Kim McArthur's Busy Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll fuck me and I'll love it." she whispers as she realizes that she is being cut loose. With the ropes still attached to her wrists she is being dragged towards the bed.

"Say you want it hard up the ass." "I want it up the ass...hard." She is quaking and moaning.

"Tell me ya wanna suck my mammoth cock," he says as he pulls her along.

"I want to suck your ... mammoth...cock." Her tongue, as a reflex runs across her ruby lips.

Suddenly she feels herself pushed down by her shoulders and onto her knees. The reflex kicks in and she throws back her head and opens her mouth. His cock slaps against her cheek. Kimberly grips his ass cheeks and tries to swallow every inch of his cock but it's just too big. So with her left hand on his ass she wraps the other around what she can't fit in her mouth. She compresses her lips and slurps up and down the length of his shaft. Her right hand is moving up and down between her lips and his balls and slowly she slips two fingers from her left hand into his ass.

The guy in her mouth takes a fistful of her hair and yanks her head forward, holding her beautiful face on his shaft. He grunts and unleashes his creamy load down her throat nearly gagging her. She gulps and swallows but still more comes. She rams her hand deeper up his ass but the flow keeps coming. She is trying to scream with elation and swallow at the same time.

Finally she feels herself lifted under the arms and her red lips loosen from the cock with a loud wet smack. Her hand slides from his ass and she finds herself swept off the floor and into his arms. She throws her arms around him, pressing her beautiful breasts into his chest. Crying out with joy, she's conscious that they are moving to the bed. He drops her roughly but she doesn't care. She is spreading her legs along the satin sheets in eagerness. Her pussy is beyond wet; she can't even tell if she is having orgasms, and she is dizzy and bleary with lust. She's ready for the next man.

But the same rough hands that just fed her the huge cock now flip her onto her belly and pull her to the edge of the bed. In a panic she comprehends that his mammoth piece is still not empty.

"You liked playing with my asshole didn't you bitch. Now see how I play with yours." He pushes Kimberly's sweet face down into the sheets and they muffle her screams when his cock is rammed into her perfectly round ass. Still blindfolded she looks over her shoulder and moans a soft plea. This seems to anger him more. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you," he tells her as he begins to thrust his long, thick, hard cock in and out of her tight, sensitive asshole. Kimberly's body is now being rocked back and forth.

"Oh God!" Oh, God!" she shouts as she tries to synchronize her movements with those of the man. "Please? Please! Please!?" Kimberly begs in a low husky little voice, repeating herself again and again. The pounding's tempo increases, Kimberly thrusts back and grinds against him in eager hunger. Her ass now clinches firmly as he smacks her bottom and she lets out a yelp of desire. He grabs onto her hourglass waist and rams her hard until she claws at the sheets and tosses her head as she shudders in a long, long orgasm. Kimberly sobs and bucks against him as he comes. She wants it, every little drop and more! Kimberly loves it deep and hot in her body; she pulsates and can't stop coming.

She lets out a little moan as he pulls out of her and she can sense that he was finally emptied. During the fucking they had slipped halfway off the bed and the brutal man stands up and callously lifts her on to the sheets. He kisses her cheeks which are now rosy with satisfaction, then kisses her breasts softly. "Not bad," he says, "Keep it up and you may make it out alive."

With that she freezes. She feels the blindfold, feels the bonds on her wrists. Confused, sated, frightened all at once, she could only whisper, "Please." The men laugh and she senses another man getting into bed with her. "Don't worry, you're gonna be fine. He just gets his kicks that way. We're sending him to the showers now so he can clean up for the second act."

The second act?!! With that she knows there was more to come. She doesn't know if they're going to hurt her but she feels her body vibrating with enormous pleasure. She licks her lips realizing that she has yet to even be penetrated in her pussy. Her ass is still tingling with the heat of what's inside her and she wonders what they could possibly do next.

The man lifts her head a little and gives her a sip of something; it's wine and it dribbles down her chin and onto her breasts. She feels one drop hang on her erect nipple and she feels a warm tongue lick it off. She groans quietly and turns her face towards the man. Even blindfolded and even after the wild screwing she just endured she looks innocent and angelic. "Please, can we take the blindfold off?" "That's right, sweetheart, we're going to take it off." Saying that he pulls her up to a sitting position and moves behind her. Gently he lifts her soft hair, now dewy with the sweat of all her passion. He undoes the knot and the silken blind slides down brushing against her erect nipples and resting in her lap wet with her love juices.

She blinks and sees that they are alone in the room. She starts to turn toward him but instead he puts his hot mouth on her long neck and cups her fantastic breasts in his hands. He's soft and tender as he nibbles her throat. She reaches around and touches his face which is unshaven and his head which is bald.

He starts to rub her nipples between his fingers and yet again she lets out a groan. How long can this go on she wonders? He releases one breast and lifts the wine glass to her lips. She takes a gulp and tries to turn around again but he's now kneading both soft fluffy breasts together. She leans back in ecstasy and opens her eyes to see herself in the mirror above. "Please. I want to see your face. Please, I want to make love," she moans. "Sssh," he responds but gently lifts her and turns her around. She's on his lap with her lush legs around him. He still has a shirt and pants on. And then she shakes with recognition. He's one of the men from the movie crew! What's going on here? She's about to speak again but he covers her mouth with a deep, hot kiss. He lifts the glass to her and once more wine dribbles down as she drinks. This time he licks her round breasts with glee and begins to suck her nipples. They can't get any harder and lust is burning through her again. But now she wants to be in charge. She kisses him softly and begins to unbutton his shirt. As she undoes each button she gives his chest a little bite. The whole time his hands are wandering over the smooth yielding skin of her back and ass and legs, gently touching but hot with desire. His finger tips almost make her come as he lovingly strokes her inner thighs.

Finally the shirt is off and she moves her hands down to undo the pants. With the fly undone she reaches in to stroke him. He begins to moan but she puts one finger over his lips and says, "Shssh." Meanwhile she is thinking, "Oh my Goodness! He is HUGE!" Taking her finger from his lips she puts it into her own luscious mouth and sucks with an innocent smile. Finally she takes her warm moist hand and slips back into his pants and begins to stroke him with one hand while cupping his balls with the other. He is moaning as they rock back and forth for awhile. But she abruptly slides off him and whispers huskily, "Why don't you get those pants off while I get myself arranged." He leaps off the bed and turns to drop his trousers but she says "Wait a second," and knelling on the bed she turns him around to admire his ass. She then bends down to give each bun a warm wet kiss while she reaches around to hold his cock.

She presses her face into the small of his back and breathes warmly on his skin as she strokes him. Then, still in a haze from all the sex she says, "Now turn around slowly, very slowly. I want you to sit on top of my belly. I have something special for you." She gently releases him and lays back to arrange herself in the center of the bed.

She looks up at the mirror and sees a goddess. Her white skin is glowing with warmth. Her hair spreads out around her like a golden crown. Even laying flat on her back, her creamy, juicy breasts are round and firm and inviting. The roses around her nipples lift the erect nipples up ready to be sucked. Her belly is flat and firm; her hips rocking slightly her legs long and languid, hungry to wrap themselves around a man. The bush shines with dewy juices and her pussy's lips are already parted ready to engulf a cock.

He follows her command and slowly moves to the bed. He pauses for a moment, stunned by her beauty but even more stunned by the sweet smile and the shy glance of her gorgeous green eyes as she demurely looks at his cock, her pink tongue darting out and wetting her ruby lips. As instructed he straddles her belly; he's kneeling, each leg on either side of her. She now brazenly licks her lips and the sweet angel turns into a mischievous devil as she takes his rod and presses it between her beautiful breasts. Her skin is warm and he has to hold back from coming right there but she leans forward and licks the tip and smiles a wicked little smile. Then she takes both his hands and presses them against her breasts. She moves her own hands to his ass and taking hold on both sides she begins to rock him up and down her magnificent chest. Each time he thrusts forward her tongue flits out to lick the tip of his cock. Each time he pushes back she gives his ass a tight squeeze. She looks deeply into his eyes and smiles and then she looks up into the mirror and sees herself with a horny man on top of her. Her own nipples point up at her and her pussy glows and she begins to come. She is now making love, happy to be alive and purring with bliss because she knows she's beautiful and can give men pleasure. She is love as her pussy drips with honey.

The man bends down to kiss her. "Don't come yet, baby," she whispers and then she smoothly moves him on to his back. Licking her fingers she rubs them between her thighs and moans with anticipation. She straddles him and slowly lowers herself.

Once his cockhead penetrates her swollen pussy lips she stops to take a deep breath. Then inch by slow inch she lowers herself down the length of his stiff impaling rod until it is all the way up inside her juicy pussy. Kimberly sits there triumphantly, savoring the moment and the feel of his cock inside of her.

Kimberly begins riding him slowly at first. Her breasts bouncing enticingly in time to her increasing up and down movements.

"Yes! Oh yes!" Kimberly shouts as he began to pump his cock up into her. In less than a minute they're humping and bumping in rhythm with each other. The smile on Kimberly's face and the soft whimpering sounds she is making leaves no doubt that she is totally enjoying herself. She leans back so she can see them both in the mirror. He's watching the mirror too and he's holding the ropes on her wrists so she can lean back even more. Her glorious body fills the mirror's frame. Her breasts quivering with each thrust. She's laughing a devilish laugh and swinging her hair wildly; it dances like golden fire as he plunges in more deeply. "Yes, yes!" she's squealing, "I love it. I love it. I love it." Suddenly their eyes lock in the mirror and the pace slows; if anything, he is going in deeper. "I love it," she whispers, "I love it. Love it. Love it." Then she looks at herself and her beautiful body, then she looks in his eyes just as deeply as he is hammering into her. "I love it," she moans, "I love you." And the floodgates open; he comes with a force that almost shoots through her. As she comes her juices flow over him. "I love you," she moans and they come again. Then slowly they rock back and forth and she falls onto his chest but he's still inside her and they are still fucking. They come again, softly this time and after giving him a long deep probing kiss, with a satisfied sigh she lays her sweet face against his chest.

But in a matter of moments Kimberly looks up bleary eyed and sees the other men returning. Before she can say a word she is roughly pulled off the man she's on top of and even as his limp cock slides out of her she is blindfolded and gagged again. This time the gag is a small ball strapped inside her mouth. She feels herself lifted as one of the men takes the ropes from her wrists and ties them to ropes hanging over the bed. Now her legs are tied too. Suddenly she is lifted into air and one of the men slides under her. As she is lowered back down she feels hands taking hold of her waist and something press against her ass. She can tell that it is the same cock that was in her ass before. Now, huge and throbbing it seems anxious to return as she feels her own weight bearing down on it. It is a monster reaching up inside her to tear her apart. She groans and screams in her gag, thrashing and bucking in the air. Her gorgeous hair glistening with sweat is flailing wildly. Just then the man guides the tip of his shaft into her plump and shaking bottom. All resistance leaves her for a moment as she sinks down onto his rod. Her flesh seems to melt as he slides inside her. But he grabs her hair and pulls her head back just and he plunges up into her with all his might. She screams and struggles even more.

Kimberly screams again and fights against her bonds as the cock thrusts up into her. She feels his hands on her hips and his mouth biting her shoulders. Suddenly something hot and hard begins to slide into her pussy and her head thrusts forward. Kimberly's body is now being rocked back and forth. "Oh God! This is so good! Yes, yes yes!" she squeals through the gag as she bucks wildly between the two men. She begins to synchronize her movements with those of the cocks and she almost feels herself cut in half by the two men drilling into her. Her moaning increases in volume with each penetration.

But it's still not over. As the two men inside pump her up and down she feels another pair of hands rip off the gag and Kim opens her mouth knowing what to expect. And the cock does come, hard and furious plunging so deep down her throat that she expects it to jam into the other two shafts already inside her. Now hanging there on the ropes she begins to cry, but only because she is blindfolded and can't see what her beautiful body looks like spread out and fucked this way. And her mind is saying over and over, "Fuck me. Fuck me, fuck me."

It seems like hours before it begins to end. Her life is now one continuous orgasm. First the man in her pussy comes. She squeezes him with her legs; she doesn't want it to end. The other starts to come in her mouth. She gulps greedily and tries to suck out every drop. She holds him in her mouth for as long as she can. Finally she feels the heat in her ass and as the last brute comes, forcing himself in deeper for one last plunge. He rolls from under her even as she contracts her rear in the hopes for a few more drops. "More, more," she moans.

Now she is hanging above the bed, blindfolded and fucked to what she thinks is the limit. Her body is moist with sweat and she glistens like a jewel. She feels herself being lowered to the bed but ropes still hold her spread eagle. She's on her back but she can't move. She notices that the room is silent except for her own husky breathing. She signs and with a satisfied smile on her angelic face she begins to dream.

In her dream she is still blindfolded and tied to the bed. She hears the rustling of satin as someone else enters the room. She smells something sweet as a soft body leans over her. She feels the warm breath but there is no touching. Suddenly she feels a drop fall on to her belly. Is it the wine? A tongue quickly laps it up. Then another drop on her left nipple, still perfectly shaped after this long night. Again the tongue licks it up. The other breast is now covered with wine and it's all licked and sucked off lovingly. Kimberly through the haze of her dream begins to moan as she feels the now warm wine being dripped on her pussy. She licks her own lips in anticipation for what is coming next. She's not disappointed. She feels a hungry mouth engulf her tasty pussy and begin to lick and suck. She begins to writhe against the rope as a slender finger slips into her rear.

Wait a minute. This is not a dream. "Barbara!" Kimberly yells and she hears some giggling. The tongue goes deeper into her pussy and the finger goes deeper too. "Barbara," Kim moans. Finally, smacking her lips with satisfaction Barbara sits up and takes off the blindfold.

"Hello Birthday Girl," Barbara laughs, "How do you like your gift?" She leans down and plunges her tongue into Kim's mouth searching for a reply. Finally Kim gulps and with a deep sigh says, "You did all this?" Her eyes run up and down Barbara's statuesque body; she's wearing the flimsiest of sheer black gowns and Kim smiles inside as she notices that Barbara's already wet pussy is left uncovered.

Barbara giggles and moves to straddle Kim's face. "You have a snack and I'll tell you all about it. Don't you remember the other day when you told me about your fantasy?" "Mmghmm," moans Kim as her tongue digs deeply into Barbara. "Well my little Yellow Rose of Texas, I've made your dream come true. Ahh, after all, this gorgeous body of yours is really a dream come true. I just put a little sleepy stuff in your drink and had you brought here. Are you having a nice birthday?" "Mmggnmhm!" And Barbara begins to sway holding some of the ropes hanging above the bed as Kim gobbles up her juices. The girls are moaning in their reverie for a few moments when Barbara's beautiful eyes open wide. "Oh, I forgot, baby, I wanted to take care of some other business too. I just felt so terrible that day, making all those guys horny like that and then having your beautiful pussy all to my self. So I hope you don't mind?" "Mmgfphm?" "Well. sweetie, I invited the whole crew to our little bash."

With that a door opens and, true to her word, the whole crew, including Charlotte, the make-up girl, walks in. Barbara gets them organized and slowly she and Kimberly begin to fuck them all.

The first one on the bed is the director. Kim is still tied down and Barbara hangs over her face. She leans over and tells the director that she want him to fuck Kim so hard that Barbara will feel his cock through Kim's tongue. Kim groans with joy as she digs her tongue deep into Barbara's pussy. Every thrust of the man's cock drives her further into her girlfriend. She can look up in the mirror and watch as Barbara kisses the director and she sees her own eyes widen as she is pounded again and again. Barbara can't keep her hands off of Kimberly's nipples and she squeezes them until they are rock hard with pain and pleasure. The director grunts and comes and as he does he falls out of Kim. "Next!" shouts Barbara with glee. "Wait," Kim begs. "Untie me so I can have your delicious breasts in my hands." "Plenty of time for that," Barbara whispers, "I've got something special first." She stretches her body over Kim's and begins to eat out her pussy, sucking up what's left of the director's load.

She looks back at Kim and says, "That was just to get you ready." She rolls off the bed and goes to where the make-up girl is on her knees sucking a young man who can't be more than 18. She kisses the boy as she slips her gown off her shoulders. Completely nude now she takes the boy's hand, while she says to the make-up girl, "Thanks for getting him started, Charlotte. You'll be next in the bed." Charlotte looks up and grins as the boy is led away.

Barbara stands at the foot of the bed and still holding the boy's hand says, "Kimberly, this is Peter and for your birthday you get to do him. He's never been laid so this will be sensational I'm sure." Kim moans and watches as Barbara lifts Peter's cock, still wet from Charlotte's mouth, and plunges it deep inside of Kim's tender pussy. The boy falls onto her chest and he starts to greedily bite and suck on her nipples. Barbara is still holding his cock, even as it drills deep into Kim. Barbara is leaning over the boy's back controlling his rhythm. She stares into Kim's eyes and whispers, "It's like I'm a virgin fucking you for the first time."