Kim the Polyamorous BBW Stoner Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because of his age?"

"Well, that and his current life situation. I'll be so glad when his and Susan's kids are all grown up."

"Will you get to see him a lot more then?"

"Oh yeah, much more."

"How old are their kids?"

"I think their youngest is 12, so about six more years."

"So basically, you're looking for a guy who does weed and also wants kids?!"

"Pretty much!" Kim said, laughing. After a few seconds, she spoke further and more seriously. "Like I said, that's one of the really cool things about poly. Like, for example, Susan doesn't like sports but I do, so Tom watches sports with me, and he also does things with Susan that I'm not into."

"Wow, that's a great point; I never thought about that."

"That was actually one of the things that first got me interested in the lifestyle. Nobody can fulfill 100% of someone else's needs and desires, and that's why we should all have multiple partners. I could never go back to monogamy again."

"If you get a second boyfriend, are you going to stop there?"

"No, I'll always be open to having new boyfriends."

"What's the most you think you could have?"

"That's a good question that I get asked a lot. Maybe four or five, I don't know. I wouldn't mind having more, but if I got that many, I'm not sure I'd be able to squeeze in enough time for all of them. Especially if I or they have kids."

"Are you open about your lifestyle?"

"Fairly open. I don't advertise it, but I don't hide it, either."

"How do others react to it?"

"Very mixed. Some people think it's totally cool, some think it's awful, and some people have no idea what to think about it, but the more questions they ask, and the more I explain to them, the more they usually like it."

"That's good, and definitely, the more you've explained it to me, the more positively I feel about it. You're a great poly ambassador!"

"Thanks, I try to be! And I can honestly say that I don't think there's even one area where monogamy is better than polyamory."

"It doesn't sound like it so far!"

"And it's so funny that a lot of people think poly is a sleazy and cheap lifestyle! Poly people are all about communication, respect, and honesty - a lot more than most monogamous people."

"It's good that you all are into all those things. I've tried to live by them in my past relationships, but usually the woman I was with didn't."

"Well, if you want those things, you should seriously think about going poly!"

"I'll definitely seriously think about it!" I said, smiling. Knowing that Kim wanted a second boyfriend who does weed and wanted kids, I felt even more that she and I would make a great match. And I was very drawn to this lifestyle, which I'd never even heard of a few minutes before. I just felt compelled to ask one more thing. "Do you all ever get jealous of each other?"

"That's one of the questions I get the most! And, at least with Tom and Susan, the answer is no!"

"That's great!"

"Yeah, it sure is! Jealously and possessiveness come from insecurity and none of us are insecure. I love him so much that I'm glad he has not just one but two women who are totally in love with him. Susan and I can each enjoy and share things with him that the other can't. He can be happier with both of us than he could with just one or the other. Some people think that the more love he gives to one of us, the less he has left to give to the other, but that's not true at all. We know that Tom loves us both 100%, and he still will even if he gets a third girlfriend."

I was already sold on the poly lifestyle and on pursuing Kim. The only question was whether it was too soon to tell her.

Within a few minutes, the decision was made for me. She fell asleep, still in a sitting up position, and I figured she wouldn't be waking up for 12 hours or more. I would greatly miss her conversation but decided it was time to enjoy another aspect of Kim - her soles.

Her feet were resting on the coffee table and I moved them over so that her legs were stretched across the couch. Then I sat opposite her, lay her feet on my lap, and took off her socks.

I was already extremely horny from all the weed and from being in the presence of a woman for whom I was falling hard. But then I saw her soles. I instantly gasped in ecstasy. They were two of the most amazing I'd ever seen. They were wide with fairly small arches, and an adorable ring of fat around each toe.

She had obviously taken great care of her soles throughout her life. Other than a little dry skin and a few slight callouses, possibly from walking barefooted outside, her soles were completely without blemish. They also smelled great, probably from a moisturizing cream. And to top it off, it looked like she had a small pad inside the bottom of each toe, making them look particularly adorable.

I got my digital camera from my duffle bag and took over 50 pictures of her soles - both together and individually.

Many of the pictures were extreme close ups on which I could see her footprints and toeprints. I wanted so much to worship her soles, but I was very cotton mouthed from all the weed. So I simply lifted them up and pressed them against my face.

That made my hard on so massive, my cock felt like it was trying to break out of my jeans. It became lodged between by abdomen and the elastic waistband of my underpants.

Her soles almost completely covered my face and I so much wanted to worship them forever. But at this time, pressing them on my face was enough to drive me over the edge.

My cock throbbed in excitement and the pressure from my waistband was too much. I felt that I was going to come in a few seconds. I quickly set down her soles and forcibly pulled down my jeans and underpants in one motion, without unzipping or unbuttoning the jeans. Then I tightly gripped my fuckstick and shot a massive load that completely covered her soles while I had one of my best orgasms ever.

When I was finished coming, I immediately took several pictures of her come drenched soles. I would've licked them clean, but again was too cotton mouthed. I settled for getting a towel out of my duffle bag and cleaning up my mess. Some of it had dripped onto the couch, but fortunately the couch was vinyl and easy to clean up. And as I put her socks back on, I was determined that I was going to become her boyfriend, even if it was the last thing I ever did. Though hopefully I'd end up with a few other simultaneous girlfriends with luscious soles as well!

TO BE CONTINUED...

12