Kimberly - Her Husband's Story

Story Info
Kimberly's husband remembers his own incest past.
6k words
4.58
95.8k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is sort of a side story to the continuing series about the women that Willis meets in his accounting department. As happens with some of my characters, they begin to lead their own lives. Kimberly has become an incredibly erotic woman and her single story has developed a into full life story. This story occurs sometime after "Kimberly and her Son" and Kimberly and her Boss."

*

Robert said goodbye to his wife and hung up the phone. His chest and belly was covered with the cum he had shot from his throbbing cock as his wife had told him about the sex she had had with their son.

They were both highly sexed and, after splitting up due to some infidelity, they had decided that they would rather stay together and just have a more open relationship. Their agreement was not written but seemed to be understood that sex outside their marriage was ok only when they were apart and always one-nighters; no long-term lovers.

If Kimberly took their son as a lover, it would probably break that concept, but it did not worry Robert. Nor did the concept of the incest that his wife and son were committing. Instead, it excited him incredibly, as it brought him back to some of his earliest sexual experiences...with his own mother.

Years Ago:

Robert and his brother Brian were fraternal twins and very much different. While Robert was tall, dark haired, and muscular, his brother Brian was tall, slender and blond. Robert was athletic and popular with no problem dating some of the best looking, and easy, girls in school. Brian was less gregarious, although a very talented trombone player in both band and jazz ensemble. He tended to be shy towards girls and had dated very little.

When the boys were 17, their father's car skidded off a wet road and rolled over into some woods. Although he was wearing his seatbelt, a branch stabbed through his brachial artery and he bled out before any rescue workers could get to the scene. The whole family took it very hard but the boys were resilient and became stronger and closer through the ordeal. Their mother was a completely different story.

Before her husband's death, Francis had been a vibrant woman, full of life and happiness. Although she looked like a trophy wife for her executive husband, she was not a dumb blond but a very intelligent woman who loved her husband and family. To her boys, she was a nurturing mother who helped with school work, supported their sports teams, and did not embarrass them too much. To her husband, she was the beautiful and properly lady to everyone else, but she was a sexy and ravenous woman in their bedroom.

Francis was devastated by her husband's death, and retreated into steady existence of working during the day and drinking to dull the pain at night. Robert and Brian watched their mother struggle through her life now and did not know how to help her.

About a week before their 18th birthday, Brian walked by his mother's bedroom and heard her muffed crying through the door. Wanting to make sure she was alright, he quietly opened the door and peeked inside her bedroom. With the door open only a crack her could see her reflected in the mirror as she lay there in her nightgown on the bed. She never saw him looking in as he stared at her body almost visible through the black lace of the nightgown. He could see up the smooth length of her legs to a very dark triangle below her stomach. The deep v neckline exposed the sides of her large breasts, mounded on her chest.

Just then she rolled to the side to get another tissue and her left breast fell completely out, exposing the light brown areola and the wrinkled nipple in the center. Brian was almost 18, but still a virgin because he was so shy around girls. He had kissed a few girls from school and actually fingered one behind the stands during his brother's football game, but had not been past that. Seeing his own mother like that was turning him on and made his cock get hard, even as he felt sorry for the despair that made her cry. He closed the door quietly and went to his room, locking the door and jerking off to the mental picture of his mother's body.

Later that night, Brian discussed his mother's crying with his brother; he did not mention how she turned him on. They agreed it was past time for her to stop this level of grieving.

"What if we take her out for our birthday?" Robert proposed. "If we tell her we are taking her to Carlo's, she'll get dressed up."

"Let's make it a formal dinner event," Brian replied, warming to the idea. "Encourage her to get her hair done and everything! We can wear our suits and you can drive." They spent over an hour on their plans and how to approach their mother with the idea.

Francis was not receptive to the idea at first the boys insisted so much that she agreed to go out with them for their birthday. Once she had committed, she did start to like the idea and how they were fussing over her.

The day came but when the boys came home from school their mother was already in her room. They dressed and waited, worried that she was going to back out. Finally, Robert went to her room and knocked on the door.

"Mom," he said quietly. "Are you ready? It's almost time to go."

"I'm almost ready," she answered. "Go downstairs and I'll be right down." He went down the stairs and shrugged his shoulders at his brother's questioning look. They heard Francis close her bedroom door and looked at the stairs. She elegantly floated down the stairs in a simple dark burgundy gown that seemed to cling to her body in some places while flowing gracefully out in others. The front of the gown opened outward like two lapels, exposing nearly a third of her breast-flesh while just barely covering the bra that supported her breasts. Dangling into her cleavage was a white gold chain from which hung a simple, small diamond pendant that reflected sparkles of light onto her pale skin.

"Wow" was all Robert could say while Brian just gasped. Their mother had completely changed her demeanor for the evening, and the happy and loving mom they remember was back. They could both remember when she used to look this good on their father's arm.

"So I gather you approve?" Francis asked her sons.

"Mom, you look fantastic!" Brian exclaimed.

"Yeah," Robert added. "Downright sex..." He stopped himself from calling his own mother sexy, although she could have read his mind as loud as the thought was inside.

"Thank you, boys," she smiled at them. "Would you care to escort me out?" They each took one of her arms and guided her out the door and to the car.

Dinner was very good and for the first hour their mother was animated and fun, laughing and enjoying herself. As the dessert came around, the boys noticed that she had been drinking the wine faster, and her smile was now just a bit forced. Wanting to get her home before she got too sloppy, they hurried through the dessert and paid the check, leaving quickly.

Walking to the car, she was a bit unsteady and they directed her to the back seat. Brian was about to close her door and get in the front when his mother grabbed his hand and pulled.

"Sit with me back here, she moaned. Brian looked to his brother who shrugged, then nodded yes, and Brain sat down in the back next to her. She leaned up against him and put her head on his chest. She relaxed against him and seemed to be asleep by the time Robert had the car moving.

They were mostly silent as they drove home, and Brian was nearly intoxicated by the scent of his mother's perfume as they cruised down darkened streets. Robert had popped in one of his blues/rock tapes and the music seemed perfect. Brian looked down at his mother as they passed under a street light and in the flash saw her complete breast. Somehow one breast had fallen completely out of her bra and was hanging down on top of the other as she leaned onto him.

In spite of himself, he stared at the exposed flesh, waiting as each street light helped him create the perfect view of her full breast in his mind. He was not the expert on breast size but it must a D cup at least, he thought to himself. His cock stirred in his pants and he reached down to adjust it, which disturbed his mother.

She shifted lower and her head in his lap, the back of her hand pressing against his bulge as she rested her head in her own hand. Brian looked up at his brother in the mirror, his eyes wide in wonder, and Robert smiled at him and then adjusted the mirror so he could watch his mother better. Brian reached out and rested a hand on her hip, feeling the smooth fabric under his hand...and no panties! His mother was naked under the bottom of the gown!

When Robert pulled the car into the driveway, he turned off the motor looked back at his brother. Poor Brian was staring down their mother's breast which was hanging out of her dress. Robert had handled the firm breasts of the girls he dated but his mother's tit was huge and soft, with a large areola and a big, stiff nipple. It was so different and sent a thrill down to his own crotch. When he shifted his gaze to his mother face lying on Brian's lap, he saw that her eyes were closed but she had a big smile on her red lips.

"Mom," Brian said softly while he gently caressed some loose hair from her eyes. "We're home now." Francis opened her eyes and then levered herself up to look around.

"Yes we are," she slurred. "I guess we need to go inside." Robert got out of the car and opened the door so she could get out. She turned and slid her legs out, then looked up at Robert. Taking the helping hand he offered her, she stood up and ended up very close to him.

"Boys, this was the most wonderful evening I can remember since I don't know when." She leaned forward and kissed Robert on the lips. Although not an open mouth French kiss, she did press her soft lips hard against her son's as the kiss definitely lingered longer than a normal mother and son kiss. As their mother turned to walk to the house, Robert was a bit stunned and just stood and looked at her.

Brian was just coming around the front of the front of the car when Francis suddenly yelped. Both boys saw their mother clinging to the bottom of the stair rail with her legs askew. Brian was the first to reach her and put his arm around her to steady her.

"Are you okay, mom?" he quickly said, as her looked her over to see if she was hurt.

"Yeah, I'm ok, she gasped. "It is so dark out here that I lost my step. I might also have had too much wine." She giggled a little at that last comment and wrapped her arm around Brian's waist as he stood next to her.

"Let's get you inside, ok?" Robert directed from behind them. With Brian's arm around her shoulders and his mother's arm around his waist, she leaned her head into him as they moved up the several stairs to the front door. Brian was acutely aware of how her voluptuous body pressed against him while her full breasts were again almost completely visible to him down the neckline of her dress. Meanwhile Robert was enjoying the view from behind where her gown was sucked up between the cheeks of her ass highlighting how firm globes of ass-flesh moved and giggled when she walked.

As they arrived at the front door, Robert moved forward and unlocked the door. They walked in and shut the door behind them, and then Francis turned and pressed her body against Brain in a big hug.

"Um, mom?" Brian said. "Are you going to be ok?" His mother giggled against her son's chest and looked up at him.

"Sure," she slurred. "I just need to go potty." She giggled again. Brian extracted himself from her hug and guided her to the powder room. Closing the door behind her, he turned towards his brother.

"Dude," he whispered to his brother. "She is trashed!"

"I know,' Robert hissed back. "But I think I know what her problem is now.

"What?"

"It isn't just that she misses dad. It's also that she isn't getting any. You know that she and dad used to make the bed squeak nearly every other night. She's horny."

"So what does that have to do with tonight?"

"You're such the innocent!" Robert chided his brother. "She's horny and climbing all over you. Take her up to her room and if the opportunity shows, give her what she wants."

"But she's our mother! Are you crazy?" Brian replied nearly in a normal tone.

"You hypocrite! I know you have been sniffing her panties from time to time. How else would they end up in the middle of your clothes in the laundry? You probably think about her all the time when jerking off. At least I only do sometimes."

Brain's mouth was open and he was about to answer when the bathroom door opened and their mother stumbled out. Brian reached out to catch her and ended up with a hand wrapped around a breast.

"Opps," she giggled. "Maybe I need to go upstairs.

"Don't worry mom," Brain said soothingly. "I'll help you get there." He guided her up the stairs and into her dark bedroom. Leaving the door open so he could see, he walked her to the bed and sat her down on the side of the bed. He started to move away from her but she reached up and held him by the hips, stopping his motion. Francis looked up into his eyes as she shifted one hand from his hip and ran it over his crotch, feeling the swell of his erection throb under her fingers. She squeezed it softly.

"It's ok you know," she purred. "I felt it growing in the car. I know this is wrong but right now I don't care." She continued to look up at his eyes as her hands unbuckled his belt and pulled his zipper down. Brian was still telling himself that he shouldn't let his mother do this...that she was too intoxicated and would hate herself when sober. Then her hand reached into his pants and he felt her cool fingers wrap around his thick cock as she pulled it out.

"Oooh, look at you," she purred as she stroked his growing cock with a soft and delicate touch. Brian's cock took over thinking from his brain and he leaned back as his mother tugged his pants down to his knees. The soft light from the hallway shown on her face as she sat on the bed, stroking her son's cock in front of her face. When she brought the tip of his cock to her red lips, her tongue whipped out and ran across his pee slit causing him to moan.

Francis moved his cock to the side licked all over her son's shaft with her lips and tongue, licking and kissing the entire length while she cupped his hairy balls with her other hand. A long moan of desire came from deep inside Brian and Francis smiled as she spread her lips wide filled her mouth with the swollen warmth his cock. He thrust his hips forward in automatic response

"Oh fuck, mom!" Brain groaned loudly. His mother closed here eyes as she focused on how the cock tasted in her mouth. She opened her jaw even wider and worked to take that cock deeper into her mouth, letting her own drool wet her lips. Brian's leg felt weak and he rested his hand on her head to steady himself while his heart pounded in his chest. He could barely breath as he raised up on his toes.

"I can't hold it...I'm gonna spurt!" He grunted. His first orgasm by blowjob was coming altogether too fast. She didn't stop but rather moved her hand to keep stroking his thick, throbbing shaft up and down while her wet lips kept closed around his swollen cockhead, sucking so hard her cheeks hollowed out.

Bran pressed his hips forward and grunted in agony as his cock squirted bursts of creamy sperm into his mother's mouth. He felt her tongue flicking on his cock and the muscles in her throat squeezing as she swallowed his cum while her hand stroked the base of his shaft, milking more out of it.

When his orgasm was over, Brian stood there completely spent, trying to catch his breath as the sweat soaked through is undershirt and dress shirt. Opening his eyes, he saw his mother smiling back at him as she backed away and let is cock fall from her lips. It left a trail of sperm in her lip that her talented tongue moved out and slurped into her mouth. He reached out and pulled her up to her feet in front of him.

Their lips pressed against each other's, tongues quickly finding their counterparts as they danced within her wet mouth. Brian could taste his own cum in her mouth, but it did not gross him out. Her hands made their way up from his hips and under his shirt to caress the soft hairs of his chest. He in turn ran his hands down her body, feeling the soft curves of her mature figure beneath the cool silk of her dress. With his fingers, he began to pull up the fabric of her dress, gathering it above his hands until his fingers were caressing the incredibly soft skin of her behind.

She felt Brian's hand on her ass and she groaned as her own hands clawed at his shirt. She ripped the dress shirt open and then broke the kiss long enough to pull it off his shoulders and the undershirt over his head. While they were apart, she pulled the gown up and over her head, throwing it aside.

In the pale light of the hallway, he got his first view of his mother's body nearly naked. Her skin was pale and pink, with her platinum blond hair resting on her shoulders. The black lace bra was only a half cup, which explained why her breast fell out of her dress earlier. Her nipples were big and rigid in the center of each large areola. Lower down, her belly bulged slightly with middle-aged ripeness, while her waist gracefully flared down to her curvaceous hips. Her legs were thick and muscular but tapered gracefully down to her feet, still strapped into her high heels.

Francis pushed him back until he fell onto her bed, lying on his back across the covers. She took a moment to pull his pants that had been around his knees completely off, along with his shoes. She then crawled onto the bed, her wonderfully mature body sliding above his, his eyes captivated by her heavy hanging breasts as they swayed down from the half-cup bra. When she was face to face with him she lowered her lips to his until they just touched.

"I need your cock," she whispered so softly he could barely hear her. The wine on her breath assaulted his nose. "I need this now."

She took his still thick cock in her hand and positioned herself so her hungry hole was right over his shaft. As her hands deftly directed the head of his manhood into the wet heat found between the swollen lips of her vagina, she kissed him deeply. Francis sucked on his tongue as she rubbed the head of his cock up and down to coat it well with her juice.

Francis pushed down and back a little, taking it in and then pulling back only to push further down. As she worked it in and out, she was slowly coating more and more of his erection with her natural lubrication.

"Goddd..." she hissed through her teeth as she adjusted herself to his size. He was about the same size as her husband, but it had been nearly a year since she had felt a cock like this inside her. While she slowly enveloped his cock within her, she was unaware that they had an audience

Brian's twin brother Robert was out in the hall, watching his mother push her pussy down on his virgin brother's cock. His pants were on the floor and he had his hand wrapped around his cock as he observed the incredible scene. He knew his mother had a sexy body but to see it in motion was just too wild.

When she finally felt the base of Brian's cock against her clit, she looked down at her son beneath her and smiled. Knowing that normal up and down thrusting would be too quick for the virgin boy, she used a rocking motion to gyrate her hips and stir his cock inside her pussy. Leaning down again, she brought her lips to his again to share another passionate kiss. This seemed to bring him back to life after passively lying there for a while.

Brian began to roam his hands all over her soft body, touching her neck, her bare shoulders, down her back, squeezing her ass and even reaching down to her thighs. Turning his head to the side, he looked in the mirror and saw his mother's nude body on top of him like a porn movie. Then he looked back and saw her above him, her face crunched up in concentration as she focused on his cock deep inside her.

12