Kim, Lynn, and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," I said, "I don't know that I've ever heard a woman describe in detail how she set up a seduction."

"Learning anything new?" Lynn said.

"Not exactly," I said, "but it's just amusing that women do almost the same things as men."

"Why wouldn't we?" Kim said. "We're the same species, well, sometimes anyway."

"I dunno," I replied. "I think I like hearing a woman talking about the planning that goes into it with the same tone that a guy does. Although there's a little more finesse on your part, I must say. Never mind, do go on, please. This is fascinating."

"I was all dolled up for the evening," Kim said. "I wanted to look casual enough but at the same time look as glamorous and inviting as possible."

Lynn nodded and said "Been there myself. Tough call when you don't want to be too obvious."

"Jim arrived a little before seven that evening. We introduced ourselves formally and I showed Jim around the studio, which was mostly a matter of giving him a moment to peer around the place. The futon was folded up into a couch in front of the TV and VCR. It was the frameless kind, which was very cool because it would hold its shape in whatever configuration it was folded into. I also had a couple of big foam bolsters that came with it. They made for good foot rests and, as it turned out, they had other uses, too." Lynn and I lifted our heads and looked at her. Kim giggled and said "Just seeing if you were listening. I'm getting there soon!" We settled back down.

"The chicken had another five minutes to go in the oven. I asked Jim if he'd like a glass of wine. Yes, he did, so I handed him the bottle of chardonnay I had in the refrigerator and a corkscrew and said 'If you would be so kind?' Jim smiled and popped the cork with finesse. I let him pour us each a glass of wine. We clinked and drank."

"Dinner was nice and we talked about school and plans for the fall and so on. Donna was right: he really was a nice guy who listened well and I had a little trouble in not throwing him to the floor and attacking him. When we were done with dinner, I put the leftovers away, stacked the dishes in the sink, and said 'Let's get more wine and watch the movie.' I split the remainder of the bottle of wine between our glasses while Jim cued up the tape in the VCR. We sat down on the couch together and started the movie. We weren't side-by-side, but I made sure that we were within reaching distance."

"We'd both seen 'The Seven Samurai' before, but I loved it and it looked like Jim was also a big fan. We were so thoroughly engrossed in the film for the first hour that I didn't do anything. But about the time the samurai get back to the village, I got up and grabbed the two bolsters and set them in front of the futon so we could put our feet out. The thing is, there was only place I could set them so they'd work for that without blocking the TV and that meant that I'd be sitting a lot closer to Jim."

"Okay, this is exactly what a guy would do!" I said. "Did you experiment with the position of the couch so you could make this work the best?" There was a brief "Uhhh, well…" from Kim and Lynn and I burst out laughing. Kim blushed and said "Okay, okay, so I'm no better than either of you." We both kissed whatever bare patch of skin was nearest us and snuggled back in.

"Keep going, Kim, it sounds like you're getting to the good part," Lynn said. She cupped Kim's left breast.

"I was now sitting very close to Jim on the couch. Both of us had our feet up on the bolsters, but the bolster was about six inches higher than the couch. When I shifted my legs a little, the skirt had a tendency to slide up my thighs. I moved my legs every few minutes so that by the time another half hour had gone by, my skirt was actually about a third of the way up my thighs. Jim didn't notice my legs at first, but about the time the skirt went just above my knee, he started looking at my legs. It was just a glance now and then, but as the skirt got higher, he was looking more and more." Lynn made a happy noise.

"I'd also snuggled down into the couch so I was lower than Jim even though I still wasn't quite touching him and my boobs were visible if he looked down and to the right. I could hear him breathing a good deal harder, so I knew I was getting to him. My biggest problem at this point was pretending I didn't notice him looking at me, which was complicated by how hot I was getting. I liked him looking at my legs enormously and was feeling very hot and damp between my legs."

"Finally, when he'd been looking at my tits for over a minute without once looking at the screen, I made my move. I looked up at him, directly into his eyes. It was obvious that he'd been looking down my blouse and he blushed and mumbled an apology and looked away. I sat up and turned his face back towards me and kissed him hard with my mouth open."

"Ooooooooooh!" Lynn said. She shifted her position slightly so she was sitting up more. I rolled onto my back and looked up at Kim and at Kim's breasts. She smiled down at me and stroked my forehead.

"We were necking hard on the couch almost immediately. He had one arm around the middle of my back and was cupping a breast with his other hand. That was turning me on even more and I was kissing him and panting and trying to unbutton his shirt."

"She's like this now, you know," I said to Lynn. "She manages to be subtle up to a certain point, but when the dam bursts, the towns downstream get flooded."

"I'd noticed that, myself" Lynn said in a dry tone. "It's like she's trying to be cool as a cucumber and then when she hits her boiling point, she's thinking of cucumbers for some other reason."

"May I point out to the two of you that you happen to like that?" Kim said.

"You may."

"Uh-huh."

"So we're both pawing at each other on the couch and I've got his shirt mostly unbuttoned and he's got both his hands under my top and is squeezing my breasts. I say 'Just a minute, let me take my top off.' I stand up and whip my top off and then unsnap my bra and throw that in the corner where the top had landed. Jim's awestruck staring at my boobs. He stands up and peels his shirt off and throws it in the general direction of my top and we wrap around each other, chest to chest, and start kissing and pawing at each other again."

"Jim kisses his way down my neck and then down my front and starts kissing and sucking my breasts." I catch Lynn's eye and sit up. We both start kissing our way down Kim's neck and pay some more attention to her breasts. Kim made a little noise in her throat and spread her legs a little more. "It was something like that."

"We've both got clothing on below the waist still. Jim kisses his way back up my chest and we're kissing again when I feel his hand on my pussy. I spread my legs a little but the futon got in the way, so I put my left foot up on the futon. Jim reached under the edge of the skirt and cupped my pussy. He pressed into me and I could feel that I was already squishy."

"The bow for the waistband of the skirt was on the left side. Jim pulled the bow with his right hand while squeezing my pussy and the skirt fell off my waist. Because he wasn't letting go of me with the other hand, though, it all bunched up around his forearm. We both looked at this for a moment and then I said 'One second' and backed up and stepped out of my skirt."

"I was standing there in these pretty white panties with lace trim and the biggest wet spot you've ever seen. Jim said 'Oh, my GOD, you're gorgeous!' He kissed me hard, then started kissing his way down my front but this time he kept going. Jim knelt in front of me and kissed all over my tummy and tickled my belly button with his tongue. He reached up between my legs so his hand was pressing the top of my ass and pulled me into him and he kissed down to the top of my pubic mound."

"I wasn't doing anything but standing there enjoying all of this. Jim hooked the top of my panties with his fingers and ran them around the top to loosen them up. He pulled them over to one side so my pussy was visible and he kissed the front of it. That was definitely what I'd been hoping for."

"Jim stood up again and cupped my pussy again, but this time he started working two of his fingers into me. We were kissing hard and I had my hands running up his forearms and over his chest and down his front. His cock was tenting the front of his pants and it felt really good. I wanted to taste it, so I unsnapped his slacks and they fell off of him. Jim stepped out of them and kicked them out of the way."

"We were both standing there in our underwear and hotter than hell for each other. I pulled his hand away from my pussy, which was almost as disappointing to him as it was to me. But I think I got his interest back by holding on to it by the wrist and sucking the two fingers that had been inside me. I swirled my tongue around the finger tips and his eyes got kinda round and then closed while he wallowed in what I was doing."

"I knelt in front of him and pulled his bikinis to one side and pulled his cock out. A little thin, but very pretty, and I don't think I was honestly in any condition to judge objectively. I grabbed his hips and pulled his cock right into my mouth. Jim let out a gasp and held on to my head and started pushing in and out of my mouth slowly. I could tell he was being careful about not going too deep, but I could take a lot more so I opened my mouth wider and pushed down further and he went in another inch and a half."

"Jim had about two thirds of his cock in my mouth and was in heaven. He tasted pretty good and I realized that I could taste a bit of Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap, which meant that he'd washed extra careful for this, which meant that he'd hoped to get laid, too. I giggled, which comes out as a slurpy kind of noise when you've got a mouth full of cock."

"I'd been planning on sucking on Jim until he exploded in my mouth, which wasn't going to be much longer, but Jim suddenly lifted me up and said 'I want to do something.' After he stepped quickly out of his bikinis and threw them out of the way, he picked up the futon and half unfolded it so that it wasn't quite a bed or a couch. I pulled my sopping panties off while he was adjusting things. Jim then moved the bolsters to the open side so there was a big channel in the middle with big rails on either side. He said 'Lie down in the middle.' I did, but I still wasn't sure what was happening."

"Jim hooked my legs over the rails on either side and I realized I was lying there, spread-eagled, with my legs up and my cunt wet and spread open. I said 'Ooooooh, I like this!' Jim smiled and said 'I thought you would.' He knelt in front of me and pushed a couple of fingers inside me. I was positively drippy by this time and it felt great. Jim worked me for a couple minutes and he really knew what he was doing.

"But Donna had said he was really good at eating pussy and I didn't want to miss that. I said 'Eat me.' Jim looked at me and I said 'Eat me. Please!' He smiled and scooted down and held my thighs apart and started licking me."

"Oh, God, Donna was right: Jim was wonderful at this! Jim was pulling my lips apart and tickling my clit with the tip of his tongue, which was sending me through the roof. He'd then devote some attention to the hole and was actually fucking me with his tongue. Then he'd like the outside of my pussy and then he'd do more of everything. I loved it! And all during this, Jim kept making little noises. I could tell he loved doing this."

"I came quickly and then came again, harder. He didn't stop licking me when I came. If anything, he was licking more. I didn't stop him, because it all felt so good. After he'd been doing this for another five or ten minutes, I came a third time. This one was really big and hard and I was thrashing around and making lots of noise. After the third time, I couldn’t take any more and pushed him away."

"Jim looked up between my thighs and smiled evilly at me. 'That was great!' I said."

"'Thank you.'"

"'What can I do for you?' I said. 'Would you like me to blow you?'"

"'I had something like that in mind, but maybe just a little different.'"

"'I'm open to experiments at this point, Jim. What would you like to do?'"

"'I want to fuck your tits.'"

"'You what?'"

"'I want to fuck your tits. I'll show you. I think you'll like it.'"

"Jim moved up so that he was straddling my rib cage and laid his cock between my breasts. He positioned my hands so they were pressing my tits together around his cock. Jim said 'Keep them together like that.' And he started fucking my tits."

"God, tit-fucking turns me on!" Lynn said. "There's just something so… filthy about it!"

"That's what it felt like to me, too," Kim said. "It had the same sort of filthy thrill that I'd had the first time I had a boy come in my mouth. It was really hot stuff. Jim was getting off on it and had his eyes closed while he pumped back and forth. I loved watching the tip of his cock pop out between my breasts and there was a little shiny spot of precum on the tip."

"We did that with me on my back for a few minutes and then Jim said 'Sit up, please!' He got off me and helped me to a sitting position. He knelt right in front of me and pressed his cock back between my breasts and held my shoulders and fucked my tits from a kneeling position. It was really hot. Jim was getting close to cumming and I felt his cock start sliding a little smoother from a bigger squirt of precum. I pressed my breasts together hard and Jim slammed his cock hard into my boobs and I felt him spurting huge amounts of cum. I moaned along with him as he came."

"Jim had deposited a huge load on my chest and his abdomen. He slowed to a stop and arched his back with his cock still lodged between my tits. I felt one last squirt of semen and he leaned backwards. His cock slipped out of my breasts and he fell slowly to one side. There was cum all over both of us. I lay down next to him with my head on his chest and we lay there, panting for a few minutes. Finally, Jim said 'You like that?'."

"'Oh, yeah!' I said. 'That was great! I've never done that before. Where'd you hear about it?'"

"'I had a girlfriend my senior year of high school. She didn't want to risk getting pregnant, but she loved sex, so we came up with a lot of things that you couldn't get pregnant from. She loved getting eaten, too, so we did that a lot. And she liked me fucking her mouth. Half the time, she'd come lightly when I shot off in her mouth.'"

"'All that practice sure paid off, Jim. You're wonderful!'"

"'Thank you. I like the way pussy tastes.'"

"'You're hired.'"

"'I'd still like to fuck you, you know.'"

"Oh, God, yes, please!' I said. 'But you're not hard enough yet. I think I can help you out. Do you want to fuck my mouth for a while?'"

"'Yes, please!' I scooted down a little and sucked all of his cock into my mouth. There were bits of semen all over it and a big dollop of cum was at the tip. I sucked and licked all of this and swallowed. He tasted very nice. Even nicer was the fact that he was getting hard again rather quickly. Donna was right again. Jim's stamina was impressive."

"Jim was fully erect at this point. I got up on my hands and knees and knelt over him and sucked him up and down. Jim pumped his hips into my mouth slowly. There was an occasional bit of drool that ran down the side of his cock, which always made me feel really slutty, like I was doing a really good job."

"It's true, honey; it is a sign you're doing a good job," I said. "And it does prove you're really slutty."

"You say the suh-WEETest things," Kim said. She paused for a moment and poured tea for all of us. After handing cups around, she said "I sucked Jim for a while and then climbed on top of him. He slipped right into me and we started fucking right away. I found that the rails he'd set up in the futon were something I could hang on to and even use to push up and down on. Jim was playing with my tits while I rode him."

"Jim said 'Want to try one more thing?' I said 'Sure, what the hell?' Jim said 'Play with your clit. Rub your clit while I fuck you.' He spread my pussy lips with his fingers. I reached down and fingered my clit with the tip of my index finger. Wow, that felt good! I was getting fucked and at the same time I was able to touch myself and make my clit feel really good. What was hottest was that I was doing this in front of Jim, who was almost a stranger. Early exhibitionism."

"All of this just ripped through me in about 20 or 30 seconds and I came huge, bouncing up and down on Jim's cock. I shrieked but I kept rubbing my clit and bouncing on Jim, but I had to stop. I half-fell on top of Jim, who'd stopped pumping for a moment while he held me. I was shuddering and he held on to me."

"Jim gently rolled me off of him and said 'Lie down again.' I did and he got over me on his hands and knees so his cock was sticking down right above my mouth. I put my hand around the base of his cock so it wouldn't go too deep and slowly slipped his cock into my mouth. He fucked my mouth slowly. I could taste both of us on his cock as it slid in and out."

"Jim was oozing precum on my tongue for several minutes and then his balls tightened under my hand and he shot deep into my mouth. I gulped and swallowed all of it. He slowly and carefully pulled his cock out of my mouth and lay down next to me. 'I think I'm finished for right now,' he said."

Lynn snorted. "That sounded like a pretty good initial showing by my standards!"

"Mine, too," Kim said. "Jim stayed the night and we did it twice more in the morning."

"Holy cow!" Lynn said. "Why can't I meet men like that?"

"They're all younger, for one thing," Kim said. "But now you've got two people to pay attention to you, so you have nothing to complain about." Lynn smiled. "I phoned Donna after Jim had gone and she just laughed herself sick at me. Apparently, he'd introduced Donna to tit-fucking and masturbating in front of him and blowjobs from above and she'd loved all of it, too."

"So did you keep seeing him?" I asked.

"We weren't doing anything else, so we ended up being fuckbuddies for the rest of the summer. It was good and I definitely got mileage out of the futon."

"Wow!" I said.

"Well, I told you I knew what it was like to have sex on a futon," Kim said primly.

"You weren't kidding," I said. I paused and looked at Kim. Telling the story had gotten her warmed up: her breathing was up and her breasts were slightly flushed.

"Lynn," I said. "I think our beloved has gotten herself slightly overheated once again."

"You could be right about that, John. What are you thinking we should do about it?"

"I think I should fuck her from behind and you can eat her. But this is just to prove that you can do things on a couch just as well as you can on a futon."

"Mmmm, yes, please!" Kim said.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute!" Lynn said.

"What?" I said.

"A couple things. First, it's late and as much as I'd like to help you ravish Kim some more, I'd like something a little snugglier."

"So you're proposing what as an alternative?" I said.

"Yes, Lynn, bearing in mind that it sounds like you're suggesting that I don't get ravished, we should consider this carefully," Kim added.

"No, no, I'm not suggesting that at all. However, I think we should do this in bed, because we can snuggle into bed and then fall asleep immediately afterwards." Kim and I looked at each other.

"It's your call, honey. You're the potential ravishee," I said.

"Your couch is lovely, John, but I like the idea of the bed for playing in," Kim said.

"Okay," I said, then said to Lynn, "You said there were a couple of things? What's the second?"