Kimberly's Humiliating Medical Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kazkan
Kazkan
85 Followers

Whitford would feel cheated whenever his female "sleepers" were "hooked up" by the nurse. He'd always return to the room, only to see the girls with a wire running up inside the shorts of her PJs. Peter nodded and went with the flow of the seminar. "Very well", he said in a British accent, "What do you want me to do?"

Doug looked out at the audience and said, "I want you to give a demonstration on the proper way to record a patient's temperature using this unit. I am sure that my assistant will make an acceptable test subject."

Kimberly nearly screamed. What?! She let out an audible gasp as the room looked up with complete shock, yet an odd, giddy euphoria. Her legs and hind quarters were tight and sexy. The thought of seeing her back-side- bared on stage, excited the on-lookers. Under the guise of a medical seminar, these men were violating, and degrading the poor young woman mercilessly!

Peter stood grinning. Doug "wired" a microphone around his neck and the "guest speaker" was wired-for-sound. The man was a natural orator and he parleyed in a playful manner with the young, beautiful girl. "Well, Kim, this is honestly going to be much easier than you think. I promise." he said in a sophisticated accent. She had no comment or reply. She gazed past the British man in her own world.

His eyebrows were raised up and his face was slightly flushed from the excitement of the stage. He looked very forward to "sticking" the sensor up poor Kimberly's hot little ass!

Kim was beyond angry! She was completely enraged and mortified! The thought of what was about to happen brought her to the brink of death by humiliation! Every nerve on the girl was tingling, and she felt the cold, cruel, lustful eyes on her body- icy, creepy and penetrating. This is not real! This is not real! She repeated to herself... I must be in a vivid dream, the horror-stricken girl thought.

Whitford then spoke as if Kim wasn't in the room. "I've got to be honest with you, Doug." the university professor said in his matter-of-fact voice. "That sensor really has to be administered DEEP to give an honest, solid reading." Doug nodded and made a face that suggested- fine, be my guest.

Doug led the man to the sink where they both scrubbed up and donned latex exam gloves. Kimberly looked across and cringed, her toes scrunched sub-consciously. Doug was making a complete fool of her now! Was this punishment for his car? How unfair! Kimberly put her face in her hands and went ghost-white. The worst part was that complaining about it would only get her in even worse trouble!

Doug and Pete Whitford stood before the girl as if she were a project on a television "fix-it" show. Every man in the room watched, staring in disbelief. They could not believe that this seminar was continuing with no concern for the young woman's modesty or honor. They all were taking pleasure in the girl's mortified eyes. They watched her squirm and were turned-on by the young woman trapped on the stage. There was an odd pleasure in seeing the seminar carried out with no regard for Kim's modesty or honor. In today's politically correct world, it was wonderful to be a part of something so- unnatural.

Doug handed his temporary co-speaker the light, slippery lubricant that Whitford had requested. He had no use for it, ordinarily, yet he carried an array of supplies in doctor's kit to each meeting. The lubricant was smelly as Kimberly first got a whiff of it. Whitford popped the little jar open and placed it on a tray on wheels, next to the exam table.

Douglas smiled right in Kimberly's face. His words were casual, yet commanding. "All right, Kimberly stand up and let's have you turn with your back to the crowd, and your pelvis pushed up against the table."

The girl had been defeated! She sighed, and brushed a few hairs out of her face, standing up slowly on wobbly knees. She clung on to her modesty like a condemned man walking to the gallows. She hugged the gown around her hips as she did a little half-turn and stopped with her butt facing the men in the room.

Doug unceremoniously reached for the bottom of the gown and raised it up while telling the girl to reach out for the other side of the table. She felt like ice water was being poured on her back from the shock! Her little bikini panties were shown to the entire assembly! The men saw the material centered up the middle of her clenched cheeks. Her buttocks were taut with no sag at all. Everybody watched as she bent, making her rump stick out even closer to the guys in the front row, who had pushed up their chairs ever so gradually, and now their noses were nearly touching her, practically breathing on her rump.

Peter Whitford was simply amazed at the great body on this young lady! He was taking mental "snap-shots" of her for later use, and couldn't wait to get back to his hotel. His voice was totally controlled, as if he was teaching geometry. "All right then gentlemen, Douglas has cleaned the sensor, and now we need to 'prep' our lovely 'patient' for the actual administering of the miniature probe."

He cleared his throat and bent a little towards Kimberly's shoulder blade. "All right, Kim. I'm sure that you are as ready as you are going to be," he paused, pleased at being able to make such a rude comment to such a pretty girl, "Go on, now....young lady, and drop your panties for me."

She reached back and sighed dramatically. Her fingers reached into the slim, lime-green waistband of her panties, and she lowered them- baring her ass to all eyes! Wow! Men sat speechless! They were in total, euphoric, shock. This was the best sales seminar in history!

Kimberly realized that there was little use in protecting her modesty at this point. Instead of baring her "crack" only, the girl slipped them down to her knees- like a naughty girl about to get spanked. She held her legs together tightly, and looked over her shoulder with a sour glance at Whitford. The expression on her face was priceless!

Peter Whitford knew that his "assistant" was unwilling, and in reality, everyone in attendance realized that this was reaching a point of mental cruelty. Kim would probably need to take a dozen showers or so once she got home from this! Oh well, everyone gets picked on, used, or generally "fucked" some time or other. This was the HER turn, Pete smiled thinking of the girls in high school that often made fun of him. In an odd way, this was wonderful retaliation!

The men studied the perfect. Naked little rump before them. There were no comments, nor any flash photography, but there were whispers audible here and there around the room. She was kept in a bent-over position by Doug. His hand was placed on the small of her back, and held the gown up high up the middle of her back.

Peter went to "work" carefully and in a manner that allowed the room to observe. His fingers rested on her buns, then he applied slow, even pressure and spread her buns apart. Her anal cavity "smiled" to the crowd, in plain view. Kimberly shut her eyes and clenched her jaw.

The sensor was dipped into the lubricant, as was one of the British doctor's fingertips as he continued lecturing. "We see that the point of insertion will need to be relaxed, or better yet, lubricated with a fingertip."

He lightly swirled the gunk around her hole, letting the slippery paste stick to her anus. She could both hear and smell the application and wanted to die! All eyes saw the light residue on her- which looked slick and oddly erotic.

"And lastly," he said in a voice that sounded almost obscene, "The book suggests that inserting a finger into the anus will relax the patient and help in providing a more comfortable insertion...."

The room was dead silent. Pete slipped his finger into her well-lubricated rectum. She tightened around his finger instinctively, and nearly stood straight up! The penetrating finger was so agile and slippery, she had no choice other than to accept his digit inside her. She felt the horrifying sensation of the gloved finger inside her passage, and Kimberly let out a pornographic little squeal- a faint little "ughh" sound. The room watched the finger slip three-quarters into the girl's hole, then slowly retract with a half-swirl...

The room was aroused by this display, and watched the shiny metallic tip dangle from the cord which Peter loosely held in his other hand. In the tone of an apologetic father spanking his daughter, Peter steadied his voice and said, "All right, Miss... try to relax and work with me. In order to function, this sensor needs to go inside you a good four inches or so..."

She made no sound of acceptance or acknowledgment. Her face was against her hands and she breathed like a hyper-active child locked in a closet.

Slowly, Peter sunk the slippery probe part way into the girl. He inspected her creased pink skin around it, which was offering a degree of resistance to the sliver "bullet". He was forced to pull her buns apart more radically- which really let the crowd take a good peek at everything between her legs. Now, her entire feminine area was on display, and the girl's shaved vagina was partly visible.

She squealed a more audible grunt, as the probe disappeared inside her real tunnel. "Ughh!" Once the initial resistance was overcome, the probe slipped inside her all at once.

Peter took a hold of the cord farther back, and eased the foreign device deeper inside her body. "Good," Whitford said, as both men oversaw the operation, "Just a little deeper, relax for me...."

Kim could feel it moving within her, and the sensation felt like "potty-training" class in reverse. Ugh! She attempted to move her body forward with the probe, but she had nowhere to go. Her hips were bumping the table and she received another inch or two of cord burrowing farther inside her.

The audience saw the cord protruding from her anus, and the half-crazed look on the girl's face. She was not having a good day! Kimberly was told to sit back on the table again as the recording monitor was flipped on. Her gown dropped back over her, and her arms crossed angrily! She could feel the object nestled inside her and felt violated. She sat praying this "thing" would end soon as she heard the technical specifications of the unit being recited to the audience. She had to sit there for a full three minutes as the temperature began to "read" correctly. Her temperature remained steady in the normal range as the girl fought off tears of frustration and degradation.

The unit was finally shut down, and Kimberly cheated the room, by removing the sensor by herself. It took all of her will, but the girl "backed" it out carefully, and dangled the cord over Peter's wrist. It was like having a room of people look at a Q-tip that you had just used to clean out your ears- exponentially more disgusting, of course. The tip was no longer shiny and bright. It was smudged with lubricant and the heat of her insides. She was never even given a Kleenex afterwards!

Kazkan
Kazkan
85 Followers