Kim, Lynn, and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn and I looked at each other and nodded. Kim had had enough teasing. We snuggled into Kim on either side again. We each put a hand lightly on her pussy. Kim pushed up very gently. She was very hot. I could feel warmth radiating on my hand.

"Are you ready to cum, princess?" Lynn said.

"Yes!" Kim said instantly. Lynn and I pressed down a little more on Kim's pussy. She bit her lip and made a growling noise.

"Is there anything special about how you want to cum?" Lynn said.

"Ummmm…. I want you to sit over my face so I can eat you. I've been smelling you for the last half hour and it's been driving me mad."

"We've been in the same boat, honey. You're shiny with juice at this point." Kim groaned again.

"John, fuck me with the big purple dildo! And I want you to lick my clit, too!"

"I like it!" I said. I grabbed the purple dildo from the bottom nightstand drawer and ran into the bathroom to rinse it off. By the time I got back, Lynn was already kneeling carefully over Kim's face facing Kim's feet. She was gently raising and lowering her hips, bringing her hot pussy down to Kim's mouth.

I lay crossways on the bed and spread Kim's lips. I slid the tip of the dildo up and down to lube it slightly, but it was unnecessary: Kim was very wet already. After slipping the head of the dildo inside her, I pushed the dildo firmly home. As it slid in to its full 10 inches, Kim shrieked, which was muffled by Lynn, who ground down on Kim's face.

I pulled the purple dildo out until just the head was still inside Kim. It was shiny with Kim's juices and smelled wonderful. I pushed it back into all the way and got a similar reaction to the first time I pushed it in. I gently twisted the dildo left and right. Kim shifted her hips back and forth in response. I leaned down and licked her clit while I pulled the dildo out about halfway. Kim inhaled and said "Yes!" Gripping the end of the dildo firmly, I pumped Kim's pussy with it. She was pretty close judging by the way she tasted.

Lynn had been bouncing a little on Kim's face and tweaking and twisting Kim's nipples. She slowly leaned forward until her arms were extending along Kim's calves. Her face was just a few inches away from Kim's pussy. I kissed her deeply and said "Why don't you take over licking her?"

"Oooooh, I'd love to!" Lynn said. I sat up and repositioned myself between Kim's legs and used both hands on the dildo, which was a relief because my arm had been getting tired. Lynn, meanwhile, spread Kim's pussy lips a little wider with her hands and bent her head down so she could lick Kim's clit.

I pumped slowly at first, then picked up speed. The dildo went in and out about four inches, deep enough for Kim to feel it but short enough that I could keep the pace even. Kim was making her "Unh! Unh! Unh!" noise that said she was getting close and even with Lynn pressing down on Kim's thighs, her legs were quivering.

Lynn pushed her hips down, snuggling in tighter. Her ass wiggled a little as she settled further on Kim's mouth. Kim went back to eating Lynn, who raised her head up in pleasure for a moment before resuming licking Kim's clit. Working up to Kim's climax, I lengthened my strokes, slowing slightly so I could get the whole dildo in and out each time. Juices covered the dildo and tiny droplets were visible on Kim's pussy hairs.

Kim's first orgasm hit fast, almost like a bird swooping down for a moment. Her legs and arms jerked and grunted loudly. I kept pumping the dildo in to its full length. Lynn was licking all of Kim's clit, lapping it from the base to the head. I ran a hand over Lynn's hair and touched her shoulder.

The second orgasm was much bigger. Kim's legs and hips lifted off the bed. She pushed her cunt as high as she could. The angle for the dildo was almost straight in and out and I could slide the dildo all the way in quickly with no resistance. I pumped hard and fast while Lynn licked and sucked. Kim started a low "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" that slowly raised into a shout. On my next push into her, Kim started squirting. She was dribbling heavily even when the dildo was just poised at the entrance to her pussy, but shoving it in deeply gave her something to grip inside and a huge spray of juice shot out, hitting me in the face and chest.

Lynn pulled the lips away from Kim's clit a little more and lashed the clit head with her tongue. Kim made a deep growling noise. Her arms and legs were tugging at the restraints. I gave the dildo another deep push and was reward with yet another spray of juice.

As Kim started coming down, she pulled away from Lynn's pussy and gasped "No more! Please, stop!!" I let go of the dildo, which was still deeply in Kim at this point. Lynn raised her head and said "Don't stop eating me, please!"

Kim went back to licking Lynn, but a moment later, Lynn said "I need something in me, too." She clambered off of Kim and slid the dildo out of Kim's pussy. Kim gasped. Lynn said "I've gotta do this."

"Oh, let me see, please!" Kim begged. I pulled the blindfold off of her and quickly tucked a pillow under her head so she could see better. Lynn was kneeling next to Kim with her legs spread wide and was slamming the dildo in and out with both hands. Her breasts were flopping back and forth and she was watching herself intently.

"It's almost like what I saw her doing the very first night on the webcam," Kim said.

"Same here," I said. It was impressive to see Lynn doing in person what I'd jacked off to so many times on the webcam.

"Lynn, honey? Lynn?" Kim said. Lynn looked up from what she was doing at us. "We love you, Lynn." I nodded and smiled. "Cum really big for us, okay?" Lynn smiled and her eyes were bright.

Looking directly at us, Lynn plunged the dildo into herself half a dozen more times. She froze suddenly and held it deep inside of her. The only motion was a slight shudder and then Lynn exploded with a cry of "Oh, God!" and pounded her pussy a few more times with the dildo. She fell over on the bed near Kim with her legs spread and open still clutching the base of the dildo.

After unbuckling Kim's arms, I snuggled in between both of them. Kim sat up and unbuckled her legs and she and Lynn rolled into me. Lynn reached over me and was petting Kim's side, while Kim alternated stroking Lynn's chest and my chest. We held each for a moment or two and kissed and touched gently.

"Do you know what I've noticed?" Kim said.

"Is this a trick question?" Lynn asked.

"No, I mean, really. I've noticed that John has the two sexiest women in the world with him and yet he cums less than either of us. See, he's all stiff and wooden and we've been just cumming and cumming and never even thinking of him." Kim ended her speech with a little flip of her hair.

"John's a big boy and I don't think he's being deprived," Lynn said. "Depraved, certainly, but hardly deprived. He is able to ask for things on his own, after all."

"Yes," Kim said, "but I think we ought to do something for him after all the attention that's been lavished on us this evening."

"Like what?" Lynn said. She had started playing with my nipples at this point.

"Oh, I think that we aren't up to anything acrobatic at this point. How about a Queen of Hearts?"

"What's that?" Lynn said.

"My curiosity's up there, too, sweetheart. What's a Queen of Hearts?" I said.

"Okay, just a second." Kim pulled one of the decks of cards out of my nightstand and quickly flipped through it until she found a queen of hearts. She showed it to us. "What's special about the figure on the card?"

"It's a queen of hearts," I said.

"No, look at the figure, you goose!" Kim said.

We looked at the card for about 10 seconds and then Lynn said "Ohhhh, there's no lower half! It's two mouths and no waiting."

"Thaaaat's it," Kim said "Would you like to be top or bottom?"

"Cut for it."

Kim put the cards on my stomach as the most convenient flat surface and cut to a 9 of diamonds. "Not bad," she said.

Lynn cut to a 7 of clubs. "Oh, darn, you win!" Kim moved down to my waist and slurped me into her hot mouth. Lynn cuddled up half on top of me. She held my face and looked deep into my eyes.

"I really do love you two," Lynn said. She kissed me briefly and looked at me again.

"We love you, too, Lynn," I replied. Lynn's eyes brightened again and she kissed me longer this time.

While I was kissing Lynn, Kim was sucking me firmly and deeply. I moved my hips up and down, slowly pumping my cock in and out of her mouth. It was a lovely blowjob, just like she always gave, but I had a second woman to kiss and fondle at the same time and it was very hot.

Kim lifted her head up a moment and said "Lynn? He's about to cum. Wanna help me make him erupt?"

"Sure!" Lynn said. She looked at me and said "Excuse me, lover, but I have to go." She kissed me quickly and then dove down to join Kim. They got on either side of my cock and ran their mouths along the sides of my cock, up to the head and back down again. They kept their movements synchronized.

After cumming so many times today, what was left in the way of semen didn't shoot out of my cock, nor did I spray. Cum just rolled out of me and flowed down my cock, gathering in drops and a little puddle at the base of my cock.

Kim and Lynn kept moving up and down until the last of my cum had shot. Kim put her mouth gently on my cock and pushed down. I jerked a little, being hyper-sensitive, but Kim didn't thrash the head with her tongue or anything else that would have been too intense. Lynn kissed the base of my cock and licked at the pool of semen as well.

After cooling down for a few more minutes, we all agreed it was way past bedtime. We arranged ourselves under the covers, which took some juggling. I got into the middle at first, but it got far too hot for me to be between the two of them. We ultimately put Lynn in the middle and wrapped around her.

"I love you both," Lynn said. "I am unbelievably happy I made the trip down here."

"I love you, too," Kim said. "And John, I am filled to overflowing that I'm going to be your… wife! Oh, that feels good to say that. I love you so much!"

"I don't think there's ever been a guy who was as lucky as I am. I love you both and you're the two most gorgeous women in the world." I paused.

"What?" Lynn said.

"Oh, nothing, really. It's just that here I was thinking that sex with Kim had gotten so… humdrum."

"Poke him for me, will you, sweetie?" Kim said to Lynn. Lynn obliged.

"Ouch!" I said.

"I am not kissing it and making it better," Lynn said. "I'm going to sleep."

We adjusted pillows, rolled around a bit, and started drifting off. "Mmmmmmmm!" came from someone else in the bed. I couldn't tell whom, but it didn't matter: they were both here and I was a very happy man.

If you liked this, you'll also enjoy reading the "Kim and Me" series.