Kimiko Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was able to compose herself, she turned around in our embrace and kissed me, pressing her body fully into mine.

"Anata,....... tonight ....... may I be with you?"

"Kimiko, nothing would please me more than to be with you." And we kissed. "Do I need to pick up condoms?"

"No, I have pill so is ok."

As we walked hand in hand out of the surf that last time that day, our relationship had changed in a most significant way. I think we both accepted the other as our chosen and it showed in how we responded to each other. Ai sensed it immediately as we walked up.

"Kimi-chan," Ai smiled as she spoke. No other words were needed as she embraced Kimiko, then me.

She addressed me, "Please be kind to oneechan (sister)." I hugged Ai back and took her hands in mine, "Hai. I promise to take good care of your sister." It was an emotional moment for us.

We later returned to the hotel and went up to our rooms to clean up and get ready for dinner. Confirmation for our trip to the Napali Coast had been left in my room. We would need to be at the Waikiki Heliport around eight that morning. As it was just a few minutes from our hotel, that seemed to be a very convenient jumping point rather than going out to the airport. No need for us to fight traffic.

For that evening, I had suggested that we go out to a nice place to eat so we should dress appropriately. I had been treated on a prior trip to a dinner at the Miyako Restaurant in the New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel. It was fancy Japanese dining. Since we had to go through Waikiki to get there, I elected to just hire a limo for the evening so I wouldn't have to put up with the driving or the ordeal of finding a parking space.

I met the girls in the lobby and they were all dressed so beautifully in sun dresses.

"You girls are so beautiful! I will be the envy of all men tonight!" The three women blushed. Ai and Mikan both kissed me on my cheek while Kimiko kissed me solidly on my lips, then wiped the lipstick marks from my cheeks and lips!

We walked out of the lobby to the waiting limo and we were wisked away to dinner. As the limo motored through Waikiki, Mikan remarked that they would have been just another tourist from Japan in the mass of bodies that walked Waikiki if their tour agent had not left them in a lurch and Kimiko had not met me.

She turned to me, "Todd-san thank you very much for taking such good care of us."

"Mikan, thank you also for allowing me to take care of you." I turned to Kimiko, "and thank you for allowing me to be your friend."

"Anata, you are more than friend. I not like this to other men. I trust you with my heart. Wakaremasuka (understand)?"

"Hai, yes I do." And I kissed her.

We arrived at the hotel without incident and I asked the limo driver to return in about two hours. He gave me his cell phone number in case we got through early.

We walked through the lobby and found the muted entrance to the Miyako Restaurant. It was a simple doorway with a small niche containing a symbolic ikebana (floral arrangement) on display. Made of bamboo, ironwood and small chrysanthemums, it symbolized strength, long life and honor.

We were met by a hostess who showed us to a private tatami (straw floor mat) room that had a view of the ocean and the setting sun. It took our breaths away!

"Anata, I hope it will not be expensive. Please don't spend too much for us."

"Honey, it is my treat! Please do not worry about cost."

We had a grand dinner that night. The waitress quickly picked up that the three girls were from Japan. Turns out that the waitress was from Kyoto, which is not too far away from Osaka. After that, the service, which was already great, became superb! I felt as if we were royalty! Kimiko told me later that it was better than any dinner that any of them had been to, even in Japan!

Our limo driver picked us up on time and returned us to the hotel. I suggested to the girls that we change into comfortable clothes and they could come up to my room where I would have dessert waiting for them. Being in a business class room meant that I had a small balcony that we could lounge on to enjoy the evening breezes.

As they departed for their room, I asked the concierge to send up a bottle of champagne and a bowl of fresh strawberries. I also walked over to the hotel florist and picked up three rose buds before returning to my room.

I managed to change into shorts and an aloha shirt before Kimiko, Ai and Mikan arrived. As they entered, I gave each of them a rose and a kiss on the cheek; except Kimiko got a kiss on her lips! The three of them glowed and it wasn't from the day in the sun! Shortly after that our dessert arrived and we enjoyed the fresh fruit and champagne on the balcony.

It must have been close to ten when Ai and Mikan excused themselves. Kimiko must have clued them into where she was staying that night as they left without batting an eye.

I turned to Kimiko and she slid into my arms, "Anata, you are first man for me. I trust you take care of me. Please?"

"Kimiko, I promise to be gentle and to love you." No further words were needed as we undressed each other. Slowly, we helped each other undo each garment until we were both naked. We embraced for the first time without any clothes between us! The feeling of her body against mine made me hard with desire! I could see her lust for me burning in her eyes as well!

I hugged her to me, trapping my erection against her pubic mound. She raised one leg and wrapped it around my waist, exposing her most private place to my hard cock! With one hand, she grasped my erection and rubbed it up against the lips of her pussy, "Anata ...... please ......" she gasped!

I picked her up and carried her over to the bed. I snatched the covers back and laid her on her back. She reached up with her hands, beckoning me to join her! I slid in next to her, as we embraced and kissed softly at first, then more passionately as our emotions built!

I fondled her breasts and gently rolled her nipples between my fingers. She moaned with my caresses as her excitement grew. I kissed her breasts and tongued their sides before taking each nipple into my month to suckle and lightly drag my teeth over them. That set her off with her first orgasm of the night! She exhaled loudly, "ANATA!! Oh!!"

I hugged her tightly to me while she slowly recovered from her orgasm. Her face was flush and her nipples rock hard as she hugged me back. "Anata, ...... thank you.... please make love to me ......."

I ran my finger tips down through the lips of her pussy and found her wet and ready to take me. I took her hand and lifted my torso enough to guide her hand to my hard cock. She grasped my erection and slid it up and down her slit several times before centering it in her vaginal opening.

She gazed into my eyes as I slowly entered her. As the head of my penis spread her inner lips, I could see Kimiko's arousal build. Knowing that I would be her first, I slowly rocked back and forth, slowly making my way into her depths. I must have been inside her by about an inch when I came across her maiden head.

Kimiko felt me press upon it and hugged me tightly, expecting the pain. I drew back a little then pressed forward quickly, taking her virginity with a single thrust. Kimiko hugged me tighter when the sharp pain hit her. Thankfully it quickly subsided and she was smiling at me.

"Anata, I feel you inside me. You feel good inside me. Oh ...... anata ........" she whispered.

I slowly pressed into her until my pelvis bore down on her pubic mound and her clit. I slowly rubbed myself against her clit causing Kimiko to moan loudly! "Anata, please make love to me."

I began to slowly thrust my length into her steamy depths, then slowly withdraw until only the very tip of my erection remained within her, only to thrust once again into her depths! We went on and on until Kimiko could stand it no longer and came with a loud scream!

I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock which threw me off my cliff! I could feel my orgasm build in my balls, then through the base of my cock before it erupted to wash the walls of Kimiko's womb with my sperm! As I hadn't been with anyone in a long time, I ejaculated a huge amount of semen into her! She told me later that feeling my cock swell and spurting my cum in her gave her another orgasm!

As we lay in coital bliss, savoring the feeling of each other's love, I voiced my love for her. "Kimiko, I do love you. This is so sudden but I really do. This is not a one time thing for me .......... I hope you love me too."

"Anata, I love you also, but at end of week, I will go home. What do we do?" There were tears in her eyes as she said this.

"Do you love me enough to be my wife?"

She drew back and looked me in my eyes, "Anata, are you sure? You know little of me."

"Yes. I am sure. The little I know of you is all I need to know. I know I love you. Please be my wife."

Kimiko cried softly and smiled at me. We kissed before she replied, "Anata, I would be honored to be your wife but you must first ask my father for his permission."

"Thank you," I whispered. "You do me great honor to be my wife. I would like to return to Japan with you if that's ok with you?"

We made love again before sleep finally claimed us. There was no lust this time. Only tender love for each other. The orgasms we shared that time were muted however were so meaningful. As I came in her, Kimiko hugged me tightly and whispered that I would be her only lover for life.

----------------

We woke up the next morning and showered together. Kimiko was sore and tender from our love making the night before, so we satisfied ourselves by hugging and caressing each other. I think I enjoyed the closeness of our embraces as much as I did making love with Kimiko.

It was about seven thirty in the morning when I walked Kimiko down to her room. Ai and Mikan had already gotten up and were dressing when Kimiko walked in. I don't know what they talked about in their room after I left them, however Ai and Mikan had Kimiko by her arms when I met them in the lobby a few minutes later! They all had big smiles on their faces!

Ai was the first to speak, "Todd-san, may I call you otootosan (brother)?"

"Very soon, I hope, Ai-chan." I replied. Ai and Mikan clapped their hands and hugged Kimiko.

We had breakfast in the hotel restaurant which enabled us to get a head start on the day. I told the girls that we would do a little shopping this morning then we would return to the hotel to dress for the afternoon and evening. So we were dressed casually when we left. I was wearing shorts and a golf shirt while Kimiko, Ai and Mikan were wearing blue jeans and t-shirts.

Our first stop was at a jewelry store in the Ala Moana Shopping Center. As we entered the store, Kimiko's eyes grew large!

"Anata, why we here?" she asked.

"Kimi-chan, in America when a man asks a women to be his wife and she accepts, it is customary for the man to give his wife to be a ring." Kimiko was tearing up already!

"Anata, ..." and she hugged me.

We walked over to the jewelry counter and gazed at the engagement rings on display.

"Honey, what would you like to wear?"

"Anata, these very expensive! Simple ring is ok."

"Please don't worry about the price. I want you to have a ring that will symbolize my love for you forever."

A sales clerk noticed us looking at the rings and walked over to see if she could show us anything that might be of interest. She asked about the type of stone and whether Kimiko liked a small stone or large one. Then the type of gold; whether a white gold or yellow gold band would be preferable. Kimiko wasn't sure of what she liked so asked to see an assortment.

The sales clerk then asked about price range. Kimiko again voiced her concern over price but I told the sales clerk not to worry about price but to just show us what she had.

To her credit, the sales clerk didn't bat an eye as she brought out several trays of rings. I could see that the price tag on some of them were in the five figure range so I knew she wasn't holding back on showing us their good stuff. Being dressed casually, I was kind of worried that she would think that we wouldn't be able to afford the high end stuff.

Kimiko took a look at a number of rings before she settled on a two carat diamond set in a yellow gold mounting surrounded by another carat of small diamonds arranged like a halo. It was a stunning ring! The light in the room was captured and reflected out in an array of colors! She showed it to Ai and Mikan and they both thought that it was the most beautiful ring that they ever saw.

Before she could take a look at the price, I asked the clerk if Kimiko could try it on. The clerk took off the price tag so it wouldn't get in the way as Kimiko placed it on her finger. And it fit perfectly.

"Anata, this beautiful ring but I think very expensive. Perhaps something else would be better."

"No Kimiko. Do you like this ring?"

"Yes but I think very expensive Todd."

I kissed her, "then you shall have it." I took out my charge card and handed it to the sales clerk who nonchalantly rang it up without batting an eye! I took a look at the price when the clerk returned with the sales slip for my signature! Well let me just tell you that I could have purchased a Mercedes Benz for the amount of money that I paid. But you know what? I can tell you without a question that buying that ring was next to the best thing that I have ever done! I think the best was asking Kimiko to be my wife!

The sales clerk smiled at us and told Kimiko, "you have a very special man here. Not many men would give their woman a ring like this."

Kimiko responded, "yes, thank you. I think Todd very special, yes." with a smile on her lips and a gleam in her eye!

"May I?" I asked as I took the ring, then slowly slid it on Kimiko's finger. There were tears in her eyes as she looked at the ring and then kissed me.

Ai and Mikan were also caught up in the emotion of the event as tears streamed down their faces also! The tissues came flying over the counter as the sales clerk handed them out to the three! I guess this happens from time to time in their store!

Well, we finally managed to have the girls settle down and compose themselves. However it didn't take much for them to get emotional all over again. I found that out just before we left the store, or I should say we tried to leave the store. I made the mistake of telling Kimiko how beautiful she looked and how she made me so happy! And she cried and hugged me again! That cause Ai and Mikan to start sniffling too! At least everyone was crying because they were happy!

After the jewelry store, we stopped at a couple of women's clothing stores as Kimiko and Mikan needed to pick up something nice to wear for that evening at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Although we didn't need to dress up, they thought that it would be nice to at least wear another sun dress or something like it. So we stopped in at least four stores before they found dresses that they liked.

It was close to mid-day by now so we headed off to find a restaurant. I thought to try the Mariposa which is located on the top floor of the Neiman Marcus store at the shopping center. Great food, but outrageous prices! Well, after all, it was in Neiman Marcus!

We returned to the hotel where the three went up to their room to shower and change for our trip out to the Polynesian Cultural Center. I quickly showered and dressed in a pair of dress slacks and another aloha shirt. I rang Kimiko's room where I caught Ai as Kimiko was taking a shower. I got the details of their return flight reservations from Ai.

I called the concierge to let them know that I would be checking out in several days and also asked if he could arrange to book me on the same flight and upgrade Kimiko's, Ai's and Mikan's reservations so we could all sit together in Business Class. They said that they'd take care of everything and let me know as soon as they could confirm our reservatons with the airlines.

With that in the works, I called Kimiko's room to find out when they would be ready. This time Kimiko answered and told me that Ai was now in the shower so it would be at least another half hour. I told them not to rush since we had all afternoon to get there. So I went down to the lobby and had the valet bring my car around and have it waiting.

While I was waiting, a lady at the concierge desk asked if I was the one who called in the request for flight reservations to Japan. I confirmed that. She basically told me that in order to book it that they would need to have my passport number.

I don't know why but I always travel with my passport. I guess it's just an old habit of mine. So I raced back upstairs and retrieved my passport and took it down to the concierge. They called the airlines and confirmed our reservations. Ok, we're cooking now!

Just as the concierge was giving me back my passport, Kimiko, Ai and Mikan came out of the elevator like a breath of fresh air! And Kimiko's ring sparkled! As they walked over to greet me, they turned almost every male head in the lobby! I know if I were them, I would be telling myself, 'Wow, who were those knock out women?'

Kimiko took my arm and kissed me on my cheek. "Anata, ogenki desuka (Dear, how are you)?" she asked?

"Quite fine Kimi-chan! Genki desu!" I smiled in return.

Ai and Mikan came over and planted light kisses on my cheek as well. I'm pretty sure that I heard groans throughout the lobby when they did that! How lucky can a guy get than to have these three gorgeous asian women greet him with a kiss?

It took us about an hour to drive out to the Polynesian Cultural Center. When we got there, Kimiko was stunned by the prices. However I again told her not to worry as I got us a 'special deal.' So I led them again to the group tour window and asked the attendant whether she was holding any tickets for a Kawaguchi party. Again the mysterious tickets appeared without any fanfare and we were let in.

By now Kimiko was beginning to suspect that I was not being entirely truthful of what I was. And so confronted me.

"Anata, you must tell me how you can buy such expensive ring for me. Then get expensive tickets for us. I hope you are not yakuza (gangster). Please anata, no secrets between us, ok?"

"Kimi-chan, you are right. Please understand that I wanted to make sure that you were attracted to me because of who I was and not because of how much money I have. Ok?"

"Anata, I love you. I love how you treat me with respect and kindness. I love how you treat my cousin and my friend. I know you only short time, but I know you very good man. I don't care if you rich or poor. I love you that I know."

"Yes, I can see that Kimi-chan. So let's find a place to sit and have coffee while I tell you my life." And so Kimiko, Ai and Mikan became privy to my 'forced retirement' from my old company and my subsequent windfall from selling off an old investment.

"So you see Kimi-chan, I am just a simple man who was very fortunate. I now have more money than I will ever need in my life. Before I was lonesome but now I have you in my life. I am not lonesome any more. I just want to make you happy now Kimi-chan."

She leaned over and kissed me. "You are very important part of me now. Please, always, no secrets, ok?"

"Yes dear. Between you and me, no secrets. But I must ask that you, and Ai and Mikan (as I looked at them also), please keep my fortune a secret. Sometimes being rich makes you a target for others." And I kissed her to seal my promise.

Now that was out in the open, Kimiko felt more comfortable. I wasn't aware that she thought that I could have been connected to organized crime however I suppose that it wasn't a far stretch of the imagination when you consider that in Japan, a lot of rich people were either from a wealthy family or were connected to the yakuza.