Kimmie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers

Our lower legs were pressed against each other and neither of us made any effort to move them away. We were connected.

"I really learned a lot. Really learned a lot. Love is like a stove. Burns you when it's hot. Mmmmm. Oooh...oooh...Love Hurts."

I played with abandon. I felt like Gram and Emmy Lou would be proud of our version. Kimmie sat up straight, her small perfect breasts and erect nipples bursting through her thin top as she filled her lungs with air and let the bridge burst forth. We were on fire.

My legs were spread as I cradled the guitar on my lap and leaned into our vocal. Kimmie's legs were inside mine, her calves now pressed firmly against mine. Our bodies were touching and our voices were as one. It was, perhaps, one of the most memorable musical moments I had ever experienced. And, without a doubt, I had never experienced anything remotely close to this with a student.

The ending of the song approached – a crescendo of two voices that ends in a soft crooning of "Oooh...oooh. Love...hurts".

As I strummed the last chord we leaned in toward one another to hit the final note. It was magical. As we each held the note and let it fade, we didn't move. Our faces were inches from one another and we both froze, looking into one another's eyes.

I'm not sure who made the first move, or if we just closed the final gap together, but our lips met in the softest, most innocent kiss. It seemed, given our proximity and the song we had just sung, as the most natural kiss in the world. After three minutes of intense and beautiful music, the only sound now was our hurried breathing as the enormity of what we were doing suddenly hit us both.

We paused and pulled away to look into one another's eyes. We had crossed a line, but it didn't feel awkward. It felt like a logical extension and result of an intense musical interlude. It also felt like it had been building up for weeks. We closed the few inches between us again to continue our kiss – just a little more intense now.

It was an incredible kiss – unexpected and escalating with promise. Her lips were soft and full and I met them with gentleness and care in mine. Damn, this girl was one good kisser and I found myself quickly getting lost in her luscious lips. We broke again and a moment of panic set in for me. I had to break our silence.

"Oh, Kimmie. What are we doing?"

"Kissing," she said with a giggle. "We're kissing," she repeated.

"I don't know," I said with some trepidation. I had never done this with a student before. "I don't know if this is a good idea," I offered.

She made a face of concern and replied. "No...you're right. It's not." She paused for effect. "It's a great idea," she added with a giggle.

"Hmmm, you're a naughty thing. I had no idea."

"That's because my mother is always hovering. I much prefer a truly 'private' lesson."

"Do you now," I replied. I wasn't sure what was coming over me, but I was finding her irresistible at that moment. I held out my hands and she took them as I pulled her up off her chair and into my lap. "Mmmm," she cooed as I positioned her on my right thigh facing in. I put my hand on her back and my other on her bare thigh as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Mmmm. Can you play me like you play that guitar, Randy?" she whispered in my ear. My senses were overloaded. I've usually got these kinds of things under control, but this moment of intimacy had completely taken me by surprise. Then, again, the sexual tension had been building and I was happy to see I was not the only one tuned into the incredible sense of attraction that had developed through our music.

"I do believe I can. Yes, Kimmie," I stated emphatically as my right hand slid up her back and my left began to stroke her outer thigh. My right hand confirmed that there was, indeed, no bra beneath the thin top through which her nipples poked with authority. And my left hand enjoyed sliding up and down the smoothest leg I think I had ever touched.

"Mmm, no bra on the young lady," I stated for the record.

"Nope. I was feeling somewhat inspired when I was getting dressed today. I guess I was really looking forward to this lesson for some reason."

"I'm going to take a wild guess and suggest that you knew well in advance that Celeste would not be home?" I posited.

"And you'd be right," she answered as she arched her back slightly, pushing her gorgeous young tits into profile right in front of my face. My right hand slid down to the small of her back and then wandered north again, sliding under her top. My left moved to between her legs where I palmed the smooth supple flesh of her inner thigh, eliciting a soft groan. It was clear that I could move my hands wherever I wanted, but I chose to move slow and enjoy the exquisite journey.

As my right hand slid up her back, I could tell she was getting shivers. My left quickly moved to her tummy and slid up to her barely covered breast.

"Oh, Kimmie," I exclaimed, almost involuntarily. I felt her breast through thin silk and marveled at how wonderful and soft it felt in my hand. Her hard nipple scraped my palm as I fondled one breast while the other hand slid up and down the curvature of her back.

We kissed as I explored, and as my fondling became increasingly intense, so did our kissing. Her tongue came out to play and soon our kisses were getting more and more passionate. My left hand slid under her top and she arched her back again to encourage my explorations.

Her breasts were so soft and smooth, yet her nipples were like hot pebbles under the palm of my hand. I lightly pinched each nipple as our tongues danced and I got the response I was suspecting – a long deep moan. I pinched a little harder and her tongue twirled with extra force. But it was when I pinched and twisted it slightly that she really reacted.

"Fuck," she hissed, as she quickly stood up, grabbed the back of my chair on either side of my head and moved to straddle me.

"Hold on," I urged, as I reached down to rearrange myself. My erection had grown off to the side and I wanted it straight up and down if she was going to climb aboard. She giggled as she watched me align my erection in my tight jeans. It wasn't the most graceful of moves, but it got the job done.

"Oh my," she exclaimed, admiring the thick long bulge in my tight jeans. "Better?" she asked with a naughty grin.

I nodded in affirmation. "Much."

The armless wooden chair I was sitting in allowed her to wrap her long sleek legs on either side as she sat down on my lap. She squirmed a bit to align her pussy with my bulge and settled in nicely. We were now face to face and our kissing resumed with an added fervor.

I reached my hands behind her and cupped her denim clad cheeks, pulling her toward me and against me. Our kissing ebbed and flowed; alternating between sweet innocent lip kisses and deep French tongue twisters. Damn – this girl could kiss! My hands wandered her back, always returning to her tight round cheeks. Her hips flared out seductively from her narrow waist.

She broke our kiss and leaned back; giving me the same sexy look she had when we were singing. Without breaking eye contact, she crossed her arms in front of her, grabbed the bottom of her thin top and lifted it up and over her head; her lovely breasts springing forth.

She blindly tossed her top aside and placed her hands on her head; basically offering me her beautiful young tits. They sat seductively on her slender frame and projected forth in a needy way. Her skin was so pale and smooth and her nipples were a light pink and barely darker than her luminescent skin. Her areolae were the size of a fifty cent piece and the tips poked out with a sense of urgency.

"Oh, Kimmie," I said in a breathless voice that I didn't even recognize. "Damn, girl!"

She giggled. "You like them?"

"No. I don't like them," I responded. "I love them!"

"Very funny," she said, as she slapped me lightly on the chest. "Ha ha!"

She leaned back, putting her hands on my knees, and in doing so, her pert breasts arched forth in the most tempting way. My hands left her ass, reluctantly, and returned to fondle her offering. I cupped each breast in my hands and leaned in to flick her engorged tips with my tongue. She placed her hand on my head and urged me on. I felt her hips start to move as she ground against my denim clad bulge.

"Mmmm, yesss," she hissed. She used her hand on my head to guide me gently from breast to breast. I could feel her watching me and confirmed that each time I took a moment to look up into her eyes. It was quite clear that her nipples were very sensitive, as I fondled the one I wasn't focusing on with my mouth. "Mmmm, yes, Randy. Suck my nipples, baby."

Our hands were all over one another. She was down to just a tiny pair of jeans. She noted the disparity in our clothing and reached down to lift my tee shirt up and off. I raised my arms and she did all the work, before leaning down to kiss my shoulders and nipples. I hissed in response.

She pulled back, and for a moment, we just looked into one another's eyes. I took the opportunity to reach down between her legs. The material of her tiny jeans was soaked and very warm.

"Somebody is very wet," I whispered.

She slowly disengaged, swinging her long lean legs off of me and sliding down to the floor.

"And somebody else is extremely hard," she replied, as both hands reached up to frame the straining lump of hard flesh in my jeans. The image of looking down at Kimmie, now between my spread legs and stroking my bulge, was so incredibly arousing.

As she looked up at me innocently – the face of a blond angel – she slowly unhooked my belt and unsnapped my jeans. I didn't way a word, partially because I was speechless at that moment. She pulled back suddenly.

"Mmmm. Stand up, baby. This is my favorite part."

"What's your favorite part?" I uttered as I followed directions.

"Taking a man out for the first time," she replied, as she pulled my fly down carefully with a lascivious grin. My cock was straining the black briefs below and the head was just poking above the waistband, like he was looking for a party. With little ceremony, Kimmie grabbed my pants and briefs and pulled down.

I sprang out stiffly, bouncing in front of her face as she laughed.

"Oh my, look at my guitar teacher," she joked. "So hard for his student. Whatever are we going to do here?"

She pushed me slightly so I'd sit back in the chair, then proceeded to take off my shoes, socks and pants. I was now seated and naked and hard as a fucking rock. My fully erect cock stood tall and proud and wavered in front of her young sweet face as I spread my legs even further, giving her full and free access. She held it gently and stroked it while looking at it.

"Mmmm. My guitar teacher has a very very nice cock. Look at this thing," she exclaimed as she gently lifted it in her slender hand. She may have only been 19, but there was no doubt she had handled a hard cock or three in her young life.

Her eyes returned to mine as she licked me from the very bottom to the very top. I could feel her hot breath on my engorged flesh and heard her gag slightly as she reached the top and took the first two inches into her mouth with a warm moan. She gently bobbed, not taking too much at first, trying to establish a slow steady rhythm. I felt her left hand gently kneading my scrotum as she sucked; her right hand firmly wrapped around the root of my shaft.

Now at my age as a single guy and a musician, I will say that I've had my share of good head. But within seconds I could tell Kimmie was a special sucker. She took her time, she was gentle, and she was wet and noisy – all things that I crave. She was in no hurry. She sucked me like we had all week, instead of an hour or so. And, in fact, I was pretty sure she wasn't sucking me to get me off; she was sucking me for the pure pleasure...and to get me as hard as she possibly could.

As she held my long thick cock encircled in her thumb and forefinger, stroking the top inch or so with just the right amount of pressure, her head disappeared down between my legs. Suddenly that wonderful feeling of my testicles being licked and sucked overwhelmed me.

I guess I've never quite understood how a part of the body with so few nerve endings can educe so much pleasure, but I have always loved the sound, sight, and feel of a woman sucking my balls.

"Mmmm. I love a guy who trims and shaves, Randy. Thank you," she cooed, before returning to suck one ball, then the other. Her quiet whimpers, wet suckling sounds and gentle strokes all coincided as I moaned with pure and unadulterated delight. Fuck, I could stay here all night.

"Oh, Kimmie. Yes, girl. I love it!' I exclaimed.

"Umphf," was the only sound I heard as she disengaged from sucking me. "I bet you do, lover." She reengaged and my head snapped back as the physical sensations overwhelmed me. My hand rested on her head as I felt her move with purpose and precision. Each time I'd look down, she'd open her eyes and smile, and then lick and suck some more.

A few times she went too deep and gagged; lifting off my cock with a long strand of spittle spanning between my cock head and her gorgeous lips. And more than once she dove deep, eliciting a gurgled choke as she took too much cock and pulled off to inhale in a deep breath.

She stopped for a minute, not letting go, but pulled up to say something.

"So, Randy. I want to do something I've never done."

Well, that was a heady introduction. I wasn't sure where this was going, but I was all ears. "Talk to me."

"I want to take you up to my bedroom. All these years, and I never had sex in the bedroom I grew up in. Are you willing?" she asked so innocently, gently stroking my dick with just the right amount of pressure. How could I possibly say no to this vixen?

"Willing to go to your bedroom or willing to have sex?" I inquired, with a smile.

"You are really fresh, you know that?" she said, giving my cock a squeeze. "Both, silly."

"Do we have time?" I asked – ever the timekeeper. Kimmie glanced at a digital clock on the desk and nodded.

"If we go soon, we'll have an hour, maybe less."

I didn't reply as she stood up. Her almost naked body looked so pale and beautiful in the dim light. But she was still wearing those tiny denim shorts. Without waiting for my answer, she turned and began to lower them, facing away from me. As the shorts slipped over her bottom, her pearly white cheeks were exposed. She wasn't wearing panties.

"Damn girl," was the only intelligible thing I could utter at that moment. "You forgot to wear panties."

"Whoops," she replied with a giggle and a shake.

She slipped the shorts just below her ass cheeks and then pulled them tight against the very bottom of her tiny butt. She pulled on either side and jiggled the shorts a bit, making her white cheeks dance with their youthful softness.

"Fuck, Kimmie," was all I could say.

She turned to look at me over her shoulder as she smiled and lowered the shorts down to her ankles before kicking them off into the shadows. She was now, except for her sexy sandals, naked before me as I ogled her youthful beauty.

"Ready, Randy?" she inquired.

"Oh, yes," I said. "Lead the way."

She did. She took my hand and led me out of the study and through the living room. I thought of all the conversations we'd had with Celeste in this very room. Good God, if she could only see us now. I'm not sure she would approve.

As we started upstairs, Kimmie let go of my hand and sauntered up each step with a swaying movement that I could not believe. We were halfway up when I pushed her forward and down against the carpeted risers. She responded with a moan that meant only good things. I knelt a few risers below her, grabbed her cheeks and spread them. My mouth was quickly upon her as I pulled her cheeks apart and entered her asshole with the very tip of my tongue.

I'm not sure what had come over me, but the moment had gotten the better of me and I just improvised on the spot. It was quite possible that she would let me know that my oral anal advances were not welcome. But quite the opposite happened. She spread her legs a little wider, moaned loudly and pushed back against my face and tongue.

"Oh, you dirty boy," she screamed as I spanked her right ass cheek hard, then the left one; all the time probing her dark bottom with a stiff pointed tongue. I did that for only a few seconds before sliding down to taste her puffy bare lips. I could have gotten into a heady round of cunnilingus right then and there. But the stairs were somewhat limiting and I disengaged to continue our journey up the stairs.

She was literally glowing with a broad smile as she pulled me by my hand into her room. She dimmed the lights and set a nice mood before leading me to her bed. She turned on some music and lit a few candles as I watched her move about her very own bedroom. I only had a minute to glance around, but what I saw was reminiscent of a high school girl's room – complete with posters, photos, and memorabilia from only a few years ago. She put a hand on her dresser and leaned down to unstrap one sandal, then the other; her lovely tits bouncing tightly with her movements.

"So, no boyfriends ever ventured into Kimmie Land?" I inquired. She smiled before answering.

"Nope. Not a one. I always had supervision. I had a little more flexibility downstairs and in the basement. But no boys ever set foot in here," she explained. "Until now."

"I'm honored."

"You should be," she replied, as she crawled onto her bed, her ass moving seductively. Damn, she looked good enough to eat – which was my intention. I crawled onto the bed to join her, smiling in the knowledge that I was the first to ever do so.

I lay on my side, leaning on my left elbow, as she lay back on a big pile of pillows. With little hesitation or embarrassment she spread her legs, throwing her left leg over my hips. I gazed down at her legs, her tummy and her gorgeous pussy. She was sporting the tiniest patch of pubic hair and looked smooth and sleek. My right hand reached out to slowly stroke her legs and stomach, drawing big circles around the juicy pink main attraction.

I could feel her watching me as I gazed at her beauty. I suddenly realized I was smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"What?" she asked innocently.

"Nothing, Kimmie. You're just...beautiful," I stammered. "Just beautiful."

My circles became smaller and my palm finally came to rest gently on her mound. My thumb lightly rubbed her clit. I could feel the heat generating from her sex and the movement of my thumb stirred her flesh. Her furled pink lips glistened with arousal. The temptation was growing far too strong.

"I need to taste you," I whispered. She scooted down a little further and placed her hands between her legs, opening her lips for me to see what every man desires.

"Please," she said, so softly I could barely hear her. "Eat me."

I scooted down so my face was between her slender spread legs and reached my hands under and over her thighs. I gently pulled on the bare skin of her pudendum, opening up her lovely young pussy. Without further ado I stuck out my tongue and gently licked her.

"Yessss," she hissed with delight.

I had clearly struck the mother lode. Her pussy was not only beautiful, but sensitive as well. And she tasted divine – tangy and sweet. As I looked up at her looking down at me, my tongue began to slice through the furls of her slender pink lips. Her inner labia were open like a flower and glistened with her gathering succulence. She put her hands on my head and rested them there, barely applying enough pressure to guide me.

As I began to eat her in earnest, my hands slid up to cup her perfect breasts. I fondled the fullness of her soft flesh and tweaked her nipples as my tongue swirled. As her body began to react and squirm, I focused my efforts on her tiny distended clit. I licked, kissed, sucked and swirled – using every technique I had learned over the years. There are few things in this life more enjoyable than eating pussy, especially one as fine and delicate as Kimmie's sweet pink slice of heaven.

gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers