Kim, Lynn, and Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anise. They put just a smidgen of anise in their loaves here."

"It's great with soup," I added.

We nibbled bread and sipped water and wine and periodically told each other how good we looked. For my part, I found it beyond lucky that I had two such gorgeous, warm women in my life and that they seemed to feel the same way about me. Whatever I'd done in a past life, I couldn't imagine anything that would have merited a reward like this.

The waiter arrived with a tray of appetizers. He set it on the table and gave us each small plates to put food on and large cloth napkins. The waiter then poured the last of the wine into our glasses and asked, "Would you care for another bottle?"

We exchanged glances and Lynn said "No, thanks, I think we'll wait and stick with water for now. But, uh…" She eyed the pitcher and said, "May we have a refill on water, please?" She flashed him a smile.

The waiter said "Certainly!" He took the empty wine bottle and the water pitcher.

We looked at the food. Kim inhaled deeply and sighed. Lynn and I followed suit.

"This is impressive!" Lynn said.

"Yup, and this is just the appetizers," Kim said.

"Where do I begin?" Lynn asked.

"It's traditional to start with the kebabs, then move on to the salad and the couscous and the cigars," Kim said. "The melon slices are eaten last."

"What are the cigars?" Lynn asked, taking a kebab.

"They're kinda like Moroccan taquitos," I said. Kim was nibbling on a kebab and making happy noises.

"And all with the hands?" Lynn said.

"Yes," I replied. "But only use the right hand unless you really need to use two hands on something. It's considered very rude to use your left hand to eat with in many Middle Eastern countries."

"Why?" Lynn asked.

"The left hand is used for unclean things, like hygiene, so a lot of Middle Eastern countries think that you shouldn't use it for eating, because that's unclean. I suppose if you don't wash your hands much, it makes a lot of sense."

"Ah, but they have no idea where I've been putting my hands for the last 24 hours!" Lynn said, picking up a kebab by the end of the skewer.

"Yes, but you've washed, thankfully. And they did give us hot towels at the start of the meal, too."

We all nibbled kebabs and salad. Kim and I showed Lynn how to eat couscous, by rolling a portion into a small ball and popping it into your mouth. Lynn liked it and we ended up feeding each other a couple balls of couscous. Kim and Lynn were about to kiss but I cautioned against open displays of affection, saying, "The staff is mostly Moroccan and we don't want to risk offending them." Kim pouted and Lynn said "Oh, poo!" rather melodramatically. They responded by holding hands discretely out of sight.

We finished the appetizers and drained the last of the wine. The waiter brought us a refilled pitcher with an apology for taking a few minutes. Kim and I noticed he had directed his apology mostly to Lynn, who responded by inhaling deeply and saying "No worries. I think we're ready for another bottle of the same wine, though, if you don't mind." She flashed him another smile.

The waiter smiled back and said "Gladly!" He headed towards the wine racks.

We both looked at Lynn and smiled. She tried to look innocent.

"You've been flirting with him," I said.

"It does get us friendly service," Lynn said in a deliberately offhanded manner. She stared at the ceiling. Kim made a mild snorting noise and giggled.

The waiter brought the bottle of wine, opened it, and poured half a glass for each of us. "Dinner should be arriving in just a moment," he announced. He bowed slightly and left.

"I think we should make a toast," Kim said. We all raised our glasses. "Here's to us." Lynn and I waited for a moment, but nothing more seemed to be forthcoming. Kim said, "I rather felt that that was sufficient given how wonderful everyone at this table is."

"Arguably true," I said, "but I'm a romantic goop and I love saying how special you both are to me." Lynn looked a little dewy-eyed at this and I said "Anything you'd care to add, Lynn?"

"I've never been as happy as I am here and now. I'd like this to go on forever." She clinked her glass against ours and we all drank.

"That goes for me and John," Kim said. "Sooooo, I think we'll just have to make it go on forever." She squeezed Lynn's hand.

A busboy removed our small plates and the now-empty appetizer tray. "Oh, boy, dinner's about to happen!" I said, rubbing my hands.

The waiter came bearing a large tray with two large platters of food and a stack of dinner plates. He gave us each a plate and set food in the center of the table. "Enjoy your meal!" he said and left.

"Wow, this was the right choice!" Kim said.

"Boy, I'll say!" I agreed.

"What is everything?" Lynn asked.

"Okay, let's see…" I pointed at the larger of the two platters. "Going clockwise, this is ferakh maamer, which is chicken with a couscous and raisin stuffing, black olives and roasted red peppers, zucchinis, onion slices, parsley salad, and eggplant salad. Over here…" I pointed at the other platter "we have honeyed lamb, a vegetable tajine, more black olives and peppers, and chickpea flatbread, and the mound in the center is more couscous like we had with the appetizers to fill in any stray holes. Dig in!" I said, placing a piece of chicken on my plate.

The next few minutes were spent chomping and passing trays back and forth. The waiter appeared to ask if we were enjoying our meal. We all had our mouths full, so we all smiled and nodded. The waiter said "Very good," and left.

After another five minutes of dedicated eating, we had laid waste to dinner. We all sat back and admired the remains.

"God, that was wonderful," Kim said.

"I am so glad we chose Moroccan," Lynn said.

"Beats the heck outa hummus and pita bread, don't it?" I said.

"Very much so," Lynn said, "although I have met a few men in Anchorage who have the whole 'eating with your hands' thing to a T."

I wiped my hands and poured the rest of the wine in our glasses.

"I think we should sit here, finish our wine, and belch occasionally," I said.

"Great idea," Kim said.

Lynn belched loudly. We looked at her and she giggled and said "I figured I'd get the belching out the way first."

We drank wine, cleaned our hands off on our napkins, and even burped once or twice. The busboy cleared our trays and dinner plates away. The waiter appeared and said, "Would you care for dessert?"

"I think we're all stuffed, thank you, but coffee with cream would be wonderful."

Coffee came with the check. We drank really good dark coffee with lots of cream and felt warm and comfortable. Lynn snagged the check and said "My treat!" A few minutes later, we made our way out to the car and headed home.

On the drive home, I kept looking at Kim and Lynn. I kept wondering what they were planning. They were definitely bubbling with excitement. Both of them kept smirking slightly and I caught them exchanging an occasional look. Well, we were close to home, so it wouldn't be long.

When we got home, we stood in the carport. Kim and Lynn kissed me. Kim pointed at the downstairs door and said "We want you to wait downstairs for a few minutes. We'll come get you when it's time."

"Take a quick shower in the downstairs bathroom and put on the clothes in the closet in the office," Lynn said.

"You've been planning this for a while, haven't you?" I said.

"Weeks," Lynn said. "About 2 hours after we set up me coming down here. It's kind of a gift for you and Kim."

All I could think of to say was "Oh, my!" I kissed Lynn again, hugged Kim and kissed her, and said, "I love you." I looked at Lynn and said, "I love you, too." Lynn smiled.

Kim gave my cock a gentle squeeze and said to Lynn "I think we're going to get a lot of use out of him tonight." They walked up the stairs to the main level.

I debated looking at the clothes first, but decided to shower first. My decision was largely influenced by a note taped to the closet door that said, "No peeking!"

I showered and toweled dry. I heard a muffled comment in a low voice, followed by the sounds of Kim and Lynn moving the couch across the living room. A moment later, there were the sounds of other pieces of furniture being moved. The anticipation was overwhelming and my cock felt like it was made of oak. I felt an occasional flutter deep in my grown.

I padded naked to the closet and opened it to find a box with a bow on it. In the box were a pair of dark purple silk harem pants, a short black open vest with a gold fringe, and thin black costume gauntlets. The light bulb went on: the choice of a Moroccan restaurant had not been accidental. There was no doubt that whatever Kim and Lynn were planning was all about belly dancing and Kim's harem fantasy.

Slipping the vest on took but a few seconds. Putting on the harem pants was complicated by my completely erect cock, which I had to maneuver past the drawstring waistband. A small drop of precum had gathered on the head. I wiped it off with a finger and tasted how sweet it was. The gauntlets were soft leather, held closed by a Velcro patch.

I walked into the bathroom struck a few poses in the mirror. I looked great, but I had to smile at how silly the harem pants looked with the huge tent caused by my cock. The pants had a fly held shut with three buttons running from the waistband to the crotch gusset. The vest only came halfway down my ribs. The fringe added another couple inches, but I had a large bare strip showing around my middle.

I walked back into the other room and listened to what was going on upstairs. I heard bare feet occasionally walking hurriedly across the living room and one or two questions and answers between Kim and Lynn, then silence.

I was vastly too excited to do anything but stand around and fidget. After about five never-ending minutes, I heard the door open and Lynn came downstairs. She was wearing the silk blouse she'd worn earlier, but the scarf was gone and her breasts were visible through the fabric. She was wearing silk harem pants like mine, but done in the same mottled gold fabric as her blouse. Lynn had replaced the gold ankle bracelet with a larger silver dancer's anklet that jingled as she walked. She also wore leather cuffs and a thin leather collar, all of which had rings in them.

Lynn walked up to me, then knelt and touched her head to the floor in front of me. A rich rose scent enveloped me. She kissed the tops of my feet, which made me inhale deeply, then looked up at me and said "Would my lord be good enough to follow me upstairs, please?" She stood up and ducked her head. Taking my hand, she led me up the stairs to the living room.

The couch had been moved to the kitchen. The rest of the furniture was pushed to the walls, except for one of the big armchairs, which was positioned at the far end of the room facing the hall. All the furniture was covered with large Persian bedspreads. Half a dozen satin pillows were scattered in front of the armchair. The room was lit by the two table lamps in the corners and there were candles positioned around the room. A few items were on the bookshelves, including a clear glass dildo with smooth sides and a large blue head. Sandalwood incense was burning in a holder on a bookshelf and slow belly-dancing music was playing in the background on the CD player.

Lynn directed me to sit in the large armchair and knelt in front of me. "Would my lord care for refreshment?" Lynn said.

"Yes, please," I said. Lynn brought me a small tray holding a half-dozen assorted baklava. She knelt in front of me and held the tray up. I chose a baklava. Lynn rose and set the tray on the bookshelf next to a brass teapot. She poured a small cup of mint tea and offered it to me. I took the teacup in my other hand and sipped tea and nibbled the baklava.

Lynn knelt in front of me again and said, "Would my lord care for entertainment?"

"What do you suggest?" I asked.

"May I respectfully suggest my lord may care to watch one of his favorite dancers?" Lynn said.

I was pretty sure what was about to happen and I said "Yes, very much so."

"Excellent," Lynn said. She stood up and turned the music up a little, then clapped twice. The bedroom door opened and Kim walked into the living room. Her outfit was similar to mine: she had on a short open vest with a silver fringe and green silk harem pants. Her breasts were bare under the vest, which just barely covered the bottoms of her breasts. Like Lynn, she had on a silver anklet and wore leather wrist and ankle cuffs and a thin leather collar.

Kim stood in the middle of the room with her head down. Lynn said, "My lord is pleased?"

"Yes, very," I said. Remembering Kim's fantasy, I said "Have her dance for me." Lynn smiled and clapped twice. Kim looked up at me and smiled. She raised her arms and started to dance.

At first, Kim just swayed slowly in time to the music with her eyes closed and her hands clasped over her head. As she warmed up, her arms moved down to her sides. She stroked her hips and her ribs, moving her hands under vest to fondle her breasts. Kim slid her hands down her belly to her crotch and pulled up across her thighs and back up her front again. When she moved from side to side, her breasts would flash from under the vest.

I had never been as hot and hard as I was watching all of this. Lynn sat at the foot of my armchair. She had her head on my thigh and her left arm cradling my knees from underneath. Lynn's feet were tucked under her to one side. I stroked her hair while we watched Kim.

Kim was getting hotter as she danced. The music was slow and smoky. Kim was squeezing her breasts and openly rubbing her crotch as her hands roamed all over. Her eyes were still closed. She looked like she was completely lost in what she was doing.

I remembered Kim's fantasy involved her dancing topless and I wanted more, too. "Remove your vest," I said. Kim pulled her vest off and threw it to one side. She ran her hands all over her exposed breasts and pulled on her nipples. She bit her lower lip in excitement. Her dancing got more vigorous. The fly on her pants was not buttoned. When Kim swung her hips, the sides of the fly spread, flashing her pussy at Lynn and me.

Lynn was heating up as much as I was. She ran her hands over her breasts, thighs, and pussy as she watched, echoing Kim's motions. When Kim took her vest off, Lynn got on her knees facing me between my legs. She ran her hands up my thighs and over my cock. She squeezed it and looked up at me and smiled when she felt how hard it was.

"Would my lord care to be sucked?" Lynn said.

"Yes, please," I croaked. Lynn unbuttoned the fly on my harem pants. Getting my cock out was a bit of a problem because it was so hard, but Lynn was determined and worked the harem pants around until my cock sprang up. As I watched Kim fondle her breasts and rub her pussy, Lynn leaned over with her mouth open and slowly went all the way down on my cock until her lips ground into my pubic hair.

Lynn held my cock in her throat for a moment, then raised off my cock just as slowly. She held just the head in my mouth and ran her tongue around the rim. I pushed my hips up and my cock slid a couple more inches into her mouth. Lynn sucked for a moment, then rubbed the underside of my shaft with her tongue.

I was watching Kim and I saw that she was watching Lynn sucking me. I responded by spreading my legs wider. I pulled my own vest aside and grabbed my nipples and pulled. Lynn was moving slowly up and down on my cock while holding my hips and running her hands over my stomach and chest. Kim pulled the fly of her harem pants open and started rubbing her pussy vigorously. Her other hand pulled at her nipples and stroked her thighs while her hips swayed.

Lynn lifted her head from my cock and said, "Would my lord like to come in his slave's mouth or would my lord like to fuck now?"

It was a difficult decision, but I said, "Fuck me." Lynn stood up and turned around. She spread the fly on her harem pants and sat down slowly on my cock. There was no resistance whatsoever: she was hot and wet. Lynn braced her hands on my knees and leaned forward. She started sliding up and down on my cock.

I ran my hands up her back under the silk blouse and cupped Lynn's breasts. She groaned. I stroked them and pulled her nipples lightly, which made her bounce a little harder. Lynn spread her legs wider. Despite what she was doing to me, we kept watching Kim, who was plunging several fingers into her pussy with a sticky sound.

Lynn said "Oh, oh, oh!" and came. She shivered all over but didn't stop fucking me. I licked my right middle finger to get it good and wet, then spread her pussy lips and laid it on her clit. Lynn went "Oh, God!" followed by "Yes, my lord, fuck your slave, please!" Kim moaned at this.

I rubbed Lynn's clit while fucking her. I felt two or three small shivers go through her and it was all too much. I came violently, with a huge deep yell. My orgasm felt like it came all the way from the small of my back. I almost threw Lynn off the chair as I slammed into her again and again. She grabbed the arms of the armchair to steady herself and responded to my thrusting by raising up so that I was completely out and slamming her pussy down on my cock. Lynn came once more with a shriek of her own.

Watching all of this sent Kim over the edge. With her fingers thrusting deep into her pussy with an obscene squishing noise, Kim fell to her knees on one of the pillows. Leaning forward, she dug at her crotch, going "Aaaaah! Aaaaah! Aaaah!"

Lynn and I were coming down from our volcanic orgasms. Our thrusting tapered off. Lynn dropped onto my softening cock and stayed there. She was leaning far forward. Her vaginal wall fluttered around me. Cum and juices trickled slowly down my balls. I ran my hands up and down Lynn's back.

Kim was on her knees and leaning on one hand. She had stopped yelling but she kept pushing her fingers in and out of her pussy vigorously. The squishing noises were much louder now. Kim made a small crooning noise over and over as she fucked herself.

Lynn sat up carefully so as not to pull my cock from her pussy. She looked at me over her shoulder and said, "Did my lord enjoy that?" I nodded and smiled. "Good," she said. She looked at Kim and said, "Would my lord care to sample other pleasures of the dancer?" I nodded again. Lynn surprised me by saying, "Would my lord care to have her restrained for his pleasure?"

This wasn't part of Kim's original fantasy, but it sure sounded like fun. And judging by the leather cuffs and collars that Kim and Lynn were wearing, they had something in mind along these lines. "Yes," I said. "Restrain her for my pleasure." Kim moaned again.

Lynn rose carefully off my cock, which fell over to one side with a soft, wet 'plop.' She bent over and kissed me softly for a moment. Lynn took a length of light cord from one of the bookshelves. She said, "Stand up for your lord, girl!" to Kim. Kim stopped masturbating and stood in front of us. Lynn said "Strip!" Kim slipped shyly out of her harem pants and stood with her head bowed.

Lynn pulled Kim's hands behind her back and run the cord through the rings. She pulled both ends of the cord between Kim's legs and pulled the two lines up on either side of Kim's pussy and up her body on either side of her breasts. Lynn threaded the lines through the ring on Kim's collar and let them fall down Kim's back.

Lynn arranged the pillows as a loose bed on the floor and said "Kneel." Kim knelt on the pillows. Lynn threaded a cord in each of the ankle rings and then said "Lie down." Kim fell forward onto the pillows carefully. Lynn ran the cords back through the wrist rings and cinched them up so that Kim's legs were pulled up. Lynn tied the cords off and said, "There, my lord, she's restrained. What is your pleasure?"