Kimmi's Plan

Story Info
Kimmi wants to share her friends with her father.
2.8k words
4.18
320.3k
64
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy walked in from work...tired. He noticed Kimmi and two of her college girlfriends playing music and playing on the computer. He wondered what they were giggling about. One friend is a small, petite asian girl...no boobs yet and long dark hair. The other girlfriend is tall like Kimmi, long legs....but with long curly red hair with pouty lips. Her tits are huge...almost too big. Kimmi jumps up into his arms and begs him to let them stay the night.

He said sure as long as we kept the racket down...because he had a long day. As he walks by the computer the girls giggle again and try to block the screen view from him, but he can just catch a glimpse of porn pics...of one woman sitting on another woman’s face while a man’s prick is deep in her cunt. He grins inside...wondering if the two friends are virgins. Daddy says he’s going to lie down for a nap...and for Kimmi to wake him up in an hour.

The girls keep looking at some hot pics they found in Daddy’s files. Kimmi asked the girls if they ever had sex before. The asian girl(Lila) said she has never even kissed a boy...and the red head (Darci) said she only did some heavy petting with a boy. She said he came in his pants too quick. We all laughed. Kimmi told them she was having wonderful sex with a wonderful man. They said she was soooo lucky. Kimmi told Lila she could show her how to kiss properly. Lila got all nervous...but, Kimmi told her to close her eyes and pretend she was her fantasy boy. Kimmi pulled Lila onto my lap...grabbed her face...and started kissing her all over...then to her lips....pushing her tongue into her mouth...Kimmi told Lila to do it back to her.....and she did. She has such sweet small lips. Kimmi peeked over at Darci and she was kind of squirming in her seat, watching them so intently, like she wished she was in there kissing too.

Lili and Kimmi kept kissing...and it is getting deeper by the minute. Kimmi starts to move her hands into Lili’s shirt and play with her hard brown nipples, getting puckered from excitement. Lili doesn't know what to think, but her body is burning for sex for the first time in her life. Kimmi breaks from kissing just long enough to tell Lili that she can play with her tits too, which Lili does happily. During this break, Kimmi notices that Darci has one hand in her shirt, squeezing her huge tits, and the other down her pants, massaging her moistening pussy. After kissing Lili for a couple more minutes, Kimmi motions for Darci to come over. She hesitates, but soon gets up and moves over to Kimmi and Lili. Given that both Lili’s and Kimmi’s shirts are open and their tits fully exposed, Lili takes the lead and starts to unbutton Darci's shirt. Kimmi pulls down her bra straps, exposing her big nipples and massive tits.

Daddy wakes up and realizes that Kimmi forgot to wake him up as he asked. He starts to walk down the hall when he hears heavy breathing and light moans. He moves slowly to the door and peeks around. There he sees Lili and his baby Kimmi each sucking one of Darci's tits. Darci's head is back and she is breathing in long heavy breaths, obviously incredibly turned on by the attention she is getting. The show he wakes up to does as expected, his long 8” cock gets incredibly hard at this hot sight. Daddy knows his baby slut well enough to know that she had a little plan in her mind. He takes his hard cock out and slowly starts to stroke it. He moves more in the doorway, so that all the girls can see him if they turn their heads. Kimmi notices her Daddy immediately. She looks out of the corner of her eyes and watchs him play with her favorite toy, while not stopping the hard sucking action she is giving Darci's tit.

Suddenly, Lili notices that Kimmi is looking over at the doorway, and she the Daddy with his hard cock. She gasps and pulls away from Darci. This makes Darci look around, and she gazes at his cock too. Lili seems almost scared of what she sees, but Darci is amazed at the huge cock Daddy has in his hand. Kimmi stops sucking Darci to smile at her father, and with her eyes he sees that he was right...she does have a plan for the evening.

Kimmi tells Lili not to be afraid, that she has a "cool" daddy. Then Kimmi tells her daddy that her friends are virgins and want to learn all about sex. She asks him if he would help her show them that sex is a beautiful thing.

Daddy tells the girls to follow him up to his king size bed, so that they can have enough room. He tells Lili to lie down and relax and let them please her. He can tell she is nervous by the shaking and the innocent look in her eyes. Daddy tells Darci and his baby to spread her legs open....and for them to keep kissing her and playing with her little tits. He starts kissing and licking up her little thighs, and he notices the moist area between her legs. "What is this?” he says. “Lili is already excited." He uses his fingers to open her bald pussy lips...and begin to lick her tiny bud. Lili moans and wiggles saying it makes her feel funny. He continues to lick and tongue fuck her little asian pussy. Kimmi tells Darci to sit on Lili's mouth...so, she can tell what it feels like too. "Kimmi, tell Lili how to use her tongue on Darci." Kimmi answers back "Sure daddy.” Darci straddles her little mouth....and Kimmi tells Lili to lick the clit...back and forth.

"OOOOOOOOOH" cries Darci, "that feels sooooooo good" Lili is bucking her hips now....close to cumming all over daddys face and mouth. Kimmi is beginning to feel left out...so, she crawls underneath her Daddy’s legs and start sucking his already rock hard cock (Her favorite toy). He starts slamming his cock deep into her throat...."yeah Kimmi, get my cock ready. I'm going to fuck this little tight pussy of Lili’s." With that, Lili lets out a yell against Darci's cunt letting us all know she has reached her first orgasm of the night...the first ever...for that matter.

Daddy tells Lili to keep sucking on Darci's pussy, that she needs to let Darci feel the way she feels right now. He also tells her that he is going to fuck her now, saying “that I'm going to break your cherry.” With that, Kimmi starts sucking harder on her Daddy’s cock...getting it good and wet for it's task. Daddy takes his cock from his baby’s hungry mouth and tells her to help him put it into her friends cunt. Kimmi grabs his cock and puts the head at Lili’s hot pussy lips, then he slowly pushs it in that incredibly tight pussy.

Just then, Darci screams loudly as she floods Lili's face with her virgin pussy juice. Kimmi moves around quickly to join Lili in sucking down her sweet cum. All that action from Darci allow's Lili not to notice as easily the breaking of her hymen by Daddy's strong cock. She moans and tears up a little bit, but they hear her whisper how good it feels to be filled by a man. Daddy moves his cock slowly in her, til he’s in all the way. He looks at Kimmi, and tells her “to get out her new toy, and let Darci pump your cunt with it, since you aren't going to have my hard cock for a while.”

Kimmi jumps out of the bed and runs to her bedroom, bringing back the big vibrator with the clit stimulator. She jumps back on the bed and hands it to Darci, who is amazed by the plastic cock. Kimmi tells her to put it in her pussy and fuck the hell out of her pussy. Darci asks if she can suck Kimmi’s clit while she fucks her with the vibe, and Kimmi begs her to do so. Darci starts her task with vigor, shoving the dildo deep in Kimmi’s cunt and giving it a good ramming. She then lowers her face to Kimmi’s wet pussy and laps at it, getting her first taste of young cunt. Kimmi starts to moan quickly, seeing that her friend has learned well from Lili how to eat pussy.

All this time, Daddy is doing Lili nice and slow, getting her little tight pussy used to a big hard cock. He tells her how good she looks and how great she is doing becoming a woman. She moans over and over how good it feels and that she'd wanted to feel a cock in her for so long. Daddy asks her if she is ready to be truly fucked and she nods her head yes...and he can tell she can't wait to take it right. He grabs her shoulders, and forces her onto his cock as he starts to fuck her hard. Daddy tells her to rub her clit while they fuck, so that she can get all the pleasure available to her. He moves a hand down, and twists her nipples, one at a time.

She starts to hum, and she tells him she's feeling so naughty now. Daddy tells her she is naughty, in fact, she is a little slut now, and that she should fuck as often as possible. He starts to pound her harder....harder...harder still. He grunts with each thrust, and listens to his baby girl starting to cum with big-titted Darci. Daddy pumps Lili harder, and starts to feel his cum rising. He tells Lili he’s about to cum...but not in her (as he is sure she isn't using the pill). He pulls out his cock, and starts to spray her body with hot cream. His white cum starts to cover her dark asain body. Daddy sees Kimmi watching her daddy, and Darci looks at him longingly.

“Ooooh Darci, you should help me clean up daddy's cum off of Lili. It taste so good." She straddles Lili's face and leans over her to start licking while she grinds her pussy on Lili’s tongue. Darci gets on her knees and starts licking with her ass up in the air..just begging Daddy to comply. Watching all this hot steamy teen sex going on....Daddy has no trouble getting hard all over again. He kneels between Darci's legs...sliding his cock back and forth across her juicy cunt lips, lingering it on her clit.

She begs "Mr. B. Please please, fuck me. I want to become a real woman tonight too." Kimmi tells Darci to french kiss her while Daddy prepares to take her cherry to help ease the pain. (Lili still devouring Kimmi’s pussy, almost bringing her to an orgasm) He guides the head of his cock to her puffy cunt lips...ease in slightly...she moans against Kimmi’s lips. Then with one quick thrust...he breaks in....she tries to yell, but, Kimmi’s mouth is clamped on hers...rubbing her face, soothing her. Daddy can't help himself and starts pumping madly...seeing all these pretty girls that are his for the taking. He keeps gazing at Darci’s plump little cheeks...spreading them apart with his hands...he spits on her ass hole and moistens his thumb...and jams it into her ass. She does yell this time. "That hurts Mr. B. please stop!"

He tells her to just shut up and enjoy it, that it will feel better soon. Daddy feels her pussy contracting around his cock.....knowing she has reached her point of pleasure, he slides his cock out and plows into her ass. (For some reason this fine ass has brought the beastiality in him.) Kimmi sees this and starts to unload her cum all over Lili's face, grinding and grinding into her...almost suffocating her. Tears are rolling off both the young girls. Kimmi starts yelling at her Daddy, "fuck her daddy...fuck her ass good. I love watching you daddy. You are soooo hot." Kimmi leans down to Lili's cunt and starts licking from her little petite ass to her pussy lips. She starts bucking her hips, so, Kimmi grabs her toy and start fucking that little cunt. "Daddy, look at that little brown hole,(her ass) do you think my toy will fit in there?" "There is only one way to find out baby" Daddy says.

Kimmi grabs her toy and while she licks and sucks Lili's pussy, she slides it in her ass. Lili squirms and bucks but doesn't protest, in fact, she seems to love it. "Baby, she likes it...fuck her ass hard with that dildo baby, help her see how good it feels to have her ass fucked.”

Daddy then returns his attention to Darci's tight asshole. She is looking over at Kimmi and Lili, and suddenly she gets it...that her ass was meant to be fucked as much as her pussy. He starts to fuck her wildly, and now she moves her body to meet his cock. She is very vocal..."oh Mr. B, fuck my ass please...fuck me hard...i want to become slut too". He replies “You are a slut, Darci.” He reaches under her and squeeze her huge tits hard, pulling down on them, then slapping at them. She seems to like it rough, so he spanks her ass hard while he pummels her. This makes her start cumming all over the place. Daddy is getting close to cumming again, and he gets out of her. He orders her to move her face around to his cock. He then grabs her face and shoves his cock all the way down her virgin throat. He starts to fuck her face...not giving her a chance to get used to it. Daddy hears Kimmi and Lili both cumming again, and that sends him over the top. He starts shooting his hot load down Darci's throat, and he orders her to drink it all, not let one drop out from her mouth. Darci does as Daddy says, and swallows it right.

Daddy then pulls out of Darci’s mouth, and moves over to his Kimmi. "Baby, daddy needs his baby to keep him hard...because it's your turn." Kimmi grabs her father’s cock and starts sucking on it hard, knowing that she gets to be fucked by daddy's dick if she does. She plays with his balls and suck him good and deep, keeping her prize hard and ready for his slutty baby. Darci has moved over and starts sucking hard on Lili's pussy, while Lili ravages her tits, pulling on them and telling her how much she loves to see how red they are from Daddy’s abuse of them.

With his cock staying good and hard, Daddy pulls out of his slutty baby’s mouth. He sits on the edge of the bed and tells her to move over to him. Kimmi does as he says and she positions her ass against his cock. She then sits on him, shoving his cock deep in his baby's hot ass. He tells the other girls to come over to Kimmi and thank her for tonight the right way. He tells Lili to suck her clit and tells Darci to work over her tits. They do as he says while Kimmi rides the pole in her ass the way his slut does best.

"Ooooh you are the best daddy in the world, I love you so much!" She reaches her arms and hands behind her, turning her face so as to kiss her daddy full on the mouth. Their tongues darting into each other. Feeling the girls working her over and the steamy sex of the night has brought Kimmi to the ultimate climax of the night. She’s rocking her ass on his hard cock.....deep up into her belly. "I'm going to cummm daddy." Lili is slurping and licking all over her cunt and ass(licking Daddy’s cock somtimes too). Kimmi can feel her Daddy squeezing her tighter knowing he is going to cum too.....She holds back, wanting to cum with her daddy.

He yells "yesssss, Kimmi cum with daddy. Lili get ready, I'm going to cum in Kimmi's ass....then suck it out of her. Then share it all with us." All within seconds of each other they cum together....Kimmi riding her wonderful man and lover. Daddy lets his cock fall out...so Lili and Darci both start licking and sucking the cum out of and off of Kimmi and her Daddy. They lean up and start kissing them both...sharing the two lovers hot juices.

Kimmi and her Daddy climb up on the bed and cuddle in each others arm and start to doze. They awake with the sounds of Darci and Lili in her room making love to each other. They smile at each other, cuddle closer and he says "Kimmi, looks like we have made ourselves a couple of more playmates." She says, "I love you daddy, and as long as I have you, I am happy." They fall asleep with their arms and legs intertwined with smiles on our faces...knowing they were meant to be together forever.