Kimberly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers

"I mean it Lady. Lose the attitude and think on what happened today, don't make it two times in a row."

Neither one of us said anything on the journey back to my cabin. I suppose both of us wanted to play out what had happened in our own thoughts and analyze them before we could talk about it. We sat at the kitchen table and she just stared at me waiting. Karen had chosen where she wanted this conversation she was just leaving it up to me to get on with it.

"How long has she been here?"

"Miranda has been at my place for three days now. It's taken her until today to build up the courage to talk to you. Even though I believed at the time it was a good idea, I had no idea she was going to come at you the way she did and for that I'm truly sorry Bobby."

"It's clear to me that you two have met."

I think that was the question she was waiting for. Karen sat back into her chair, took a sip of her tea and put the glass down again. The action was clearly done to think out how she was going to explain it all to me.

"The day I asked you if you trusted me was the day I had come close to running out of options. Something in your head was holding you back and I simply couldn't figure out what it was. You were going nowhere, Bobby, and I was getting frustrated because I simply couldn't see what it was that you were focused on that kept you from moving forward."

Karen looked up from staring at her glass and gave me a weak smile.

"There would be only two people that held that answer although I strongly suspected it would be Miranda that held the key. On the way to the airport I got Andy's brother to talk to your brother. There has always been a form of trust between some cops and lawyers and I was banking on that to get me in their door at such a strange hour."

She took another sip of tea and placed the glass back on the table, she paused to think again of that evening before saying, "Your brother actually met me at the airport and took me back to his place. Miranda was cold to begin with and I had to sit them both down and explain as best I could who I was and why I was there. She saw through me straight away and while your brother was putting their children to bed she told me so. I had no choice Bobby, I told her everything, it was only then did she agree to help me."

The pent up frustration within her was too much now and she got up and started to pace the room, twisting her fingers together when she did.

"We were up most of the night before we stumbled onto what you were focused on to stop you moving forward. Miranda told me that you always shaved Traci, it was a weekly thing with you two but you always had to do it with a free day ahead of you because you two never managed to get out of bed once you had."

When Karen looked at me again, I was crimson with embarrassment and fidgeting in my seat. She came over, sat on my lap and hugged me. She kissed me on the cheek and told me that there was only a little bit of her story left so I needed to suck it up.

"Bobby what Traci told Miranda stayed with Miranda, sisters talk about stuff like this all the time. If anyone held the key to you it would have been her not your brother, but I had to get to your brother to get to his wife. I simply didn't have time for subtleties remember; I was back the very next day."

Karen told me that my brother took the girls to school the next day and then came back to phone in sick and he and Miranda gave her as much background about me as she asked for. She gave me a wink before saying that Miranda had already given her the key but the background about me was sure interesting. I again squirmed in my seat mentally thanking them both in the most sarcastic way I could think of.

"But why did you wait a week after you came back?"

By now Karen had sat back in her own seat so she could take another sip of her tea as she did. She paused a little longer and figured there was no point in avoiding what she about to tell me.

"Since Andy died, the only time I got physical was with a vibrator and my hand. I had no need for the Pill so I came off it. Since I wasn't on the Pill when all this started, I had to get back on it and make myself safe ready for what I knew would happen when that dam burst."

I was intrigued by her thought process, I knew I shouldn't be but I wanted to explore it some more.

"You could have used condoms."

Karen shook her head vigorously. It was then that I got the answer.

"No that wouldn't have worked, condoms would have made it look like I had created the scenario, and I had to be more subtle than that. Yes, I had created the scenario by practically putting my pussy in your face. But once a bald pussy was there in front of you, that carnal urge within you would have overridden all the mental barriers you had built up for months about never being intimate again."

She smiled and blushed at the same time as both of us remembered that evening. Karen went on to explain that my hospital had done STD tests as a matter of course. The file she had of me showed I was disease free so she herself wasn't worried, so it had to be the Pill and she had to wait a week for it to be effective enough.

Karen became serious again. "Bobby, Miranda told me she needed to talk to you. I had my doubts and asked her to wait another month, but she refused and pressed the issue. I really don't know where the attitude came from, but she came here for a reason, Honey you need to hear her out."

I nodded my head and said. "That's for tomorrow, this is today."

Holding out my hand I stood at the same time, my erection obvious to her. She smiled and stood came around and hugged me, then took my hard-on in her hand and we went to bed for the afternoon.

******* Karen watched the car approach from the cabin window and told me that Miranda was here. By the time I had gotten up and gone into the bedroom to find a pair of shorts and came out again Miranda was already in the cabin. She was wearing a summer dress that although compliments her chest very well, it was clear to see she wasn't wearing a bra. The one shoulder strap the dress had, buttoned at the front of the strap, her right hand shoulder bare. Her dress flowed down to her knees. Karen stood next to her still naked, now that I did find odd.

Miranda's face showed so many expressions I had a hard time watching her eyes. She was clearly in conflict with herself and I didn't know why. Miranda seemed to gulp in air and her hand went to the button on her dress and released it. Her dress slid from her body and fell to the floor, a puddle of cloth around her feet with a very uncertain and very naked Miranda in the middle.

"It's the rule in this cabin Bobby, plus I wanted to show you this and apologies for my behavior yesterday, it was inexcusable of me."

Her hands went to her stomach showing her belly bulging nicely. Miranda was pregnant. She walked towards me and I met her in the middle of the cabin and hugged her taking care not to get to close to her belly. The tears burst forth and Karen and I had to sit her down with a box of tissues. I held on to her while Karen made something for us to drink and turn the lunch off, this looked like it was going to be a long afternoon.

Eventually Miranda giggled into her tissue and Karen and I both looked at each other thinking she had lost her mind.

"You know if your brother could see me now, I suspect I would be heading for a divorce and you would be waking up in a hospital room. Yes, I know you've seen me in a bikini before but somehow I don't think your brother would be too impressed with my behavior at the moment."

"You didn't have to do this."

Miranda looked at Karen something passed between them before she again looked at me.

"Yes I did Bobby, call it penance if you will. I fucked up at Karen's cabin and she let me know that to talk to you again had to be on your terms and that meant following the rule of the cabin. I shouldn't have fucked up, but when I saw you both pull up to the cabin I was both glad and angry that you had moved on. She loves you, Bobby. She loves you just as much as Traci did and although I expected it, when it came to seeing you two together I couldn't handle that."

If anything, that one statement was an ice breaker between us all. I didn't even freak out when both women stood over me holding out a hand each, waiting for my shorts.

Over lunch I caught up with everything Miranda and the family had done, even the broken arm of one of my nieces when she fell awkwardly off her bike.

She saw the worry on my face, up until Traci's death I had doted on both of the girls. Much to my brother and Miranda's frustration, I spoiled them rotten as well. She then spent the next hour telling us she was fine, even when the cast came off she asked if she could keep it to show me when I came back from my trip.

I broached the subject of the house and what they had done with it. She told us that after she had gone through my house boxing up all of the most private stuff and placing it in storage, my brother had rented out my house working on the principle that I would eventually return and an occupied house stood a better chance of not being broken into.

It was as we sat on the porch watching the lake and just talking that things took a sideways turn. Karen and I could see that Miranda had been building up to something, it had taken her the trip up here and most of the afternoon to do it but between us we figured out this was going to get real interesting.

"Bobby, I came here for a reason."

Miranda placed her hand over the bump in her stomach to emphasize her point.

"I'm four months gone Bobby, I carried full term with both the girls that means I have a little under five months left before my due date. I'm calling you out Bobby I want you back home when this one gets born. We have already decided on names, a boy gets Robert and if it's a girl she's going to be called Kimberly."

Miranda decided now was about the right time to leave. We followed her back into the cabin and while she put her dress back on, she still couldn't leave without another parting shot. She looked directly at Karen.

"Work on him, do whatever you have to do but bring him home. It's not only his brother that misses him. If all three of you stay just for the birth I will understand, but bring him home so we can all meet the two women that captured his heart, made him sane again and showed him that there is life after my sister's death, just like she told him."

All three of us had tears in our eyes as she walked back to the car, turned to wave and then drove off. Karen held me close as Miranda's car disappeared behind the trees, the dirt road would soon take her onto the main road heading for the airport.

"Do you want to fish?"

Shaking my head and taking Karen by the hand we wandered back onto the porch and sat watching the lake. Finally Karen gave up sitting next to me and sat on my lap, taking care to put a small distance between her and the hardness she always seems to give me now.

"Kimberly comes back late next week, school for her starts a week later. My in-laws already know through both me and Andy's brother that I have a new man in my life and they are fine with that as long as we don't hold back on them seeing Kimberly. I vowed that wouldn't happen. I keep my promises."

Karen snuggled in closer and continued.

"We will be going back Bobby, your head is already on the mend and this body of mine can attest to the rest of you working just fine. Its only when we all sit down as a family and I do include Kimberly in that, that we can finally decide where we are going to live."

She must have felt me nod my head so continued telling me her thoughts, I kept silent simply because she had said nothing I objected to. That damn woman must have read my mind if her next statement was anything to go by.

"Feel free to jump in anytime Bobby, but when we go back to see the baby we are not staying at your old house. Too many ghosts, My Love. You may have a place in your heart for Traci, but I have the rest of it. If we settle there, then we will get another house and you can decide what you want to do with yours. I want to keep the cabin, either we come back to live here or it's our summer retreat."

For a moment I simply couldn't resist it, I smiled and said.

"My brother will insist on a pre-nup."

I felt her stiffen before saying. "Then he can marry you Bobby, when we marry I want all of you without conditions. That's how you got me when you slid your cock into me for the first time."

For a moment she paused and then giggled. Her giggles turned to laughter and even then she had real trouble containing herself. I pulled back and looked at her, which simply made her worse. In the end I settled for holding her and waiting for her to come back to me.

Finally she said, "I can just see it now Bobby, as we exchange our wedding vows. 'I promise to take every inch of his cock, every inch of him and every cent in his bank account.'

Karen then toned down her voice in a weak attempt to impersonate me and said. 'And I promise to take every hole in her body, often. Every inch of her body, and every nickel in her bank account.'

I tried, so help me I tried, but I simply couldn't keep a straight face after that and for the rest of the evening, I couldn't look at her without smiling either.

markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers