Kimberly's Humiliating Medical Seminar

Story Info
Kimberly must work off a debt in strange, erotic way.
8.9k words
4.01
174.2k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kazkan
Kazkan
84 Followers

Kimberly Landford buzzed through the suburban streets with the wind blowing her curly, reddish-brown hair in all directions. The care-free girl had taken her last test the day before at Tyler College, and was looking forward to a relaxing summer. Gone were the worries of research papers and final exams. Her radio blared, and she bopped to the rhythm in "MTV generation" fashion. She glanced up into the rear-view mirror, admiring her new sunglasses and scanned her tight, sexy legs.

She looked back up at the road suddenly and saw the back end of a shiny silver car. Too late! The girl stomped on the brakes, but was unable to avoid the collision! The tires screeched as Kimberly watched her car slam the shiny Lexus in the rear. Her day had taken a sudden, careless, turn for the worst!

The driver, a well-dressed businessman in his thirties, stepped out. He checked on Kimberly to make sure that she wasn't hurt, then his temper flared.

The girl was still clutching the steering wheel and finally had the sense to turn her radio off. Kimberly slid out and faced the angry man with a stray bang hanging in her face.

Doug Sharpe was shaking his head, staring off in the other direction. He looked over his shoulder stomping his wing-tips on the street and said, "Geez! Were you looking where you were going? At all? How could you have missed me? I was right in front of you!" A string of obscenities came from his mouth, as he inspecting his bumper hanging off his car, and the damage she'd done to the rear panel.

Kimberly kept her cool and took a deep breath. She stood a whole head and shoulders shorter than the man and adjusted her short shorts discreetly. "Well", she said timidly, "At least no one was hurt, right? That's the important thing."

The man grunted, "Yeah, right. What-ever!"

Kimberly watched him pull out his cellular phone, and the girl suddenly panicked. As she watched his fingers dial, she remembered that her auto insurance was never reinstated since coming back home from school. He was technically uninsured, driving illegally!

She flung out her arms as Doug held the receiver to his face, awaiting the police dispatcher's office. "Wait! I mean... Please listen to me for a minute?"

Doug shut his phone with irritation. "What? Don't even tell me- you're not insured?!"

She looked up at him and was nearly crying.

Doug nearly threw his phone on the ground, and Kimberly witnessed the man become even more frustrated and enraged. "Are you kidding me?! I cannot believe my fucking luck today! First my assistant quits on me, and now this!"

Kimberly blinked her eyes quickly, and tried to explain herself. "I'm a college student...", she said with a stuttered, strained voice, "And if you give me a chance, I swear that I can repay the damage-eventually. I'll work three jobs if I have to..."

Doug laughed and was about to dial again.

Kimberly stopped him again, realizing that one phone call could take away her driving privilege and give her a permanent record. She needed to get around this summer, and her father would kill her if he knew that his daughter was driving around without insurance!

"Please?!", Kimberly said... "You can't report this accident. I'll be in big trouble!"

Doug flipped his phone shut once more. Unconsciously, his voice went into his New York accent, "Listen, you want to stay out of trouble? Here's what you are going to have to do..." Doug said like a street-corner loan-shark.

Kimberly raised her eyebrows as Doug laid out the deal. "Look," he said, "I operate a medical import and distribution company. I get stuff from all over the world- Belgium, Germany and the U.K. In a few minutes, I have one of the biggest seminars of my entire career."

The girl listened, puzzled, still unable to get the faintest idea of where this was all leading to. "Anyway," Doug went on, " I need you to assist me. I want you to help me show the merchandise, and help demonstrate some of the sample products. You do that, honey, and I'll call things totally even!"

Kimberly could not believe this. The girl tilted her head and looked at the phone cradled threateningly in the man's hand. She had no choice. She wanted to ask a million questions, instead, she simply agreed. "OK, I'll help you.....", she said at last and already wondered if she'd made the right decision.

Douglas entered the convention center and found his assigned room. With boxes and crates of medical equipment piled high on his hand-cart, he carefully wheeled his sample inventory inside the room. His expensive suit, and impressive watch, made him look very distinguished and credible, while Kimberly followed behind wearing her skimpy, casual summer clothes. The two did not look like they belonged together at all.

The adorable girl took a deep breath as she entered behind him. She looked around the immense meeting room and saw the podiums, tiny stage, and its audio-visual systems all ready to go. It felt like a set for some kind of info-mercial. The thought made her almost smile, but she was still in disbelief that she was "here" and actually going to go through with this.... What did she know about medical equipment? And why was Douglas so insistent that she help him today? The day's events had taken an incredibly bizarre turn- originally she'd planned to spend the day at the beach with her girlfriend, Chrissy. Now, she was here, with a man she'd never met, about to assist him in a field about which she knew nothing. The worst part was that she couldn't refuse! All Doug had to do was make a simple phone call and her license would be gone!

The crates were heavy and Douglas warned her that they were filled with very expensive instruments and sophisticated medical equipment. She had already wrecked his car, and had no plans to make matters worse by dropping one of the crates. She had no idea what was in any of them, nor did she really care. She simply wanted to get this "assistant thing" over with and get back to her summer vacation.

The petite girl stood in the front of the room facing three rows of folding chairs- imagining rows of boring, salesmen and buyers seated before her. Her mind wondered what her duties would entail. She was "no public speaker....

"Here," Douglas said, handing Kimberly a stack of brochures, "I want you to greet everyone as they walk in, give them a pamphlet, and tell them 'Welcome to Euro-Medical Sales.'"

She crinkled her little upturned nose, "Douglas?" she asked with a hint of apprehension, "What else am I supposed to do? I mean, once the meeting begins. How am I going to help you. I know.... absolutely nothing!.....", her head tilted like a classic ditz and she looked up at him with wide, pretty green eyes.

Douglas was such a slick "fast talker" he simply patted her on the top of her head as if she were a cocker spaniel and said, "Look, I can see that you are a little worried.", he smiled, "I am not going to make you say anything, all right? I promise. All you do is help me and be an extra set of hands. You hold things, smile a lot, and help me demonstrate some of the equipment. It's no big thing."

She exhaled biting her lip. Hoping that it was truly going to be that simple. She figured that she was going to do a little "Vanna White" thing and show off the "prizes". That wasn't too horrible sounding.

She nodded slowly, and proceeded to the threshold of the meeting room. There was still some time left, but she really had nothing else to say to Douglas, and she was still leery about this whole thing. Her parents would kill her if they ever found out she had gone with this stranger and had let him scam her into this just to stay out of trouble.

The first few men to arrive did a "double take" upon seeing her in the doorway. Their looks reinforced the fact that she was totally inappropriately dressed. One stopped short of the door, and walked the other way- certain that he was in the wrong room. Kimberly smiled and pleasantly chimed, "Excuse me? Ahem... this is Euro-Medical's seminar, sir. Is that the room you are looking for?" The man was amazed at her appearance and got a good chuckle as he turned around and walked into the room.

All the men were in their forties and fifties. Each took a brochure, smiling and taking inventory of Kim's sexy, petite frame. They were happy to have such a lovely girl in the meeting room! Her tight, little shorts attracted quite a few stares. Behind her back, they whispered "dirty-old-man" comments. Her black, Lycra top was tight with intertwined white laces running down the front. Her bulging chest captivated the men- who blatantly stared. Kimberly was a dainty girl, but her round, full breasts looked like they belonged on a larger-framed woman. Her top stretched over her mounds and showed off the roundness and fullness her young boobs possessed.

Kim looked at the growing group of buyers and sales "reps". They all wore the same style suit and classic shoes. Even their haircuts were boring and totally blasé. Kimberly stood, realizing there would be no chance of meeting a nice-looking young doctor today. She perked up with a phony, frozen smile on her face as another group of men entered.

"Welcome to Euro-Medical, my name in Kimberly, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask...", she said in a sweet, bouncy tone as she handed each one of them a sales brochure.

One man looked down her legs, cocked his head to one side at the sight of her partially bare midriff and grunted, "Well, I sure as hell feel over-dressed!" he said making the girl feel even more awkward than before. The gray-haired man smiled and his buddy cracked up, holding his ribs.

Douglas smiled up at the front of the room and gave Kimberly a glance that let her know they were about to begin. Doug stood on the demonstration stage making a few last-minute sound adjustments and so forth. The stage was only four inches higher than the floor, but it looked intimidating to Kim, who realized that she'd be up there in front of all of the men soon. She took a quick head-count and came up with thirty-two men.

Doug nodded to Kim and motioned for her to come up to the front. Damn! She thought- here we go.

Slowly, she pranced to the front and gracefully stepped up onto the platform. She stood next to Doug, sideways to the men- whose eyes feasted at the sight of the lovely young lady before them. She became an unwilling prop for their day-time sex fantasies, as each man undressed the girl with his eyes.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen," Douglas began. "I would like to thank you for coming, and welcome you to share the savings of imported medical products."

Kimberly stood still, and put an easy smile on her face. She was too timid to look directly out at the men. Instead, she looked at Doug as he continued to explain his company, and how he was going to provide them all with top-notch sales and service. She had to admit that Douglas was an excellent salesman- a real go-getter!

Douglas had the perfect tone and diction, "And so....gentlemen, I would now like to show you a few items that we import and distribute...."

His microphone made a humming sound as he moved to his left and showed his audience his first item. It looked like a stretcher, maybe, or a cot of some type, as he brought out a flat black cloth with gray aluminum framing.

"This is a folding examination table, gentlemen." He said, holding it out so that they could see how light it was. "These are standard in field hospitals all over South Africa and neighboring areas of the globe. As you can see, the table is very compact and light-weight, allowing it to be set up virtually anywhere ...(blah, blah, blah)"

In a few motions, the table popped open and sprung into a full-sized, wide examination table. The audience was pretty amazed. It popped open like something out of a Dr. Seuss book. Kimberly smiled, genuinely impressed with the item.

"The maximum weight for this table is approximately five hundred and fifty pounds", Doug said, smiling and turning his head, "That should be more than sufficient to support my lovely assistant, Kimberly."

The audience smiled at the little joke and chuckled. Kimberly, however, was not amused! Was he really going to make her sit up there? Doug leaned towards her and whispered- "Hop up there and smile- let them see that this thing isn't going to tip over or anything with a little weight on it..."

Kim made a sour, perturbed look and did as she was told. She lifted herself carefully and lowered her little rear end onto the table. She was amazed how sturdy the cordura fabric beneath her was. The stretched fabric was taut, and held her up without any give at all. Her legs crossed at the heels, and her thick shoes dangled a few inches off the stage floor. Her legs draped over the side of the table on display for the men- tan, muscular, and baby-smooth.

"You can see that the table 'hardly noticed' her", Doug said, "The table is full-sized and suitable for examinations, sports injuries on the field, and other uses...."

Kimberly didn't notice, but out of nervous discomfort, she was swinging her feet back and forth, in an agitated manner.

Doug continued his sales-pitch, "Let's imagine, gentlemen, that Kimberly is an athlete who's sprained her ankle on the tennis court."

She looked over her shoulder at Doug with wide eyes. Again, she heard her temporary employer cue her in a whisper, "Lie on your back and pretend that your ankle is sprained...kick your shoes off first..."

She carefully slid off her black, thick-heeled loafers which clunked on the floor. Carefully, she slipped her bare feet up on the table, and assumed a lying position on her back with her reddish curls spilling on the table and her entire form fitting on the table- with only the tips of her toes off the edge.

Douglas continued to lecture as the room got to see her lying there before them and did a "mock" inspection of her ankle- twisting it to the left and right.

Kimberly was beginning to understand her role in this seminar, and now understood why the former girl quit. This was degrading! She felt stupid up on the table as Douglas ordered her around and played "doctor"- all while the men sat there staring. Would we be doing this if I was wearing a skirt? She thought to herself.

Doug smiled at the girl and whispered, "You are doing great, Kim! Sit up again and wait for me to tell you what to do next."

She was growing tired of smiling. She was a cynical, fairly snobby girl who'd never associate with these "losers" in real life. But here, the situation was so different. Doug held something over her that made her continue- willing or not!

Next, Doug opened up a case that held a portable heart monitor. He opened it up to show the screen, cables and pads all tucked neatly within the case. He set the screen facing the audience and lectured, "These monitors are refurbished and come from Germany. They're 'better than new', and all come with full warranties!"

With a subtle wrist movement, Doug flicked the switch and the monitor's little green light began blipping across the screen. Next, he uncoiled the cables and plugged the two cords into the sockets.

Kimberly squirmed looking at the thing. She had seen things like it before in movies and hospital dramas. She suddenly came to a bleak, horrific realization... The monitor pads, or electrodes, on TV were always attached to bare flesh! Surely Doug wouldn't dare demonstrate this machine on her....would he?

Doug gave the audience another "Hollywood" smile again, and in showman spirit said, "Well, I guess you aren't very impressed watching the little light blip across the screen. I guess you need to see the thing actually work, huh?"

They audience nodded enthusiastically- looking up at the innocent girl seated on the exam table. Everyone thinking the same thing- will he make her take her top off?

Doug continued, "Well, I doubt that Kimmy here is in any real danger of any cardiac problems anytime soon.", he said, amusing the crowd again, "However, we need a test subject and I doubt that any of you want to see my wimpy, hairy chest. So...", he paused, "It looks like we'll use her instead- if no one out there objects?"

Kimberly nearly fell off the table. Her face turned seven shades of red! With her eyebrows wrinkled, she stared at Doug with a confused, angry expression. She whispered to a totally deaf set of ears, "Doug?! Are you crazy? What do you think...."

Doug ignored her utterly, then bent over putting his face level with hers and said, "Sorry if I left out this part, Kimberly. My mistake!" he said with a sarcastic look on his face.

Kimberly's eyes bulged, and she lost her ability to speak. This was getting out of control, she thought. The audience watched the two conferring with each other and could see Kimberly's reluctance.

Doug looked into her puppy-dog eyes and said, "Listen Kimberly, you owe me this much! I did you a huge favor by not calling the police. These buyers need to see this unit work, otherwise they'll assume I am trying to sell them garbage!"

Doug turned and smiled and resumed his showmanship. He spoke to Kimberly as if he was an actor in a bad sit-com. "Well, Kimberly, as you've probably guessed, you are a little "over- dressed" for the heart monitor to work. Ahem.... you can slip your top off please so I can attach you to the monitor now...."

The members of the audience were amazed. This was turning into a very interesting sales meeting- to say the least! Not a single male looked bored, nor were any of them wishing they were on the golf course right now.

With all of the pressure on her, Kimberly dared not argue with Douglas further. Another girl might have told Doug to "fuck himself", but somehow, the demanding, convincing businessman had a grip on her. She was still unable to get over the guilt of this morning's accident- and the thought of what could have happened if the police were called to the scene.

She sighed, and made a sarcastic face. Carefully, Kimberly undid the long laces that were intertwined through her top. She then pulled the threads, loosening the middle, and took a firm hold of the bottom. In a fluid, graceful motion, her tummy and lime green bra were exposed....followed by the ruffling of her reddish-brown hair. She turned crimson and placed the top next to her on the table.

Not an eye turned away from the sight of Kimberly blushing in her bra! Her skin was radiant, lightly tanned, and flawless. She had the neck, shoulders and arms of a miniature super-model, and her tummy was the perfect mixture between athletic and sexy. She was the classic teen-girl that every man secretly wanted! Kimberly was just like the young, bikini-clad eighteen-year-olds these men would lust for at the shore, while their pale, sagging wives, sat under sun umbrellas, rubbing white stuff on their noses.

The lime green bra had thin straps and was made of basic cotton. Everyone discreetly sneaked peeks at her glorious, round, 36-C breasts. Her natural shape was better than any go-go dancer out there! The most enticing thing of all, however, was the fact that she looked totally embarrassed and shy up there!

The pads were connected to the girl, as she rolled her pretty eyes, glancing away from everyone. Doug's hands attached the cables and routed the cords to either side of her. There was a hush over the men as they sat watching the sight.

The monitor began blipping in time with her pulse- which was frantic and galloping like an untamed mustang. The monitor's little dot flickered across with each heart-beat and made a tiny "blip" sound. Onlookers, who were actually tearing their eyes away from Kim long enough, noticed interference on the screen. Something was definitely ruining the signal, and the dot was jumpy and inconsistent.

Kazkan
Kazkan
84 Followers