Kimberly - Her Husband's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to claim her prize completely, she levered herself up until she was sitting on his thighs. Reaching behind her back, she removed her bra and let her pendulous and heavy breasts hang loose. Brian's hands immediately found their way to her chest, cupping as much of her breast flesh in his hands as her could. As he gawked at her, his hands squeezed and played with the breasts that he once nursed from. His fingers found her big nipples and squeezed down on them, making her moan with desire.

He tore his eyes away from her wonderful tits and journeyed further down her mature body, across her stomach budge and down to the area where their bodies joined. Instead of the natural thick thatch of pubic hair that he expected, her triangle was neatly trimmed around the edges and clearly shaved around her clit and pussy. In the dim light he had to concentrate to see folds of her fat pussy lips stretched around the thickness of his own cock as she slowly moved her body around.

His mother knew exactly how to use him to please herself...but her teenaged son was new to this kind of experience. She fell into a rhythm of sliding up and down on his penis as her pussy worked its magic of squeezing and sucking the young shaft. Brian moved his hands back to her hips and began thrusting back at her. He grunted as he pushed her up, accelerating his pace quickly. Francis was aware he was heading to his second orgasm as quickly as his first.

"No baby," she cooed. "Slow down...I'm not ready yet." But it did little to penetrate the sexual fog her son was in. He rammed up hard and came within her, his sexual self-control as yet undeveloped. For the first time he felt his own cum squirt out his cock and into the depths of a womb. In this case, it was the womb he was born from 18 years ago.

"NOOOO!!" she grunted as she felt him spew inside her. She was not close enough to her own orgasm. "WAIT FOR ME!!" She ground her hips against his pubic bone in a desperate attempt to trigger her own climax, her swollen pussy lips pressed hard against the base of his cock. She stopped and felt her son relax beneath her.

"Sorry mom," he said lethargically. "You were too good...I couldn't stop."

"That's ok baby," she lied. "It's your birthday." She was glad his eyes were closed and he could not see the tears of need and disappointment in her eyes. She was quite aware of the line she had crossed with her son and if she was going to do such a perverse thing, she should be better rewarded for it. She leaned down and kissed his forehead tenderly and then lifted herself up and pulled free of him.

"You rest now," she said. "I'm going to wash up."

"Sure mom," he said sleepily. She climbed off the bed and was headed to the bathroom when she saw some motion out in the hallway. She turned quickly and saw her other son standing in the shadows of the hallway, his pants on the floor and his cock standing out from his body. On his face, the panic of being caught was in his eyes but the smirk of knowing she was also caught was on his lips.

"How long have you been watching?" his mother asked him.

"Since you climbed on top," he answered, his eyes taking in her naked body up close. She moved closer to his and placed her hand under his shirt to caress his chest. His dark hair was coarser that his brothers, but his pecs and abs were firmer.

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked with a devilishly sexy look in her eyes. Robert moved his face closer to hers.

"Yes," he whispered into her ear. "I also saw that Brain finished before you. Can I be of assistance?"

"Let's take this to your bedroom" she hissed. They hurried down the hall to his bedroom, Robert stripping off his shirt and leaving it in the hallway. Francis closed the door behind them.

"Lie down on your back," she directed. "If you are the 'man' you think you are, you will know what to do." Robert lay down as he was told and his mother got on the bed and knelt to his side. Leaning forward, she brushed his already erect dick with her face, causing it to twitch and throb. When she opened her mouth and took in almost all of his thick cock, it felt wonderful.

She was so obviously more talented than the girls he had been with in high school. As she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth, her throat muscles tightened and loosened around the head of his shaft while her tongue rubbed the underside. Then she pulled back up and started to slowly stroke his dick with her lips. She would do a number of slow languishing strokes of her mouth up and down his shaft, sucking it in and then sliding it out. Then would come fast strokes, using her lips only. Then she would stop and take a break before starting the cycle all over again.

"Mom...I can't hold back," Robert groaned after a few minutes of her treatment. "I think I'm going to come . . ." She suddenly stopped and she sat up.

"Not yet," she grinned. "You need to do something for me first." She moved herself up until her knees were on either side of his head. Before she lowered herself down, he had a complete view of her pussy as she paused above his face. Her lips were glossy with moisture, swollen and red from the sex she had just finished with his brother. His brother had obviously left his cum inside her and it was oozing out between her labia. The thought of eating his brother's cum was not pleasant, but this did not seem like the time to raise the issue.

As she slowly lowered herself closer to his face, he felt the heat radiating from her hot cunt and thighs. When it was just close enough, Robert stuck out his tongue and ran it over those swollen labia. It tasted so sweet, so musky.

"Do you like the taste?" she asked, knowing he would eat her now no matter what.

"Yes, mom," he grunted out.

"Good, then lick your mother's pussy," she ordered and lowered herself fully onto his face. At first he was tentative, worried about eating his brother's cum, but very quickly the sweet taste of his mother's juice and the musky scent of her sex stimulated him into more attentive licking. When he penetrated her lips and burrowed his tongue into her pussy, he found more of her sweet juice. The occasional strand of male semen was unpleasant in texture but the slightly salty taste was a delicious counterpoint to the rich female juice in his mouth. As he got more involved, he raised his hand to her ass to guide her body as he explored around her pussy to include her clit and even a little bit of her ass.

Francis was enjoying every second of her son's attention as she writhed above him. In response to the astonishing skill of his tongue, she began to press her pussy onto his face, rubbing it back and forth in her excitement. Robert had not yet learned the signals of her orgasm yet but noticed that new juices were flowing out of her and guessed she was close. Her vocalization confirmed this.

"Oh crap...oh Robert...oh yes... AHHHHHHH!" she yelled, her body convulsing over him as she finally had the orgasm that she had been wanting. Robert continued licking her as fresh juices oozed out until she had enough and fell to the side on the bed.

"Shit boy," she gasped as she caught her breath. "I guess you are the man. If I had known maybe we'd have started this sooner."

"Yeah...well now it's my turn" he answered. He rolled over and onto his knees, moving between her legs as she lay on her side. Her sweet ass was in perfect view as he straddled her lower leg and aimed his throbbing cock at her soaked pussy. His mother gasped at the thickness of his shaft, which was larger than his brother's. With the amount of juice in her he was able to enter her completely on the first insertion. When she felt his root hit against her opening she squealed and shuddered as a mini-orgasm shot through her body.

"My word," she said breathlessly. "You are good. Now fuck me!" Robert delighted at how his mother had become so wanton. He began to pump his dick in and out of her warmth, feeling her vaginal muscles pulsate like fingers around his shaft. She groaned something about how great he felt inside her but it was lost in the pillow she half buried her face into.

She actively started to push back against his thrusting, urging him on to increase the pace and the force of his fucking. Her earlier sex with Brian and the orgasm she had on Robert's face placed her at a higher excitement level and she started to feel that the next climax would be huge.

Robert also felt an incredible cum approaching He had maintained an erection while watching his brother fuck her and while he had licked her to orgasm. Now it was his turn and he started to really pound his thick penis into her, causing slapping sounds as his thighs impacted the backside of her thigh. As he firmed his grip on her ass to get more leverage his finger pressed against her little asshole.

She felt his finger against her wrinkled hole and in her hyper excited state it was all she needed to completely throw her over the edge. With her tits heaving on her chest, Francis pounded her ass back at her son, ramming his cock into her hole. All the factors of this coupling were coming to a head: the long dry spell, Brain leaving her without an orgasm, the size of Robert's dick, how it her G-spot every thrust, and the incestuous depravity of coupling with both of her sons on their birthday night.

"It's coming...it's coming," his mother yelled. "Oh...Oh...my cunt...exploding...so much cock...Yes...YES ...FUUUCCCKK!!" She began to scream and wail as her body started to thrash about on the bed. His mother's vaginal walls quiver around his heaving cock and Robert forced his shaft yet deeper into the hungry, convulsing cunt, ramming the flared cockhead into the constricting softness that was so hot and so wet. His fingers dug into her flesh as he lunged towards his climax, her screams now totally unintelligible yet very loud.

"Cumming!" he panted as he violently pulled her body against his. They shook powerfully together, pelvises surging in opposition to each other as her cunt squeezed down on his throbbing prick as the searing juice pumped from his distended cockhead. Francis's naked body arched as she her teeth clamped together in the midst of an orgasm so out of this world as to be the exquisitely sweet torture that Japanese call the little death. It left the mind devastated as it lay waste to every muscle in the body.

The orgasm was just as powerful for Robert as the terrific release passion and lust took him to a similar place. His head buzzed and his seemed weak furious ardor of their coupling. Unable to stay upright, he slipped his still rigid cock from the precious grasp of her body and collapsed next to her on the bed, holding her as she shook and shuddered through the remainder of her orgasm.

After Robert finally got his body under control, he moved away from his mother and looked at her. Francis's eyes were closed and plush body was glistening with perspiration but obviously completely drained, both physically and emotionally. Her breathing was soft and slow, like she was asleep. He slowly rose from his bed so as not to disturb her, and stepped off the bed. As he turned towards the door he saw his brother standing in the doorway, naked and smiling.

"I heard the screams." Brain said softly with a grin. "I gather you did her too."

"It seemed like the thing to do at the time," he answered. "What will she do in the morning is the next question. Right now I think I need to wash up."

"You going to just leave her on your bed?"

"I guess I'll cover her up," Robert said. "She can sleep there until morning and I'll sleep on the sofa."

The next morning Francis started right where she had left off the night before. She had sex with the boys, individually and together, until they were all completely exhausted. They lived together like this through the rest of high school and one year of college at a nearby school.

When Robert moved away to finish college in another state, Francis and Brian moved to a new town and lived together as husband and wife, frequently visited by her "brother-in-law." With the considerable money left from the life insurance and the good money Brains made as a graphic artist, Francis was able to afford the face lift, breast lift, tummy tuck, and gym membership it took to maintain her young looks so the age difference was not so apparent.

Present Time

Robert was hard again with these memories as he showered, and used the soap to masturbate until he shot again. He would have to restrain himself for the next few days; he wanted to have plenty of power when he got home to share his sexy wife with his son.

12