Kim Webcams with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jillygirl
jillygirl
128 Followers

Then he helped me off the table saying, "Now it's my turn. Suck my cock baby."

I got down on my knees before him and looked at his semi soft cock. It was still wet with my juices. I reached out and took it into my mouth. The taste excited me. I sucked his cock into my mouth and pressed my tongue up against his cock as it glided over it. I moved my head up and down him as he held onto my head. He urged me on. "Yeah baby. Suck you daddy's cock baby. Oh yeah suck me. Mmmmm you're doing great baby. Oh yeah I love fucking your mouth."

He was moving his hard cock in and out of my mouth now. I tried to take him deep and gagged a couple of times. I sucked harder and then I heard him say, "I'm gonna cum baby."

I felt him tighten up and just as a stream of cum started to explode from him; he pulled his cock out and shot it on my face. I opened my mouth and streams of cum flowed from his cock. Some landed in my mouth but most of it was on my face. A large glob landed right in my eye so that everything was a big blur in that eye.

He finally stopped shooting out cum and I stood up. I opened my mouth to show him all his cum I had caught. He looked at me and smiled big. I then glanced over at the mirror on the kitchen wall and had to laugh. My face had cum covering my eye, dripping down my nose and some leaking out of my mouth. The rest of my faced has splatters all over it.

Daddy came up behind me as I was looking at myself and wrapped me up in his arms. He looked over my shoulder at my image. "You are the most beautiful girl in the world. You can't believe how happy you have made me. If I made love to every girl in the world I can't believe there would be one that could make me as happy as you have right now."

I turned to look into his eyes. Opening my mouth I showed him his cum again as I swirled it around with my tongue and then swallowing it. I smiled at him. "I am glad daddy. Next week we will have to see if we can do it even better. Next week mommy goes to Aunt Cindy's for the weekend. "

jillygirl
jillygirl
128 Followers
12