Kimmie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers

As she began to moan and buck her hips, I moved my hands back down to her ass, finally reaching in and up to slide my right middle finger inside her soaking wet sex. She groaned as my digit entered her. Oh my, she was tight, and I could only imagine how snug the fit would be when we really got down to it. The inside of her vagina was smooth and slippery and I pushed my finger in and up, curling it to gently caress her g-spot.

"Oh, Randy! Yes! Oh, baby!"

I was on fire and wanted to lick her right through her first orgasm. It felt like she was ready and I could get her there. So without fanfare, I reached my left hand over her leg and palmed her mound while my right finger found a nice wiggling rhythm deep inside her vagina. But they were just a backdrop to the main focus – her clit. My tongue and lips began to work in unison. I made those distinctive sounds that can only emanate from a very wet pussy being eaten with fervor and desire.

And as I felt her body respond and she vocalized her escalating excitement, I put all my effort into rhythmically and incessantly flicking her tiny clit with my tongue. I'd alternate and change up to a gently suck for a few seconds. But I could feel her body rising to my oral assault and I began to moan to match hers as I attacked her clit with all the oral love I could muster. I felt her hips rising to the challenge as her voice expressed incoherence.

Suddenly, and with a cry that came from some deep down place, her body was wracked with a powerful orgasm that washed through her core like a tsunami.

"Ahhhh, fuck!" she screamed, as she spasmed and shook and I did my best to hold on and bring her through to the end. As I felt little aftershocks ripple through her torso, I began to back off as my finger slowly slid from her vaginal embrace.

"Oh, Randy! My God! That was amazing," she said with a laugh that came from some deep place. "Damn, boy!"

"Glad you liked," I offered.

"Liked? I loved. Mmmmm. That was so good. Thank you."

"The pleasure was all mine."

We lay there in primal bliss for a few minutes until she began to stir again.

"So, what can we do for you, mister?"

I didn't reply. I just gathered myself together and crawled up and over her body on my knees. I straddled her upper torso and she immediately knew where I was going. My bobbing erection was cantilevered out over her pretty face and she eagerly stuck her tongue out to lick my offering. My hands anchored myself against her white wooden headboard as hers cradled the hard flesh wavering inches away from her mouth.

As she looked up at me, she pursed her lips and gave me a soft kiss on that sweet spot just below the head. Those same eyes I loved looking into as we sang harmony were now looking into mine as she kissed the head of my cock.

"Get me nice and hard, baby," I whispered. "Cause I'm gonna fuck you,"

"Mmmm. Gladly," she responded. Without breaking eye contact she opened her mouth and wrapped her lovely lips around the bulbous head of my cock. I moved my hips ever so slightly; gently fucking her mouth. She moaned and whimpered and slurped so sweetly as I cradled her head.

Suddenly disengaging, she pulled me up a few inches so she could once again suck my balls. Though my scrotum had consolidated into a tight sphere, she managed to engage with each testicle with warm lips and a swirling tongue. Her hand, still gripping my girth, jerked slightly as she suckled my flesh. The visual was only bettered by the warm wet feeling of her mouth on me.

As she let one of my balls slip out of her mouth with a pop, she questioned me.

"Ready?"

Actions would speak louder than words at this juncture. I moved down between her legs as she opened them wide. Her arms wrapped around me as I leaned down on my elbows and positioned my knees for maximum flexibility and leverage. I was hoping we could engage without any manual guidance, and, sure enough, as I moved about slightly, I felt the tip of my cock find that sweet indentation of her entry point. I paused and we kissed. It was a deep wet passionate kiss as we paused at the very brink of engagement. I heard her whimper ever so softly as the tip of my erection connected with her pouty wet lips.

As our kiss subsided and I pulled my lips away from hers, our faces were inches apart. Our eyes locked as I pushed in, ever so slightly. Her mouth opened silently as I penetrated her with just an inch of hard flesh. I pulled that inch out and reinserted. Then, in a slow and steady motion, I began to rock back and forth, in and out, barely intruding her welcoming lips.

I have always loved that magical moment of entering a willing woman. And I could tell by the sounds that she made and the look in her eyes that she was enjoying this slow steady entry as much as I was. But it was the eye contact that made this so intense. The look in her eyes told me everything I needed to know. This was happening. We were beginning to fuck.

I resisted the pressure of her hands on my back; urging me deeper. But my resolve to take it slow also began to crumble as I slid in a bit deeper with each re-entry. She was so tight and a very snug fit. But I could feel how well lubricated she was and knew that, despite my size and girth, we were going to be an absolutely perfect fit.

I was halfway in now and we had established a nice slow steady rhythm. Her movements and moans were pleading for depth now and I knew it was time. I pushed up on my arms so I could look down at her; her eyes wild with lust and need. Her hands reached down to cup my ass cheeks as they tightened with each partial thrust.

"You ready, baby?" I inquired.

"Yessss. Go deep!" she encouraged.

And so...I did. I pulled out until only the very tip of my cockhead was still engaged with her pleading lips and I fucking rammed it home to the hilt.

"Ummphh!" she cried, as I almost blew the air out of her body. I was now totally sheathed in her hot pussy and I circled my hips and ground into her deep. Fuck, she was so tight and it felt so good to be bottomed out in her depths. She wrapped her legs around me and seethed through gritted teeth.

"Fuck me!!" she demanded.

I reared back again and slammed inside with one long thrust, only to pull out and pump back into her. Our need now overtook any attempt at slow and steady and our bodies took over while our minds blurred.

"Oh, yes, Randy. Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!!"

The next minute or two was a cacophony of sounds and a flurry of bodies slamming with need. It was straight, deep, unadulterated missionary fucking and it was so damn good.

"Fuck, Kimmie! You're so tight, baby," I managed to gasp.

She could only respond with guttural moans at this point as I pumped inside her all the way – over and over and over again. Her lovely tits were bouncing in time and I could feel her fingers digging into my ass cheeks and urging me ever deeper. I heard a pounding sound and realized the headboard was crashing against her bedroom wall. If anybody had been home, it would have been impossible to ignore the steady pounding rhythm of a deep incessant fuck.

I altered my stroke to a slow deep glide and began to kiss her again. It was the kiss of two lovers whose bodies are joined in a deep sexual union. Our tongues danced and the kiss was wet and messy. As I resumed a long deep stroke I began to realize that continuing at our current pace was going to result in an orgasm before I was ready. This was too good and I wanted to make it last.

I leaned down to whisper in Kimmie's ear.

"Let's flip," I suggested.

Within seconds I was on my back and Kimmie was eagerly climbing aboard. She straddled me quickly and reached down to grab my glistening shaft. She guided it to her opening, but before inserting it, she rubbed it back and forth across her clit. I looked down to admire the view of her engorged pink lips coating my cockhead with even more girl cum.

"Mmm. I love your cock, Randy," she offered.

"And it loves you," I countered.

With that she knelt into position, placed my cock at her entry and assumed my earlier position of grabbing the headboard of the bed she had grown up in. She dropped suddenly and screamed as she completely impaled herself on my hardness.

"Fuck!" she screamed.

We were, again, off to the races. But now it was her turn to dictate pace and depth. She did not disappoint. It was becoming clear to me that this girl loved to fuck and what had started as a musical union was going to quickly develop sexual aspects as well. This was not going to be a one time thing.

And, oh man, could this girl ride. She started grasping the headboard as her tits hung and jiggled with her movements. Her nipples were making crazy figure eight shapes as she bounced up and down on my straining cock. She was fucking my rock hard dick for all she was worth.

Soon she let go of the headboard and leaned back. Her movements changed with her position and she placed her hands on my chest as she began to move back and forth with a motion that almost looked like she had a cock and was thrusting into me. But I had the cock here and I could see from the incessant desperate shift of her hips that she almost masturbating against my cock.

I wasn't sure I wanted to cum quite yet, but the intensity of her facial expressions as she closed her eyes, her open mouth and heavy breathing left no doubt that she was chasing another orgasm and she was going to catch it.

'Why not?' I thought. The visual of her riding me with such aggression and the way her body moved and felt had me edging closer as well. My hands grabbed her tits and I felt her movement transmitted through her breasts as they bounced in and out of my hands. Then I grabbed her hips and felt her fuck.

She was closing in and so was I. She was riding with a deep need that I had rarely witnessed in a lover before. She needed to cum and, at that moment, there was no way I was going to deny her - or myself. I just wanted to see if I could time my own release with hers.

Just as I thought she was at top speed, she increased the pace and everything about her – the grimace of her face, the jerky movement of her hips, the guttural sounds coming from some deep place – told me she was closing in on her goal.

I gave myself up to her. My cock was her play toy. I began to move from below – lifting my hips off the bed and meeting her rhythm with my own upward thrusts. The crescendo of our fuck was at a peak and I could feel my own explosive release curling up deep in my loins. And as I watched her near the end, she opened her eyes and we locked our gaze as we both knew an epic orgasm was going to overtake us both. Her mouth was wide open in a silent scream.

Her hands went over her head, my fingers dug into the flesh of her hips and the sound of the bed banging against the wall was drowned out by both of us groaning and panting. Just as I felt her body jerk with the first spasm of her climax, I felt my own body erupt from deep within. In a cacophony of sound and pleasure, we both released our fluids at the same time. I felt her pussy tighten and spasm on my cock as it throbbed with release and jets of hot cream spurted deep inside her body. Her entire being jerked as she screamed unintelligibly and my own needy thrusts met hers.

Suddenly, except for a few little lingering aftershocks that shook her body, it was over. We were both breathing heavily and sweating to match. She leaned forward and kissed me, then lay down to rest her body on mine as our breathing slowly returned to normal. She finally rolled off of me and placed her head on my shoulder. My cock shone with our juices and lay limpid on my belly.

Suddenly, Kimmie bolted upright and looked over at the clock on her bedside table.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "My mother will be home in ten minutes!"

She was up and out of bed before she even finished the sentence. As she rummaged in her closet and began to throw on clothes, I headed downstairs to retrieve my own. I felt awkward as I ran naked through the living room, my wet cock swaying heavily and still shining from our fuck. I prayed that Celeste ddn't walk through the door at that very moment.

I grabbed my pants and shirt from the floor and was putting on my shoes when Kimmie came back into the den. She was dressed in jeans and a baggy sweatshirt and did not nearly resemble the sexy young coed who had greeted me earlier in the evening. She grabbed her own clothes from around the room and looked around to make sure we hadn't missed any tell-tale signs of our earlier tryst.

"Sorry to rush you, baby."

"No, it's fine," I replied. "I'd rather not be here when your mom gets back. She'd wonder," I added.

"No, she wouldn't wonder," Kimmie answered. "She'd know!"

"Yeah, I suppose you're right. Alright – ready to rock!" I exclaimed.

I grabbed my guitar case and we left the den. Kimmie walked me to the door and gave me a tight hug and juicy kiss as I departed.

"Can I come see you play this weekend?" she asked.

"Yes. Definitely. Saturday night a Clays."

"Mmm. Great. I'll be there," she said with a smile and a light tap on my butt.

"And our lesson next week?" she asked with a frown.

"Last paid lesson, yes. But you and I are going to be seeing a lot of one another, I think." I stroked her pretty face and smiled into those gorgeous eyes.

"I hope so," she replied.

"Night, Kim. See you Saturday." I gave her gentle kiss.

"Night, Randy. And thanks."

I threw my guitar in the back seat and backed out of the driveway; hoping I wouldn't run into Celeste on the way. As I pulled out of Kim's street and accelerated toward home, I saw Celeste's car in my rear view mirror turning into her street. Just in time, I thought to myself.

I smiled at our close call and the evening that had unfolded. And my smile broadened as I thought about seeing Kimmie again on Saturday night, and again on Thursday. This guitar lesson gig wasn't so bad after all.

gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers