Kim Uses Me Again

Story Info
He visits Kim for dominatrix fun.
2.6k words
4.01
59.8k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
506 Followers

If you have read some of our previous stories you will know that we are experienced swingers, using a sauna type swingers club as well as meeting others at parties and at home. Along the way we have made some great friends, both couples and singles but Kim and Stuart stand out. Their particular fetish was the femdom scene with Stuart enjoying being cuckolded by his sexually dominant wife and both Jayne and I had enjoyed fun with Kim at separate times. Kim had emailed us and suggested I went to her home on Saturday evening but I wanted to make sure Jayne was ok with me going to see her.

"I love you very much and you going to Kim on your own turns me on." Jayne said when I asked if she was ok with it.

"You like the thought of it Jayne? Maybe I will go then," I asked.

"Yes you know I do and I want to hear every detail when you I come home."

Kim and Stuart are both teachers and about the same age as Jayne and me. They have been married around 15 years and are a lovely couple keeping their sexual fetish well hidden. Kim is very dominant sexually and delights in cuckolding Stuart even getting him to dress her when she goes out with others. Kim has been a big influence on our swinging and she and Jayne had also been together a couple of times. Jayne was more the submissive type of woman so it was with her permission I went off to Kim's again for some different fun. So at 8.30pm prompt I parked my in the driveway of their modern bungalow, noticing the front door opening for me to enter.

"Hi Gary, how are you? Come on in." Stuart asked.

I said ok and looked at him with surprise as I assumed like last time he would be out. We walked into the lounge and Stuart handed me a glass, "Maybe you'd like some champagne while we wait. Kim is just freshening up and changing, as soon as she's done I'll get out of the way."

"Thank you," I said a little relieved and held my glass as Stuart poured my drink.

We stood in silence for a moment, I felt awkward with Stuart there waiting. Then the sound of heels on the floor made us both look at the door.

"Hi Gary, nice to see you again." Kim said as she stood in the doorway.

She was wearing a long red silk dressing gown and I could see black stockings and heels, Kim is as tall as me anyway and in her high heels she looked awesome.

"Wow, you looked fantastic Kim. Looks like I'm in for some fun again?"

"Oh yes. You like me being in charge Gary?" She asked so that I could only agree.

"Yes I do Kim," I replied my voice much weaker than I meant.

She strutted over to the table, her stilettos clicking noisily on the wooden floor, and took her glass of champagne. I watched her wiggle as she balanced on the high heels. I watched her bum wiggle as she balanced on the high heels. She sipped from the glass then sidled up to me, sipped her drink again and looked into my eyes.

"Stuart stays this time though. He really gets off on being cuckolded. In fact he even helped me dress to look right for you. I'm wearing stockings for you."

A long manicured red fingernail dug under my chin lifting my face so we made eye contact and Kim playfully licked my lips and gave me a quick kiss.

"I have been really looking forward to coming over to play again Kim." I said.

"So, you like the idea of fucking your best friends wife while he watches, do you?" Kim said in a stern voice.

"Yes, I do." I answered.

"We all know why we're here, so let's get going. Stuart go into the bedroom and wait," she looked directly at her husband who walked off smiling.

Kim then undid her robe and let it fall to the floor. I couldn't believe my eyes, she was wearing a tight half-cup black bra pushing her big tits up and matching black silk knickers. Bright red lipstick and sexy black stockings completed the look. With her pale skin, red hair and big strong body she looked awesome.

"Take your clothes off, all of them. Then follow me." She stood and watched as I quickly removed my clothes, piling them neatly on the chair. She walked towards the bedroom, the click of her heels on the floor the only sound as I followed. My cock stirred as I looked at her bum stretching her knickers.

I followed her in the bedroom and she said, "Get on the bed and wait Gary. Stuart, take off your pants and enjoy yourself."

Stuart stripped off and sat in a chair in the corner of the room. I got on the bed and lay back, legs outstretched on the soft mattress watching Kim fascinated as she stood over her husband. Her legs were encased in very sheer, seamed black stockings contrasting with the creamy white flesh of her exposed thighs. Her bra just barely covered her nipples giving a spectacular look to her ample cleavage.

"Stuart, help me get a bit more comfortable." She took her husbands hands and guided them so he removed her knickers leaving her in her bra, stockings, suspender belt and heels. She leaned forward and took his cock in her hands and slowly wanked him until his cock was stiff standing straight out from his body.

"Should I be stroking your cock darling while Gary waits to fuck me?"

Stuart just answered her with an unintelligible moan.

"Do you want me to stop?" Kim said as she slowly caressed Stuart's cock

Stuart shook his head as Kim increased the tempo wanking him off quickly looking straight at him. I just watched with my penis was throbbing in my hand.

"Don't cum yet babe," Kim said as she smiled wickedly, and abruptly left him.

She tottered over to the bed, climbed on and knelt between my legs and started to play with my cock. She stroked my hard cock and teased my balls and I watched her fingers and bright red long nails slide up and down.

"It makes me feel so horny when he watches me fuck. What do you want to do for me Gary?" Kim said.

"I want to fuck you and make you cum again and again Kim," I answered honestly.

"Well to do that you must be my plaything for tonight then Gary. Say yes Mistress!"

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

She moved over me and straddled my hips grinding her wet pussy on me. My cock throbbed as Kim moved her hips so that she was sliding her wet pussy over its length. She is a very sexy woman and such a wicked tease, Kim knows how to get me so aroused and excited that I am willing to satisfy whatever urge she has. The last time we were together we did things I had never done before and this was just as exciting a time.

Kim is a big strong lady and her firm big tits always fascinate me. She reached back behind her and released her lacy black bra and let the bra cups slide down

"Like what you see, baby?"

"Fucking hell Kim, you are so horny!"

She took my head in her hands and then pulled my face between her warm soft tits making me moan softly. I sucked on her tits as she moved the flesh over my face and managed to catch one of her nipples between my lips.

''That's good Gary, now lay back." She said letting go of my head.

I lay back flat on the bed, put my tongue out and smiled knowing what Kim loved. She turned around on the bed and shuffled backwards and placed her heels either side of my head her ginger pussy inches above my face.

"Do you want my pussy Gary?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress."

"I bet you can, I'm so fucking wet thinking about what I'm going to do. Stick out your tongue." She said as lowered her hairy pussy onto my face. She sat straight up on my face and ground her pussy on my mouth so my nose was in the deep fragrant crack of her bum.

"Fuck my pussy with your tongue. Make me cum all on your face."

I could just make out what Kim was saying but I knew exactly what she wanted and stuck my tongue in as far as I could and rubbed her clit with my thumb making her shiver and moan.

Suddenly her body began to convulse and her cunt ground into my face, I could only just hold onto her as I concentrated simply on her pleasure. Her pussy spasmed on lips and her whole body trembled.

"I'm cumming Gary, I'm cumming on your face. Mm!" She moaned. Her body stiffened gripping my head between her thighs until she climbed off my face.

As I lay back catching my breath Kim spoke to husband, "Are you having a good time too Stuart? This what you like to see?"

"You are a dirty slut Kim, let me see you fuck now." Stuart replied red faced his hand playing with his cock as he watched sitting in the corner.

Kim obliged and moved up the bed and straddled my cock, she rubbed her wet pussy over my cock and then slowly eased down so I slid straight in to the hilt.

"Do you like that, sweetie?"

"Yes Kim, that's gorgeous!" I moaned as I felt my cock squeezed by her pussy muscles. She swayed her gorgeous tits over my face letting me suck on her nipples. I groaned with pleasure and arched my back and pushed even deeper inside this lovely dominant woman. She slowed down, squeezing my cock with her cunt-muscles. Kim looked down at me and looked straight into my eyes.

"Come for me Gary, do it in me. Come in my cunt." She said.

"I'm nearly there you fucking dirty bitch!"

She groaned and pushed down against me and thrust her hips faster. I began to pump into her short strokes, she pinned my wrists to the mattress and stared straight in my eyes as we fucked.

"Cum in me, I want you spunk Gary. Do it!"

Both of us panting, my balls ached and I felt myself cumming.

With a loud moan, "Oh fuck, take it!" I pumped into my mistress.

As I was cumming Kim gave a long moan of pleasure and I felt her pussy tighten as suddenly I was pumping my spunk into her. I moaned and held her hips as I pumped all my cum inside her and then we lay there for a time kissing passionately.

I nibbled at her ears and whispered, "God that was great Kim."

"I am not done with you yet. Can you guess what I'm going to do now? I need to cum." She whispered holding my head.

She pushed up on her arms and looked at me. She looked dishevelled, her makeup was smeared and her hair was a mess and her body glistened with sweat. She looked well fucked and it made her look even sexier. She lifted herself off my cock with a squelch and I looked down and saw my cock between her legs. I saw a string of cum from my cock to her slippery cunt until Kim put her hand between her legs to keep it inside her as she moved alongside me on the bed and looked at her husband.

"Happy Stuart?" She asked.

"Yes. I think you loved it, and Gary did too." Stuart replied as he got out of the chair and stood by the bed, he was red faced and had his erect cock in his hand.

"Mm! I love it when you wank watching me. You like your wife being a naughty bitch with other men. It gets you going doesn't it, you want some of this?" She said as she opened her legs wide.

I looked down at her pussy it was open and dilated, with cum seeping from inside and running onto the duvet under her. Stuart quickly clambered onto the bed and got between his wife's thighs, slammed into her and started fucking her in the missionary position. She moaned and locked her legs around his waist and dug her spiked heels into him making him fuck her harder and deeper.

"Come on Stuart, fuck me, fuck your slut wife."

Kim dug her heels into him and was lifting her arse off the bed to make sure his cock went as deep. With his hands gripping her buttocks he started to fuck her with short, hard strokes while Kim thrust against him. I watched as their fucking intensified until they were oblivious to me being there. Suddenly she gripped him and rolled over so she was on top now.

"Fuck Kim, you're insatiable," Stuart moaned.

I lay beside them watching her arse moving up and down, her suspenders stretched taut over her cheeks.

"Come on, cum in my pussy. I'm your wife and your slut, cum in my cunt." Kim said. Her dirty words had the effect as Stuart grabbed her shoulders so he was in deep cumming in her, ""Oh yea baby, oh yeah take it!"

Stuart kissed his wife passionately as he continued humping her cumming deep in her pussy. For a while they stay intertwined, kissing gently. Kim pulled back and Stuart and I fondled her magnificent tits as she sat astride him. Stuart finished cumming and as Kim climbed off him a little of our combined spunk dribbled out of her. We both sat back while Kim reached down and placed her hand between her legs to keep as much inside her as possible.

"You two have made quite a mess. Stay still Stuart, you know what I want," she whispered as she moved up his chest.

She moved up the bed, then holding onto the bed-head with her free hand she placed her legs either side of his head and bent her knees so that she was squatting over his mouth. She moved her hand away and cum dripped from her well-fucked pussy onto his face. With a wicked smile at me she sank down covering him with her sopping pussy.

"Lick me, make me cum." She said as she ground her cum soaked pussy on his face.

I looked at her chest and then felt her push my head between her warm soft tits and I licked her magnificent tits and then sucked her nipples. After a few minutes fondling and licking on her lovely big tits I felt her start to tense and moan.

"Suck my clit, lick me. I'm cumming!" She pushed down and rubbed her cunt all over her husbands face and held my face to her tits as she trembled and came noisily. Another couple of moments sucking her tits and then we were kissing again.

"We'd better clean up," she said pulling away.

Then one more kiss, long and deep and she climbed off her husbands face and was slipping on her gown. Stuart was very red faced and looked sticky and wet and quickly climbed off the bed and headed for the shower.

I smiled at Kim but knew the fun was over so quickly dressed and headed to the door with her for another deep long kiss. She pulled back, reached down and rubbed my cock. Giving it a squeeze she said, "Say hello to Jayne and give her a good hard fuck with this tonight."

I turned and walked out of to car wondering what swinging fun we will have next.

gandj130
gandj130
506 Followers