cumming. She shuddered and gasped and it looked like the proverbial full-body sneeze. I gripped her waist tightly and pushed my cock into Kim's mouth a couple more times while the last couple jets of cum slid down her throat. It was suddenly too sensitive and I pulled back. Kim, thankfully, was used to my response by now and let me pull out of her mouth, but she cupped my balls gently and cradled her head on Lynn's thigh and kissed Lynn's public mound.

We just lay there for a couple minutes without saying anything. The love I was feeling for both Kim and Lynn was overwhelming. I'd never felt so safe and warm and loved in my life. I pressed tightly into Lynn's back and hugged her every so often. Lynn sniffed once or twice and started crying gently again. Kim came back up and we wrapped our arms tightly around each other.

"Meltdown?" Kim said. A tear rolled down her cheek as well. Lynn nodded and gulped. "Me, too. John's in the same state," she added, seeing me tearing up.

"I've never—" Lynn started, then paused and gulped. "I've never… felt this happy." There was another loud sniff.

"Me, neither," I said. I hugged both women. "You two are unbelievable." A thought occurred to me. "And we've been watched all the way through this, you know." Lynn and Kim started slightly as they realized that we'd been on camera, then relaxed.

"They'll never get another show online as good as this one," Lynn said.

"Not even close!" Kim said. I looked up at the screen from where we were on the floor. The reflector looked like it was full. What activity I could see seemed passionate and very intense, but most of the watchers seemed spellbound. A couple were just sitting there with their mouths hanging open slightly.

"It looks like we've broken new ground for everyone," I said. "Best of all, we recorded this."

"Okay, you're not showing this to anyone else without both our clear permissions, right?" Kim said.

"Of course not, sweetheart. It's just for us and anyone else we may choose to show it to. But it's really private stuff. Particularly since it's got the spiciest marriage proposal ever on it."

"Oh, my, yes!" Kim said.

"I want a copy of this for cold winter nights in Anchorage, though," Lynn said.

"Sure thing, honey," Kim replied.

"Say, do you two realize that we're a reverse sandwich?" I said. There were puzzled replies of "No" from both.

"Yup," I said, "we have sourdough between a couple of hams." They both groaned and Lynn said "You love him that much to put up with that for the next 40 years?"

"I do wonder sometimes," Kim said, "but I suppose we'll have to make do."

"I can stand it if you can," Lynn said, and snuggled happily into Kim's breasts.

"Hey!" Kim said. "Let's go upstairs and rinse off and get some tea. We've got a wedding to plan!"