Kim, Lynn, and Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim's hands were pulled down behind her back. With her legs pulled up behind her, Kim's legs were spread slightly. Face down on the pillows, Kim's wet vulva stuck out prominently. The tension on the cords kept her back slightly bowed.

Thinking of the second half of Kim's fantasy involving a large hard dildo, I said "Please use the dildo on her." Lynn nodded. Taking the glass dildo from the bookshelf, she placed the tip at the entrance to Kim's pussy and slowly pressed it in. Kim groaned. Lynn pulled it out slowly and pushed it back in. The clear glass made the juices easy to see. With the dildo well lubed, Lynn started pumping it slowly and firmly. Kim responded to this by arching her back a little more and pressing her hips into the pillows.

I wanted to get in on the fun so I knelt in front of Kim and ran my hands slowly down her back to her ass. I cupped her ass and pulled her cheeks apart slightly, giving Lynn and me a better view of the dildo going in and out. The cords were framing Kim's cunt and even spread her lips a little. Lynn was enjoying fucking Kim with the dildo and Kim was very happy with everything we were doing to her.

My cock was almost completely erect with all of this, although it certainly wasn't at the diamond-cutting hardness it had been a little while before. With Kim getting dildoed face down, there wasn't a lot of opportunity to do much, so I said, "Flip her over."

Flipping Kim over without hurting her actually took both of us, but we got her positioned on her back on the pillows. Lynn repositioned the dildo and went back to fucking Kim slowly with it. Kim groaned in response.

I sat on my heels above Kim's head and positioned my cock in front of Kim's face. She stuck her tongue out, but she could only lick a little of the underside. Kim said "Mmmm!" when she tasted remnants of my recent activity with Lynn. My balls were brushing her forehead, so she leaned her head back and licked my sack. It was my turn to say "Mmmmmm!"

I leaned forward so Kim could get at my balls easier. Her nipples were very hard so I squeezed and rolled her nipples, which made Kim's back arch. With her head thrown back further, she said "Would my lord care to fuck my mouth?" I leaned back on my heels slightly and pressed my cock down so the head went into her mouth. Kim teased the corona with her tongue, a pleasurable but very intense feeling. I pressed my cock in another inch. Kim sucked and pressed the shaft just below the head.

Lynn's dildo action had picked up speed. Lynn made a point of twisting the dildo right at the end of the stroke and then untwisting on the way out. Kim's pussy was a deep red and her lips stuck out and framed the dildo as it moved. There were slick, juicy noises every few strokes.

Kneeling over Kim's face, I was fucking her mouth with a slow, regular thrust. I held Kim's breasts, both for her pleasure and for stability so I didn't fall over. Well, I suppose I could've hung on to her shoulders for stability, but I really liked holding her tits.

Lynn was rubbing her thumb up and down the top of Kim's slit. The dildo was now pistoning in and out without any twisting. Kim looked like she was getting close to cumming. Lynn said "If my lord would care, he can fuck his slave's throat." With a nod of her head, she indicated Kim.

"Really?" I said. Kim had gotten better at deep throating but sliding my cock in and out of her throat in this position was pretty new ground.

Lynn replied "She's been practicing. She wants to make her lord happy." At the same time, Kim said "Mmm-HMMMM!"

I pulled back and stopped pumping for a moment. After repositioning so I was more or less on hands and knees with my cock in Kim's mouth, I pushed my cock in as far as it had gone before, then kept pushing slowly until I felt my balls framing Kim's nose. I pulled out again slowly and looked at her to make sure she was okay. She nodded slightly. I pushed my cock in to the hilt again and back out and looked at her again. She nodded again. I picked up the rhythm and fucked her mouth like I was fucking her pussy.

Lynn had continued fucking Kim with the big glass dildo and rubbing her clit. There was a small ripple in Kim's thigh muscles that showed she was getting very close. Kim always had a couple mini-orgasms just prior to cumming big. Lynn seemed to be aware of this, too, and changed her stroke to something slower and deeper.

Kim's hips and torso were rocking from side to side as much as her position and restraints would allow. Her thighs were visibly tense: all the muscles were bulging as she pulled against the restraints trying to get her legs apart.

I was deep in Kim's throat when I felt her orgasm rolling through her. Her lips clamped hard on the base of my cock. As I pulled back, I felt her swallow a couple times, which squeezed my shaft. I kept fucking and I felt screams of pleasure build up only to be stopped by my cock deep in her throat. As I pulled out, little gasps and noises and grunts were audible.

Lynn let go of the dildo, which stayed deep in Kim's cunt, and squeezed Kim's thighs. All the tension went out of Kim's legs and back. She dropped back onto the pillows, spent but clearly eager for me to keep fucking her mouth. I leaned forward and sped up. Lynn leaned forward slightly from between Kim's thighs and kissed me hard. She broke away for a moment to find my nipples, then resumed kissing me while pulling hard on my nipples.

I was able to keep this up for only another minute. The first shot of cum happened when I was deep in Kim's throat and I tensed my hips and arched, pushing my cock slightly deeper. With cum still flowing freely, I pulled back and pushed in. All the cum in Kim's mouth made it even slicker. I gasped hard into Lynn's mouth as we kissed

After four or five spurts, I'd had enough. I sat back on my heels, freeing Kim's mouth for the first time in ten minutes. She took a couple of deep shuddery breaths and gasped. I bent over and kissed her deeply. The smell of my cum was on her breath.

Kim said "That was incredible! Ummm… can I get out of these restraints, please?"

Lynn said "Oh, I don't know about that, sweetie."

"What??" Kim exclaimed.

"Well, you're even more pliant like this, so we were thinking…"

"Whatever it was, you are going to untie me first, thank you!" Kim said.

"We could tickle you with feathers for a while first, you know," I said.

"You wouldn't dare!" Kim said with a slight quaver undermining the vehemence.

"You're right, we wouldn't," Lynn said. She began untying Kim's legs. Kim relaxed visibly. With Kim's legs free, we rolled her over halfway and untied her hands. She rolled back on her own and stretched her arms and legs wide.

"You look like that Da Vinci of the man outstretched in a circle," Lynn said.

"Nah, I'm far too damp for that right now. I'm just a five-pointed slut."

Lynn lay down next to Kim and kissed her for a moment. "Yes, and you're our slut!" I lay down on the other side and we made a Kim sandwich on the pile of pillows.

"I think this hit everyone's fantasies," I said.

"Yes," Lynn said. You got to watch a hot belly dancer get herself off, Kim got to live out her harem fantasy, and I—"

"Yes?" I said.

"I got to fuck the two of you again."

"It's certainly a lovely fantasy," Kim said. She played with Lynn's nipple lazily. "I had always always always wanted to see what bondage was like. Being tied up and completely helpless and exposed.

"And…?" I said.

"And I liked it. We could do this again sometime."

"Coooooooooool."

We lay there a moment longer. "I'm ready for bed, you know. It's early, but between a huge meal and big sex, I'm ready to sleep for the next 14 hours. How 'bout you two?" There were sounds of assent from Kim and Lynn.

"Actually, Kim and I figured that we'd probably be able to leave everything out and pick up tomorrow morning. How does that sound to you… my lord?"

"Far be it from me to ask the harem girls to work after a performance like that. Of course we can leave this out," I said.

We got to our feet, but not without some groaning and creaking. Kim headed straight to the bed without any stops. I paid a visit to the bathroom while Lynn put the baklava in the refrigerator. From the bedroom, I heard Lynn using the bathroom. She walked into the bedroom as I was folding up the harem pants. Lynn slipped out of the last bits of jewelry. We both looked at the large lump spreading out from the middle of the bed.

"You don't get to hog the bed, Kim," I said. A loud and melodramatic snore came from the bed.

"Yes, just because you were here first, you still have to give us room to get in beside you," Lynn said. We wrestled pillows and mattress space from Kim's grasp with a considerable amount of giggling.

Lying in bed, I said "You realize that this is probably the last time we'll be in this bed."

"Ooooh, that's right! Kim said. "There'll be room for all of us to spread out a little tomorrow." She spread her legs for emphasis.

"You just like spreading your legs," I said. I slid my hand down her front and cupped her pussy.

"I love spreading my legs for you two," Kim said. She spread her legs a little wider.

"Personally, I think you're just trying to steal most of the bed again," Lynn said pointedly. Her hand joined mine and we both played with Kim's pussy. Lynn made a noise of pleasure, showing that Kim's hand was doing something similar to her.

"I was curious about one thing about tonight," I said.

"Yes?" Lynn said. She rocked back and forth slightly against Kim's hand.

"Why the glass dildo?"

"I can answer that," Kim said. "We looked for something like a saddle or a stool with a dildo standing up out of the middle of it, but the only thing that really filled the bill was a Sybian, and they're over a grand."

"Oh. We could always tell people that, for a wedding gift, they can give us money towards the purchase of a Sybian if they'd like."

"No! My parents would infarct!" Kim exclaimed. She made a deep sigh and pushed her cunt into Lynn's and my hands. "Nice idea, though."

Lynn threw the covers off and arranged herself so she could rub Kim while giving Kim maximum access to her. I moved up to massage the side of Kim's clit while Lynn's fingers were pushing into Kim's pussy.

Within a few minutes, both of them came once more. Kim started gasping loudly and this pushed Lynn over the edge, who responded similarly. We rubbed each other for a little while longer and then pulled our hands away from pussies.

Arranging ourselves on the bed took a little while as we were all still full from dinner and the bed was a little small. Visions of a king-sized bed filled my head. I was keen to try it out by sleeping on it and fucking on it as soon as I could. I didn't think I'd have much trouble convincing Kim and Lynn to do both of these.

In a comfortable positions at last, we said our good nights and I love yous to each other. Kim and I were spooned and Lynn faced Kim on the other side of the bed. Lynn's hands were holding Kim's breasts and Kim's hand was on Lynn's hip. I had one hand sandwiched between Kim's thighs and the other on her shoulder. With a final "Sweet dreams, loves," I turned out the light.

If you liked this, you'll also enjoy reading the "Kim and Me" series.