Kim Webcams with Daddy

Story Info
Kim learns the man she is webcamming with is daddy.
4.4k words
4.52
152.1k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jillygirl
jillygirl
127 Followers

It was about 2 o'clock on a Saturday morning. I had just gotten home from a date with a guy in my class. My parents figured since I was 18, and it was not a school night. I could stay out late, but I knew if I stayed out all night, I would hear about it the next day.

I didn't feel tired so I logged on the computer in my room. I was chatting with a guy who was completely boring me, so I figured I would go to the adult chat rooms. I had never been there but now that I was 18, why not see what it was all about? I found one for nudist and thought that looked interesting. I got in and was immediately hit with a bunch of bots. I deleted them and was left with three guys to chat with. One right away invited me to see his webcam. I accepted and the window for his cam came up. It was dark in the room except for the light shining on him. He was naked and I could see him from the chest down. He had a nice hard on and he was a good 7 inches long and nicely thick.

The other two guys asked me about my age, what I liked to do, was I a nudist and I asked them what they liked, but it was the nude guy who interested me.

horny4u: You like what you see?

pinkpanties: It looks good enough to eat.

horny4u: It's all yours if you want it. How old are u?

pinkpanties: 18

horny4u: nice and legal. I am kinda old for you. 42

pinkpanties: That's not to old. I think older guys are cool.

Honry4u: yeah? You ever been with a guy my age? Or maybe you're a virgin?

pinkpanties: I am not a virgin and the oldest guy I was ever with was a neighbor who was about 30.

Honry4u: cool. What you wearing?

pinkpanties: I Just got home from a date. Still in my jeans and t shirt"

Honry4u: why don't you start up your cam and let me see you get undressed?

pinkpanties: I guess I have to get undressed for bed anyway. Ok

I turned on my webcam and invited him. I could see him on the cam as he stopped to get a good look at me. I then stood up in front of my cam and started to strip tease for him. He didn't say anything at all, as I took off my top and dropped it to the floor. My bra quickly followed. I jiggled my bare breast close up to the camera.

horny4u: very nice. What's your name?

Pinkpanties: Kim

horny4u: can I see more Kim?

I watched as he began to jack himself off slowly. I then teased my zipper down, unbuttoned my pants and let them slide down to reveal my thong panties. Slipping my fingers into the waist ban, I pushed them down to my ankles and stepped out of them.

I sat back down and adjusted the cam so it showed me from my head to my shaved pussy. Horny was jacking off still. It was apparent by his hard cock, he enjoyed what he saw.

Honry4u: you are so hot. Your panties looked wet.

pinkpanties: Ty they were probably wet because my date and I fucked over at his place. We were in bed a couple of hours together. It felt good.

Honry4u: I am jealous. I would love to be lying between your legs.

It was at that point I noticed something. His wedding ring had a line of diamonds on it. I just sat there as I remembered that my daddy had a ring just like it. I laughed to myself as I realized daddy was in bed and this couldn't be him. Could it? I thought how to find out. If it was him, he could see my face and apparently, he didn't mind seeing his daughter's naked body.

pinkpanties: I have never been with a guy your age. It would be like fucking my own daddy.

horny4u: yeah I guess it would. Would you fuck your own daddy?

"Ok that didn't prove it was him or not." I thought frantically how to answer and find out who he was.

pinkpanties: I don't think my daddy would want to fuck me. He is after all my daddy.

Honry4u: Daddies have desires also. You're a sexy looking girl. I am sure your daddy has had some thoughts about you. Do you ever think about him?

pinkpanties: I hadn't but now I wonder what it would be like.

horny4u: I think you would probably enjoy it.

I started to get scared. It sounded like something a father might say if he wanted to his daughter. I was not sure what to say. How to get out of this. I felt so naked now that I thought it could be my daddy on the other side.

pinkpanties: I gotta go. Its past my bedtime and I'm tired.

Honry4u: ok well I really enjoyed chatting with you. And thanks for letting me see you on cam. Can I add u?

pinkpanties: yeah sure. Nite

I accepted him as a friend and logged out as quickly as I could. I sat there wondering if it could be him. I kept thinking about the things he had said and what he looked like. How could I know for sure? The only things I saw where him and the edge of his desk. If it was him would he be looking for me now? He had to know I was up in my room naked. No, I don't think he would come up here. He doesn't want me to know it is him. He must have been downstairs in the basement.

I then jumped out of my chair and went to the door. No one was out in the hall. I sneaked out and went downstairs to the basement. I found the computer in the family room but no one was there. He could have gotten back to his bedroom in the time I had jus sat there to stunned to move. I then thought that if he ever did chat with him again I wanted to be sure if it was daddy or not. I went to the desk and using a permanent marker, put a little black square on the edge of the desk. I then went to bed, thinking how it probably was not him, and I might never chat with this guy ever again.

Nothing seemed to be different that week. I thought daddy might be looking my body over a couple of times, but I was sure it had to be my imagination. I didn't get online to chat again until about midnight Friday night after I came home from visiting a girlfriend of mine. I went to my room and was about to get undressed for bed when I looked at my computer. Would he be on?

I sat down and logged into chat. It showed that he was on. I felt cold fear run through my body. I was about to close chat when a window came up.

horny4u: Hello. How r u?

I hesitated before answering,

pinkpanties: "I'm good.

horny4u: you been on a date?

pinkpanties: No, I was just visiting a girlfriend of mine.

Honry4u you play with her also?

pinkpanties: No, I am st8 I like guys is all.

Honry4u want to c2c?

I bit my lip. I realized at that point that I was not sure what I wanted to find out. If he was not daddy than we could just enjoy chatting and playing with ourselves for the other person to see. If it was daddy than what? He liked seeing me. He said he even would like to fuck me. How did I feel about that? I was not sure yet.

pinkpanties: ok

I turned on my cam and accepted his cam. I watched anxiously as his cam window opened up. I looked and didn't see any little black square. I smiled with relief. He was already naked and his cock was semi hard. I reached up, pulled my t-shirt off, and undid my bra. My breast came free and bounced a little for his enjoyment. My pants and panties quickly followed.

Horny4u: I love your body. You have perfect tits and your pussy looks so sweet and edible.

pinkpanties: I love your cock. It would be a nice mouthful.

Then I noticed it. He had moved his mouse, and it uncovered a small square spot on the edge of his desk. It was daddy. It really was him. I sat there staring at the square in shock. What now? What does a daughter say to her naked daddy online?

horny4u: I love your pussy. I bet my cock would fit nicely in it.

I just sat there. I was not sure what to say. I was so stunned by it that I couldn't do or feel anything for a few moments.

horny4u: have you thought about what we talked about last time? How would you feel about having sex with your father? I bet he would like it.

horny4u: Hello? Kim?

I looked at the words, unsure what to say. Finally, I leaned over my keyboard.

pinkpanties: "If my daddy wanted to take it slowly I would be willing to try it. Why don't you come up to my room daddy, and we will see?

This time it was quiet on his side. I could see him sitting there not moving a muscle. After what seemed a long time he wrote back.

horny4u: I love you Kim. I apologize if I hurt you in anyway. I Didn't know it was you at first and then when I saw you, I couldn't stop enjoying seeing your beautiful body.

pinkpanties: Its ok daddy. Come up to my room.

His cam went off and I turned mine off as well. I know he had seen me on cam naked but seeing him in person was different. I quickly pulled on my panties and t-shirt. I heard a light knock and opened the door for him. Daddy came in rather sheepishly. He was in his jeans and no shirt.

"Hi darling." He said with a hopeful grin.

I hugged him. "Hi daddy. It's ok I am not mad or anything. I'm just not sure how I feel about this. I mean I really love you and the thought of you seeing me naked did turn me on."

He chuckled "Yeah well, seeing you naked really turned me on also. I never dreamed I would see you like that."

I asked, "Do you get on cam a lot with girls?"

He shrugged. "Well, I do some. Look, I love your mother, but she has no interest in sex. That cam is pretty much my sex life."

I felt sorry for him. I didn't know that he and mom didn't fuck anymore. I guess I just figured that they had a great sex life.

"I'm sorry daddy." I said as I reached out to give his hand a squeeze. "I didn't know. That's gotta be rough."

He shrugged. "Oh I survive. Your mother knows I get on cam. I guess she figured I need something to relieve my sexual frustrations."

I chuckled, "Bet she doesn't know I was on it with you though."

He laughed quietly." She would kill us both if she knew that."

Our laughter subsided and we looked at each other, not sure what to say. Finally, he asked what I knew would eventually be coming.

"Darling, would you mind if we kissed?"

I gave him a small smile and shook my head. "No I wouldn't mind at all."

Daddy stepped closer to put his arms around me. He looked into my face and smiled. "I love you Kim baby."

He softly kissed me. I thought it would feel really weird to be kissing my daddy like this, but it really was not bad at all. I did feel somewhat different but the idea of kissing my daddy like a man and woman instead of father and daughter had a kind of thrill to it. We kissed again and this time I tried to relax more and enjoy it. He must have felt my being more receptive to his kiss and lightly touched my lips with his tongue. I opened up and he slid his tongue into my mouth. He ran it over my lips and teeth. Then I touched his tongue with my own, and we rubbed and explored each other's tongues.

We kissed like that for a few minutes, and I let my hands rub slowly up and down his bare back. It was not long before his hand slid under the back of my shirt and up my bare back. We continued to kiss for about 15 minutes before he pulled a way for a moment.

"Oh Kim baby, I should probably go."

"Now?" I asked. "But why?"

He stepped back shaking his head. "If I don't go now I may not be able to leave later. You're too delicious not to want more of."

I took his hand in mine. "Daddy, before you came up here I was not sure how I felt about our seeing each other naked on cam or what you said about wanting me. Now I know. I do enjoy kissing you. I think you're sexy and I would like to kiss you some more."

He looked at me and I could see a battle raging behind his eyes. "You sure?"

I nodded. "Yeah daddy, I am sure."

I gave him a kiss, and we embraced again. He looked into my eyes. "If I do anything you don't like, you will tell me, right?"

I nodded, knowing that there was almost no chance of me telling him to stop. I was just too horny right then. We kissed again and this time as we started to kiss, he ran his hand under the front of my t-shirt to the bare flesh of my 34b breast. I am not big but my breast or very firm and round. He massaged them and rubbed my nipples. I decided my t-shirt was unnecessary and pulled it over my head and dropped it on the floor. He looked at my naked breast and admired them as he cupped them in his hands. He kissed my neck and slowly worked his way down my chest to my round breast. His tongue teased my nipples, sending a shiver of pleasure through me. He sucked, licked and then gave my nipples a small bite. I moaned softly as I held his head to my bare flesh.

As he was working my breast, I noticed he ran his hand down my body to my panties. He rubbed my pussy through my panties. "Oh daddy. Ohh that feels good."

That little encouragement must have caused him to want more. He pushed my panties down and felt the bare flesh of my hairless vulva. I gasped as I felt him touching me. Reaching over I undid his pants and when they fell daddy's hard cock sprang out free and hard. I grabbed it, rubbing it with my hands.

Daddy started to kiss me again, but this time with a great hunger and passion. His right hand was on my left breast, and his left was rubbing my pussy. I spread my leg some, so he could get in better, but I couldn't spread far enough for him. He led me to my bed and pulled me down onto it with him. We lay naked with our bodies pressed together. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my pussy. He moved his cock up and down so it rubbed against the outside of my vulva.

I was now moaning constantly. He lifted up my leg, and I felt his hand go between my legs. I was soaking wet. He found the entrance to my pussy and was able to easily slide a finger into me. He slowly finger fucked me as I squirmed and moaned with each movement.

"Oh baby." He whispered in my ear. "You feel so good and so tight. I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so bad it hurts."

"Mmmm." I moaned back into his ear. "Do it daddy. Fuck me. Fuck your little girl. I want to feel your cock inside me. I want you to fill my pussy with your hot cum."

"Oh yeah baby." He said as he pulled out his finger and took a hold of his cock. "I'm going to fuck you until your overflowing with your daddy's cum."

I felt him line his cock up with my pussy and the head of his cock nudged the wet opening. He pushed gently and I felt him slowly entering me. I dug my fingers into his back as I bit my lip, so I didn't cry out. He went in further and further until finally he was totally embedded within my body. I could feel his balls hanging down and pressed against me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, holding him in as deep as I could get him. He just lay there on top of me with his cock totally inside my hot pussy.

"Baby girl, your daddy is fucking you. My cock is inside you now. What do you think about that?"

I smiled at him as I tried to think about my own daddy fucking me but found it hard to think about anything except how much I wanted to be fucked. "I love it daddy. Now fuck me. Fuck your little girl and don't stop."

He smiled as he began to slowly move his hips up and down. I could feel his cock sliding in and out of my tight, wet pussy. I gave his cock a squeeze with my pussy and held on tight. He moaned and started to go a little faster. I dug my fingers into his back harder. His body pressed down on my naked body, but I didn't even notice the weight. The only thing I noticed was how good it felt having him fucking me. I could feel his cock sliding deep into my body. I could feel him inside me pushing and rubbing within my pussy. It was pure pleasure as each inch of his cock dove repeatedly into my body.

I could feel myself going higher and higher into ecstasy. I was trying not to moan too loudly with mom in the house, so I put my mouth on daddy's shoulder and bit him. He didn't seem to mind as he just went harder and faster. My world seemed to narrow down to a haze which centered around my daddy's cock moving like a piston in and out of my pussy. My hips were gyrating with him, trying to get his cock deeper into me. I could hear him moaning words, which included my name, but I didn't care what he said. I only cared about his cock filling my pussy.

Then I hit my climax. My world was rocked with pleasure as I arched my back and screamed in pleasure. I didn't care if anyone heard me or not. The only thing that mattered was my daddy was fucking me, and I was cumming. I felt wave after wave of scintillating pleasure hit me again and again. I concentrated all my thoughts on how good his cock felt inside me. Then I felt him slam his cock into me hard and just hold it. I felt his cock spasm within me as it sent streams of white cum into me. His cum seemed to flow out more and more, and I loved thinking about every ounce of his incestuous cum being inside my little pussy. I squeezed his cock hard as I tried to hold it all inside me. I didn't want any of it to escape.

Daddy then started to relax, but he left his cock buried inside me. He looked into my face and smiled. "Baby, that was the most awesome sex I have ever had."

I kissed him. "I can't believe we did it. I can't believe I made love to my own daddy. I loved it. I don't want to stop making love to you, ever."

He returned my kiss. "I don't want it to end either."

Then I remembered how I had cried out so loudly. "Daddy, what about mom? She might have heard me."

He shook his head. "She sleeps pretty soundly. You know that. It would take a lot more than you crying out to wake her."

I relaxed a little but was still unsure. "Can we go see? Just to make sure?"

He sighed and rolled off me. His cock freeing itself of my hold on it. "Ok, I guess we can do that. I am kind of hungry anyway. Want to grab some of that pie with me?"

I jumped up. "Sure. That was some of the best apple pie mom has ever made."

Daddy walked over to the door still naked. I was about to grab some clothes but then figured I would just go nude as well. We went to dad and mom's room. Dad peeked in and I saw through the crack that mom was still sound asleep. He shut the door. "She won't wake until morning."

We went to the kitchen, and I grabbed the forks while daddy got the plates. I then went to the refrigerator and looked for the pie. I was bent over looking in the bottom shelf when daddy came up behind me and rubbed his cock up against my butt.

"I like what I see." He told me happily.

I found the pie and stood up. "Maybe later you can have what you see."

We sat down at the table to eat. We talked about how much we had enjoyed our making love. We both agreed that we would do it often and not tell anyone else. As we talked, dad looked at a bowl of fruit on the table. He took a banana out of the bowl and grinned. "I want to try something. You game?"

I shrugged, "Sure. I guess."

"Ok sit on the table in front of me."

I did as he said and sat on the table in front of him as he sat in his chair. He spread my legs and after peeling the banana, he slid it into my pussy. He pushed it in until it almost disappeared. I looked at him wondering what he was up to.

Leaning forward he put his mouth on my pussy and licked it. He had found my clit and was teasing it. It felt good and I reached out to hold his head to my pussy. As he licked me, I felt him starting to suck on that banana. He sucked it out just a little way, bit the tip off, and ate it. He kept licking me and sucking the banana out of my pussy until the banana was all eaten, but he was not done yet. He still had my pussy to eat. His tongue knew how to pleasure my pussy. He would run it up and down my pussy lips, but always he returned to licking my clit. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed. He licked until I was breathing heavy and moaning. Then he stood up and shoved his cock into my pussy again. It was not long at all before I was cumming I hugged him to me as he shoved his cock in and out and just kept going. I came but he was just starting. He kept fucking me so that after I had cum I didn't descend far from the heights of pleasure before I was going right back up on the mountaintop of ecstasy. I don't know how many times I came before he finally pulled his cock out and shot streams of cum on my body. My body was covered with his sticky white cum.

jillygirl
jillygirl
127 Followers
12