Kimberly & the Giant Prick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew that there was no way she could get this giant prick in her little tight pussy, but she wanted to do it so bad. Maybe if she squirmed around a bit, a little of it would go inside.

I watched as Kimmie came back a little toward consciousness, but not quite all the way. Her hand was rubbing her clit and her pelvis was rocking up and down and gyrating against my cock head. It was still just barely lodged at the entrance to her inner lips, but it felt very good. Her slick juices ran down her cunt lips, flooding the area to help us finally consummate our plans.

I began to gently pump my hips back and forth, but without forcing anything. Within a little while, I could tell that the entire head was actually inside her pussy. No more virgin status for you, Kimmie Baby. You're a woman now!

"What did you say?" Her eyes were open and staring at me.

I smiled. "I didn't say anything."

"It sounded like you said, "You're a woman now."

"You only heard my thoughts, baby, but it's true."

She looked down and saw that a couple inches of my meat had disappeared inside her before realizing the reality of it. A big grin split her face.

"Yeah. I am, aren't I?"

"You certainly are and it's only going to get better from here on out. How does it feel?"

"I feel so full, like there couldn't possibly be room for more. Is it all the way in me?"

"That's just the head. I'm giving you time to adjust to the feeling."

"Just the head! Shit! You're going to split me wide open!"

"I'm not going to do anything to hurt you, Kimmie. When your body wants more of what it has, we'll feed it more, but it probably won't be able to take it all today."

"Oh!" She sounded so disappointed.

"Don't worry kid. We can always stick it in your ass."

"In my ass! Won't that hurt even worse?"

"No. In fact your ass has probably passed a lot of things bigger than the biggest thing you ever stuck in your pussy. Want to try it now or wait till later?"

"Let's try it later. Right now, I want to see how much I can take in my pussy."

"Ok. I'll just sit here and let you control the penetration. When you want more, just scoot toward me a little further. All this talk has made it shrink a little, so it will be a little easier to take."

"That's shrunk?" she asked, incredulously.

"You'll see." I don't usually brag about the size of my dick. I've seen enough pornos and enough guys in person that were much longer than me to think I have a right to brag. However, even though I have to stretch a little to make seven full inches in length, it's a lot further than that, going around. Even with only seven inches, I have had several women tell me it was too long and have lodged it in a friendly cervix now and then.

It is the girth of which I am proud, and which makes it hard to get a complete blow job. Most women simply can't get their mouth open wide enough to get the head back to their throat, so I have to be content with head action. Not that I would turn down any chance for a little head action.

Kimmie now had close to half of my tree stump lodged in her. A blissful smile creased her face. "I knew it! I knew I could get it all in!"

"Well, you could have fooled me. You looked so tight." I couldn't see any point in bursting her balloon. However, I couldn't resist one little lunge forward, about a half inch. Maybe I was trying to burst her balloon after all.

"Oh! My! Oh my! Ooooooooooh!"

I remained still as she began another series of convulsions, signaling that she was enjoying yet another result of our coupling. I hadn't cum yet, but I didn't need to. We were already doing what I enjoyed the most. As I have achieved a bit of age, my priorities have shifted so that it is in truth the journey that I savor, more than the goal. Once I cum, I lose interest in sex for five or ten minutes. As long as I hold myself back, I can fuck all night. I prefer the latter. My partners seem to feel the same way after they realize my failure to cum is a choice, not a lack of interest.

"Are we having fun, yet?"

Her eyes merely glistened at me as she nodded, very slowly. "Can you fuck my ass now?"

I loved it when she talked dirty.

"Let's go out and get something to eat. I saw a great looking soul food joint down the street that smelled so good from the outside. We can also pick up a couple of pats of butter while we're there."

"Butter?"

"Yep. It's the world's best ass lubricant. It will keep you from being sore tomorrow after I stick this rod up your ass." I pulled it out and waved it in her face.

"Give me that thing. I want to see if it's as big as you say it is." She opened her mouth wide and took as much as she could handle, but couldn't get her mouth open wide enough.

"Sorry," she murmured.

"Don't be sorry. Nobody has ever been able to do it. Just watch for a minute and I'll give you something to swallow."

I laid back and started to jack it off in front of her face. It really turns me on to have a woman watch me jack off. I grabbed it hard and yanked the skin all the way to the bottom, causing the head to swell enormously and start to turn purple. Boys weren't circumcised when I was growing up. It seems to me to be a cruel primitive practice. However, when I started dating in high school, the zipper on my jeans would often rip my foreskin loose from the root a little bit after a hot petting session. I got accustomed to a bit of blood on my fly when I got home. Eventually, there was no connection to the head, leaving me with a lot of loose skin that helps a lot when I whack off.

Kimmie watched in awe as my hand flew back and forth on my swollen shaft. She licked her lips in anticipation.

"Are you about to cum?" she breathed.

Her excitement pushed me over the edge. "I am now. Suck it baby."

She clamped her mouth over the end just in time to receive the first spurt and held on until my balls were dry.

"Wow! I never sucked a guy off before," she giggled.

"Did you like it?"

"Umn huh. Will you be able to go again?"

"Let's go eat, then we'll find out."

We dressed and headed out for some ribs and greens, with boiled cabbage, fried okra and pintos. Onions and pepper sauce and sweet tea complemented the delicious meal which left me feeling stuffed.

When we got back to our room and dumped the butter packets out of our pockets, we had enough to float a battleship. Maybe it would be enough--maybe not, but that's another story.

12